Research Interest: Plant breeding, plant genetics, agronomy, plant
biotechnology plant physiology, plant biology
Research Interest: Biometrology, Bionanotechnology, Bioenergy, Biomass, electron, light and atomic force microscopy
Research Interest: Bioenergy, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Bioengineering, Food Science, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Chemical Biology, Systems Biology, Chemical Engineering, Physical Biology, and Biomimetics.
Research Interest: Biomass to biofuels and chemicals, Lignin conversion to materials and chemicals, Green Pre-treatment technology development, Hot water pretreatment optimization; Microwave/ultrasonic assisted pretreartment; Gene-modified energy crops; Structural change on biomass during the pretreatment, Pretreatment Reactor development
Research Interest: Diabetes and Nutrition
Research Interest: experience in integrated aquaculture, aquaponics and Fisheries, biodiversity, bioscience and
biosafety. I have worked on R&D projects funded by King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology
(KACST, Saudi Arabia) focusing on-
• Aquaponics (Integrated Agriculture-Aquaculture) and Recirculating Aquaculture Systems
• Survey and integrated Cultivation of Seaweeds with shrimp/fish on the sea coast.
• Biodiversity and DNA barcoding of commercial fish species from the Arabian Gulf.
• Aquaculture Nutrition
• Mass cultivation of Microalgae
• Biosafety Assessment of Genetically Modified Crops in Animal Diets
Research Interest: Animal Health, Animal Genetics, Animal Science, Animal Production, Cattle
Dr. Maria Anastasiadou graduated from the School of Agriculture, Department of Animal Production, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece, in 2006. She received her Master of Science in 2008 at Laboratory of Physiology of Nutrition of Farm Animals, Department of Animal Production, School of Agriculture, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece. She continued her studies for a doctoral thesis at Laboratory of Physiology of Reproduction of Farm Animals, Department of Animal Production, School of Agriculture, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece, where she obtained her PhD at 2013. Next, she worked as a post-doctoral researcher at the Hellenic Agricultural Organization-DEMETER, Directorate General of Agricultural Research (formerly NAGREF), Veterinary Research Institute, Thermi-Thessaloniki, Greece, in the period from 2014 to 2015. From 2016 to date, she works as a Research Associate in Technological Educational Institute, Department of Animal Production, Greece. She serves as a Junior Researcher at the Research Institute of Animal Science, General Directory of Agricultural Research, of HAO-DEMETER, Paralimni Giannitsa 58100, Greece, in the field of Animal Reproduction, from 1 March of 2017. She participates in the research team and management committee in 3 European Research Projects (2 COST Actions and 1 ARIMNET) and 2 National Research Project. Also, has been member of the research team in four Research Projects (1 European and 3 National).
Research Interest: Physiology of Reproduction of Farm Animals, Reproductive Immunology, Animal Biotechnology, Molecular Biology and Genetics, Molecular Mechanisms in the Reproductive System, Embryology, Endocrine Disruptors, Polymorphisms, Gene Expression, Immunology, Fertility, Reproduction Disorders, Poultry, Cow, Sheep, Goats, Pigs, Farm Animals, Genes.
Skype ID: marmo.anastasiadou
URL of their official website: rias.gr, elgo.gr
Research Grant Details:
• ARIMNet2: “Breeding and management practices of indigenous bovine breeds: Solutions toward a sustainable future”, Αcronym: BOVISOL, European Union’s Seventh Framework Programme (FP7)
• COST Action no. CA15215: “Innovative approaches in pork production with entire males”
• COST Action no. CA16119: “In vitro 3-D total cell guidance and fitness”
• Operational Program "Central Macedonia 'Strengthening research, technological development and innovation "-" Enhancing research and innovation infrastructure ": “Exploitation, conservation and improvement of K. Macedonia's genetic resources using omics technologies”.
List of Publications:
B. National and International Conference Proceedings (refereed)
2. Garsen, A., Dotas, V., Anastasiadou, M., Nikolakakis, J., Mitsopoulos, J. and D. Dotas. “Performance and carcass charactheristics of broilers as affected by the replacement of soyabean meal with chickpea (Cicer Arietinum L)”. 1st Mediterranean Poultry Summit of World’s Poultry Science Association (WPSA), 7-10/5/2008, Chalkidiki, Greece.3. Anastasiadou, M., Marantidis, A. and G. Michailidis. “Effects of Salmonella infection in the expression of Toll-like receptors 4 and 15 in the chicken reproductive organs”. 2nd Conference of the Balkan Network for the Biotechnology in Animal Reproduction, 24-25/3/2011, Sofia, Bulgaria.
4. Marantidis, A., Anastasiadou, M., Avdi, M. and G. Michailidis. “Expression of Toll-like receptors in porcine reproductive organs”. 2nd Conference of the Balkan Network for the Biotechnology in Animal Reproduction, 24-25/3/2011, Sofia, Bulgaria.5. Anastasiadou, M., Avdi, M. and G. Michailidis. “Changes in the Expression of Toll-like Receptors in the Chicken Testis During Growth and in Response to Salmonella Infection”. 15th Conference of the European Society of Domestic Animal Reproduction (ESDAR), 15-18/9/2011, Antalya, Turkey.
6. Michailidis, G. and M. Anastasiadou. “Effects of Age and Salmonella Infection on the Expression of Toll-like Receptors in the Chicken Epididymis”. 15th Conference of the European Society of Domestic Animal Reproduction (ESDAR), 15-18/9/2011, Antalya, Turkey.7. Marantidis, A., Michailidis, G., Anastasiadou, M., Kalogiannis, D., Avdi, M. and S. Chadio. “Expression of Toll-like receptors in porcine granulosa cells”. 15th Conference of the European Society of Domestic Animal Reproduction (ESDAR), 15-18/9/2011, Antalya, Turkey.
8. Michailidis, G., Anastasiadou, M. and P. Froment. “Changes in the expression of Toll-like receptors in response to lipopolysaccharide in chicken Sertoli cells”. 16th Conference of the European Society of Domestic Animal Reproduction (ESDAR), 29/8 – 1/9/2012, Dublin, Ireland.9. Anastasiadou, M., Avdi, M. and G. Michailidis. “Expression of Avian β-Defensins During Growth and in Response to Salmonella Infection in the Chicken Testis and Epididymis”. 16th Conference of the European Society of Domestic Animal Reproduction (ESDAR), 29/8 – 1/9/2012, Dublin, Ireland.
10. Michailidis, G., Beek, J., Maes, D., Anastasiadou, M. and A. Van Soom. “Expression of Toll-like receptors and cytokines in porcine blastocysts stimulated by bacterial lipopolysaccharide”. 1st General Meeting of EPICONCEPT, Antalya, Turkey, 24-25/4/2013.11. Faure, M., Alves, S., Guibert, E., Michailidis, G., Anastasiadou, M., Brillard, J.P. and P. Froment. “Inflammatory response of testis cells amended in the presence of metformin”. The 11th Poultry Research Days, JRA, 25-26/3/2015, Tours, France.
12. Faure, M., Alves, S., Guibert, E., Michailidis, G., Anastasiadou, M., Brillard, J.P. and P. Froment. ‘’ Inflammatory response of testicular cells is modified by metformin’’. 1eres Journees Scientifiques du GDR REPRO - La recherche en Reproduction, 13-15/4/2015, Campus de Beaulieu, de l’Université Rennes, France.13. Michailidis, G., Anastasiadou, M. and M. Avdi. ‘’Cytokine activation in hen reproductive organs during growth and Salmonella infection ‘’. 19th Annual European Society of Domestic Animal Reproduction (ESDAR) Conference 2015 and 26th Annual EU-AI Vets Meeting, 16-19/09/2015, Albena Resort, Varna, Bulgaria.
14. Anastasiadou, M. and G. Michailidis. ‘’Cytokine activation in rooster reproductive organs during sexual maturation and Salmonella infection’’. EPICONCEPT Conference 2015 Epigenetics and Periconception Environment, Hersonissos, Crete, Greece, 06-07/10/2015.15. Anastasiadou, M., Michailidis, G., Kalogiannis, D. and S. Chadio. “Effects of lipopolysaccharide on the expression of cytokines in porcine granulosa cells”. Epigenetics and Periconception Environment, EPICONCEPT Conference 2016, Giardini Naxos, Italy, 26 - 29 September 2016.
16. Anastasiadou, M., Theodoridis, A. And G. Michailidis. “Investigation of polymorphisms in MC4R and GPX5 genes in Greek pigs”. 8th International Conference on Information and Communication Technologies in Agriculture, Food & Environment, September 21-24, 2017, Chania, Crete, Greece.17. Anastasiadou M. and G. Michailidis. “Production of female pigs by embryo sexing using the porcine amelogenin gene”. The European Cooperation in Science and Technology (COST) Conference IPEMA, 8-9 February 2018, Lisbon, Portugal.
Research Interest: Modified Atmospheric Packaging, Bioactive Food Packaging, Rechargeable Antimicrobial Materials, Biocatalytic Materials, And Non-Fouling Materials.
Research Interest: Agronomy, Agricultural Entamology
with emphasis on how nutrition (amino acids) and diet affect growth
performance, immune system, oxidative balance, and nutritional absorption.
Meanwhile, oxidative stress (birth and weaning oxidative injury), antioxidant
signal, oxidative stress-inflammation, and antioxidant agent (such as amino
acids) are also focused.
Research Interest: Dry-cured meat products, Fatty acid profile, Amino acid composition, Physico-chemical properties, Sensory characteristics, Microbiology
Research Interest: Application of plant extract as natural additives to the different food system as well as functional food product development.
Research Interest: Remote sensing for ecology and environment. Land evaluation and planning. Spatial economic analysis on agricultural resources.
Research Interest: Critical Care Medicine, ECMO (Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation) Cardiopulmonary Support In Critical Care, Nutrition, Transfusion Medicine.
Published On: February 22, 2021 | Pages: 073 - 080Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: February 17, 2021 | Pages: 067 - 072Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: February 15, 2021 | Pages: 061 - 066Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: February 13, 2021 | Pages: 053 - 060Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: February 13, 2021 | Pages: 048 - 052Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: January 28, 2021 | Pages: 043 - 047Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: January 27, 2021 | Pages: 034 - 042Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: January 23, 2021 | Pages: 031 - 033Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: January 22, 2021 | Pages: 020 - 030Abstract View Full Article View
I would like to continue the association with this journal and confer my services. The comments from editors and reviewers are meaning full. It will be nice that journal can get indexed on Pubmed central. Manuscript submission process is simple and user friendly. The journal should be indexed with Science citation index (Thomson-Reuters)
I strongly recommend my colleagues to submit their future works in this journal for publication. I easily can get the required information on the website.
I would like to continue the association with this journal and confer my services. The comments from editors and reviewers are fair and good enough. The manuscript submission process is Hassel-free. I recommend this journal for major indexing platforms. I strongly recommend the others to submit their research works for the sake of the journal growth. I am satisfied the time line between manuscript submission and publication process. I mostly like the articles format is lucrative. The required information is easy to get on journal webpage.
It is my great pleasure to serve as Editor-in-chief for the Journal. I wish to express my happy anticipation for continuing to work together towards greater successes in scientific research and related publications in future. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. I will continuously contribute editorial, review and research articles to this journal. I am also planning to propose some special topic issues for the journal. I will be more involved in peer-review process of submitted manuscript. I recommend this journal for reputed indexing services. I also recommend this journal to many of my colleagues in our institution, and other aesthetic researchers and doctors in medical schools and hospitals. I am satisfied with current submission-publication timeline; it is very effective with quick decision. I like the most in your publication process is short and effective review process, as well as high visibility. The website is friendly and easily accessible.
I would like continue this association with the journal and confer my services. The comments from editors and reviewers are fair and professional. The submission of manuscript process seems smooth. I recommend this journal for getting reputed indexing services. The submission and publication time line process of manuscripts are quick and timely. I mostly like the submission and article in online after publication in this journal.
About my experience in publishing
with Peertechz Publications...
Good communication, Quick responses,
Friendly stuff, Low fees, nice platform for articles
I recommend them for all
Thank you so much in providing me waiver on all charges for my manuscript publication. I am proud of your treatment! I and my colleagues will be best family of your journal. Hope we will communicate with further works and manuscript. Once again I would like to thank you. I have also attached you my photo as per your requests.
It is my great pleasure to serve as Editor for the Journal. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and satisfactory. The journal should try hard to be indexed in Web of Science. Manuscript submission process is fast flowing. I recommend this journal to others for publication of their valuable research work. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. I like most in your publication process is timely response. The required information is easily available on the website.
I am happy to be part of the editorial board and I really want to contribute for it!
I would like to continue the association in this journal and confer the services. Comments we are receiving from editors and reviewers are authentic. The manuscript submission process is easy. I strongly recommend this journal for getting indexing services in major platforms. I recommend my colleagues to submit the works to this journal. The journal is maintaining the accurate submission and publication time line. I like the rapid review process in this journal. I can easily find the required information on the journal webpage.
The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend this journal to others for publication of their research works. The required information is easily approachable on the website.
University of Nantes, France
Archives of Depression and Anxiety
William CS Cho
Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Hong Kong
International Journal of Immunotherapy and Cancer Research
University of Athens, Greece
Open Journal of Chemistry
University of Siena, Italy
International Journal of Oral and Craniofacial Science
Samy I. McFarlane
State University of New York, Downstate Medical Centre, Brooklyn, New York, USA
International Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism
Osmar Antonio Centurion
Asuncion National University, Paraguay
Global Journal of Medical and Clinical Case Reports
Thomas F. George
University of Missouri - St. Louis, USA
Open Journal of Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry
University of Siena, Italy
Archives of Renal Diseases and Management
Domenico Antonio Restivo
Nuovo Garibaldi Hospital, Italy
Journal of Neurology, Neurological Science and Disorders
University of Pisa, Italy
Annals of Psychiatry and Treatment