University of Padua, Italy
Maria Gabriella Verso was born in Palermo on April 14th 1967. She graduated in Medicine and Surgery with honours on November 1991 at the University of Palermo (Italy) and specialized in Occupational Health with honours on December 1995. She obtained Clinical ETG certificate (Italian Ultrasound Society) on September 1995. From 1996 to 2016 she worked as specialist in many national and international firms to protect workers' health. Since 2004 she is Researcher in Occupational Health (Scientific sector MED/44) at the School of Medicine of the University of Palermo (Italy) and confirmed Researcher-Assistant Professor from December 2007. Currently, she is teacher of Occupational Health in the Degrees Courses in Medicine, Odontoiatry, Health Care Science and in several Specialization Schools (Occupational health, Hygiene and Legal Medicine).
Since 2019 is Director of Operative Unit of Occupational Health of the Universitary Hospital of Palermo.
From January 2015 to December 2018 she was an elected member of the Executive Board of the Italian Society of Occupational Medicine (S.I.M.L.).
Since 2016 she is a member of the Italian Society of Occupational Medicine Commission on: "Occupational Medicine and gender aspects" and member of the S.I.M.L. scientific board for the drafting of guidelines on the subject of: "Management and prevention of tuberculosis in the workplace".
From 2017 to 2019 was member of the Editorial Board of the Journal of Healthcare and Hygiene.
She is author and coauthor of 133 scientific publications.
Palermo, January 19, 2022
Research Interest: work related diseases, biological hazard in healthcare workers
Georgios Androutsopoulos has received his PhD in Patras University during the period of 2004-2007. Currently, he is working as Assistant Professor& Consultant of Obstetrics - Gynecology in Patras University. He has successfully completed his Administrative responsibilities as Lecturer & Consultant of Obstetrics - Gynecology. He is serving as an editorial member of several reputed journals like: World J Oncol Res, Obstet Gynecol Int J and J Gynecol Wom Health. He has authored 68 research articles and 4 book chapters. He is a member of the Editorial Board in 23 Scientific Journals. Also, he is Editor in Chief in 1 and Associate Editor in 3 Scientific Journals.
Research Interest: Obstetrics and gynecology, gynecological oncology.
URL of Official website: http://www.med.upatras.gr/en/Pages/people/dep.aspx?tID=170
Number of Publications: 67
Keywords: Obst Ultrasounds; Laparoscopy; Gynaecological Surgery; Post-Partum Hemorrhage and Operative Obstetrics
Born in Rome, 6-1-1973.
High School Classic Gymnasium with full votes (60/60), on 13-7-1992, in Rome, Liceo Augusto
Medical School in Tor Vergata University, Rome, with full votes graduation (110 e lode) with thesis on “Hyperinsulinaemia in pregnancy and development of Preclampsia, on 23-7-1997.
Residency in Obst/Gyn in Tor Vergata University, Rome, with graduation with full votes with thesis entitled: fetal subcutaneous tissue thickness and new models for a birthweight prediction algorithm,on 25/11/2002.
PhD in Perinatal Medicine in Tor Vergata University (Rome) with thesis entitled: scientific production of a PhD, on 23-11-2007.
Consultant in FBF Hospital, Rome, Obst/Gyn dept.
Research Interest: Obstetrics and Gynecology
Research Interest: Obstetrics and Perinatal Medicine
Research Interest: Urinary Incontinence, Pelvic Organ Prolapse, Overactive Bladder, Urodynamic Testing, Pelvic Pain, Pelvic Reconstructive Surgery, Stress Incontinence and Fecal Incontinence.
Research Interest: General obstetrics, General Gynecology,
Myoma Uteri, Minimally invasive gynecologic surgery, Polycystic ovary syndrome,
Endometriosis, First and second trimester fetal aneuploidy screening tests.
Research Interest: Etiology, pathology, diagnosis, chemotherapy
of gynecologic malignancies like ovarian cancer, cervical cancer and
Research Interest: Obstetrics and gynecology and Gynecological
Research Interest: Gynecologic Oncology
Research Interest: Obstetrics & Gynecology
Research Interest: endometriosis, endoscopic surgery, cancer prevention, gynaecologic surgery, endometrial pathology , estrogen dependent diseases
List of Publications:
1. Kucera, E.: Anatomical changes after hysteroscopic transcervical uterine septum resection – is there a place for hysterography? Gynecol.Surgery, 2005; 2 (1): 15-20.
2. Otcenasek,M., Krofta ,L., Baca,V., Grill,R., Kucera, E., Herman,H., Vasicka,I., Drahonovsky,J., Feyereisl,J.: Bilateral avulsion of the puborectal muscle - MRI based 3-D reconstruction and comparison with a model of healthy nulliparous women. Ultrasound Obstet.Gynecol., 2007; 29 (6): 692-696. ( IF 2,03 )
3. Kucera, E., Holub,Z.,Svobodova,G.: Laparoscopic oophorectomy with or without hysterectomy for early breast cancer. Eur.J.Gynaec.Oncol. 2007;XXVIII (4):294-296.
4. Dankovcik, R., Jirasek, J.E., Kucera, E., Feyereisl J, Radonak , J, Dudas M : Prenatal diagnosis of annular pancreas: Reliability of the double bubble sign with periduodenal hyperechogenic band. Fetal Diagn. Ther., 2008; 24 (4): 483-490. ( IF 0,761 )
5. Kučera, E., Hejda,V.,Turyna, R.,Otčenášek,M.,Drahoňovský,J.,Feyereisl,J.: Accuracy of intraoperative frozen section during laparoscopic management of early endometrial cancer. Eur.J.Gynaec.Oncol., 2009, XXX( 4): 408-411. ( IF 0,641)
6. Dankovcik, R., Urdzík, P., Lazar,I.,Gresova,A., Radonak, J. A., Jirasek, J.E., Kucera, E., Feyereisl J, , Dudas M : Conservative Management in Three Cases of
Prenatally Recognized Splenic Cyst Using 2D,3D, Multi-Slice and Doppler Ultrasonography. Fetal Diagn.Ther.,2009; 26 (3): 177-180. ( IF 0,761 )
7. Dankovcik,R., Muranska, S., Kucera,E., Jirasek,J.E.,Feyereisl,J.,Sudak,M., Dudas,M.: Prenatal three dimensional sonographic findings associated with annular pancreas. Fetal Diagn. Ther., 2010;27(1) ( IF 0,761 )
8. Drahonovsky,J.,Haakova,L.,Otcenasek,M., Krofta,L.,Kucera,E.,Feyereisl,J.:
A prospective randomized comparison of vaginal hysterectomy, laparoscopically assisted vaginal hysterectomy, and total laparoscopic hysterectomy in women with benign uterine disease. Eur.J.Obstet.Gynecol.Reprod.Biol.,2010;148 (2): 172-176. (IF 1,56)
9. Kucera, E.,Hejda,V.,Valha,P. et al.:Malignant changes in adenomyosis in patiens with endometritid carcinoma. Eur.J.Gynaec.Oncol., 2011, XXXII( 2): 182-184. ( IF 0,641)
10. Dankovčík,R., Vyhnalková,V., Muranská,S.,Kucera,E., Korpová,M., Plicjhtová,A., Miklosová,M., Ferianec,V., Evangelista Jirásek,J., Dudas,M.: Encephalocystocele – Uncommon diagnosis in prenatal medicine. Fetal Diagnosis and Therapy. 2012;32(4):295-298 ( IF 0,761 )
11. Turyna, R., Kachlik, D., Kucera, E., Kujal, P., Feyereisl, J., Baca, V.: Complications in right- sided paraaortic lymphadenectomy: Ventral tributaries of the inferior vena cava. Journal of Anatomy,2013,223 (1) : 69-73 ( IF 2,23)
12. Záhumenský, J., Závodská,M., Cupaník, V., Kučera,E.: Pórodnická sepsa: Gynekol.prax 2014 ;12(1):xx-xx
13. Bobek, V., Kolostová, K., Kucera, E.: Circulating endometrial cells in peripheral blood. Eur. J. Obstet. Gynecol. Reprod. Biol. 2014, 181 (1): 267-274 (IF 1,62)
14. Hromadnikova,I., Kotlabova,K., Pirkova,P.,Libalova,P.,Vernerova,Z., Svoboda,B. , Kucera,E.: The occurrence of fetal microchimeric cells in endometrial tissues is a very common phenomenon in benign uterine disorders, and the lower prevalence of fetal microchimerism is associated with better uterine cancer prognoses. DNA and Cell Biol. 2014, 33 (1): 40-48 (IF 1,99)
15. Valha, P.,Kucera, E., Sak, P. et al.: Intraoperative subserosal approach to label sentinel nodes in intermediate and high-risk endometrial cancer. Eur. J. Gynac.Oncol. 2015, 36(6): 643-646. ( IF 0,641)
16. Dankovcík, R., Varga, J., Kucera, E., Jánošová, S., Ostró, A. :Primary fallopian tube
carcinoma. A small retrospective study . Eur. J. Gynac.Oncol 2017, 38(6), 838–840.
Grants: 6 grants research project in Czech republic
Research Interest: Preeclampisa, Preterm Labor, Gestational Diabetes, Fetal Origins of Adult Disease.
Research Interest: General Surgery, Sugical Oncology, Hepato-Bilio-Pancreatic
Suregry and Gynecologic Oncology.
Research Interest: Maternal-fetal-medicine.
Research Interest: Fetal medicine, obst. Ultrasound and
Research Interest: Novel Therapeutics for Ovarian and Endometrial Cancer Prevention. State-of-the-Art Techniques of Cell Culture, Molecular Biology, Gene Profiling, Proteomics and Animal Models are used to determine the Mechanisms through Which the Steroid Hormones, Estrogen and Progesterone Affect Tumour Growth And Regulate Tumour Suppressor Genes Such as NM23, Semaphorin-3B and Semaphorin-3F.
Published On: January 27, 2022 | Pages: 007 - 013Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: January 03, 2022 | Pages: 001 - 006Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: December 29, 2021 | Pages: 055 - 060Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: December 24, 2021 | Pages: 050 - 054Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: October 27, 2021 | Pages: 042 - 049Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: October 14, 2021 | Pages: 036 - 041Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: August 23, 2021 | Pages: 032 - 035Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: July 13, 2021 | Pages: 028 - 031Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: May 10, 2021 | Pages: 024 - 027Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: May 03, 2021 | Pages: 018 - 023Abstract View Full Article View
It is a pleasure for me to work with the journal and confer my services.The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. It will be fine, that journal can get more citations. Manuscript submission process is smooth and rapid. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend this journal to others for publication of their valuable research works. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. The required information is easily approachable on the website.
I like to continue the association with this journal and confer my services. The comments from editors and reviewers are fair. The journal should get impact factor and indexing in major databases. Manuscript submission in this journal is nice and easy. I will recommend this journal for getting major reputed indexing services. The submission and publication timeline process are going in the exact way. I can find the required information in the journal website easily.
I am continuing my association with this journal and confer my services. The comments from editors and reviewers are satisfactory. Manuscript submission process in this journal is Hassle free. I strongly recommend this journal to get reputed indexing services. I recommend my friends and colleagues to submit their works in this journal for publication. The submission and publication time line process is satisfactory. I can easily find the required information on the journal website.
I wish to associate with the journal and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. Indexing in pubmed would certainly help the growth of the Journal. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I also recommended this journal to others for publishing their valuable research work. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. The required information easily accessible on the website.
It would be my pleasure to continue service as an Editorial Board Member of Annals of Circulation and also contribute in peer reviewing submitted papers in relevant fields. The journal should having well-furnished and high standard criteria for paper submission and publication. Manuscript submission process in this journal is user free and easily accessible.The journal should get indexing in Medline and Pubmed I definitely suggest others to submit their research work in this journal for publication. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. Publication process is good. The required information is easily available on the website.
I do wish to associate with the journal and provide my services when needed. The reviewer and editor comments in this journal is meaning full. It will be fine that journal can take feedback from readers. Manuscript submission process is smoothie. I recommend this journal for getting reputed indexing platforms. I recommend my colleagues and co experts to submit their research works in this journal. The timeline of submission and publication process are satisfactory. I like the fast turnover period from submission to publication.I can find the required information in the website easily.
I wish to associate with this journal and confer my services. Comments from editors as well as reviewers are fair and Professional. The process of manuscript submission process is user friendly. I strongly recommend the journal for getting major indexing databases. I definitely recommend some of my colleagues for manuscript submission for publication in this journal. Time line of manuscript submission and publication is acceptable. The journal should choose high quality of research articles for quick journal growth. I can easily find the information on the journal website.
I definitely confer my services and continue my association as an editor in this journal. The comments from editors and reviewers are agreeable. I suggest to all EB members of IJNNN can organise some Special issue for journal growth. Manuscript submission process in this journal is trouble-free. I recommend this journal for getting reputed indexing services. I recommend to my staff for manuscripts submission in this journal. I can easily find the required information on the journal website.
I wish to associate and contribute to the journal and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and satisfactory. Manuscript submission process is quick. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I also recommend this journal to others for publication. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. I like most in your publication process is the rapidity. The required information is easily approachable on the website.
I continue my association with this journal and confer my services for journal growth. The comments from editors and reviewers are meaningful and fair. The journal should accept more review and research articles which can help in journal citation. The manuscript submission process in this journal is user friendly. I recommend this journal to get major reputed indexing platforms. I recommend to some of my colleagues to submit their valuable research works in this journal in coming future. Manuscript submission and publication time line process is satisfactory. I mostly like the rapid response from this journal. The required information is easily available on the website.
William CS Cho
Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Hong Kong
International Journal of Immunotherapy and Cancer Research
Taipei Medical University, Taiwan
Archives of Nursing Practice and Care
Beijing University of Technology , PR China
Journal of Civil Engineering and Environmental Sciences
Rafal Tomasz Pawliczak
Medical University of Lodz, Poland
Open Journal of Asthma
Nikolaos A Chrysanthakopoulos
National and Kapodistrian University of Athens , Greece
Journal of Dental Problems and Solutions
University of Athens , Greece
International Journal of Oral and Craniofacial Science
Leeds Beckett University, UK
Archives of Community Medicine and Public Health
Huazong University of Science and Technology, China
Open Journal of Pediatrics and Child Health
Cardiovascular Research Foundation, New York, USA
Archives of Clinical Hypertension
Malgorzata Gabriela WASNIEWSKA
University of Messina, Italy
International Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism