Research Interest: Immunology, B cells, MHCII, Antigen presentation
List of Publications: 1. Ghosh D, Jiang W, Mukhopadhyay D, Mellins ED. New insights into B cells as antigen presenting cells. Curr Opin Immunol. 2021; 70:129–137
2. Ghosh D, Stumhofer JS. The spleen:“epicenter” in malaria infection and immunity. J Leuk Biol. 2021; doi: 10.1002/JLB.4RI1020-713R.
3. Owens SM, Sifford JM, Li G, Salinas E, Ghosh D, Miller AD, Stumhofer J, Forrest JC. p53 Controls Murine Gammaherpesvirus Latency and Prevents Infection-Associated IgH/c-Myc Translocations. (Submitted).
4. Hollenbach J, Ombrello M, Tremoulet A, Duque JSR, Chua GT, Montero-Martin G, Burns JC, Shimizu C, Deutsch G, Monos D, Mallajosyula V, Xu J, Ghosh D, Tan S, Remmers E, Canna S, Szymanski AM, Rubin D, Fernandez-Vina M, Saper V, Mellins ED. Hypersensitivity reactions to IL-1 and IL-6 inhibitors are linked to common HLA-DRB1* 15 alleles. (Submitted)
5. Ghosh D, Pham TD, Sengupta D, Adler LA, He X, O’Mara ME, Kantor AB, Nguyen KD, Yang Y, Eisenlohr LC, Jensen PE, Herzenberg LA, Boyd SD, Ghosn EEB, Mellins ED. The class II peptide editor, H2-M, affects the development and repertoire of innate B cells. (Submitted)
6. Hou T, Hadjinicolaou AV, Rinderknecht C, Ghosh D, Busch R, Mellins ED. Pulse-Chase Analysis for Studies of MHC Class II Biosynthesis, Maturation, and Peptide Loading. Methods Mol Biol. 2019;1988:315-341.
7. Ghosh D, Stumhofer JS. IL-17 Promotes Differentiation of Splenic LSK- Lymphoid Progenitors into B Cells following Plasmodium yoelii Infection. J Immunol. 2017 Sep 1;199(5):1783-1795.
8. Ghosh D, Wikenheiser DJ, Kennedy B, McGovern KE, Stuart JD, Wilson EH, Stumhofer JS. An atypical splenic B cell progenitor population supports antibody production during Plasmodium infection in mice. J Immunol. 2016 Sep 1;197(5):1788-800.
9. Wikenheiser DJ, Ghosh D, Kennedy B, Stumhofer JS. The Costimulatory Molecule ICOS Regulates Host Th1 and Follicular Th Cell Differentiation in Response to Plasmodium chabaudi AS Infection. J Immunol. 2016 Jan 15; 196(2):778-91.
10. Ghosh D, Stumhofer JS. Do you see what I see: Recognition of protozoan parasites by Toll-like receptors. Curr Immunol Rev. 2013 Aug;9 (3):129-140.
11. Cannon MJ, Ghosh D, Gujja S. Signaling Circuits and Regulation of Immune Suppression by Ovarian Tumor-Associated Macrophages. Vaccines (Basel). 2015 May 29; 3(2):448-66.
12. Ghosh J, Das S, Guha R, Ghosh D, Naskar K, Das A, Roy S. Hyperlipidemia offers protection against Leishmania donovani infection: role of membrane cholesterol. J Lipid Res.
2012 Dec; 53 (12):2560-72.
13. Zahir AA, Rahuman AA, Pakrashi S, Ghosh D, Bagavan A, Kamaraj C, Elango G, Chatterjee M. Evaluation of antileishmanial activity of South Indian medicinal plants against Leishmania donovani. Exp Parasitol. 2012 Oct; 132 (2):180-184.
14. Das SK, Sengupta D, Ghosh D, Dutta D. An innovative method of Cellulose Acetate membrane based isolation of mitochondria and mtDNA extraction from the liver of Duttaphrynus melanostictus (Schneider, 1799). 2012. Indian Journal of Biotechnology, 11(2):171-175.
University of Siena, Italy
Archives of Renal Diseases and Management
William CS Cho
Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Hong Kong
International Journal of Immunotherapy and Cancer Research
Cardiometabolic Research Institute, USA
Journal of Cardiovascular Medicine and Cardiology
Malgorzata Gabriela WASNIEWSKA
University of Messina, Italy
International Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism
Southeastern University, China
Trends in Computer Science and Information Technology
University of Padua, Italy
Journal of Gynecological Research and Obstetrics
Catholic University of Lyon, France
Annals of Cytology and Pathology
Hon. Pierre Guertin
Laval University, Canada
Global Journal of Obesity, Diabetes and Metabolic Syndrome
Domenico Antonio Restivo
Nuovo Garibaldi Hospital, Italy
Journal of Neurology, Neurological Science and Disorders
International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory (INL), Portugal
International Journal of Nanomaterials, Nanotechnology and Nanomedicine
PTZ: We're glad you're here. Please click "create a new query" if you are a new visitor to our website and need further information from us.
If you are already a member of our network and need to keep track of any developments regarding a question you have already submitted, click "take me to my Query."