Dr. Mehmet Evren Okur has completed her Ph.D from Faculty of Pharmacy, Anadolu University. His PhD thesis was “Investigation of the hypoglycemic effects and mechanisms of Capparis ovata var. palaestina in mice.’’ He has original research articles on nanotechnology and drug delivery systems. He has 21 original research articles on pharmacology in various journals and several oral/poster presentations in international and national congresses. He interested to wound healing, diabetes mellitus, dermal drug delivery, nephrotoxicity animal models, skin irritation studies, eye diseases models.
List of Publications:
1. Okur M.E., Karantas I.D., Üstundağ-Okur N., Siafaka P.I., (2017). Hypertension in 2017: Update in treatment and pharmaceutical innovations, Current Pharmaceutical Design, 23(44): 6795-6814. DOI: 10.2174/1381612823666170927123454.
2. Okur M.E., Özbek H., Çiçek Polat D., Yılmaz S., Arslan R., (2018). Hypoglycemic activity of Capparis ovata desf. var. palaestina zoh. methanol exracts, Brazilian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 54(3). DOI: 10.1590/s2175-97902018000318031.
3. Okur M.E., Çiçek Polat D., Özbek H., Yılmaz S., Yoltaş A., Arslan R., (2018). Evaluation of the antidiabetic property of Capparis ovata desf. var. palaestina zoh. extracts using in vivo and in vitro approaches, Endocrine, Metabolic & Immune Disorders-Drug Targets, 18. DOI : 10.2174/1871530318666180328110524.
4. Okur M.E., Karantas I.D., Siafaka P.I., (2017). Diabetes Mellitus: A Review on Pathophysiology, Current Status of Oral Medications and Future Perspectives, Acta Pharmaceutica Sciencia, Vol 55 No: 1., 61- 82. DOI: 10.23893/1307-2080.APS.0555.
5. Üstündağ Okur N., Filippousi M., Okur, M.E., Ayla Ş., Çağlar E.Ş., Yoltaş, A., Siafaka P.I. (2018). A novel approach for skin fungal infections: Controlled release topical mats of poly(lactic acid)/poly(ethylene succinate) blends containing Voriconazole, Journal of Drug Delivery Science and Technology, Vol 46, (2018) 74–86. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jddst.2018.05.005.
6. Okur M.E., Ayla Ş., Çiçek-Polat D., Günal M.Y., Yoltaş A., Biçeroğlu Ö., (2018). Novel insight into wound healing properties of methanol extract of Capparis ovata desf. var. palaestina zoh. fruits, Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology. (accepted)
7. Ayla Ş., Günal M.Y., Özdemir E.M., Okur M.E., Biçeroğlu Ö., Yoltaş A., Karahüseyinoğlu, S., Çiçek-Polat D. (2018). Evaluation of wound healing, antimicrobial and antioxidant potential of methanol extract of the Laurocerasus officinalis roem., Biotechnic and Histochemistry (accepted)
8. Siafaka P.I, Okur, M.E., Ayla Ş., Er, S., Çağlar, E.Ş., Üstündağ Okur N. (2018). Design and characterization of nanocarriers loaded with Levofloxacin for enhanced antimicrobial activity: Physicochemical properties, in vitro release and acute oral toxicity, Brazilian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, (accepted)
9. Ayla Ş., Günal M.Y., Sayın-Şakul A.A., Biçeroğlu Ö., Özdemir E.M., Okur M.E., Çiçek-Polat D., Üstundağ-Okur N., Bilgiç B.E., (2017). Prunus spinosa L. meyvelerinin deneysel yara iyileşmesi üzerine etkileri, Medeniyet Medical Journal 32(3):152-158. DOI:10.5222/MMJ.2017.152 .
Osmar Antonio Centurion
Asuncion National University, Paraguay
Global Journal of Medical and Clinical Case Reports
University of Padua, Italy
Journal of Gynecological Research and Obstetrics
Wei Min HUANG
Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Archive of Biomedical Science and Engineering
University of Reims, France
Archives of Sports Medicine and Physiotherapy
University of Siena, Italy
International Journal of Oral and Craniofacial Science
Taipei Medical University, Taiwan
Archives of Nursing Practice and Care
Prof. Pierre Guertin
Laval University, Canada
International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Developmental Research
ReGenera R&D International for Aging Intervention & San Babila Clinic, Milano, Italy
Archives of Clinical Gastroenterology
Catholic University of Lyon, France
Annals of Cytology and Pathology
Dr. Rath Research Institute
1260 Memorex Drive, Santa Clara, USA
Global Journal of Cancer Therapy
PTZ: We're glad you're here. Please click "create a new query" if you are a new visitor to our website and need further information from us.
If you are already a member of our network and need to keep track of any developments regarding a question you have already submitted, click "take me to my Query."