Research Interest: Marine Bacteria Isolation, Identification;
Bacterial Natural Products (Isolation, Identification, Function); Bacterial
Enzymes Isolation And Function Assays; Bacteria Genomics, Genetics And
Associate researcher (2013-present), Gene Engineering Laboratory, Feed Research Institute, CAAS;
Assistant researcher (2009-2013), Gene Engineering Laboratory, Feed Research Institute, CAAS;
Post doctor (2006-2009), College of Forestry, Beijing Forestry University.
Research Interest: Bacteriology, Cellular or Molecular Biology, Biochemistry and Biotechnology, Antimicrobial Peptides or Antibiotics.
1) Li ZZ, Mao RY, Teng D, Hao Y, Chen HX, Wang XM*, Wang JH. Antibacterial and immunomodulatory activities of insect defensins-DLP2 and DLP4 against multidrug-resistant Staphylococcus aureus. Sci Rep, 2017, 7: 12124. (corresponding author) (IF 4.259)
2) Yang N, Liu XH, Teng D, Li ZZ, Wang XM*, Mao RY , Wang X, Hao Y, Wang JH. Antibacterial and detoxifying activity of NZ17074 analogues with multi-layers of selective antimicrobial actions against Escherichia coli and Salmonella enteritidis. Sci Rep, 2017, 7: 3392. (corresponding author) (IF 4.259)
3) Hao Y, Yang N, Wang XM*, Teng D, Mao RY, Wang X, Li Z, Wang JH. Killing of Staphylococcus aureus and Salmonella enteritidis and neutralization of lipopolysaccharide by 17-residue bovine lactoferricins: improved activity of Trp/Ala-containing molecules. Sci Rep, 2017, 7:44278. (corresponding author)
4) Li ZZ, Wang XM*, Wang X, Teng D, Mao RY, Hao Y, Wang JH. Research advances on plectasin and its derivatives as new potential antimicrobial candidates. Process Biochem, 2017, 56:62-70. (corresponding author) (IF 2.5)
5) Wang X, Wang XM, Hao Y, Teng D, Wang JH. Research and development on lactoferrin and its derivatives in China from 2011–2015. Biochem Cell Biol, 2017, 95: 162-170. (co-first authorship) (IF 1.895)
6) Wang X, Teng D, Guan QF, Mao RY, Hao Y, Wang XM*, Yao JH, Wang JH. Escherichia coli outer membrane protein F (OmpF): an immunogenic protein induces cross-reactive antibodies against Escherichia coli and Shigella. AMB Expr, 2017, 7: 155 (corresponding author) (IF 1.825)
7) Yang N, Wang XM*, Teng D, Mao RY, Hao Y, Feng XJ, Wang JH. Deleting the first disulphide bond in an arenicin derivative enhances its expression in Pichia pastoris. Lett Appl Microbiol. 2017, 65(3), 241-248. (corresponding author) (IF 1.575)
8) Wang XM, Teng D, Mao RY, Yang N, Hao Y, Wang JH. Combined systems approaches reveal a multistage mode of action of a marine antimicrobial peptide against pathogenic Escherichia coli and its protective effect against bacterial peritonitis and endotoxemia. Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 2016, 61(1). pii: e01056-16. (IF 4.302)
9) Yang N, Wang XM*, Teng D, Mao RY, Hao Y, Zong LF, Feng XJ, Wang JH. Modification and characterization of a new recombinant marine antimicrobial peptide N2. Process Biochem, 2016, 51(6):734-739. (corresponding author) (IF 2.5)
10) Guan QF, Wang X, Wang XM*, Teng D, Wang JH. In silico analysis and recombinant expression of BamA protein as a universal vaccine against Escherichia coli in mice. Appl Microbiol Biotechnol. 2016, 100(11):5089-98. (corresponding author) (IF 3.42)
11) Wang X, Teng D, Guan QF, Mao RY, Hao Y, Wang XM, Yao JH, Wang JH. Paving the way to construct a new vaccine against Escherichia coli from its recombinant outer membrane protein C via model mouse. Process Biochem, 2015, 50: 1194-1201. (co-first authorship) (IF 2.5)
12) Guan QF, Wang X, Wang XM, Teng D, Mao R Y , Zhang Y, Wang JH. Recombinant outer membrane protein A induces a protective immune response against Escherichia coli infection in mice. Appl Microbiol Biotechnol. 2015, 99(13):5451-60. (co-first authorship) (IF 3.42)
13) Xi D, Wang XM, Teng D, Mao RY, Zhang Y, Wang XJ, Wang JH. Mechanism of action of the tri-hybrid antimicrobial peptide LHP7 from lactoferricin, HP and plectasin on Staphylococcus aureus. Biometals, 2014, 27 (5): 957-968. (co-first authorship) (IF 2.183)
14) Wang XJ, Wang XM, Teng D, Zhang Y, Mao R Y , Xi D, Wang JH. Candidacidal mechanism of the arenicin-3-derived peptide NZ17074 from Arenicola marina. Appl Microbiol Biotechnol. 2014, 98(17):7387-98. (co-first authorship) (IF 3.42)
15) Wang XJ, Wang XM, Teng D, Zhang Y, Mao RY, Wang JH. Recombinant production of the antimicrobial peptide NZ17074 in Pichia pastoris using SUMO3 as a fusion partner. Lett Appl Microbiol. 2014, 59(1):71-8. (co-first authorship) (IF 1.575)
16) Wang XM, Teng D, Guan QF, Tian F, Wang JH. Detection of genetically modified crops using multiplex asymmetric polymerase chain reaction and asymmetric hyperbranched rolling circle ampliﬁcation coupled with reverse dot blot. Food Chem, 2015, 173: 1022-1029. (IF 4.529)
17) Wang XM, Teng D, Guan QF, Tian F, Wang JH. Detection of Roundup Ready soybean by loop-mediated isothermal amplification combined with a lateral-flow dipstick. Food Control, 2013, 29: 213-220. (IF 3.496)
18) Wang XM, Teng D, Yang YL, Tian F, Guan QF, Wang JH. Construction of a reference plasmid containing ten targets for the detection of genetically modified crops. Plasmid, 2013, 69(1): 108-113. (IF 1.545)
19) Wang XM, Teng D, Guan QF, Tian F, Wang JH. Comparison of three DNA extraction methods for feed products and four amplification methods for the 5´-junction fragment of Roundup Ready soybean. J Agri Food Chem, 2012, 60(18): 4586-4595. (IF 3.154)
20) Wang XM, Teng D, Yang YL, Tian F, Guan QF, Wang JH. Construction of reference molecule containing eight targets for the detection of genetically modified crops. Appl Microbiol Biotechnol, 2011, 90(2): 721-731. (IF 3.42)
Research Interest: Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Molecular genetics, Agricultural Biotechnology, Recombinant DNA Technology, Medical Biotechnology, Industrial Biotechnology, Nano Biotechnology, Immunology, Bacterial viruses, Virus-host Interactions, Molecular Virology, DNA Virus, Phage therapy, Antiviral, Bioinformatics, Sythetic biology, Omics
Research Interest: Cancer and Autoimmune Disease Therapy and Mechanisms; Molecular and Cellular Immunology; Molecular Biology; Antibody Engineering; Recombinant Proteins; Protein-Protein Interaction; Gene Therapy; Animal and Cell Models; Signal Transduction, Apoptosis, and Molecular Mechanisms; Protein Expression, Purification and Function; Genome/Proteome Sciences
Research Interest: Molecular Biology, Histology and Cytology, Electrophysiology Animal study
Published On: July 17, 2021 | Pages: 017 - 020Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: May 26, 2021 | Pages: 013 - 016Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: February 05, 2021 | Pages: 005 - 012Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: January 08, 2021 | Pages: 001 - 004Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: October 01, 2020 | Pages: 028 - 032Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: September 07, 2020 | Pages: 024 - 027Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: May 23, 2020 | Pages: 020 - 023Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: April 04, 2020 | Pages: 008 - 019Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: March 12, 2020 | Pages: 001 - 007Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: November 25, 2019 | Pages: 011 - 015Abstract View Full Article View
I wish to associate and contribute to the journal and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and satisfactory. Manuscript submission process is quick. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I also recommend this journal to others for publication. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. I like most in your publication process is the rapidity. The required information is easily approachable on the website.
I would thank you very much for exception on
I would also thank you and your team for all the
nice work you do.
It would be my pleasure to continue service as an Editorial Board Member of Annals of Circulation and also contribute in peer reviewing submitted papers in relevant fields. The journal should having well-furnished and high standard criteria for paper submission and publication. Manuscript submission process in this journal is user free and easily accessible.The journal should get indexing in Medline and Pubmed I definitely suggest others to submit their research work in this journal for publication. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. Publication process is good. The required information is easily available on the website.
I definitely confer my services and continue my association as an editor in this journal. The comments from editors and reviewers are agreeable. I propose this journal for getting major reputed indexing services. I recommend to my staff for manuscripts submission in this journal.
The review process was effective and very fast.
About my experience in publishing
with Peertechz Publications...
Good communication, Quick responses,
Friendly stuff, Low fees, nice platform for articles
I recommend them for all
The comments from reviewers and editors are always constructive, even if a manuscript is rejected for its publication. I will trust the publication process with Peertechz.
I wish to be associate with the journal and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers and editors are fair and professional. I suggest to provide discount (voucher) for article processing charge that would help for the growth of Journal. No problem in the manuscript submission process, it is rapid and smooth. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I also recommend this journal to others for publishing their valuable work and research. I am satisfied with the current submission-publication timeline with quick response. I like Quickness of the process of publication and on-line presentation of JCRO. The required information is easily accessible on the website.
I wiish to continue my association with this journal. The reviewer and editor comments in this journal are genuine. The journal will be great, if it can get annual citation report. The manuscript submission process is smooth and cool. I definitely recommend this journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend my staff who were related to this journal scope to submit their valuable works. I am satisfied with the submission and publication process with this journal. I like the speedy publishing process in this journal. I easily find the required information on website.
I wish to continue as an editor in this journal and confer my services. The editors and reviewers comments are fair and satisfactory. I think let the editors take part in the handling of manuscripts. Manuscript submission process is easy as well as user friendly. I strongly recommend the journal for getting reputed indexing services. I will intimate my co- researchers to submit their future works in this journal for publication. The manuscript submission and publication time line is more accurate. I mostly like the repaid peer review process in the journal. I can easily find the required information, if needed.
University of Siena, Italy
International Journal of Oral and Craniofacial Science
Columbia University, USA
Journal of Novel Physiotherapy and Physical Rehabilitation
International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory (INL), Portugal
International Journal of Nanomaterials, Nanotechnology and Nanomedicine
Democritus University of Thrace , Greece
International Journal of Vascular Surgery and Medicine
Wei Min HUANG
Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Archive of Biomedical Science and Engineering
Rafal Tomasz Pawliczak
Medical University of Lodz, Poland
Open Journal of Asthma
Beijing University of Technology , PR China
Journal of Civil Engineering and Environmental Sciences
Domenico Antonio Restivo
Nuovo Garibaldi Hospital, Italy
Journal of Neurology, Neurological Science and Disorders
Leeds Beckett University, UK
Archives of Community Medicine and Public Health
Cardiometabolic Research Institute, USA
Journal of Cardiovascular Medicine and Cardiology