University of Padua, Italy
Maria Gabriella Verso was born in Palermo on April 14th 1967. She graduated in Medicine and Surgery with honours on November 1991 at the University of Palermo (Italy) and specialized in Occupational Health with honours on December 1995. She obtained Clinical ETG certificate (Italian Ultrasound Society) on September 1995. From 1996 to 2016 she worked as specialist in many national and international firms to protect workers' health. Since 2004 she is Researcher in Occupational Health (Scientific sector MED/44) at the School of Medicine of the University of Palermo (Italy) and confirmed Researcher-Assistant Professor from December 2007. Currently, she is teacher of Occupational Health in the Degrees Courses in Medicine, Odontoiatry, Health Care Science and in several Specialization Schools (Occupational health, Hygiene and Legal Medicine).
Since 2019 is Director of Operative Unit of Occupational Health of the Universitary Hospital of Palermo.
From January 2015 to December 2018 she was an elected member of the Executive Board of the Italian Society of Occupational Medicine (S.I.M.L.).
Since 2016 she is a member of the Italian Society of Occupational Medicine Commission on: "Occupational Medicine and gender aspects" and member of the S.I.M.L. scientific board for the drafting of guidelines on the subject of: "Management and prevention of tuberculosis in the workplace".
From 2017 to 2019 was member of the Editorial Board of the Journal of Healthcare and Hygiene.
She is author and coauthor of 133 scientific publications.
Palermo, January 19, 2022
Research Interest: work related diseases, biological hazard in healthcare workers
Georgios Androutsopoulos has received his PhD in Patras University during the period of 2004-2007. Currently, he is working as Assistant Professor& Consultant of Obstetrics - Gynecology in Patras University. He has successfully completed his Administrative responsibilities as Lecturer & Consultant of Obstetrics - Gynecology. He is serving as an editorial member of several reputed journals like: World J Oncol Res, Obstet Gynecol Int J and J Gynecol Wom Health. He has authored 68 research articles and 4 book chapters. He is a member of the Editorial Board in 23 Scientific Journals. Also, he is Editor in Chief in 1 and Associate Editor in 3 Scientific Journals.
Research Interest: Obstetrics and gynecology, gynecological oncology.
URL of Official website: http://www.med.upatras.gr/en/Pages/people/dep.aspx?tID=170
Number of Publications: 67
Keywords: Obst Ultrasounds; Laparoscopy; Gynaecological Surgery; Post-Partum Hemorrhage and Operative Obstetrics
Born in Rome, 6-1-1973.
High School Classic Gymnasium with full votes (60/60), on 13-7-1992, in Rome, Liceo Augusto
Medical School in Tor Vergata University, Rome, with full votes graduation (110 e lode) with thesis on “Hyperinsulinaemia in pregnancy and development of Preclampsia, on 23-7-1997.
Residency in Obst/Gyn in Tor Vergata University, Rome, with graduation with full votes with thesis entitled: fetal subcutaneous tissue thickness and new models for a birthweight prediction algorithm,on 25/11/2002.
PhD in Perinatal Medicine in Tor Vergata University (Rome) with thesis entitled: scientific production of a PhD, on 23-11-2007.
Consultant in FBF Hospital, Rome, Obst/Gyn dept.
Research Interest: Obstetrics and Perinatal Medicine
Research Interest: Breast Cancer, Gynecologic Oncology,
Molecular Oncology, Forensic Science, Melanocytic Tumors of Uncertain Malignant
Potential (Meltump), Superficial Atypical Melanocytic.
Research Interest: Ultrasound scanning during pregnancy
(ultrascreen, morfostructural scan and third trimester); Ultrasound scanning in
Gynecology, Hysteroscopy, Gynecological Oncology.
Research Interest: General surgery, sugical oncology,
hepato-bilio-pancreatic suregry, gynecologic oncology.
Research Interest: Gynecologic Oncology.
Research Interest: Maternal-Fetal Medicine and menopause,
Effects of Human Umbilical Cord Blood Stem Cells on Oocyte Generation Following
Chemical Mediated Depletion in Albino Rats.
Research Interest: General Gynecology, Minimally Invasive and Endoscopic Surgery.
Research Interest: Laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgery,
reproductive endocrinology, endometriosis, surgical techniques of mullerian
abnormalities, gynecological malignancies and also perinatology. He is a member
of Turkish Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology (TJOD), Society of Reproductive
Medicine and Surgery (UTCD), Turkish Society of Society Reproductive Medicine
(TSRM), American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM)
Research Interest: Gynecology oncology.
Research Interest: Ovarian cancer and drug resistant.
Research Interest: Obstetrics & Gynecology
Research Interest: Fibrinolytic activity in bleeding associated with Intrauterine
Contraceptive Devices and effect by Anti Fibrinolytic Agent Epsilon Amino
Research Interest: endometriosis, endoscopic surgery, cancer prevention, gynaecologic surgery, endometrial pathology , estrogen dependent diseases
List of Publications:
1. Kucera, E.: Anatomical changes after hysteroscopic transcervical uterine septum resection – is there a place for hysterography? Gynecol.Surgery, 2005; 2 (1): 15-20.
2. Otcenasek,M., Krofta ,L., Baca,V., Grill,R., Kucera, E., Herman,H., Vasicka,I., Drahonovsky,J., Feyereisl,J.: Bilateral avulsion of the puborectal muscle - MRI based 3-D reconstruction and comparison with a model of healthy nulliparous women. Ultrasound Obstet.Gynecol., 2007; 29 (6): 692-696. ( IF 2,03 )
3. Kucera, E., Holub,Z.,Svobodova,G.: Laparoscopic oophorectomy with or without hysterectomy for early breast cancer. Eur.J.Gynaec.Oncol. 2007;XXVIII (4):294-296.
4. Dankovcik, R., Jirasek, J.E., Kucera, E., Feyereisl J, Radonak , J, Dudas M : Prenatal diagnosis of annular pancreas: Reliability of the double bubble sign with periduodenal hyperechogenic band. Fetal Diagn. Ther., 2008; 24 (4): 483-490. ( IF 0,761 )
5. Kučera, E., Hejda,V.,Turyna, R.,Otčenášek,M.,Drahoňovský,J.,Feyereisl,J.: Accuracy of intraoperative frozen section during laparoscopic management of early endometrial cancer. Eur.J.Gynaec.Oncol., 2009, XXX( 4): 408-411. ( IF 0,641)
6. Dankovcik, R., Urdzík, P., Lazar,I.,Gresova,A., Radonak, J. A., Jirasek, J.E., Kucera, E., Feyereisl J, , Dudas M : Conservative Management in Three Cases of
Prenatally Recognized Splenic Cyst Using 2D,3D, Multi-Slice and Doppler Ultrasonography. Fetal Diagn.Ther.,2009; 26 (3): 177-180. ( IF 0,761 )
7. Dankovcik,R., Muranska, S., Kucera,E., Jirasek,J.E.,Feyereisl,J.,Sudak,M., Dudas,M.: Prenatal three dimensional sonographic findings associated with annular pancreas. Fetal Diagn. Ther., 2010;27(1) ( IF 0,761 )
8. Drahonovsky,J.,Haakova,L.,Otcenasek,M., Krofta,L.,Kucera,E.,Feyereisl,J.:
A prospective randomized comparison of vaginal hysterectomy, laparoscopically assisted vaginal hysterectomy, and total laparoscopic hysterectomy in women with benign uterine disease. Eur.J.Obstet.Gynecol.Reprod.Biol.,2010;148 (2): 172-176. (IF 1,56)
9. Kucera, E.,Hejda,V.,Valha,P. et al.:Malignant changes in adenomyosis in patiens with endometritid carcinoma. Eur.J.Gynaec.Oncol., 2011, XXXII( 2): 182-184. ( IF 0,641)
10. Dankovčík,R., Vyhnalková,V., Muranská,S.,Kucera,E., Korpová,M., Plicjhtová,A., Miklosová,M., Ferianec,V., Evangelista Jirásek,J., Dudas,M.: Encephalocystocele – Uncommon diagnosis in prenatal medicine. Fetal Diagnosis and Therapy. 2012;32(4):295-298 ( IF 0,761 )
11. Turyna, R., Kachlik, D., Kucera, E., Kujal, P., Feyereisl, J., Baca, V.: Complications in right- sided paraaortic lymphadenectomy: Ventral tributaries of the inferior vena cava. Journal of Anatomy,2013,223 (1) : 69-73 ( IF 2,23)
12. Záhumenský, J., Závodská,M., Cupaník, V., Kučera,E.: Pórodnická sepsa: Gynekol.prax 2014 ;12(1):xx-xx
13. Bobek, V., Kolostová, K., Kucera, E.: Circulating endometrial cells in peripheral blood. Eur. J. Obstet. Gynecol. Reprod. Biol. 2014, 181 (1): 267-274 (IF 1,62)
14. Hromadnikova,I., Kotlabova,K., Pirkova,P.,Libalova,P.,Vernerova,Z., Svoboda,B. , Kucera,E.: The occurrence of fetal microchimeric cells in endometrial tissues is a very common phenomenon in benign uterine disorders, and the lower prevalence of fetal microchimerism is associated with better uterine cancer prognoses. DNA and Cell Biol. 2014, 33 (1): 40-48 (IF 1,99)
15. Valha, P.,Kucera, E., Sak, P. et al.: Intraoperative subserosal approach to label sentinel nodes in intermediate and high-risk endometrial cancer. Eur. J. Gynac.Oncol. 2015, 36(6): 643-646. ( IF 0,641)
16. Dankovcík, R., Varga, J., Kucera, E., Jánošová, S., Ostró, A. :Primary fallopian tube
carcinoma. A small retrospective study . Eur. J. Gynac.Oncol 2017, 38(6), 838–840.
Grants: 6 grants research project in Czech republic
Research Interest: Etiology, pathology, diagnosis, chemotherapy
of gynecologic malignancies like ovarian cancer, cervical cancer and
Research Interest: Obstetrics and Gynecology
Published On: November 11, 2022 | Pages: 043 - 045Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: October 29, 2022 | Pages: 036 - 042Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: October 26, 2022 | Pages: 031 - 035Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: October 26, 2022 | Pages: 027 - 030Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: September 15, 2022 | Pages: 025 - 026Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: September 08, 2022 | Pages: 022 - 024Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: August 29, 2022 | Pages: 014 - 021Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: January 27, 2022 | Pages: 007 - 013Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: January 03, 2022 | Pages: 001 - 006Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: December 29, 2021 | Pages: 055 - 060Abstract View Full Article View
The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. Selection of reviewers regarding the ability to analyse data according to their Research interest that can be helpful for the growth of the journal. Manuscript submission process is good. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend this journal to others for publication of their valuable works. I like mostly like the Reviewer Evaluation form in the Peer Review process of this journal. The required information is easily approachable on the website.
We were very pleased to work with you and look forward to working with you next time.
I like to continue my association with this journal and give my services for journal growth. The reviewer and editor comments in this journal is fair and meaningful. The manuscript submission process is Hassel-free. I recommend this journal to get reputed indexing platform. I strongly suggest my colleagues to submit their valuable works in this journal. I am satisfied with manuscript submission and publication timeline process. I mostly like the rapid review process in this journal. I can easily find the required information on the journal website.
I wiish to continue my association with this journal. The reviewer and editor comments in this journal are genuine. The journal will be great, if it can get annual citation report. The manuscript submission process is smooth and cool. I definitely recommend this journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend my staff who were related to this journal scope to submit their valuable works. I am satisfied with the submission and publication process with this journal. I like the speedy publishing process in this journal. I easily find the required information on website.
I like to continue my association with this journal and confer my services for journal growth. The reviewer and editor comments in this journal is fair and meaning full. I will recommend this journal to get reputed indexing platform. I strongly suggest my colleagues who are expertise in this journal to submit their valuable works in this journal. I am satisfied with manuscript submission and publication timeline process. I can easily find the required information on the journal website.
I do wish to associate with the journal and provide my services when needed. The reviewer and editor comments in this journal is meaning full. It will be fine that journal can take feedback from readers. Manuscript submission process is smoothie. I recommend this journal for getting reputed indexing platforms. I recommend my colleagues and co experts to submit their research works in this journal. The timeline of submission and publication process are satisfactory. I like the fast turnover period from submission to publication.I can find the required information in the website easily.
I wish to associate with the journal as Editor and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and meaningful. Manuscript submission process is quick and smooth. I recommend the journal to have faster indexing in Pubmed. I recommended this journal to others for publication of their valuable research works. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. The publication process is most effective. The required information is easily available on the website.
I wish to associate and contribute with the journal and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and satisfactory. Provide the p-ISSN number to the journal with indexation in important databases as Pubmed, SCOPUS, EMBASE, etc. Manuscript submission process is quick. It is very important for the journal to be indexed in International databases of repute to increase the impact factor and getting more good quality articles. I recommend this journal to others for publication of their valuable works. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. I like most in your publication process is the Quality of web publication. The articles are not easily searchable on the web.
for the mail and it is privilege to publish with your Journal, I really
appreciate for the efforts from your staff and appreciate your support in terms
of communications and rapid screening method. I appreciate your standard quality
The editors and reviewer comments in this journal are considerable. The manuscript submission process in this journal is uncomplicated. I endorse that i will suggest to others to submit their works for publication in this journal. I satisfied with the time line of manuscript submission and publication process. I can go through the journal website and easily get the required.
Jose Manuel Ramia-Angel
Guadalajara University Hospital , Spain
Journal of Surgery and Surgical Research
University of Genoa, Italy
Global Journal of Allergy
Cardiovascular Research Foundation, New York, USA
Archives of Clinical Hypertension
Dr. Pierre Guertin
Laval University, Canada
Archive of Gerontology and Geriatrics Research
University of Parma, Italy
International Journal of Dermatology and Clinical Research
Nikolaos A Chrysanthakopoulos
National and Kapodistrian University of Athens , Greece
Journal of Dental Problems and Solutions
Catholic University of Lyon, France
Annals of Cytology and Pathology
University of Athens, Greece
Open Journal of Chemistry
University of Athens, Greece
Journal of Novel Physiotherapy and Physical Rehabilitation
Osmar Antonio Centurion
Asuncion National University, Paraguay
Global Journal of Medical and Clinical Case Reports