Research Interest: Nanomedicine, Controlled/Targeted Drug Delivery,
Toxicology, Pharmacology, Cellular Interaction, Nanofilms and Microcapsules,
Biomimetic, Microbiology, Immunology.
Research Interest: Innovative Clinical Therapeutic Agents
To Improve Cure Rates In Patients With Brain And Spinal Tumors, With Particular
Focus On Immunotherapeutics As Well As Molecular-Targeting Agents,
Anti-Angiogenic Reagents, Cytotoxins And Other Biologically-Based Therapies.
Research Interest: Basic Biology/Physiology Of Salivary
Glands, Prevention Of Radiation-Induced Salivary Gland Damage, Gene Transfer To
Salivary Glands, Viral Vector Modification And Improving Viral Vectors For Gene
Research Interest: Oncology, Immunology and Hematopoiesis.
Research Interest: Self-nonself discrimination in innate immunity, Host-pathogen
interactions Autoimmune diseases.
Research Interest: Microbiology and Immunology, Malaria Pathogenesis
Research Interest: My Research Focus on Design Universal and
Live Attenuated Influenza Vaccine by using Novel Methods, and Testingthese New
Generation Vaccine Candidates in Humanized Mice and Ferrets. As Well, We would like
to explore the Mechanism of Cross-Protection induced by live Attenuated
Influenza against seasonal and Pandemic Influenza Viruses. Our Results
Suggested That Activation of T cell Is Crucial for the cross Protection
Stimulated By vaccination With Live Attenuated Influenza Vaccine. In Future
Research, We Will Focus on B Cell Development Stimulated by Vaccination with
Live Attenuated Influenza vaccine. To Facilitate The Development Of More
Effective Vaccines, We Are Also Researching: The Effect Of Current Vaccination
Programs On The Epidemiological Changes Of Respiratory Pathogens (Strain
Replacement And Antigenic Variation); How People Respond To Infections Or
Vaccinations At The Cellular And Molecular Levels (B Cell, T Cell, And Gene expression
Levels) identification of New Protective Antigens Through Genomic And Proteomic
Research Interest: He focused on developing novel
adjuvants and vaccine delivery systems for prophylactic vaccination along with
rational design of new vaccine formulations for Novartis discovery projects.
Research Interest: Pediatric Immunology: Primary
Immunodeficiencies (particularly their autoimmune manifestations), Early-onset
Autoimmunity, Human Thymus, Mother-Infant Immunological Relationships (focusing
Placental and Milk Antibody Transfer).
Research Interest: Pathogenesis and Treatment of Melanoma, and in Part are directed at
Developing Tools to Study Melanoma.
Research Interest: Structural determination of
protein-DNA, Solid: X-ray, Solution: 2D & 3D NMR, and Gas: Mass
Spectrometry, interactions and their pathways, stability, dynamics, and
Research Interest: Genitourinary Cancer
Research Interest: Immunology such as Autoimmune Diabetes.
Research Interest: Cytokine based Immunotherapies to
treat lymphopenia, Clinical biomarkers in psychological disorders, Effects of
Inflammation on hematopoiesis.
Research Interest: Virology/Microbiology, Biochemistry, Clinical Diagnostics, Molecular
Biology, Protein Chemistry.
Research Interest: Antigen processing and presentation,
relating to the understanding of these processes and manipulation of them in
order to treat.
Research Interest: Pre-treatment staging of lung cancer
using integrated CT-PET and comparing its accuracy with conventional CT scan
and pathological staging. Prospective study on the incidence of post-needle biopsy
pneumothorax looking at the relationship
between early lung function testing
manoeuvre, after full radiological expansion of lung and recurrence of
pneumothorax. UP-FRONT FDG CT-PET study - Prospective study to look at whether
performing Up-Front FDG CT-PET in the pre-treatment evaluation of lung cancer
reduces time interval and the number of invasive procedures for definitive
Research Interest: Her project here focused on the
development of a novel therapeutics for the treatment of immune and
inflammatory skin diseases such as psoriasis using a skin epidermal Langerhans
Research Interest: Research interests are varied and
include detection and utilisation of novel biomarkers of toxicological exposure.
Research Interest: Allergy, Allergens, Carbohydrates, cross-reactive
Immunomodulation, Antibody engineering, Molecule design, Molecular biology and biochemistry
Research Interest: HTA and to new communication
strategies with people about vaccination, especially in consideration of the
rising phenomena of anti-vaccination movements.
Research Interest: Public Health and Health Technology
Assessment, particularly for vaccines.
Research Interest: Clinical Immunology.
Research Interest: Allergy test in clinical diagnosis,
Immunotherapy and in vitro cell assay, Anti-inflammatory properties of natural
compounds, Allergy and vaccination, Basophil activation tests.
Research Interest: Inflammatory bowel diseases coeliac
disease, Cystic fibrosis.
Research Interest: Immunology, chronic viral infections
(hepatitis C virus, Kaposi's sarcoma herps virus), dendritic cells, B cells.
Research Interest: Interest
has been in the field of immunology.
Research Interest: Conduct several molecular biology and
genomic assays including Sequencing, Cloning, RT-PCR, Southern blot, Northern
blot, and Immunostaining.
Research Interest: Vaccine development.
Research Interest: Molecular
epidemiology, Development of diagnostic tests for viral disease, Cell culture,
Research Interest: Cancer immunology, vaccines, cancer,
antigen-presenting cells and viral immunology.
Research Interest: Epigenetic regulation of virus or
autoimmune diseases on host immune cells such as Treg, Th17 and innate lymphoid
Research Interest: Veterinary Vaccine and Immunology,
Veterinay Virology (Canine distemper virus, Canine parvovorus and Classical
swine fever virus.
Research Interest: Molecular biology of viruses, the
interactions of viruses with host cells, the pathogenesis of viral diseases,
the post-translational modification of viral proteins, and mechanisms of host
defense. The research works are designed to increase fundamental knowledge as
well as to facilitate the development of new approaches to control of viral
Research Interest: The structure of sulfated
polysaccharides extracts from seaweeds. The activity of sulfated
polysaccharides such as nephrophaty and Parkinsion Disease. The comprehensive
utilization of seaweeds especially Saccharina japonica.
Research Interest: The keywords of my research interest:
Reproductive immunology, Thymic stromal lymphopoietin, The costimulatory
signal, Trophoblast, Gamma-delta T cell, CD4+CD25bright regulatory T cell,
Pregnancy, Miscarriage, The maternal-fetal immune.
Research Interest: Molecular mechanisms of immune evasion of EBV and HSV-1. Molecular mechanisms of EBV and HSV-1 infection and its interaction with the host. Mechanisms of pathogenesis of EBV and HSV-1 infection.
1. Representative papers published after work
1) Li ML, Chen T, Wang P, Zou XM, Xu Z, Wang YF, Chen DX, Peng T, Cai MS(*). Characterization of the nucleocytoplasmic transport mechanisms of Epstein-Barr virus BFLF2. Cellular Physiology and Biochemistry, 2018, Accept. (SCI, IF=5.5)
2) Cai MS, Liao ZM, Chen T, Wang P, Zou XM, Wang YF, Xu Z, Jiang S, Huang JL, Chen DX, Peng T, Hong GD, Li ML(*). Characterization of the subcellular localization of Epstein-Barr virus encoded proteins in live cells. Oncotarget, 2017, 8(41), 70006-70034. (SCI, IF=5.168)
3) Cai MS, Li ML, Wang KZ, Wang S, Lu Q, Yan JH, Mossman KL, Lin RT, Zheng CF(*). The herpes simplex virus 1-encoded envelope glycoprotein B activates NF-κB through the Toll-like receptor 2 and MyD88/TRAF6-dependent signaling pathway. Plos One, 2013, 8(1), e54586. (SCI, IF=3.534)
4) Cai MS, Deng SX, Li ML(*). Comparison of the immune responses in BALB/c Mice following immunization with DNA-based and live attenuated vaccines delivered via different routes. Vaccine, 2013, 31(9),1353-1356. (SCI, IF=3.485)
5) Cai MS, Jiang S, Zeng ZC, Li XW, Mo CC, Yang YJ, Chen CK, Xie PP, Bian Y, Wang JL, Huang JL, Chen DX, Peng T, Li ML(*). Probing the nuclear import signal and nuclear transport molecular determinants of PRV ICP22. Cell & Bioscience, 2016, 6: 3. (SCI, IF=3.294)
6) Cai MS, Jiang S, Li XW, Zeng ZC, Li ML(*). Characterization of the nuclear import mechanisms of HSV-1 UL31. Biological Chemistry. 2016, 397(6): 555-561. (SCI, IF=3.273)
7) Cai MS, Huang ZB, Liao ZM, Chen T, Wang P, Jiang S, Chen DX, Peng T, Bian Y, Hong GD, Yang H, Zeng ZC, Li XW, Li ML(*). Characterization of the subcellular localization and nuclear import molecular mechanisms of herpes simplex virus 1 UL2. Biological Chemistry. 2017, 398(4): 509-517. (SCI, IF=3.273)
8) Cai MS, Li ML, Zheng CF(*). Herpesviral infection and Toll-like receptor 2. Protein & Cell, 2012, 3(8), 590-601. (SCI, IF=3.22)
9) Li ML, Jiang S, Mo CC, Wang JL, Huang JL, Zeng ZC, Li XW, Chen CK, Yang YJ, Peng T, Cai MS(*). Identification of molecular determinants for the nuclear import of pseudorabies virus UL31. Archives of Biochemistry and Biophysics, 2015, 587, 12-7. (SCI, IF=2.807)
10) Li ML, Jiang S, Wang JL, Mo CC, Zeng ZC, Yang YJ, Chen CK, Li XW, Cui W, Huang JL, Peng T, Cai MS(*). Characterization of the nuclear import and export signals of pseudorabies virus UL31. Archives of Virology, 2015, 160, 2591-2594. (SCI, IF=2.255)
11) Cai MS, Chen DX, Zeng ZC, Yang H, Jiang S, Li XW, Mai JY, Peng T, Li ML*. Characterization of the nuclear import signal of herpes simplex virus 1 UL31. Archives of Virology, 2016, 161(9):2379-2385. (SCI, IF=2.058)
12) Li ML, Cui W, Mo CC, Wang JL, Zhao ZY, Cai MS(*). Cloning, expression, purification, antiserum preparation and its characteristics of the truncated UL6 protein of herpes simplex virus 1. Molecular Biology Reports, 2014, 41(9), 5997-6002. (SCI, IF=2.024)
2. Representative papers published at the time of Ph.D. candidate
13) Cai MS, Wang S, Long J, Zheng CF(*). Probing of the nuclear import and export signals and subcellular transport mechanism of varicella-zoster virus tegument protein open reading frame 10. Medical Microbiology and Immunology, 2012, 201(1), 103-111. (SCI, IF=3.545)
14) Cai MS, Wang S, Xing JJ, Zheng CF(*). Characterization of the nuclear import and export signals, and subcellular transport mechanism of varicella-zoster virus ORF9. Journal of General Virology, 2011, 92(Pt 3), 621-626. (SCI, IF=3.363)
15) Li ML, Wang S, Cai MS, Zheng CF(*). Identification of nuclear and nucleolar localization signals of PRV early protein UL54 reveals that its nuclear targeting is required for efficient production of virus. Journal of virology, 2011, 85, 10239–10251. (SCI, IF=5.402)
16) Wang L, Li ML, Cai MS, Xing JJ, Wang S, Zheng CF(*). A PY-nuclear localization signal is required for nuclear accumulation of HCMV UL79 protein. Medical Microbiology and Immunology, 2012, 201(3),381-387. (SCI, IF=3.545)
17) Li ML, Wang S, Cai MS, Guo H, Zheng CF(*). Characterization of molecular determinants for nucleocytoplasmic shuttling of PRV UL54. Virology, 2011, 417, 385-417. (SCI, IF=3.351)
3. Representative papers published at the time of M.Sc. candidate
18) Cai MS, Cheng AC(*), Wang MS, Chen WP, Zhang X, Zheng SX, Pu Y, Lou KP, Zhang Y, Sun L, Wang LL, Zhu DK, Luo QH, Chen XY. Characterization of the duck plague virus UL35 gene. Intervirology, 2010, 53(6), 408-416. (SCI, IF=1.756)
19) Cai MS, Cheng AC (*), Wang MS, Zhao LC, Zhu DK, Luo QH, Liu F, Chen XY. His6-tagged UL35 protein of duck plague virus: expression, purification, and production of polyclonal antibody. Intervirology, 2009, 52(3),141-151. (SCI, IF=1.106)
20) Cai MS, Cheng AC (*), Wang MS, Zhao LC, Zhu DK, Luo QH, Liu F, Chen XY. Characterization of synonymous codon usage bias in the duck plague virus UL35 gene. Intervirology, 2009, 52(5), 266-278. (SCI, IF=1.106)
Research Interest: Nanoparticles, liposomes,
solid lipid naonparticles, and anhydrous reverse micelles, drug/vaccine
carriers, freeze-drying of pharmaceutics, design, carrying out and analysis of
in vivo tests, separation and purification of chemicals, extraction and
analysis of therapeutic.
Research Interest: Diagnosis of fungal infections;
Therapy of mycoses; Pathogenesis of fungal infection; Antifungal drug
resistance; Fungal infection animal model; Genomics in medical mycology;
Candida mucosal immunity; Infectious dermatosis; genodermatoses.
Research Interest: Vaccine, innate immunity,
Research Interest: Infectious disease, vaccine,
immunology, focus in infectious diseases, epidemiology, microbiology, vaccine
development and efficacy.
Research Interest: They relate to functions within
Ministry of research (head of mission of the Life Sciences), CNRS (medical
advisor for the life sciences), INSERM, ANRS, advisor for clinical Research,
and for International Affairs APHP/public hospitals of Paris.
Research Interest: Structure-to-function relationships of
microbial lectins Structural study of multivalent protein-carbohydrate
interactions Analysis of differential glycosylation and bacterial infection
pathology during metabolic imbalance Structure-based design of anti-bacterial
and anti-fungal drugs.
Research Interest: Plant biotechnology, Regulation of
expression by anti-messengers & ribozymes, Systems Biology.
Research Interest: Inflammation, Immunology, Innate
immunity, Infection, Antimicrobial peptides
Research Interest: A specialist in pediatrics and
Research Interest: Infectious diseases in animals,
diagnostics, epidemiology, efficiency of vaccination programmes.
Research Interest: Bacteria of the genus Staphylococcus,
in particular the species S. aureus and virulence factors produced by this
species. In the so far carried out research, the results of which were
published in several peer-reviewed journals I analyzed:
1.The influence of
leucocytotoxic and superantygenic virulence factors produced by S. aureus
strains isolated from milk of cows with mastitis on the cytokine production and
gene expression in bovine leukocyte cultures in vitro;
2. the impact of staphylococcal exotoxins on the process of phagocytosis in vitro;
3. the efficacy of treatment of mastitis by staphylococcal autovaccine;
4. the profile of resistance to methicillin of coagulase-negative staphylococci isolated from animals;
5. the profile of the genes encoding superantigens in S. aureus and S. xylosus isolates collected from cows;
6. the possibility of transfer of genes encoding superantigens between staphylococci occurring in the same mammary gland;
7. genetic relatedness of staphylococci isolated within a herd of animals;
8. the biological activity of staphylococcal exosecretions against leukocytes in vitro;
9. the impact of staphylococcal virulence factors on the morphology of leukocytes in vitro.
I also analyzed and published in the GenBank several new 16S rRNA gene sequences of bacteria representing different species of staphylococci, identified by PCR-RFLP analysis of gap gene. Furthermore, as a contributor I published in the GenBank the 16S rRNA gene sequences of bacterial isolates, which were unidentified based on the polymorphism of gap gene, of which at least two isolates represent new species or subspecies of the staphylococci.
The second direction of my research concerns the use of magnetic fields, in particular the rotating magnetic field to modify the functional parameters and pathogenicity potential of different species of microorganisms. At the present, I’m analyzing the influence of magnetic field on metabolic processes in microorganisms, both at the cellular and molecular level. As a continuation of my first research mainstream microorganism used in these studies is primarily S. aureus.
Research Interest: Immunology, veterinary immunology,
lymphocytes, innate immunity, receptors, viral infections, RNA viruses.
Research Interest: Endocrine and metabolic diseases in
prostate cancer, bone metabolism, renal function, and immune structure in
Research Interest: Infection diseases prevention,
epidemiology of infectious diseases, vaccination, vaccines, travel and tropical
Research Interest: Virus and host interaction, signal
transduction, vaccine development, biotechnology.
Research Interest: Protein Engineering, Adjuvant and
Vaccine Delivery Systems, Vaccinology, cGMP Quality Management, Immunology.
Research Interest: Pediatrics, Clinical Immunology, Viral
immunology, Vaccine and infectious diseases.
List of Publication:
1. Shih-Min Wang, Ching-Chuan Liu, Chun-Ta Chen, An-Chyi Chen, Ming-Ho Wu. Pulmonary norcardiosis in a child with systemic lupus erythematous: report of a case. J Formos Med Assoc 1995;94:506-8. (SCI) 2
2. Shih-Min Wang, Ching-Chuan Liu, Yung-Jung Chen, Ying-Chao Chang, Chao-Ching Huang. Alice in Wonderland syndrome caused by coxsackievirus B1. Pediatr Infect Dis J 1996;15:470-1. (SCI)
3. Shih-Min Wang, Yung-Jung Chen. Holoprosencephaly: A case presenting with adipsic hypernatremia. Acta Pediatr Sin 1996;37:215-7.
4. Shih-Min Wang, Chyi-Her Lin, Yuh-Jyh Lin, Hsiao-Bai Yang, Ming-Ho Wu. Congenital bilateral agenesis of diaphragm: report of a case. Eur J Pediatr 1997;156:572-4. (SCI)
5. Yao-Jong Yang, Ching-Chuan Liu, Shih-Min Wang, Chao-Ching Huang, Jiunn-Jong Wu. Streptococcal toxic shock syndrome complicating varicella in children. J Formos Med Assoc 1997;96: 749-53. (SCI)
6. Yao-Jong Yang, Ching-Chuan Liu, Shih-Min Wang. Group B Streptococcus Infections in Children: The changing spectrum of infections in infants. J Infect Dis Soc ROC 1998;31:107-12.
7. Chao-Ching Huang, Cheng-Yu Chen, Hsiao-Bai Yang, Shih-Min Wang, Ying-Chao Chang, Ching-Chuan Liu. Central nervous system candidiasis in very-low-birth weight premature infants: US characteristics and histopathologic and MR imaging correlates in five patients. Radiology 1998;209:49-56. (SCI)
8. Shih-Min Wang, Ching-Chuan Liu, Yao-Jong Yang, Hsiao-Bai Yang, Chyi-Her Lin. Fatal coxsackievirus B infection in early infancy characterized by fulminant hepatitis. J Infect 1998;37: 270-3. (SCI)
9. Yao-Jong Yang, Ching-Chuan Liu, Shih-Min Wang, Jiunn-Jong Wu, Ay-Huey Huang, Ceng-Ping Cheng. High antimicrobial resistance in clinical isolates of nontyphoidal salmonella in Taiwan. Eur J Clin Microbiol Infect Dis 1998;17:880-3. (SCI)
10. Shih-Min Wang, Ching-Chuan Liu, Hui-Wan Tseng, Yao-Jong Yang, Chyi-Her Lin, Ay-Huey Huang, Yi-Hui Wu. Staphylococcus capitis bacteremia of very low birth weight premature infants at neonatal intensive care units: clinical significance and antibiotics susceptibility. J Microbiol Immunol Infect 1999;32:26-32.
11. Shih-Min Wang, Ching-Chuan Liu, Hui-Wan Tseng, Jen–Ren Wang, Chao-Ching Huang, Yung-Jung Chen, Yao-Jong Yang, Shio-Jean Lin, Tsu-Fuh Yeh. Clinical spectrum of enterovirus 71 infection of children in southern Taiwan, with an emphasis on the neurological complications. Clin Infect Dis 1999;29:184-90. (SCI)
12. Ming-Che Tsai, Jeffery Arnold, Chia-Chang Chuang, Chih-Hsien Chi, Hsin-Ling Lee, Shih-Min Wang, Liang-Miin Tsai. A preliminary survey of emergency medicine in 12 Asian countries. J Emerg Crit Care Med 1999;10:144-55.
13. Shih-Min Wang, Ching-Chuan Liu, Yuan-Yow Chiou, Hsiao-Bai Yang, Chun-Ta Chen. Vibrio vulnificus infection complicated with acute respiratory distress syndrome in a child with nephrotic syndrome. Pediatr Pulmon 2000;29:400-3. (SCI) 3
14. Ching-Chuan Liu, Hui-Wan Tseng, Shih-Min Wang, Jen-Ren Wang, Ih-Jen Su. An outbreak of enterovirus 71 infections in Taiwan, 1998: epidemiologic and clinical manifestations. J Clin Virol 2000;17:23-30. (SCI)
15. Ming-Che Tsai, Chih-Hsien Chi, Hsin-Ling Lee, Chia-Chang Chuang, Shih-Min Wang, Liang-Miin Tsai. Monitoring field performance of emergency medical service in the Tainan region. J Emerg Crit Care Med 2000;11:16-21.
16. Hui-Wan Tseng, Ching-Chuan Liu, Shih-Min Wang, Yao-Jong Yang, Yi-Shen Huang. Complications of varicella in children: emphasis on skin and central nervous system disorders. J Microbiol Immunol Infect 2000;33:248-52.
17. Chih-Hsien Chi, Hsin-Ling Lee, Shih-Min Wang, Liang-Miin Tsai. Characteristics of repeated ambulance use in an urban emergency medical service system. J Formos Med Assoc 2001;100:14-9. (SCI)
18. Jieh-Neng Wang, Shih-Min Wang, Ching-Chuan Liu, Jing-Ming Wu. Mycoplasma pneumoniae infection associated with Kawasaki disease. Acta Paediatr 2001;90:594-5. (SCI)
19. Shih-Min Wang, Ching-Chuan Liu, Yi-Shen Huang, Yao-Jong Yang, Huan-Yao Lei. Change in hepatitis A virus seroepidemiology in southern Taiwan: a large percentage of the population lack protective antibody. J Med Virol 2001;64:104-108. (SCI)
20. Yi-Shen Huang, Shih-Min Wang, Ching-Chuan Liu, Yao-Jong Yang. Invasive Escherichia coli infections in early infancy: clinical manifestation, outcome and antibiotic susceptibilities. J Microbiol Immunol Infect 2002;35:103-8.
21. Yao-Jong Yang, Mei-Chih Huang, Shih-Min Wang, Jiunn-Jong Wu, Ceng-Ping Cheng, Ching-Chuan Liu. Analysis of risk factors for bacteremia in children with nontyphoidal Salmonella gastroenteritis. Eur J Clin Microbiol Infect Dis 2002; 21:290-3. (SCI)
22. Ying-Tai Tai, Chi-Chang Shieh, Shih-Min Wang, Ching-Chuan Liu, Chyi-Her Lin, Meng-Feng Lee, Yao-Jong Yang. Neonatal solitary liver abscess: report of one case. Acta Paediatr Tw 2002;43:50-2.
23. Chun-Lung Wang, Shih-Min Wang, Yao-Jong Yang, Ching-Hsiang Tsai, Ching-Chuan Liu. Septic arthritis in children: relationship of causative pathogens, complications, and outcome. J Microbiol Immunol Infect 2003;36:41-6.
24. Yao-Jong Yang, Shih-Min Wang, Chun-Ta Chen, Mei-Chih Huang, Chih-Jen Chang, Ching-Chuan Liu. Lack of evidence for fecal-oral transmission of Helicobacter pylori infection in Taiwanese. J Formos Med Assoc 2003;102:375-8. (SCI)
25. Shih-Min Wang, Huan-Yao Lei, Kao-Jean Huang, Jing-Ming Wu, Jen-Ren Wang, Chun-Keung Yu, Ih-Jen Su, Ching-Chuan Liu. Pathogenesis of Enterovirus 71 brainstem encephalitis in pediatric patients: the roles of cytokines and cellular immune activation in patients with pulmonary edema. J Infect Dis 2003;188:564-70. (SCI) 4
26. Chia-Chang Chuang, Ming-Che Tsai, Wen-Chau Chen, Shih-Min Wang, Chin-Yin Yu. Psoas hypertrophy mimicking retroperitoneal tumor in pediatric emergency department-unusual abdominal image on plain film. Am J Emerg Med 2004;22:229-31. (SCI)
27. Ching-Shu Wu, Shih-Min Wang, Wen-Chien Ko, Jiunn-Jong Wu, Yao-Jong Yang, Ching-Chuan Liu. Group B streptococcal infections in children in southern Taiwan:a twelve-year experience in a tertiary care hospital. J Microbiol Immunol Infect 2004:37;169-75.
28. Ya-Fang Wang, Chun-Ting Chou, Huan-Yao Lei, Ching-Chuan Liu, Shih-Min Wang, Jing-Jou Yan, Ih-Jen Su, Jen-Reng Wang, Trai-Ming Yeh, Shun-Hua Chen, Chun-Keung Yu. A mouse-adapted enterovirus 71 strain causes neurological disease in mice after oral infection. J Virol 2004;78:7916-24. (SCI)
29. Shih-Min Wang, Huan-Yao Lei, Mei-Chih Huang, Jing-Min Wu, Chun-Ta Chen, Jieh-Neng Wang, Jen-Ren Wang, Ching-Chuan Liu.The therapeutic efficacy of milrinone in the management of enterovirus 71-induced pulmonary edema. Pediatr Pulmonol 2005;39:219-223. (SCI)
30. Hui-Chen Lin, Shih-Min Wang, Ching-Shu Wu, Fong-Ming Chang, Ching-Chuan Liu. Clinical and immunological characteristics and therapeutic intervention in children born to human immunodeficiency virus-infected mothers in southern Taiwan. J Microbiol Immunol Infect 2005;38:89-95.
31. Shih-Min Wang, Yao-Jong Yang, Jiann-Shiuh Chen, Hui-Chen Lin, Chia-Yu Chi, Ching-Chuan Liu. Invasive fungal infections in pediatric patients with leukemia: emphasis on pulmonary and dermatological manifestations. Acta Pediatr Tw 2005;46:149-55.
32. Shih-Min Wang, Chi-Chang Shieh, Ching-Chuan Liu. Successful treatment of Paecilomyces variotii splenic abscesses: a rare complication in a previously unrecognized chronic granulomatous disease child. Diagn Microbiol Infect Dis 2005;53:149-52 (SCI).
33. Liu LJ, Yao-Jong Yang, Pin-Hwa Kuo, Shih-Min Wang, Ching-Chuan Liu. Diagnostic value of bacterial stool cultures and viral antigen tests based on clinical manifestations of acute gastroenteritis in pediatric patients. Eur J Clin Microbiol Infec Dis 2005;24:559-61. (SCI)
34. Yi-Fang Tu, Hung-Yi Chuang, Chao-Ching Huang, Chia-Chang Chuang, Shih-Min Wang, Ming-Che Tsai, Chin-Hsien Chi, Ming-Che Chuang. Frequency and prediction of abnormal findings on neuroimaging of infants with bulging anterior fontanelles. Acad Emerg Med 2005;12:1185-1190. (SCI)
35. Ming-Liang Liu, Yi-Ping Lee, Ya-Fang Wang, Huan-Yao Lei, Ching-Chuan Liu, Shih-Min Wang, Ih-Jen Su, Jen-Reng Wang, Trai-Ming Yeh, Shun-Hua Chen, Chun-Keung Yu. Type I interferons protect mice against enterovirus 71 infection. J Gen Virol 2005;86:3263-3269. (SCI) 5
36. Chia-Yu Chi, Shih-Min Wang, Hui-Chen Lin, Ching-Chuan Liu. A clinical and microbiological comparison of Staphylococcus aureus toxic shock and scaled skin syndromes in children. Clin Infect Dis 2006;42:181-185 (SCI) (Co-first author)
37. Jieh-Neng Wang, Chih-Ta Yao, Cheng-Nan Yeh, Chao-Ching Huang, Shih-Min Wang, Ching-Chuan Liu, Jing-Ming Wu. Critical management in patients with severe enterovirus 71 infection. Pediatr Int 2006;48:250-6. (SCI)
38. Shih-Min Wang, Huan-Yao Lei, Mei-Chih Huang, Ling-Yao Su, Hui-Chen Lin, Chun-Keung Yu, Jung-Lung Wang, Ching-Chuan Liu. Modulation of cytokine production by intravenous immunoglobulin in patients with enterovirus 71-associated brainstem encephalitis. J Clin Virol 2006;37:47-52. (SCI)
39. Chia-Yu Chi, Shih-Min Wang, Hui-Chen Lin, Ching-Chuan Liu. Complications of varicella infection in children in southern Taiwan: In the era of varicella vaccine introduction. J Microbiol Immunol Infect 2006;39:402-7. (SCI)
40. Shih-Min Wang, Ching-Chuan Liu, Hsuan-Chen Wang, Ih-Jen Su, Jen-Ren Wang. Human metapneumovirus infection among children in Taiwan: a comparison of clinical manifestations with other virus-associated respiratory tract infections. Clin Microbiol Infect 2006;12:1221-4 (SCI)
41. Mei-Chih Huang, Shih-Min Wang, Yung-Wen Hsu, Hui-Chen Lin, Chia-Yu Chi, Ching-Chuan Liu. Long-term cognitive and motor deficits after enterovirus 71 brainstem encephalitis in children. Pediatrics 2006;118:e1785-e1788. (SCI) (Co-first author)
42. Shih-Min Wang, Huan-Yao Lei, Ling-Yao Su, Jing-Min Wu, Chun-Keung Yu, Jen-Ren Wang, Ching-Chuan Liu. Cerebrospinal fluid cytokines in enterovirus 71 brain stem encephalitisand echovirus meningitis infections of varying severity. Clin Microbiol Infect 2007;13:677-82. (SCI)
43. Kuo-Sheng Tsai, Yao-Jong Yang, Shih-Min Wang, Chien-Shun Chiou, Ching-Chuan Liu.The changing serotype of Group D nontyphoid Salmonella infection among children in southern Taiwan. J Microbiol Immunol Infect 2007;40:234-9.
44. Te-Chia Wu, Ya-Fang Wang, Yi-Ping Lee, Jen-Ren Wang, Ching-Chuan Liu, Shih-Min Wang, Huan-Yao Lei, Ih-Jen Su, Chun-Keung Yu. Immunity to avirulent enterovirus 71 and coxsackie A16 virus protects against enterovirus 71 infection in mice. J Virol 2007;81:10310-5. (SCI)
45. Ching-Chuan Liu, Kao-Jean Huang, Mei-Chih Huang, Jen-Jou Lin, Shih-Min Wang, Jien-Wei Liu, Jih-Jin Tsai, Jyh-Hsiung Huang, Yee-Shin Lin, Hsiao-Sheng Liu, Trai-Ming Yeh, Huan-Yao Lei. High case-fatality rate of adults with dengue hemorrhagic fever during an outbreak in non-endemic Taiwan: risk factors for dengue-infected elders. Am J Infect Dis 2008;4:10-7.
46. Shih-Chen Huang, Yun-Wei Hsu, Hsuan-Chen Wang, Sheng-Wen Huang, David Kiang, Huey-Pin Tsai, Shih-Min Wang, Ching-Chuan Liu, Kui-Hsiang Lin, Ih-Jen Su, 6
Jen-Ren Wang. Appearance of intratypic recombination of enterovirus 71 in Taiwan from 2002 to 2005. Virus Research 2008;131:250-9. (SCI)
47. Chia-Yu Chi, Tsai-Ling Lauderdale, Shih-Min Wang, Jing-Ming Wu, Yu-Jen Yang, and Ching-Chuan Liu. Healthcare-associated endocarditis caused by Staphylococcus aureus with reduced susceptibility to vancomycin. J Clin Microbiol 2008;46:810-3. (SCI)
48. Shih-Min Wang, Ih-Hui Lu, Ya-Lan Lin, Yee-Shin Lin, Jiunn-Jong Wu, Woei-Jer Chuang, Ming T. Lin, Ching-Chuan Liu. The severity of Streptococcus pyogenes infections in children is significantly associated with plasma levels of inflammatory cytokines. Diagn Microbiol Infect Dis 2008;61:165-9. (SCI)
49. Chia-Yu Chi, Shih-Min Wang, Chia-Chun Lin, Hsuan-Chen Wang, Jen-Ren Wang, Ih-Jen Su, Ching-Chuan Liu. Clinical features of children infected with different strains of influenza B in southern Taiwan. Pediatr Infect Dis J 2008;27:640-5. (SCI)
50. Shih-Min Wang*, Huan-Yao Lei, Chun-Keung Yu, Jen-Ren Wang, Ih-Jen Su, Ching-Chuan Liu. Acute chemokine response in the blood and cerebrospinal fluid of children with enterovirus 71 brainstem encephalitis. J Infect Dis 2008;198:1002-6. (SCI)
51. Ching-Fen Shen, Shu-Ching Huang, Shih-Min Wang, Jen-Ren Wang, Ching-Chuan Liu. Decreased leukocytes and other characteristics of laboratory findings of influenza virus infections in children. J Microbiol Immunol Infect 2008;41:294-300. (SCI)
52. Shih-Min Wang, Tzong-Shiann Ho, Ching-Fen Shen, Ching-Chuan Liu. Enterovirus 71, one virus and many stories. Pediatr Neonatol 2008;49:113-115. (SCI)
53. Hui-Chen Lin, Shih-Min Wang, Ya-Lan Lin, Yee-Shin Lin, Jiunn-Jong Wu, Woei-Jer Chuang, Ming T. Lin, Ching-Chuan Liu. Resurgence of invasive group A streptococcal infections caused by emm1 strains among children in southern Taiwan. Eur J Clin Microbiol Infect Dis 2008;27:1253-1256. (SCI)
54. Hsuan-Chen Wang, Sheng-Wen Huang, Shainn-Wei Wang, Huey-Pin Tsai, David Kiang, Shih-Min Wang, Ching-Chuan Liu, Ih-Jen Su, Jen-Ren Wang. Co-circulating genetically divergent A2 human metapneumovirus strains among children in southern Taiwan. Arch Virol 2008;153:2207-2213. (SCI)
55. Chia-Yu Chi, Fan-Chen Tseng, Ding-Ping Liu, Ya-Wen Chang, Han-Chieh Wu, Yung-Feng Huang, Kao-Pin Hwang, Yun-Wei Hsu, Shih-Min Wang, Ching-Chuan Liu, Ho-Sheng Wu, Jyh-Yuan Yang, Chen-Fu Yang, Jen-Ren Wang, Ih-Jen Su. Investigations of clinical isolations of oral poliovirus vaccine strains between 2000 and 2005 in southern Taiwan. J Clin Virol 2009;45:129-134. (SCI)
56. Shih-Min Wang, Ching-Chuan Liu. Enterovirus 71: epidemiology, pathogenesis and management. Expert Rev Anti-Infect Ther 2009;7: 735-42. (SCI)
57. Yu-Fang Su, Shih-Min Wang, Ya-Lan Lin, Yee-Shin Lin, Woei-Jer Chuang, Jiunn-Jong Wu, Ming T. Lin, Ching-Chuan Liu.Changing epidemiology of Streptococcus 7
pyogenes emm types and associated invasive and noninvasive infections in southern Taiwan. J Clin Microbiol 2009;47:2658-2661. (SCI)
58. Sheng-Wen Huang, Yun-Wei Hsu, Derek J. Smith, David Kiang, Huey-Pin Tsai, Kuei-Hsiang Lin, Shih-Min Wang, Ching-Chung Liu, Ih-Jen Su, and Jen-Ren Wang. Reemergence of enterovirus 71 in 2008 in Taiwan: dynamics of genetic and antigenic evolution from 1998 to 2008. J Clin Microbiol 2009;47:3653-62. (SCI)
59. Chia-Yu Chi, Shih-Min Wang, Chia-Chun Lin, Ching-Chuan Liu. Microbiological characteristics of community-associated Staphylococcus aureus causing uncomplicated bacteremia and infective endocarditis. J Clin Microbiol 2010;48:292-4. (SCI)
60. Tzong-Shiann Ho, Shih-Min Wang, Ching-Chuan Liu. Historical review of pandemic influenza A in Taiwan, 2009. Pediatr Neonatol 2010;51:83-88. (SCI)
61. Shih-Min Wang*, I-Chun Chen, Ling-Yao Su, Kao-Jean Huang, Huan-Yao Lei, Ching-Chuan Liu. Enterovirus 71 infection on monocytes with antibody-dependent enhancement. Clin Vaccine Immunol 2010;17:1517-23. (SCI)
62. Tzong-Shiann Ho, Shih-Min Wang, Yi-Hui Wu, Ching-Fen Shen, Yuh-Jyh Lin, Chyi-Her Lin, Ching-Chuan Liu. Long-term characteristics of healthcare-associated infections in a neonatal intensive care unit. J Microbiol Immunol Infect 2010;43:407-415. (SCI)
63. Shih-Min Wang*, Tzong-Shiann Ho, Ching-Fen Shen, Jen-Ren Wang, Ching-Chuan Liu. Echovirus 18 meningitis in southern Taiwan. Pediatr Infect Dis J 2011;30:259-60. (SCI)
64. Huey-Pin Tsai, Sheng-Wen Huang, Feng-Ling Wu, Pin-Hwa Kuo, Shih-Min Wang, Ching-Chuan Liu, Ih-Jen Su, Jen-Ren Wang. An echovirus 18-associated outbreak of aseptic meningitis in Taiwan: epidemiology and diagnostic and genetic aspects. J Med Microbiol 2011;60(Pt 9):1360-5. (SCI)
65. Ching-Fen Shen, Shih-Min Wang, Ching-Chuan Liu. A new urinary antigen test score correlates with the severity of pneumococcal pneumonia in children. J Formos Med Assoc 2011;110:613-618. (SCI)
66. Yu-Fang Su, Woei-Jer Chuang, Shih-Min Wang, Wen-Yi Chen, Chuan Chaing-Ni, Yee-Shin Lin, Jiunn-Jong Wu, Ching-Chuan Liu. The deficient cleavage of M protein-bound IgG by IdeS: Insight into the escape of Streptococcus pyogenes from antibody-mediated immunity. Mol Immunol 2011; 49:134-142 (SCI)
67. Tzong-Shiann Ho, Shih-Min Wang, Ching-Fen Shen, Kuan-Hsien Lee, Ching-Chuan Liu. Clinical perspectives of childhood tuberculosis in Taiwan. J Formos Med Assoc 2011;110:737-43. (SCI)
68. Tzong-Shiann Ho, Shih-Min Wang*, Li-Rong Wang, Ching-Chuan Liu. Changes in measles seroepidemiology of healthcare workers in southern Taiwan. Epidemiol Infect 2012;140:426-31. (SCI)
69. Shih-Min Wang*, Tzong-Shiann Ho, Hui-Chen Lin, Huan-Yao Lei, Jen-Ren Wang, 8
Ching-Chuan Liu. Reemerging of enterovirus 71 in Taiwan: The age impact on disease severity. Eur J Clin Microbiol Infect Dis 2012;31:1219-1224. (SCI)
70. Shih-Min Wang*, Ming-Hsun Tsai, Huan-Yao Lei, Jen-Ren Wang, Ching-Chuan Liu. The regulatory T cells in anti-influenza antibody response post influenza vaccination. Human Vaccines & Immunotherapeutics (formerly Human Vaccines )2012;8:1243-1249. (SCI)
71. Shih-Min Wang*, Huan-Yao Lei, Ching Chuan Liu. Cytokine immunopathogenesis of enterovirus 71 brain stem encephalitis. Clin Develop Immunol 2012; 2012, 876241 (SCI)
72. Kuan-Hsien Lee, Tzong-Shiann Ho, Ching-Fen Shen, Shih-Min Wang, Wen-Chien Ko, Ching-Chuan Liu. Clinical and laboratory characteristics among human immunodeficiency virus-infected adolescents: experience from the single medical center. J Microbiol Immunol Infect 2012;45:329-336. (SCI) 73. Ching-Fen Shen, Shih-Min Wang, Ching-Chuan Liu. Reply to: “The application of urinary antigen test score in pneumococcal pneumonia in children”. J Formos Med Assoc 2012;111:663-664. (SCI) 74. Shih-Min Wang*. Peritonsillar abscess: cool “hot potato”. Pediatr Neonatol 2012;53:325-326. (SCI)
75. Tzong-Shiann Ho, Shih-Min Wang, Robert Anderson, Ching-Chuan Liu. Antibodies in dengue immunopathogenesis. J Formos Med Assoc 2013;112:1-2. (SCI)
76. Tzong-Shiann Ho, Mei-Chih Huang, Shih-Min Wang, Hsian-Chou Hsu, Ching-Chuan Liu . Knowledge, attitude, and practice of dengue disease among healthcare professionals in southern Taiwan. J Formos Med Assoc 2013;112: 18-23. (SCI)
77. Jung-Yen Liu, Shih-Min Wang*, I-Chun Chen, Chun-Keung Yu, Ching-Chuan Liu. Hepatic damage caused by Coxsackievirus B3 is dependent on age-related tissue tropisms associated with the Coxsackievirus-adenovirus receptor. Pathogens and Disease (formerly FEMS Immunology and Medical Microbiology) 2013;68: 52-60. (SCI)
78. Chia-Yu Chi, Truong Huu Khanh, Le Phan Kim Thoa, Fan-Chen Tseng, Shih-Min Wang, Le Quoc Thinh, Chia-Chun Lin, Han-Chieh Wu, Jen-Ren Wang, Nguyen Thanh Hung, Tang Chi Thuong, Chung-Ming Chang, Ih-Jen Su, Ching-Chuan Liu. Milrinone therapy for enterovirus 71-induced pulmonary edema and/or neurogenic shock in children: a randomized controlled trial. Critical Care Medicine 2013;41:1754-1760. (SCI)
79. I-Chun Chen, Shih-Min Wang*, Chun-Keung Yu, Ching-Chuan Liu. Subneutralizing antibodies to enterovirus 71 induce antibody-dependent enhancement of infection in newborn mice. Medical Microbiology and Immunology 9
80. Ching-Fen Shen, Shih-Min Wang, Kuan-Hsien Lee, Tzong-Shiann Ho, and Ching-Chuan Liu. Childhood invasive pneumococcal disease caused by non 7-valent pneumococcal vaccine (PCV7) serotypes under partial immunization in Taiwan. J Formos Med Assoc 2013;112:561-8. (SCI)
81. Chia-Yu Chi, Shih-Min Wang*, Ching-Chuan Liu. The authors reply: “Milrinone: Some (medico-legal) thoughts beyond contractility, lusitropy, and cardiac output”. Critical Care Medicine 2013;41:e391-2. (SCI)
82. Tzong-Shiann Ho, Shih-Min Wang, Yee-Shin Lin, Ching-Chuan Liu. Clinical and laboratory predictive markers for acute dengue infection. J Biomed Sci 2013 ;20:75. (SCI)
83. Shan-Li Wang, Chia-Yu Chi, Pin-Hwa Kuo, Huey-Pin Tsai, Shih-Min Wang, Ching-Chuan Liu, Ih-Jen Su, Jen-Ren Wang. High-incidence of human adenoviral co-infections in Taiwan. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e75208. (SCI)
84. Shih-Min Wang*, Yu-Ting Liao, Yu-Shiang Hu, Tzong-Shiann Ho, Ching-Fen Shen, Jen-Ren Wang, Yee-Shin Lin, Ching-Chuan Liu. Immunophenotype expressions and cytokine profiles of influenza A H1N1 virus infection in pediatric patients in 2009. Dis Mark 2014 (2014), Article ID 195453. (SCI)
85. Shih-Min Wang*, Ching-Chuan Liu. Update of Enterovirus 71 Infection: epidemiology, pathogenesis and vaccine. Expert Rev Anti-Infect Ther 2014;12:447-56. (SCI)
86. Sheng-Wen Huang, Hui-Li Cheng, Hsin-Yi Hsieh, Chia-Lun Chang, Huey-Pin Tsai, Pin-Hwa Kuo, Shih-Min Wang, Ching-Chuan Liu, Ih-Jen Su, Jen-Ren Wang. Mutations in the non-structural protein region contribute to intra-genotypic evolution of enterovirus 71. J Biomed Sci 2014;21:33 (SCI).
87. Shih-Min Wang, I-Chun Chen, Yu-Ting Liao, Ching-Chuan Liu. The clinical correlation of regulatory T cells and cyclic adenosine monophosphate in enterovirus 71 infection. PLoS ONE. 2014;9(7): e102025. (SCI)
88. Yu-Hao Cho, Tzong-Shiann Ho, Shih-Min Wang, Ching-Fen Shen, Po-Kai Chuang, Ching-Chuan Liu. Childhood tuberculosis in southern Taiwan,with emphasis on central nervous system complications. J Microbiol Immunol Infect 2014;47:503-517. (SCI)
89. Po-Kai Chuang, Shih-Min Wang, Hui-Chen Lin, Yu-Hao Cho, Yun-Ju Ma, Tzong-Shiann Ho, Ching-Fen Shen, Ching-Chuan Liu. The trend of macrolide resistance and emm types of group A streptococci from children in a medical center in southern Taiwan. J Microbiol Immunol Infect 2015;48:160-7. (SCI) 10
90. Yu-Ting Liao, Shih-Min Wang*, Jen-Ren Wang, Chun-Keung Yu, Ching-Chuan Liu. Norepinephrine and epinephrine enhanced the infectivity of enterovirus 71. PLoS ONE. 2015;10(8): e0135154. (SCI)
91. Sheng-Wen Huang, Ching-Hui Tai, Judith M. Fonville, Chin-Hui Lin, Shih-Min Wang, Ching-Chung Liu, Ih-Jen Su, Derek J. Smith, Jen-Ren Wang. Mapping enterovirus A71 antigenic determinants from viral evolution. J Virol 2015;89:11500-6.
92. Yun-Ju Ma, Ching-Fen Shen, Shih-Min Wang, Ching-Chuan Liu. Neosartorya pseudofischeri cellulitis in an extremely low birth weight prematurity. J Formos Med Assoc 2015;114:1013-4. (SCI)
93. Ching-Fen Shen, Shih-Min Wang, Tzong-Shiann Ho, Ching-Chuan Liu. Reply to: “Serotype transition in invasive pneumococcal infection in post-vaccine era”. J Formos Med Assoc 2015;114:787-8. (SCI)
94. Yun-Ju Ma, Shih-Min Wang, Yu-Hao Cho, Ching-Fen Shen, Ching-Chuan Liu, Hsin Chi, Yi-Chuan Huang, Li-Min Huang, Yhu-Chering Huang, Hsiao-Chuan Lin, Yu-Huai Ho, Jung-Jung Mu, Taiwan Pediatric Infectious Disease Alliance. Clinical and epidemiological characteristics in children with community-acquired mycoplasma pneumonia in Taiwan: A nationwide surveillance. J Microbiol Immunol Infect 2015;48:632-8. (SCI)
95. Shih-Min Wang*. Milrinone in enterovirus 71 brain stem encephalitis. Front Pharmacol 2016;7:82. (SCI).
96. Ching-Fen Shen, Shih-Min Wang, Tzong-Shiann Ho, Ching-Chuan Liu. Clinical features of community acquired adenovirus pneumonia during the 2011 community outbreak in Southern Taiwan: role of host immune response. BMC Infect Dis 2017;17:196. (SCI) 97. Sin-Guang Chen, Mei-Ling Cheng, Kuan-Hsing Chen, Jim-Tong Horng, Ching-Chuan Liu, Shih-Min Wang, Hiroaki Sakurai, Yann-Lii Leu, Shulhn-Der Wang, Hung-Yao Ho. Antiviral activities of Schizonepeta tenuifolia Briq. against enterovirus 71 in vitro and in vivo. Sci Rep 2017;7:935. (SCI)
98. Li-Chiu Wang, Hui-Wen Yao, Chuan-Fa Chang, Shainn-Wei Wang, Shih-Min Wang, Shun-Hua Chen. Suppression of interleukin-6 increases enterovirus A71 lethality in mice. J Biomed Sci. 2017:24;94. (SCI)
99. Fu-Chun Kuo, Shih-Min Wang, Ching-Fen Shen,Yun-Ju Ma, Tzong-Shiann Ho, Jiann-Shiuh Chen,Chao-Neng Cheng, Ching-Chuan Liu. Bloodstream infections in pediatric patients with acute leukemia: Emphasis on gram-negative bacteria infections. J Microbiol Immunol Infect 2017;50:507-513. (SCI)
100. Ning Chung, Shih-Min Wang, Ching-Fen Shen, Fu-Chun Kuo, Tzong-Shiann Ho, Chao Agnes Hsiung, Jung-Jung Mu, Fang-Tzy Wu, Li-Min Huang, Yi-Chuan Huang, Yhu-Chering Huang, Hsin Chi, Hsiao-Chuan Lin, Ching-Chuan Liu, Taiwan Pediatric Infectious Disease Alliance. Clinical and epidemiological characteristics in hospitalized young children with acute gastroenteritis in 11
southern Taiwan: According to major pathogens. J Microbiol Immunol Infect 2017;50:915-922. (SCI)
Research Interest: Currently, his studies focus on the
two major directions. The first one is to study the innate receptor TLR and NLR
ligands as adjuvant for CTL epitope-based vaccines to treat cancer and the
adjuvant effect on the modulation of immune responses will be studied.
Research Interest: Biotechnology, Vaccines, Vaccine
Development, Virology, Viral Vaccines.
Research Interest: Gene therapy, Cell and tissue
engineering, Vaccine development, Biomaterials, Synthetic biology and biomass,
Research Interest: Immune based inflammatory disorders
(with special reference to nanomedicines).
Research Interest: Develop treatment
modality/Process/Biomarkers for the soldiers working in the extreme conditions.
Based on these stressors, different models of stress like hypobaric hypoxia,
cold, Isolation (Antarctica) and viral infection are being used to overcome
from the stress induced maladies.
Research Interest: Complement system, Immunoassays,
Proteomics, Biomarkers in diseases, Vaccines, T regulatory cells and diseases,
Immunology of leprosy and tuberculosis.
CHA University, Republic of Korea
International Journal of Immunotherapy and Cancer Research
Thomas F. George
University of Missouri - St. Louis, USA
Open Journal of Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry
Prof. Pierre Guertin
Laval University, Canada
International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Developmental Research
Marco Matteo Ciccone
University of Bari , Italy
Archives of Organ Transplantation
University of Nantes, France
Archives of Depression and Anxiety
Vingolo Enzo Maria
Sapienza University of Rome, Italy
Journal of Clinical Research and Ophthalmology
Malgorzata Gabriela WASNIEWSKA
University of Messina, Italy
International Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism
Metaxas Memorial Anticancer Hospital , Greece
Annals of Bone Marrow Research
Rafal Tomasz Pawliczak
Medical University of Lodz, Poland
Open Journal of Asthma
University of Parma, Italy
International Journal of Dermatology and Clinical Research