Prof. Pierre Guertin
Laval University, Canada
Tel: +1 418-525-4444, pos
Fax: +1 418-654-2753
Research Interest: Isolation and structure elucidation of natural products, Search for bioactive compounds, Antifungal, Anticancer and anti-inflammatory phytochemicals from traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) or other ethnic medicine (e.g. Tujia, Miao and so on);Chemical and pharmacological study of Chinese medicine; Quality control study of Chinese medicine.
Research Interest: Liposomes, Drug Nanoparticles, Solid Lipid Nanoparticles and Lipid Based Drug Delivery Systems.
J. Warren Salmon, Ph.D. is Professor of Health Policy and Administration, School of Public Health at the University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC). He was formerly a Professor in and Head of the Department of Pharmacy Administration, College of Pharmacy; Professor of Public Policy Analysis, College of Urban Planning and Public Affairs; and Professor of Medical Education, College of Medicine at UIC. Professor Salmon's research interests have focused on the corporatization of medicine and pharmacy, managed care pharmacy, urban health care delivery, comparative health care systems, global pharmaceutical industry developments, alternative and complimentary medicines, and selected health policy issues. He edited Alternative Medicines: Popular and Policy Perspectives (Tavistock/Methuen/Routledge, 1984); (with Jeffrey W. Todd) The Corporatization of Health Care: A Two Day Symposium and Public Hearing (Illinois Public Health Association, 1988); (with Eberhard Goepel) Community Participation and Empowerment Strategies in Health Promotion, 7 volumes (Zentrum fuer Interdisziplinare Forschung, 1990); The Corporate Transformation of Health Care, Part I: Issues and Directions (Baywood, 1990); The Corporate Transformation of Health Care, Part II: Reflections and Implications (Baywood, 1994); and (with Linda Shapiro) Health Care for Chicagoans: How Will Health System Integration Affect the Health of the Public? (Health & Medicine Policy Research Group, 1995).
Research Interest: Health policy and planning; managed care pharmacy; urban health care; international health; pharmaceutical industry developments; community health promotion; public sector health services; corporatization of medicine and pharmacy.
List of Publications:
1. Salmon, J.W. (2015). Time to revisit Medicare Part D? American Health & Drug Benefits.
2. Salmon, J.W. & Liu, X. M. (2015, in review). Pervasive Stigma: HIV/AIDS Epidemic in China. International Journal of Health Services.
3. Edlavitch, S.A. & Salmon, J.W. (2015). Towards an applied science of regulatory decision-making. Journal of Pharmacovigilance 3:2.
4. Thompson, S.L. & Salmon, J.W. (2016, Book in preparation). Corporatization: The Medical Malpractice Insurance Crisis and the Loss of Physician Hegemony.
5. Sanchez, A.M. & Salmon, J.W. (2016, in preparation). Evaluation of the pharmaceutical performance in the undertaking of professional functions in the Cuban health care sector. Journal of Managed Care Pharmacy.
6. Thompson, S.L. & Salmon, J.W. (2016, in preparation). The medical malpractice insurance crisis. International Journal of Health Services
7. Salmon, J.W. & Aruru, M.V. (2016, in preparation). Health Tourism to India: Challenges against resource competition to sustaining a viable public healthcare infrastructure for the local populace. International Journal of Health Services
8. Aruru, M.V., Salmon, J.W. & Brock, C.M. (2016, in review). Development of the Pharmacy Inventory, Labeling, and Logistics (PILL) Project in Resource-poor Haiti. International Journal of Health Services
9. Salmon, J.W. (2016, in preparation). The global pharmaceutical industry confronts the 21st century. International Journal of Health Planning & Management.
10. Sanchez, A.M. & Salmon, J.W. (2014, in revision). Cuban pharmacy as it transitions toward a pharmaceutical care model. International Journal of Pharmacy Practice
11. Salmon, J.W. (2014). Global Health Systems. Journal of Pharmacovigilance. 2:3
12. Salmon, J.W. & Aruru, M. (2016, in revision). Privatization and health/medical tourism in their global trade context. International Journal of Public Policy
13. Thompson, S.L. & Salmon, J.W. (2014). Physician Strikes. Chest: Official Publication of the American College of Chest Physicians. November.
14. Salmon, J.W. & Gutkin, D. (2015, in preparation). Japan’s pharmaceutical industry: New developments as it challenges the major global firms. Journal of Managed Care Pharmacy.
15. Aruru, M., Salmon, J.W. & Douglas, G.W. (2014). Multiple Sclerosis in India: A qualitative study of access, adherence and other issues in Southern India. Proceedings of the Business and Health Administration Association, Chicago, Illinois, March.
16. Aruru, M. & Salmon, J.W. (2014). Lessons learned from the Pharmacy pictogram labeling project in Haiti. Proceedings of the Business and Health Administration Association, Chicago, Illinois, March.
17. Salmon, J.W. (2013). Medicare Part D & the Federal Employees Benefit Program. American Health & Drug Benefits. 6(1):58.
18. Salmon, J.W. & Jiang, R. (2013). E-Prescribing: History, Issues, and Potentials. Online Journal of Public Health Informatics 4(3).
19. Aruru, M. V. & Salmon, J.W. (2013). Assessment of Medicare Part D communications to beneficiaries. American Health & Drug Benefits. 3(5):310-317.
20. Qato, D., Salmon, J.W. & Lindau, S.T. (2015, in preparation). Racial and ethnic disparities in the use of prescription medications among older adults in the U.S.: A Population-based approach.
21. Salmon, J.W. & Sanchez, A.M. (2012). Overview of Complementary/Alternative Medicine in the Cuban Health System, International Journal of Healing and Caring 13(1).
22. Sanchez, A.M. & Salmon, J.W. (2012). Cuban pharmacy in the context of its healthcare system: Transitioning toward pharmaceutical care practice. Proceedings of the Business and Health Administration Association, Chicago, Illinois, March.
23. Salmon, J.W. (2016, in preparation). Obamacare: The dehiscence of the American health care delivery system.
24. Salmon, J.W. (2014, in preparation). Rising Social Epidemics: Avian flu, SARS & AIDS: Confronting the infrastructural deficiencies of the public health system in China. International Journal of Health Services.
25. Aruru M, & Salmon J W. (2015, in preparation). Unrestricted and Uninhibited UV exposure: A case for effective policy standards over the Indoor Tanning Industry. American Journal of Public Health
Research Interest: Systems Pharmacology, Drug Metabolism & Drug Transport, Pharmacokinetics/Pharmacometrics, Pharmacogenomics, Nanomedicine and Chinese Medicine.
Research Interest: Outcomes of interventions in public health (health promotion, health services and disease, prevention).
Research Interest: Molecular pharmacology, physiology and biology of G protein-coupled (heptahelical or seven transmembrane-spanning) receptors; Heart Failure; Cardiovascular Disease; Neurohormonal control of the Circulation; Adrenal Physiology and Pharmacology; Receptors for Adrenaline and Noradrenaline; Catecholamines; Receptors for Angiotensin II; Signal Transduction; Gene Therapy; Transgenic mice and rats; Aldosterone production regulation; Regulation of Adrenergic and Angiotensin Receptors; G protein-coupled receptor Kinases; Beta-Arrestins; Novel “Biased” G protein-coupled Receptor Ligands.
Research Interest: Ophthalmology, Cataract Surger,Cornea, Refractive Eye Surgery, Keratoconus.
Research Interest: Biomaterials, Nanomedicine, Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology, Nanovaccines, Targeted drug delivery, Nanotoxicity, surface biofunctionalization, Cell-nanoparticle Interactions.
Role of Cannabinoid, Vanilloid and kappa-opioid receptors in the gastrointestinal
tract, both in physiological (e.g. intestinal motility) and pathophysiological
states (e.g. inflammation and cancer); Ethnopharmacological studies on
medicinal plants and their active ingredients used in traditional medicine; Clinical pharmacology
of herbal products; Nutritional pharmacology.
Research Interest: Effects of different diets, Dietary factors and fatty acids (especially conjugated fatty acids) on health, Especially on the Cancer Risk.
Research Interest: Medicinal Plants, Obtaining, Characterization and standardization of extracts, Testing their pharmacological Action, Testing antioxidant activity in vitro and in vivo, Analysis and isolation of biologically active compounds (polyphenols, carotenoides, essential oils, terpenes, alkaloids), spectrometric and chromatographical analysis (HPLC, GC).
Research Interest: Green Chemistry, Development of new catalytic asymmetric methodologies, Development of new green synthetic methodologies for desired target molecule, Development and synthesis of chiral reagents, metal catalysts in asymmetric synthesis to synthesize novel bioactive compounds, Design and synthesis of heterocycle derivatives as potential pharmaceuticals in medicine, X-Ray diffraction for elucidation the chemical structures of organic compounds.
Research Interest: Drug Delivery, Continuous manufacturing, Dissolutions, Solubility, Cocrystalisation, Hot-Melt Extrusion, Particle Engineering, Medical Implants, Solid-State Analysis, PAT, QbD, Spray Drying, Process Engineering.
Research Interest: Cardiovascular pharmacology, New Therapeutic targets for atherosclerosis, hypertension and vasculogenesis, Screening of TCM and ethnic drugs.
Research Interest: Pharmacology on Chinese Herb, Cognitive Pharmacology on Chinese Herb, Behavioral Pharmacology, Psychopharmacology, Neuropharmacology.
Published On: November 30, 2022 | Pages: 064 - 070Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: October 14, 2022 | Pages: 057 - 063Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: September 09, 2022 | Pages: 046 - 056Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: August 29, 2022 | Pages: 038 - 045Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: August 27, 2022 | Pages: 032 - 037Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: August 03, 2022 | Pages: 023 - 031Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: May 25, 2022 | Pages: 013 - 022Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: March 08, 2022 | Pages: 006 - 012Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: January 19, 2022 | Pages: 001 - 005Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: December 24, 2021 | Pages: 006 - 015Abstract View Full Article View
I wish to associate with the journal as editor and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. I suggest to lower the cost for publication of the manuscript. Manuscript submission process is rapid.I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend this journal to others for publication. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. Publication process is good. The required information is easily available on the website.
I wish to be associated with the journal as Editor and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. Manuscript submission process is rapid and smooth. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend this journal to others for publication. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. The required information is easily approachable on the website.
The steps for publication in the journal are clear, fast and runs smoothly. The staff are very helpful and the reviewer comments were logical and constructive. The final proofs were accurate and v. elegant.
I like to continue my association as an editor in this journal and confer my services. My suggestion is to use social sites as linkedin, Facebook and twitter to send submission request to orthopaedic surgeon and to introduce the journal. I recommend this journal for reputed indexing services. I ensure that I recommend my co-experts who were related with this journal to submit their research works. The required information will easily access from website.
I would like to continue the association with this journal and confer my services. The comments from editors and reviewers are satisfactory. The manuscript submission process is Hassel-free. I recommend this journal for major indexing platforms. I strongly recommend the others to submit their research works for the sake of the journal growth. I am satisfied the time line between manuscript submission and publication process. I mostly like the journal webpage of the journal. The required information can get easily on journal webpage.
I am writing to let you know how much I appreciate the outstanding service that your staff provided for me in the publication process. I could not get word to express my feeling concerning speed of response, quality and wonderful approach of you. Your staffs are very attentive, helpful and encouraging.I want to express my sincere thanks also for all staffs of OJPS including you for your supports of my effort and for accepting, reviewing, editing and correcting of my manuscript and finally for your fast and smart publication. The persons from each department especially Vernica D, Maha Donepudi, Heng Ye, Joshua D and all staff of OJPS are genuine with big interest to help me. Because of your effort, I was able to reach where I needed and I am very satisfied with your services. My heartfelt thanks are also extremely extended for your unthinkable encouragement and big help.
I suggest that the journal should get impact factor for faster indexing. I definitely recommend this journal for getting reputed indexing services. I ensure that I recommend my staff to publish their valuable research works in your journal. I can get the required information on the journal website easily.
I wish to continue the association with this journal and confer my services. It will be fine that journal can get promoted in scientific meetings. I recommend the journal to get indexed in various indexing platforms. I suggest my colleagues to submit their works in this journal. I can find the required information on the website freely.
experience of publishing with Peertechz Publications can be summed up in one word,
“awesome!" From great author relationship service to prompt, detailed
review to thorough and timely return of manuscript. Guess what, I appreciate
the plagiarism check and your custom of sending detailed report.
We were very pleased to work with you and look forward to working with you next time.
University of Siena, Italy
Archives of Renal Diseases and Management
Sassari University, Italy
Archive of Urological Research
Oklahoma University, USA
Archives of Anatomy and Physiology
Yeungnam University, Korea
International Journal of Immunotherapy and Cancer Research
International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory (INL), Portugal
International Journal of Nanomaterials, Nanotechnology and Nanomedicine
Jose Manuel Ramia-Angel
Guadalajara University Hospital , Spain
Journal of Surgery and Surgical Research
Cardiometabolic Research Institute, USA
Journal of Cardiovascular Medicine and Cardiology
Wei Min HUANG
Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Archive of Biomedical Science and Engineering
Domenico Antonio Restivo
Nuovo Garibaldi Hospital, Italy
Journal of Neurology, Neurological Science and Disorders
Osmar Antonio Centurion
Asuncion National University, Paraguay
Global Journal of Medical and Clinical Case Reports