1. Pérez LM, Soazo M, Balagué CE, Rubiolo AC, Verdini RA. (2014). Effect of pH on the effectiveness of whey protein/glycerol edible films containing potassium sorbate to control non-O157 Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli in ready-to-eat foods. Food Control; 37: 298-304.
2. Morató J, Codony F, Sánchez O, Pérez LM, García J, Mas J. (2014). Key design factors affecting microbial community composition and pathogenic organisms removal in horizontal subsurface flow constructed wetlands. Sci. Total Environ.; 481: 81-89.
3. Toledo FD, Pérez LM, Basiglio CL, Ochoa JE, Sánchez Pozzi EJ, Roma MG. (2014). The Ca2+-calmodulin-Ca2+/calmodulin- dependent protein kinase II signaling pathway is involved in oxidative stress-induced mitochondrial permeability transition and apoptosis in isolated rat hepatocytes. Arch. Toxicol.; 88: 1695-1709.
4. Soazo M, Pérez LM, Rubiolo AC, Verdini RA. (2015). Pre-freezing application of whey protein based edible coating to maintain quality attributes of strawberries. Int. J. Food Sci. Technol.; 50(3): 605-611.
5. Pérez LM, Piccirilli GN, Delorenzi NJ, Verdini RA. (2016). Effect of different combinations of glycerol and/or trehalose on physical and structural properties of whey protein concentrate-based edible films. Food. Hydrocol.; 56: 352-359.
6. Soazo M, Pérez LM, Piccirilli GN, Delorenzi NJ, Verdini RA. (2016). Antimicrobial and physicochemical characterization of whey protein concentrate edible films incorporated with liquid smoke. LWT - Food Sci. Technol.; 72: 285-291.
7. Tello Zevallos W, Salvatierra LM, Loureiro DB, Morató J, Pérez LM. (2018). Evaluation of the autochthonous free-floating macrophyte Salvinia biloba Raddi for use in the phytoremediation of water contaminated with lead. Desal. & Water Treat.; 103: 282-289.
8. Adrados B, Arias CA, Pérez LM, Codony F, Bécares E, Brix H, Morató J. (2018). Comparison of removal efficiency of pathogenic microbes in four types of wastewater treatment systems in Denmark. Ecol Eng. 124: 1-6.
9. Piccirilli GN, Soazo M, Pérez LM, Delorenzi N, Verdini RA. (2019). Effect of storage conditions on the physicochemical characteristics of edible films based on whey protein concentrate and liquid smoke. Food Hydrocol. 87: 221-228.
10. Castillo Loría K, Emiliani J, Herrero MS, Bergara CD, Salvatierra LM, Pérez LM. (2019). Effect of storage conditions on the physicochemical characteristics of edible films based on whey protein concentrate and liquid smoke. Aquatic Toxicol. 210: 158-166.
11. Pérez LM. (2019). Biodegradability of antimicrobial edible films and coatings: what's the real thing?. Nutri. Food Sci. Int. J. 8(5): in press.
Research Interest: Food Security, Environmental Science , Waste Management , Agricultural Development
Research Interest: Solid waste management; Composting; Vermicomposting; Bioavailability and chemical speciation of heavy metals; Characterization and analysis of solid wastes; Water and waste water treatment; Ecological Engineering; Remediation of soil pollutants; Recovery of heavy metals from solid waste; Phytoremediation; Synthesis and environmental applications of nanomaterials.
Research Interest: Agronomy, Agricultural Entamology
Research Interest: Nutritional Assessment, Body Composition, Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis, Anthropometry, Malnutrition, Obesity, Geriatric Nutrition, Pediatric Nutrition
Research Interest: Contaminants in soil/food and their risk assessment
Research Interest: Soil, Plants, Crop, Soil Science, Agricultural Microbiology, Crop Production, Fertilizers, Plant Biology, Agronomy, Plant Microbe Interactions, Molecular Biology, Inoculation.
Research Interest: Animal Health, Animal Genetics, Animal Science, Animal Production, Cattle
Research Interest: Plant Genetics, Plant Physiology, Meteorology, And Soil Science. Agronomy
Research Interest: Climate Change and Agriculture, Abiotic Stress Physiology, Allelopathy, Greenhouse Gases, Plant Nutrition, Seed Invigoration
Research Interest: Gut microbiome; Synbiotics; Microbial evolution; Food safety; Human nutrition; Epidemiology
Biography: Mengfei Peng achieved his Ph.D. in Biological Sciences (joint concentration of molecular/cellular biology and animal sciences) from the University of Maryland, USA, where he worked on procommensal strategies against enteric bacterial infections. Currently, he is continuing his research as a postdoctoral scientist focusing on the development of novel probiotics in modulation of gut microbiome, prevention/control of enteric diseases, and improvement on human health.
Number of publications: 14
Research Interest: experience in integrated aquaculture, aquaponics and Fisheries, biodiversity, bioscience and
biosafety. I have worked on R&D projects funded by King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology
(KACST, Saudi Arabia) focusing on-
• Aquaponics (Integrated Agriculture-Aquaculture) and Recirculating Aquaculture Systems
• Survey and integrated Cultivation of Seaweeds with shrimp/fish on the sea coast.
• Biodiversity and DNA barcoding of commercial fish species from the Arabian Gulf.
• Aquaculture Nutrition
• Mass cultivation of Microalgae
• Biosafety Assessment of Genetically Modified Crops in Animal Diets
Research Interest: Plans to Combat Desertification, ill ages of Khuzestan Province Using AHP Model, Small and Medium Enterprises in Agriculture Sector Technical problems of gardening
Research Interest: Rice, Sorghum, Transgene, Bioinformatics, Abiotic Stresses, Protein Quality.
Research Interest: Agronomy, Crop Physiology, Stress Physiology, Seed Physiology, High crop efficiency, Nutrient Use Efficiency, Maize photosynthesis
Published On: October 03, 2022 | Pages: 265 - 272Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: September 26, 2022 | Pages: 260 - 264Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: September 13, 2022 | Pages: 253 - 259Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: August 27, 2022 | Pages: 248 - 252Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: August 25, 2022 | Pages: 244 - 247Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: August 24, 2022 | Pages: 238 - 243Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: August 17, 2022 | Pages: 236 - 237Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: August 10, 2022 | Pages: 232 - 235Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: August 10, 2022 | Pages: 225 - 231Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: August 08, 2022 | Pages: 218 - 224Abstract View Full Article View
The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair. Manuscript submission process is quick and smooth. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommended this journal to others for publication of their valuable research works. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. The publication process is professional and short time process. The required information is easily available on the website.
I wish to associate with the journal as editor and confer my services. Look for more Editors and Reviewers in Europe and USA. It is necessary for the journal to get indexed in Pubmed. The required information is easily available on the website.
It would be my pleasure to continue service as an Editorial Board Member of Annals of Circulation and also contribute in peer reviewing submitted papers in relevant fields. The journal should having well-furnished and high standard criteria for paper submission and publication. Manuscript submission process in this journal is user free and easily accessible.The journal should get indexing in Medline and Pubmed I definitely suggest others to submit their research work in this journal for publication. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. Publication process is good. The required information is easily available on the website.
We were very pleased to work with you and look forward to working with you next time.
I do wish to associate with the journal and provide my services when needed. The reviewer and editor comments in this journal is meaning full. It will be fine that journal can take feedback from readers. Manuscript submission process is smoothie. I recommend this journal for getting reputed indexing platforms. I recommend my colleagues and co experts to submit their research works in this journal. The timeline of submission and publication process are satisfactory. I like the fast turnover period from submission to publication.I can find the required information in the website easily.
It is my great pleasure to serve as Editor-in-chief for the Journal. I wish to express my happy anticipation for continuing to work together towards greater successes in scientific research and related publications in future. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. I will continuously contribute editorial, review and research articles to this journal. I am also planning to propose some special topic issues for the journal. I will be more involved in peer-review process of submitted manuscript. I recommend this journal for reputed indexing services. I also recommend this journal to many of my colleagues in our institution, and other aesthetic researchers and doctors in medical schools and hospitals. I am satisfied with current submission-publication timeline; it is very effective with quick decision. I like the most in your publication process is short and effective review process, as well as high visibility. The website is friendly and easily accessible.
I wish to associate with this journal and confer my services. Comments from editors as well as reviewers are fair and Professional. The process of manuscript submission process is user friendly. I definitely recommend some of my colleagues for manuscript submission for publication in this journal. Time line process of manuscript submission and publication is acceptable.
I wish to be associated with the journal and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. Manuscript submission process is rapid. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend this journal to others for publication of their valuable research work. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. The required information is easily available on the website.
Peer-review process in Peertechz is the best way for publishing high quality papers. Not more than three months. Now the publishing time is one of the most important things for the authors. If we have your trust, we can build on our strengths and overcome our weaknesses.
I wish to associate with this journal and confer my services. Comments from editors as well as reviewers are fair and Professional. The process of manuscript submission process is user friendly. I strongly recommend the journal for getting major indexing databases. I definitely recommend some of my colleagues for manuscript submission for publication in this journal. Time line of manuscript submission and publication is acceptable. The journal should choose high quality of research articles for quick journal growth. I can easily find the information on the journal website.
International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory (INL), Portugal
International Journal of Nanomaterials, Nanotechnology and Nanomedicine
Peter J Catalano
Tufts University, USA
Archives of Otolaryngology and Rhinology
Beijing University of Technology , PR China
Journal of Civil Engineering and Environmental Sciences
Kyushu University, Kyushu University Graduate School of Medical Sciences, Fukuoka, Japan
Global Journal of Cancer Therapy
University of Nantes, France
Archives of Depression and Anxiety
Ohio State University, USA
Open Journal of Bioinformatics and Biostatistics
Lund University, Sweden
Annals of Environmental Science and Toxicology
University of Genoa, Italy
Global Journal of Allergy
Arghya Narayan Banerjee
Yeungnam University, South Korea
International Journal of Nanomaterials, Nanotechnology and Nanomedicine
Yeungnam University, Korea
International Journal of Immunotherapy and Cancer Research