Nikolaos A Chrysanthakopoulos
National and Kapodistrian University of Athens , Greece
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Fax: +852 3580 1603
Prof Mohamed A. Jaber BDS, PhD, MSc, FDS RSC Ed., FDS RCD Eng., FDSRCPS Glasg, MFDTRCSE. Dr. Mohamed Abdullah Jaber was the professor and head of the Surgical Sciences Department at the Dental College of Ajman University of Science and Technology. He was also the Director of Quality Assurance and Institutional effectiveness Unit of Ajman University of Science and Technology. His clinical work includes management of patients with oral mucosal diseases, salivary gland diseases, TMJ diseases and trigeminal neuralgia. Management of patients with oral premalignant lesions and patients with oral epithelial dysplasia, chronic facial pain patient, and performing oral surgical procedures under local with or without sedation (IV) and general anaesthesia. Dr. Jaber has many publications in peer-reviewed journals. And act as peer reviewers for many journals which includes Journal of Cancer Detection and Prevention, Journal of Applied Oral Science, Journal of Investigative Pathology, Ibnosina Journal of Medical Basic Science, Cancer Epidemiology, Indian Journal of Dental Research, Oral Oncology, Medical Journal of Case Report, International Journal of Oral Sciences, Saudi Dental Journal, BioMed Central Journal, Hospital Psychology Journal, Int Journal of Paediatric Dent, European Journal of General Dentistry, Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders, Journal of Cranio-Maxillary Diseases, Applied Scientific Reports and Annual Research Review in Biology (ARRB). He serve as academic editor of Applied Life Science International Journal and Associate Editor/Editorial Board member of Austin Journal of Autism & Related Disabilities, Open Journal of Stomatology, Applied Scientific Reports, J of Dental Problems & Solutions, Aperito Journal of Oral Health & Dentistry, International journal of Oral and Dental Health and International Journal of Experimental Dental Science His research interest includes Oral epithelial dysplasia, Oral pre-cancer, facial trauma Facial pain and dental education. Dr. Jaber also received numerous awards including Al-Awais Award for Scientific Research and selected as Fellow by the Academy of Dentistry International Ohio, USA. This is in recognition for the outstanding achievement in the field of dentistry and for the services to the profession. Currently Prof Jaber is the director of the oral surgery graduate program at Hamdan Bin Mohammed College of Dental Medicine, MBR University for Medicine and Health Sciences.
Research interest: Oral Precancer, Oral Epithelial Dysplasia, Facial Pain,Facial trauma, Dental Education
Dr. Zakirulla Meer completed his BDS in 2003 from the KGF College of Dental Sciences, KGF, India, and completed his masters (MDS) in Pediatric Dentistry from prestigious College of Dental Sciences (CODS), Davangere in 2007. Presently working as Assistant Professor in College of Dentistry King Khalid University, Abha, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Dr. Zakirulla Meer has authored over 50 scientific articles, and serves as a reviewer/board member to many national and international journals. He has also attended many conferences and has also been the chair person and judge for poster presentations & scientific paper presentations at various national conferences. He is also an active speaker at various national and international conference. He is an active member of various committees dealing with scientific research, student welfare, social causes, environmental issues, sports activities in the college. He was awarded the best paper award by faculty at 13th Annual Research Day held at King Khalid University in 2018. He is a life member of ISPPD (Indian Society of Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry) and SDS (Saudi Dental Society).
Research Interest: Teaching, Clinical Research in Pediatric Dentistry, dental caries, Pulp Therapy, Dental Traumatology, Surveys, Epidemiology.
URL: Google Scholar Link: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=C76xznIAAAAJ&hl=en
Research gate Link: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Zakirulla_Meer
Publons Link: https://publons.com/researcher/1701097/m-zakirulla/
List of Publications:
1. Zakirulla M, Uloopi K.S, Reddy V.V. Subba. “Invivo comparison of reduction in bacterial count after caries excavation with three different techniques”. J Dent Child, January/April 2011;78(1):31-35.
2. Shashikiran ND, Reddy VV, Yavagal CM, Zakirulla M. Application of Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) in contemporary pediatric dentistry. J Clin Pediatr Dent 2006; 30(4): 283-286.
3. Sadatullah S, Odusanya S, Mustafa A, Abdul Razak P, Abdul Wahab M, Meer Zakirulla. Prevalence of Mesiopalatal Cusp in the upper molars (Caravelli trait) in Saudi Arabian school students. Int. J. Morphol 2012; 30(2):757-760.
4. Rafi A Togoo, Nasim VS, Zakirulla Meer, Syed Yaseen. Knowledge and practice of pulp therapy in deciduous teeth among general dental practitioners in 2 cities of southern Saudi Arabia. Annals of Medical and Health Sciences Research. July 2012; 2(2):119-123.
5. Sachin B. Mangalekar, Tajammul Ahmed, M Zakirulla, Halawar Sangmesh Shivappa, F. B. Bheemappa, Chandrashekar Yavagal. Molariform Mesiodens in Primary Dentition. Case Rep Dent. 2013; 2013:750107. doi: 10.1155/2013/750107. Epub 2013 Mar 31.
6. Yaseen SM, Togo RA, Zakirulla M, Al-Dheer AM, Al-Futaih MA, Al-Jalal AA, Al-Qahtani NA. Dental erosion among 12-15-year-old school boys in southern Saudi Arabia. Arch Orofac Sci 2013; 8(1):1-6.
7. Zakirulla Meer. Malocclusion in deciduous dentition of Saudi children: A cross-sectional study. Bangladesh Journal of Medical Science 2012. Bangladesh Journal of Medical Science 2012; 11(4): 343-346.
8. Al-Hammadi AA, Al-Rabai NA, Togoo RA, Zakirulla M, Alshahrani I, Alshahrani A. Knowledge, attitude, and behavior related to use of miswak (Chewing Stick): A cross-sectional study from aseer region, Saudi Arabia. Contemp Clin Dent 2018 Jun; 9 (Suppl 1):S64-S68. doi: 10.4103/ccd.ccd_45_18.
9. Rawan A Saddah, Shahad H Alhassani, Rafi A Togoo, Zakirulla M. Awareness about emergency management of dental trauma among nursing interns in Saudi Arabia. Medical Science 2018; 22(91):279-287.
10. Abu-Melha AS, Zakirulla M, Almojathel Alqisi AY, Qasem Khawshal AA. Evaluation of cell pack paper points before and after sterilization: A microbiological study. Int J of Med Dent 2018;22(2):144-148.
11. Alshahrani I, Tikare S, Zakirulla M, Mustafa A, Abdulwahab M, Sadatullah S. Prevalence of dental caries among male students aged 15-17 years in Southern Asir, Saudi Arabia. Saudi Dent J 2018 Jul;30(3):214-218. doi: 10.1016/j.sdentj.2018.03.003. Epub 2018 Apr 3.
12. Zakirulla M, Essa A Khormi, Hamed M Bakri, Mohammed Y Tarrosh, Mosa A Shubayr, Hussain Almubarak. “Prevalence of Molar Incisor Hypomineralisation (MIH) in 7-10 year old school children in southern Saudi Arabia: A cross-sectional study”. Annals of Tropical Medicine & Public Health-2018;Special Feb (2):192-207.
13. Shaik Mohammed Asif, Naheeda Shaik, Bhavna Barthunia, Sultan Mohammed Kaleem, M Zakirulla, Mohammed Zahir Kota and Fawaz Abdul Hamid Baig. Nifedipine induced gingival enlargement in an edentulous patient: a case report with one year follow up. BMC Oral Health. 2018 Dec 27;18(1):227. doi: 10.1186/s12903-018-0690-4.
14. Shaik Mohammed Asif, Shaik Naheeda, Khalil Ibrahim Assiri, Hussain Mohammed AL Mubarak, M Zakirulla, Sultan Mohammed Kaleem, Fawaz Abdul Hamid Baig, Mohammed Zahir Kota. Oral Hygiene practice and Periodontal Status among Two Tribal Population of Telangana State, India- An Epidemiological Study. BMC Oral Health. 2019 Jan 9;19(1):8. doi.org/10.1186/s12903-018-0705-1.
15. M Zakirulla, Amerah Bedah Muraih, Amjad Ali Al-whlan, Ohood Saeed Almerei, Rasha Hussain Al-zahrani, Abdulaziz Bedah Alshahrani, Allah Baksh Meer. Dental students’ knowledge and practices regarding antibiotic prescribing guidelines in children in Abha, KSA: A cross sectional study. Medical Science, 2019, 23(96), 179-184.
16. Sharaf ALOTHMAN, Shatha MOHAMMED, Nada ALRABAI, Asma ASIRI, Ibrahim ALSHAHRANI, Rafi TOGOO, M ZAKIRULLA. Variation in the buccal surface morphology of primary first molars among Saudi children. Int J Med Dent 2019;23(1):74-78.
Research Interest: A Prospective Study on Temporomandibular Disorders
(Disorders of Temporomandibular Joints and Masticatory Muscles) and Other
Causes of Orofacial Pain of Non-Odontogenic Etiology (Such as Trigeminal Neuralgia,
Headaches, Systemic and Local Rheumatic Diseases, Syndromes Related to Cervical
Spine and other Painful Symptoms in the Orofacial Region) will be based on
Patients' Data Collected in Standardised Studies from 2001 to Date.
Research Interest: Epidemiology of Oral Cancer, Dental Caries, Dental
Trauma, Periodontal Disease.
Research Interest: Social Impact of Child Oral Health, Dental Development
and Anomalies, Children with Special Health Care Needs.
Research Interest: Clinical Studies Including Health and Diseased Implants,
Crevicular Fluid, Enzymes and Bone Turnover Markers Around Dental Implants, Computerized Tomographic Bone Density Changes. Impact of Different Types of Loading on Implant Stability, Marginal Bone Loss and Nitric Oxide Metabolism. Dental Implant Stability with Resonance Frequency Analysis Devices and Mobility Measuring Device. Comparison of Hydrophilic & Hydrophobic Implant Surfaces.
Research Interest: Implant Overdentures, Hybrid Restorations, Restorative
Space in Implant Overdentures and Cone Beam CT in Dental Practice
Research Interest: Endodontics.
Interest: ORAL PATHOLOGY.
Kamalak H. was born in 1988 and achieved his DDS
degree in Faculty of Dentistry from
Ankara University in 2011. He gained his PhD in 2015 and his professorship in
On 11 November 2015, Professor
Kamalak H. became the first President of Restorative Dentistry at Fırat
University. Prior to his appointment as President, he was an expert
dentist at İnönü University (since 2012)
Hakan Kamalak’s scientific production
is extensive, including more than 45 scientific articles in international and
He has served as a referee for
several scientific journals, including Medical and Dentistry. He has extensive
teaching experience and led to the establishment of Fırat Universit, Faculty of
Dentistry, Department of Restorative Dentistry in Turkey. Meanwhile, Hakan is
the President of the International Oral Research Association (ORAD).
Dr. Cecilia Young
was trained at the Prince Dental Philip Dental Hospital and graduated from the
University of Hong Kong with the Bachelor of Dental Surgery in 1994. She has
been a general dental practitioner and an independent researcher. She obtained
her Master in Public Health in 2006.
She was the
Consultant for the The Federation of H.K. Chinese Travel Agents Ltd., Dental
consultant and columnist of The Hong Kong Economic Journal and Health Plus
Magazine. She has been the Consultant and columnist of Physician, Pharmacist,
People Health Magazine since 2002.
1. Survey on Misunderstanding of Dental Scaling in Hong Kong (International Journal of Dental Hygiene 6 2008, 25-36)
2. Effectiveness of Educational Poster on Knowledge of Emergency Management of Dental Trauma--Part 2: Cluster Randomised Controlled Trial for Secondary School Students. Young C, Wong KY, Cheung LK. PLoS One. 2014 Aug5;9(8):e101972. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0101972. eCollection 2014.
3. A Survey on Hong Kong Secondary School Students' Knowledge of Emergency Management of Dental Trauma. Young C, Wong KY, Cheung LK. PLoS One. 2014Jan 6;9(1):e84406. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0084406. eCollection 2014.
4. Effectiveness of Educational Poster on Knowledge of Emergency Management of Dental Trauma--Part 1: Cluster Randomised Controlled Trial for Primary and Secondary School Teachers. Young C, Wong KY, Cheung LK. PLoS One. 2013 Sep 11;8(9):e74833. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0074833. eCollection 2013.
5. Emergency Management of Dental Trauma: Knowledge of Hong Kong Primary and Secondary School Teachers. Young C, Wong KY, Cheung LK. Hong Kong Med J. 2012 Oct;18(5):362-70.
6. Low Level Light Therapy (LLLT): Penetration and Photobiomodulation. Young C, Mak CL. J Oral Health Craniofac Sci. 2017; 2: 080-082.
7. “Could Ethics Committees please welcome Independent Researchers?” Cecilia YOUNG. Oral Health and Dentistry 1.4 (2017): 180-182.
8. Editorial : Maxillofacial trauma and Psychological Stress” Journal of Medical and Psychological Trauma (2018) Cecilia Young, CYYJ Yeung Journal of Medical and Psychological Trauma Volume No: 1 Issue No:1
9. Patient Perception from Internet on Adverse Effects vs Benefits of Vaccination - An Internet Message from a Public Figure in Hong Kong Cecilia Young* and TH Tai ACTA SCIENTIFIC MEDICAL SCIENCES April 30, 2018; Volume 2 Issue 2: 45-47.10. Editorial Case Report Ludwig Angina – The Longest Distance in This Planet Cecilia Young*, K. W. Y. Fong Advanced Emergency Medicine Volume 7 Issue 2 2018
Interest: Endodontic microbiology, retreatment endodontics, laser endodontics,
regenerative endodontics, dental composites.
Graduated with honours in Dentistry, University of Genoa, 2001, Certificado de Postgrado en Cirugia Oral Basica, University of Santa Clara, Cuba 2002 Master's Degree in Oral Surgery and Odontostomatological Urgency, University of Pisa 2003. Qualified for Implantology at the Branemark Clinic Dental Health Care Gothenburg in March 2003. Summer School for Clinical Implantology and Periodontology University of Heidelberg, Germany 2004 Founder/Active member CAI Academy (Computer Aided Implantology Academy). Professor by contract at the University of Genoa from 2001 to 2011 (Periodontology/Odontostomatological Diseases). He has collaborated with National Centre of WHO (World Health Organization), University of Milan. Was been surgical consultant of DAMA project (disabled advanced Medical Assistance) University of Milan (2011-2012). Speaker and author of articles in Italy and abroad, international peer reviewer. He collaborates with several European Universities on training in Minimally Invasive Implantology. Appointed Associate Professor of Dental Sciences at the Facultade de Ciências da Saúde, University Fernando Pessoa (UFP) Porto - Portugal. He has become Academic Director (Head of Institution) of European Institute for Medical Studies (EIMS) H.E.I. Malta, 2017. EIMS H.E.I. accredited by NCFHE Malta (license 2018-004) is a new concept of Graduate School He proposed for the first time to World Congress of Minimally Invasive Dentistry (WCMID), 2010/2011: the minimally invasive applications in Implantology and the mini implants applications in medical compromised patients. Private practice in Italy, Novi Ligure (AL) devoted mainly to minimally invasive surgical procedures, and rehabilitation of medical compromised patients.
Research Interest: Oral surgery, Medical compromised patients in dentistry, Implantology, Minimally invasive Procedures in Implantology, Dental education
Skype ID: andreamascolodds
Research Interest: Odontology, Odontopaediatrics.
Published On: September 07, 2021 | Pages: 060 - 064Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: August 16, 2021 | Pages: 057 - 059Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: August 12, 2021 | Pages: 052 - 056Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: July 05, 2021 | Pages: 047 - 051Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: May 22, 2021 | Pages: 042 - 046Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: April 15, 2021 | Pages: 034 - 041Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: April 10, 2021 | Pages: 032 - 033Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: March 22, 2021 | Pages: 029 - 031Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: March 19, 2021 | Pages: 024 - 028Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: March 19, 2021 | Pages: 019 - 023Abstract View Full Article View
I like to continue my association as an editor in this journal and confer my services. My suggestion is to use social sites as linkedin, Facebook and twitter to send submission request to orthopaedic surgeon and to introduce the journal. I recommend this journal for reputed indexing services. I ensure that I recommend my co-experts who were related with this journal to submit their research works. The required information will easily access from website.
It has been a pleasure to work with the team of JGRO. The team has worked efficiently to have the research manuscript reviewed and published. The team works in good coordination and responds to the enquiries in a timely fashion. I am overall satisfied with their work.
I wish to associate with the journal as editor and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. I suggest to lower the cost for publication of the manuscript. Manuscript submission process is rapid.I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend this journal to others for publication. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. Publication process is good. The required information is easily available on the website.
I would like to continue the association with this journal and confer my services. It is up to specific cases but I think they are almost fair and professional. In order to attract submission from researchers, the journal should be an ISI research journal. The anuscript submission process is Hassel-free. I recommend this journal for major indexing platforms. I strongly recommend the others to submit their research works for the sake of the journal growth. The required information can get easily on journal webpage.
I would like to continue the association with this journal and confer my services. The comments from editors and reviewers are satisfactory. The manuscript submission process is Hassel-free. I recommend this journal for major indexing platforms. I strongly recommend the others to submit their research works for the sake of the journal growth. I am satisfied the time line between manuscript submission and publication process. I mostly like the journal webpage of the journal. The required information can get easily on journal webpage.
It is my great pleasure to serve as Editor for the Journal. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and satisfactory. The journal should try hard to be indexed in Web of Science. Manuscript submission process is fast flowing. I recommend this journal to others for publication of their valuable research work. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. I like most in your publication process is timely response. The required information is easily available on the website.
I suggest that the journal should get impact factor for faster indexing. I definitely recommend this journal for getting reputed indexing services. I ensure that I recommend my staff to publish their valuable research works in your journal. I can get the required information on the journal website easily.
Thank you for your support and professional approach for submission and publication process of the manuscript.
I wish to be associated with the journal and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and satisfactory. Manuscript submission process is rapid. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I also recommend this journal to many of my colleagues for publication of their valuable works. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. I like most in your publication process is quickness. The required information is easily available on the website.
I would like to continue as an editor in this journal and confer the services. The comments we are receiving from reviewers and editors are authentic. The journal should add a perspective editor section to lead the authors over contemporary subjects. The manuscript submission process is easy and Hassle free. I surely recommend this journal for getting indexing services in major platforms. I recommend my co staff to submit the research and review works to this journal. The timeline of manuscript submission and publication process is satisfactory. Required information can be found easily on the journal webpage.
Domenico Antonio Restivo
Nuovo Garibaldi Hospital, Italy
Journal of Neurology, Neurological Science and Disorders
Marco Matteo Ciccone
University of Bari , Italy
Archives of Organ Transplantation
Huazong University of Science and Technology, China
Open Journal of Pediatrics and Child Health
Cardiovascular Research Foundation, New York, USA
Archives of Clinical Hypertension
University of Athens, Greece
Open Journal of Chemistry
Dr. Rath Research Institute
1260 Memorex Drive, Santa Clara, USA
Global Journal of Cancer Therapy
University of Siena, Italy
International Journal of Oral and Craniofacial Science
University of Athens, Greece
Journal of Novel Physiotherapy and Physical Rehabilitation
ReGenera R&D International for Aging Intervention & San Babila Clinic, Milano, Italy
Archives of Clinical Gastroenterology
Istituto per lo studio delle psicoterapie (ISP), Italy
Open Journal of Trauma