2021.10- Lecturer, Key Laboratory of Cellular Physiology (Shanxi Medical University), Ministry of Education, Department of Physiology, Shanxi Medical University
PhD in Agriculture Science, Southwest University, 2012-2020
BSc in Agriculture Science, Shandong Agricultural University, 2008-2012
Research Interest: Genome editing, Genetics, Angiocarpy
List of Publications:
1. Jiasong Chang#, Ruolin Wang#, Kai Yu,. et al. Genome-wide CRISPR screening reveals genes essential for cell viability and resistance to abiotic and biotic stresses in Bombyx mori. 2020, Genome Research, 30(5), 757-767.
2. Jiasong Chang, Xiaoxu Chen, Tong Zhang,. et al. The novel insight into the outcomes of CRISPR/Cas9 editing intraand inter-species. 2020, INT J BIOL MACROMOL. 2020 Nov 15;163:711-717.
3. Jiasong Chang , Xiaoxu Chen , Ruolin Wang ,. et al. High-Throughput Screening Identifies Two Novel Small Molecule Enhancers of Recombinant Protein Expression. 2020, Molecules. 25 (2) :353.
4. Sanyuan Ma#, Jiasong Chang#, Xiaogang Wang,. et al. CRISPR/Cas9 mediated heritable knock out of BmKu70 in silkworm, Bombyx mori. 2014, Scientific reports. 4:4489. Co-first author.
5. Yue Liu, Jiasong Chang, Chengfei Yang, Tong Zhang, Xiaoxu Chen, Run Shi, Yan Liang, Qingyou Xia, Sanyuan Ma, Genome-wide CRISPR-Cas9 screening in Bombyx mori reveals the toxicological mechanisms of environmental pollutants, fluoride and cadmium. 2021, J Hazard Mater, May 15;410:124666.
6. Yuanyuan Liu#, Sanyuan Ma#, Jiasong Chang, Tong Zhang, Xiaogang Wang, Run Shi, Jianduo Zhang, Wei Lu, Yue Liu, Qingyou Xia*. Tissue-specific Genome Editing of laminA/C in the Posterior Silk Glands of Bombyx Mori. 2017, J Genet Genomics, 44 (9), 451-459.
7. Yue Liu, Sanyuan Ma, Jiasong Chang, Tong Zhang, Xiaoxu Chen, Yan Liang, Qingyou Xia*. Programmable Targeted Epigenetic Editing Using CRISPR System in Bombyx Mori. 2019, Insect Biochem Mol Biol, 110, 105-111.
8. Xiaogang Wang, Sanyuan Ma, Jiasong Chang, Run Shi, Ruolin Wang, Ping Zhao, Qingyou Xia*. Programmable Activation of Bombyx Gene Expression Using CRISPR/dCas9 Fusion Systems. 2019, Insect Sci, 26 (6), 983-990.
9. Sanyuan Ma#, Yue Liu#, Yuanyuan Liu, Jiasong Chang, Tong Zhang, Xiaogang Wang, Run Shi, Wei Lu, Xiaojuan Xia, Ping Zhao, Qingyou Xia*. An Integrated CRISPR Bombyx Mori Genome Editing System With Improved Efficiency and Expanded Target Sites. 2017, Insect Biochem Mol Biol. 83, 13-20.
10. Sanyuan Ma#, Run Shi#, Xiaogang Wang, Yuanyuan Liu, Jiasong Chang, Jie Gao, Wei Lu, Jianduo Zhang, Ping Zhao, Qingyou Xia*. Genome editing of BmFib-H gene provides an empty Bombyx mori silk gland for a highly efficient bioreactor. 2014, Scientific reports. 4:6867.
11. Yufeng Li#, Sanyuan Ma#, Le Sun, Tong Zhang, Jiasong Chang, Wei Lu, Xiaoxu Chen, Yue Liu, Xiaogang Wang, Run Shi, Ping Zhao*, and Qingyou Xia*. Programmable Single and Multiplex Base-Editing in Bombyx mori Using RNA-Guided Cytidine Deaminases. 2018, G3 (Bethesda), 8 (5), 1701-1709.
12. Yuanyuan Liu#, Sanyuan Ma#, Xiaogang Wang, Jiasong Chang, Jie Gao, Run Shi, Jianduo Zhang, Wei Lu, Yue Liu, Ping Zhao and Qingyou Xia*. Highly efficient multiplex targeted mutagenesis and genomic structure variation in Bombyx mori using CRISPR/Cas9. 2014, Insect Biochem Mol Biol. 49:35-42.
13. Run Shi, Sanyuan Ma, Ting He, Jian Peng, Tong Zhang, Xiaoxu Chen, Xiaogang Wang, Jiasong Chang, Qingyou Xia and Ping Zhao*. Deep Insight into the Transcriptome of the Single Silk Gland of Bombyx mori. (2019. Int J Mol Sci, 20 (10).
14. Sanyuan Ma, Xiaogang Wang, Yuanyuan Liu, Jie Gao, Shengling Zhang, Run Shi, Jiasong Chang, Ping Zhao and Qingyou Xia*. Multiplex genomic structure variation mediated by TALEN and ssODN. 2014, BMC Genomics. 15(1):41.
15. Sanyuan Ma#, Xiaojuan Xia#, Yufeng Li, Le Sun, Yue Liu, Yuanyuan Liu, Xiaogang Wang, Run Shi, Jiasong Chang, Ping Zhao and Qingyou Xia*. Increasing the Yield of Middle Silk Gland Expression System Through Transgenic Knock-Down of Endogenous sericin-1. 2017, Mol Genet Genomics, 292 (4), 823-831.
Osmar Antonio Centurion
Asuncion National University, Paraguay
Global Journal of Medical and Clinical Case Reports
Ohio State University, USA
Open Journal of Bioinformatics and Biostatistics
University of Pisa, Italy
Annals of Psychiatry and Treatment
Catholic University of Lyon, France
Annals of Cytology and Pathology
Kyushu University, Kyushu University Graduate School of Medical Sciences, Fukuoka, Japan
Global Journal of Cancer Therapy
Arghya Narayan Banerjee
Yeungnam University, South Korea
International Journal of Nanomaterials, Nanotechnology and Nanomedicine
University of Genoa, Italy
Global Journal of Allergy
Beijing University of Technology , PR China
Journal of Civil Engineering and Environmental Sciences
Cardiometabolic Research Institute, USA
Journal of Cardiovascular Medicine and Cardiology
Vingolo Enzo Maria
Sapienza University of Rome, Italy
Journal of Clinical Research and Ophthalmology
PTZ: We're glad you're here. Please click "create a new query" if you are a new visitor to our website and need further information from us.
If you are already a member of our network and need to keep track of any developments regarding a question you have already submitted, click "take me to my Query."