Research Interest: Rice, Sorghum, Transgene, Bioinformatics, Abiotic Stresses, Protein Quality.
Research Interest: Diabetes and Nutrition
Research Interest: Compost, Composting, Lignin, Polyphenols, Antioxidant
Dr. Maria Anastasiadou graduated from the School of Agriculture, Department of Animal Production, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece, in 2006. She received her Master of Science in 2008 at Laboratory of Physiology of Nutrition of Farm Animals, Department of Animal Production, School of Agriculture, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece. She continued her studies for a doctoral thesis at Laboratory of Physiology of Reproduction of Farm Animals, Department of Animal Production, School of Agriculture, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece, where she obtained her PhD at 2013. Next, she worked as a post-doctoral researcher at the Hellenic Agricultural Organization-DEMETER, Directorate General of Agricultural Research (formerly NAGREF), Veterinary Research Institute, Thermi-Thessaloniki, Greece, in the period from 2014 to 2015. From 2016 to date, she works as a Research Associate in Technological Educational Institute, Department of Animal Production, Greece. She serves as a Junior Researcher at the Research Institute of Animal Science, General Directory of Agricultural Research, of HAO-DEMETER, Paralimni Giannitsa 58100, Greece, in the field of Animal Reproduction, from 1 March of 2017. She participates in the research team and management committee in 3 European Research Projects (2 COST Actions and 1 ARIMNET) and 2 National Research Project. Also, has been member of the research team in four Research Projects (1 European and 3 National).
Research Interest: Physiology of Reproduction of Farm Animals, Reproductive Immunology, Animal Biotechnology, Molecular Biology and Genetics, Molecular Mechanisms in the Reproductive System, Embryology, Endocrine Disruptors, Polymorphisms, Gene Expression, Immunology, Fertility, Reproduction Disorders, Poultry, Cow, Sheep, Goats, Pigs, Farm Animals, Genes.
Skype ID: marmo.anastasiadou
URL of their official website: rias.gr, elgo.gr
Research Grant Details:
• ARIMNet2: “Breeding and management practices of indigenous bovine breeds: Solutions toward a sustainable future”, Αcronym: BOVISOL, European Union’s Seventh Framework Programme (FP7)
• COST Action no. CA15215: “Innovative approaches in pork production with entire males”
• COST Action no. CA16119: “In vitro 3-D total cell guidance and fitness”
• Operational Program "Central Macedonia 'Strengthening research, technological development and innovation "-" Enhancing research and innovation infrastructure ": “Exploitation, conservation and improvement of K. Macedonia's genetic resources using omics technologies”.
List of Publications:
B. National and International Conference Proceedings (refereed)
2. Garsen, A., Dotas, V., Anastasiadou, M., Nikolakakis, J., Mitsopoulos, J. and D. Dotas. “Performance and carcass charactheristics of broilers as affected by the replacement of soyabean meal with chickpea (Cicer Arietinum L)”. 1st Mediterranean Poultry Summit of World’s Poultry Science Association (WPSA), 7-10/5/2008, Chalkidiki, Greece.3. Anastasiadou, M., Marantidis, A. and G. Michailidis. “Effects of Salmonella infection in the expression of Toll-like receptors 4 and 15 in the chicken reproductive organs”. 2nd Conference of the Balkan Network for the Biotechnology in Animal Reproduction, 24-25/3/2011, Sofia, Bulgaria.
4. Marantidis, A., Anastasiadou, M., Avdi, M. and G. Michailidis. “Expression of Toll-like receptors in porcine reproductive organs”. 2nd Conference of the Balkan Network for the Biotechnology in Animal Reproduction, 24-25/3/2011, Sofia, Bulgaria.5. Anastasiadou, M., Avdi, M. and G. Michailidis. “Changes in the Expression of Toll-like Receptors in the Chicken Testis During Growth and in Response to Salmonella Infection”. 15th Conference of the European Society of Domestic Animal Reproduction (ESDAR), 15-18/9/2011, Antalya, Turkey.
6. Michailidis, G. and M. Anastasiadou. “Effects of Age and Salmonella Infection on the Expression of Toll-like Receptors in the Chicken Epididymis”. 15th Conference of the European Society of Domestic Animal Reproduction (ESDAR), 15-18/9/2011, Antalya, Turkey.7. Marantidis, A., Michailidis, G., Anastasiadou, M., Kalogiannis, D., Avdi, M. and S. Chadio. “Expression of Toll-like receptors in porcine granulosa cells”. 15th Conference of the European Society of Domestic Animal Reproduction (ESDAR), 15-18/9/2011, Antalya, Turkey.
8. Michailidis, G., Anastasiadou, M. and P. Froment. “Changes in the expression of Toll-like receptors in response to lipopolysaccharide in chicken Sertoli cells”. 16th Conference of the European Society of Domestic Animal Reproduction (ESDAR), 29/8 – 1/9/2012, Dublin, Ireland.9. Anastasiadou, M., Avdi, M. and G. Michailidis. “Expression of Avian β-Defensins During Growth and in Response to Salmonella Infection in the Chicken Testis and Epididymis”. 16th Conference of the European Society of Domestic Animal Reproduction (ESDAR), 29/8 – 1/9/2012, Dublin, Ireland.
10. Michailidis, G., Beek, J., Maes, D., Anastasiadou, M. and A. Van Soom. “Expression of Toll-like receptors and cytokines in porcine blastocysts stimulated by bacterial lipopolysaccharide”. 1st General Meeting of EPICONCEPT, Antalya, Turkey, 24-25/4/2013.11. Faure, M., Alves, S., Guibert, E., Michailidis, G., Anastasiadou, M., Brillard, J.P. and P. Froment. “Inflammatory response of testis cells amended in the presence of metformin”. The 11th Poultry Research Days, JRA, 25-26/3/2015, Tours, France.
12. Faure, M., Alves, S., Guibert, E., Michailidis, G., Anastasiadou, M., Brillard, J.P. and P. Froment. ‘’ Inflammatory response of testicular cells is modified by metformin’’. 1eres Journees Scientifiques du GDR REPRO - La recherche en Reproduction, 13-15/4/2015, Campus de Beaulieu, de l’Université Rennes, France.13. Michailidis, G., Anastasiadou, M. and M. Avdi. ‘’Cytokine activation in hen reproductive organs during growth and Salmonella infection ‘’. 19th Annual European Society of Domestic Animal Reproduction (ESDAR) Conference 2015 and 26th Annual EU-AI Vets Meeting, 16-19/09/2015, Albena Resort, Varna, Bulgaria.
14. Anastasiadou, M. and G. Michailidis. ‘’Cytokine activation in rooster reproductive organs during sexual maturation and Salmonella infection’’. EPICONCEPT Conference 2015 Epigenetics and Periconception Environment, Hersonissos, Crete, Greece, 06-07/10/2015.15. Anastasiadou, M., Michailidis, G., Kalogiannis, D. and S. Chadio. “Effects of lipopolysaccharide on the expression of cytokines in porcine granulosa cells”. Epigenetics and Periconception Environment, EPICONCEPT Conference 2016, Giardini Naxos, Italy, 26 - 29 September 2016.
16. Anastasiadou, M., Theodoridis, A. And G. Michailidis. “Investigation of polymorphisms in MC4R and GPX5 genes in Greek pigs”. 8th International Conference on Information and Communication Technologies in Agriculture, Food & Environment, September 21-24, 2017, Chania, Crete, Greece.17. Anastasiadou M. and G. Michailidis. “Production of female pigs by embryo sexing using the porcine amelogenin gene”. The European Cooperation in Science and Technology (COST) Conference IPEMA, 8-9 February 2018, Lisbon, Portugal.
Research Interest: experience in integrated aquaculture, aquaponics and Fisheries, biodiversity, bioscience and
biosafety. I have worked on R&D projects funded by King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology
(KACST, Saudi Arabia) focusing on-
• Aquaponics (Integrated Agriculture-Aquaculture) and Recirculating Aquaculture Systems
• Survey and integrated Cultivation of Seaweeds with shrimp/fish on the sea coast.
• Biodiversity and DNA barcoding of commercial fish species from the Arabian Gulf.
• Aquaculture Nutrition
• Mass cultivation of Microalgae
• Biosafety Assessment of Genetically Modified Crops in Animal Diets
Agricultural Wastes; Biofuel; Lignocellulose; Value-Added Chemicals
Research Interest: Soil, Plants, Crop, Soil Science, Agricultural Microbiology, Crop Production, Fertilizers, Plant Biology, Agronomy, Plant Microbe Interactions, Molecular Biology, Inoculation.
Research Interest: Animal Health, Animal Genetics, Animal Science, Animal Production, Cattle
Research Interest: Meta-Analysis, Predictive Microbiology, Risk Assessment, Meat Quality, Meat Safety, Meat Products and Sampling Plans.
Research Interest: Ethnobotany, food plants, medicinal plants, nutraceutical plants, home gardens, local knowledge
Research Interest: 1. Proteomic analysis of Plant-microbe interactions with special reference to plant growth-promoting bacteria (PGPB) and arbuscular mycorrhizal (AM) symbiosis;
2. Effects of PGPB and AM fungi on crop quality with particular interest in food quality improvement;
3. Effects of PGPB and AM fungi on plants exposed to biotic (phytopathogenic fungi and phytoplasma) and abiotic (heavy metals) stresses;
4. Analysis of soil quality using microorganisms as bioindicators;
5. Effects of essential oils on opportunistic human pathogen;
6. Proteomic of clinical pathogens.
Research Interest: Solid waste management; Composting; Vermicomposting; Bioavailability and chemical speciation of heavy metals; Characterization and analysis of solid wastes; Water and waste water treatment; Ecological Engineering; Remediation of soil pollutants; Recovery of heavy metals from solid waste; Phytoremediation; Synthesis and environmental applications of nanomaterials.
Research Interest: Biometrology, Bionanotechnology, Bioenergy, Biomass, electron, light and atomic force microscopy
Research Interest: Tyrosinase Inhibitors And Their Structure-Activity Relationships, Inhibitory Mechanism, Design and Synthesis Of Tyrosinase Inhibitors. Formation Mechanism And Control Strategy Of Harmful Substances of Maillard Reaction. Active Components from Plants, Fruits, Vegetables, and Traditional Chinese Medicine, and Their Physiological Functions
2005: Ph.D. in Sciences and Technologies of Food Productions, Division of Microbiology,
Department of Food Science, University of Naples Federico II, Via Università 100, 80055, Portici
(Naples) Italy. PhD thesis title: “Study of the native microflora during the production of fermented
foods”, tutor Prof. Salvatore Coppola. For 11 months of this PhD course, Vincenzina Fusco was
research fellow (granted by the Department of Food Science of the University of Naples Federico II)
at the Food Science Department of the Cornell University Ithaca, NY (USA), carrying out research
activities on the Real-time PCR detection of Staphylococcus aureus using an integrated microfluidic
platform, (as part of a project on Food Safety and Security Research Rapid Methods Development,
supported by the FDA Grant #06000002499A) under supervision of Prof. Carl A. Batt.
Permanent position as Researcher at the Institute of Sciences of Food Production - National Research
Council of Italy (CNR - ISPA) (non-profit public body/governative research organization;
http://www.ispa.cnr.it), Via Amendola 122/O, Bari, 70126, Italy.
Research Interest: Development and application of culture- dependent and independent- nucleic acid-based methods to identify, quantitatively detect and type food associated pathogenic bacteria.1
List of Publications:
Fusco, V., Abriouel, H., Benomar, N., Kabisch, J., Chieffi, D., Cho, G.-S., Franz, C.M.A.P. 2018.Opportunistic foodborne pathogens.Chapter 10. In: Food safety and preservation: modern biological approaches to improving consumer health.1st Edition.Editors: Alexandru Grumezescu Alina Maria Holban.Academic Press. ISBN: 9780128149560. pp 269-306.
Fusco, V.,Blaiotta G., Becker K. 2018. Staphylococcal food poisoning.Chapter 12.In: Food safety and preservation:modern biological approaches to improving consumer health.1st Edition. Editors:
Alexandru Grumezescu and Alina Maria Holban. Academic Press.
ISBN: 9780128149560. pp 353-390.
Fusco V., Oguntoyinbo F. A., Franz C. M.A.P. 2017. Fermentation to improve food security in Africa
and Asia. Chapter 12 in: Soft Chemistry and Food Fermentation, Volume 3: Handbook of Food
Bioengineering. Pages 337–378. Editors: Alexandru Grumezescu Alina Maria Holban. Imprint:
Academic Press (Elsevier). Paperback ISBN: 9780128114124. https://doi.org/10.1016/B978-0-12-811412-4.00012-6
Cady C. N., Fusco V.,Maruccio G., Primiceri E.,Batt A.C. 2016. Micro and nanotechnology based
approaches to detect pathogenic agents in food. In: Volume 8 "NANOBIOSENSORS Nanotechnology
in the Agri-Food Industry. Pages 475–510. Ed. Alex Grumezescu. Academic Press. eBook ISBN:
9780128043721. Hardcover ISBN: 9780128043011.
Fusco V. *, Quero G.M. 2012. Nucleic acid-based methods to identify, detect and type pathogenic
bacteria occurring in milk and dairy products. In: Structure and function of food engineering. InTech.
Ed. Ayman Amer Eissa. ISBN 978-953-51-0695-1.
Fusco, V*., 2008. DNA-based biosensors for spoilage bacteria detection. In: Materialy Pomocnicze w
technologii browarniczej - Auxialiry materials in brewing technology. ISBN: 978-83-60958-11-7.
Papers on ISI ranked Journals:
Flynn, K., Villarreal, B.P., Barranco, A., Belc, N., Bjornsdottir, B., Fusco, V., Rainieri, S., Smaradottir, S.E.,
Smeu, I., Teixeira, P., Jörundsdóttir, H.Ó. (2018). An Introduction to Current Food Safety Needs, Trends in
Food Science & Technology, doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tifs.2018.09.012.
Franz, C.M.A.P., den Besten, H.M.W., Böhnlein, C., Gareis, M., Zwietering, M.H., Fusco, V. (2018).
Microbial food safety in the 21st century: emerging challenges and foodborne pathogenic bacteria, Trends in Food Science & Technology 81, 155-158 doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tifs.2018.09.019.
Faggiano G, Chieffi D, Logrieco AF, Fusco V*. 2018. Effect of refrigeration and probiotic adjunct on
pathogenic and spoilage microorganisms in raw milk for direct human consumption Journal of Food
Processing and Preservation. 42, e13499. DOI: 10.1111/jfpp.13499.
Oguntoyinbo FA, Fusco V, Cho G-S, Kabisch J, Neve H, Bockelmann W, Huch M, Frommherz L,
Trierweiler B, Becker B, Benomar N, Gálvez A, Abriouel H, Holzapfel WH, Franz C M. A. P. 2016.
Produce from Africa’s gardens: potential for leafy vegetable and fruit fermentations. Frontiers in
Microbiology 7:981. doi: 10.3389/fmicb.2016.00981.
Fusco V*, Quero MG, Chieffi D, Franz, MAPC. 2016. Identification of Lactobacillus brevis using a speciesspecific AFLP-derived marker. International Journal of Food Microbiology 232: 90-94.
Primiceri E, Chiriaco MS, de Feo F, Santovito E, Fusco V, Maruccio G. 2016. A multipurpose biochip for
food pathogen detection. Analytical Methods 2016: 10.1039/C5AY03295D.
Fusco V*., den Besten HMW, Logrieco AF, Rodriguez FP, Skandamis PN, Stessl B, and Teixeira P. 2015.
Food safety aspects on ethnic foods: toxicological and microbial risks. Current Opinion in Food Science. 6:24-32.
Abriouel H, Lerma LL, del Carmen Casado Munoz, Montoro BP, Kabish J, Pichner R, Cho G-S, Neve H,
Fusco V, Franz CMAP, Galvez A, Benomar N. 2015. The controversial nature of the Weissella genus:
technological and functional aspects versus whole genome analysis-based pathogenic potential for their
application in food and health. Frontiers in microbiology (IF. 4) 6:1197. doi: 10.3389/fmicb.2015.01197
Fusco, V.*, Quero, G.M., Cho, G., Kabisch, J., Meske, D., Neve, H., Bockelmann, W. Franz, C.M., 2015.
The genus Weissella: taxonomy, ecology and biotechnological potential. Frontiers in Microbiology 6:155.
Di Lena, M., Quero, G.M., Santovito, E., Verran, J., De Angelis, M., Fusco, V.*, 2015. A selective medium
for isolation and accurate enumeration of Lactobacillus casei-group lactobacilli in probiotic milks and dairy
products. International Dairy Journal, 47: 27-36. doi: 10.1016/j.idairyj.2015.01.018.
Fusco V.*, Quero G.M. 2014. Culture-dependent and -independent nucleic acid-based methods used in the
microbial safety assessment of milk and dairy products. Comprehensive Reviews in Food Science and Food Safety 13 (4): 493–537.
Quero G.M., Santovito E., Visconti A., Fusco V.*, 2014. Quantitative detection of Listeria monocytogenes
in raw milk and soft cheeses: culture-independent versus liquid - and solid - based culture-dependent real
time PCR approaches. LWT- Food Science and Technology. 58: 11-20.
Quero M.G., Fusco V.*, Cocconcelli P.S., Owczarek L., Borcakli M., Fontana C., Skapska S., Jasinska U.T.,
Ozturk T., Morea M., 2014. Microbiological, physico-chemical, nutritional and sensory characterization of
traditional Matsoni: Selection and use of autochthonous multiple strain cultures to extend its shelf-life. Food Microbiol. 38: 179–191.
On, S.L.W., Brandt, S.M., Cornelius, A.J., Fusco V., Quero, G.M., Maćkiw, E., Houf, K., Bilbao, A., Díaz,
A.I., Benejat, L., Megraud, F., Collins-Emerson, J., French, N.P., Gotcheva, V., Angelov, A., Alakomi, H.-
L., Saarela, M., Paulin, S.M.*. 2013. PCR revisited: a case for revalidation of PCR assays for
microorganisms using identification of Campylobacter species as an exemplar. Quality Assurance and Safety of crops & foods 5: 49-62.
Borcakli M., Lucas J., Caputo L., Ozturk T., Baruzi F., Fusco V., Quero G.M., Quintieri L., M. Houghton.
2013. Effect of UV-C light in the preservation of raw fermented beverages. Ital. J. Food Sci. 25: 213-221.
Fusco V.*, Riccardi, M., Quero G.M. (2012). Thin agar layer- versus most probable number-PCR to
enumerate viable and stressed Escherichia coli O157:H7 and application in a traditional raw milk pasta filata cheese. International Journal of Food Microbiology 159: 1–8.
Fusco V.*, Quero G.M., Stea G., Morea M., Visconti A. (2011). Novel PCR-based identification of
Weissella confusa using an AFLP-derived marker. International Journal of Food Microbiology. 145, 437-443.
Fusco V.*, Quero G.M., Morea M., Blaiotta G., Visconti A. 201). Rapid and reliable identification of
Staphylococcus aureus harbouring the enterotoxin gene cluster (egc) and quantitative detection in raw milk by real time PCR. International Journal of Food Microbiology. 144, 528-537.
Blaiotta, G.*, Fusco, V., Ercolini, D., Pepe, O., Coppola, S. 2010. Diversity of Staphylococcus strains based on partial kat (catalase) gene sequences and designs of a PCR-RFLP assay for identification and differentiation of coagulase positive species (S. aureus, S. delphini, S. hyicus, S. intermedius, S.
pseudintermedius, and S. schleiferi subsp. coagulans). Clin. Microbiol. 48: 192-201.
Aponte, M.*, Fusco, V., Andolfi, R., Coppola, S., 2008. Lactic acid bacteria occurring during manufacture
and ripening of Provolone del Monaco cheese: Detection by different analytical approaches. International
Dairy Journal. 18: 403–413.
Blaiotta, G.*, Fusco, V., Ercolini, D., Aponte, M., Pepe, O., Villani, F., 2008. Diversity of Lactobacillus
strains based on partial HSP60 gene sequences and design of PCR-RFLP assays for species identification and differentiation. Appl. Environ. Microbiol. 74: 208–215.
Blaiotta, G.*, Fusco, V., von Eiff, C., Villani F., Becker, K., 2006. Biotyping of enterotoxigenic
Staphylococcus aureus by enterotoxin gene cluster (egc) polymorphism and spa-typing analyses. Applied
and Environmental Microbiology 29: 375-381.
Lechiancole, T., Blaiotta, G., Messina, D., Fusco, V., Villani F., Salzano, G.*, 2006. Evaluation of intraspecific diversities in Oenococcus oeni through analysis of genomic and expressed DNA. Systematic Applied Microbiology 29: 375-381.
Coppola, S., Fusco, V., Andolfi, R., Aponte, M., Blaiotta, G., Ercolini, D., Moschetti, G.*, 2006. Evaluating
microbial diversity during the manufacture of “fior di latte di agerola”, a traditional raw milk cheese of
Naples area. Journal of Dairy Research 73 (3): 264-272.
Ercolini, D.*, Fusco, V., Blaiotta, G., Sarghini F., Coppola, S., 2005. Response of Escherichia coli
O157:H7, Salmonella thyphimurium, Listeria monocytogenes and Staphylococcus aureus to the stresses
occurring in model manufactures of Grana Padano cheese. Journal of Dairy Science 88: 3818-3825.
Ercolini, D., Fusco, V., Blaiotta, G., Coppola, S.*, 2005. Sequence heterogeneity in the lacSZ operon of
Streptococcus thermophilus and its use in PCR systems for strain differentiation. Research in Microbiology, 156: 161-172.
Blaiotta, G., Ercolini, D., Pennacchia, C., Fusco, V., Casaburi, A., Pepe, O., Villani, F.*, 2004. PCR
detection of staphylococcal enterotoxin genes in Staphylococcus spp. strains isolated from meat and dairy
products. Evidence for new variants of seG and seI in S. aureus AB-8802. Journal of Applied Microbiology
Ercolini, D., Blaiotta, G., Fusco, V., Coppola, S.*, 2004. PCR-based detection of enterotoxigenic
Staphylococcus aureus in the early stages of raw milk cheese making. Journal of Applied Microbiology 96:
Published On: June 02, 2021 | Pages: 212 - 219Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: May 31, 2021 | Pages: 207 - 211Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: May 21, 2021 | Pages: 199 - 206Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: April 23, 2021 | Pages: 193 - 198Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: April 23, 2021 | Pages: 170 - 192Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: April 17, 2021 | Pages: 164 - 169Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: April 07, 2021 | Pages: 154 - 163Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: April 06, 2021 | Pages: 147 - 153Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: March 19, 2021 | Pages: 138 - 146Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: March 19, 2021 | Pages: 133 - 137Abstract View Full Article View
I like to continue my association as an editor in this journal and confer my services. The comments from editors and reviewers is satisfactory. The journal should accept high impact articles as well as editorials from editors and reviewers. Manuscript submission process is easy. I recommend this journal for reputed indexing services. I ensure that I recommend my co-experts who were related with this journal to submit their research works. I am satisfied with submission and publication process.The guidelines for submitting articles is easily accessible on the website. The required information will easily access from website.
I definitely confer my services and continue my association as an editor in this journal. The comments from editors and reviewers are agreeable. I propose this journal for getting major reputed indexing services. I recommend to my staff for manuscripts submission in this journal.
I wish to associate with the journal as editor and confer my services. Look for more Editors and Reviewers in Europe and USA. It is necessary for the journal to get indexed in Pubmed. The required information is easily available on the website.
I wish to associate with the journal and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend this journal to others for publication. The required information is easily available on the website.
I wish to associate with this journal and confer my services. I recommend this journal for major indexing platforms. I strongly recommend the others to submit their research works for the sake of the journal growth. The required information can get easily on journal webpage.
I continue the association with this journal and confer my services. The editor and reviewer comments in the journal is fair as well as professional. I appreciate the rapid peer review process in the journal. Manuscript submission process is smooth and easy. I strongly recommend this journal to get indexing in reputed indexing platform. I recommend my friends to submit their research works in this journal for publication. The time line of submission and publication of manuscript is good. I can easily find the required information in the journal webpage.
I would like to continue the association with this journal and confer my services. The comments from editors and reviewers are fair and good enough. The manuscript submission process is Hassel-free. I recommend this journal for major indexing platforms. I strongly recommend the others to submit their research works for the sake of the journal growth. I am satisfied the time line between manuscript submission and publication process. I mostly like the articles format is lucrative. The required information is easy to get on journal webpage.
It is my great pleasure to serve as Editor for the Journal. Indexing in the major search engines such as PubMed. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I also recommend this journal to my colleagues for publication of their research works. The required information is easily approachable on the website.
I suggest that the journal should get impact factor for faster indexing. I definitely recommend this journal for getting reputed indexing services. I ensure that I recommend my staff to publish their valuable research works in your journal. I can get the required information on the journal website easily.
I like to continue the association with this journal and provide my services. The comments from editors and reviewers are fair and satisfactory. The journal should accept high quality manuscripts which can help in journal growth. Manuscript submission process in this journal is smooth and user friendly. I definitely recommend this journal to get indexed in major indexing platforms. I will recommend my co-experts to submit their manuscripts for supporting the journal. The time line between submission and publication of manuscript is less. I can find the required information in the website easily.
Dr. Pierre Guertin
Laval University, Canada
Archive of Gerontology and Geriatrics Research
Manuel Jose Lis Arias
Polytechnic University of Catalonia, Spain
Archive of Biochemistry
Huazong University of Science and Technology, China
Open Journal of Pediatrics and Child Health
University of Nantes, France
Archives of Depression and Anxiety
Yeungnam University, Korea
International Journal of Immunotherapy and Cancer Research
Oklahoma University, USA
Archives of Anatomy and Physiology
University of Athens, Greece
Journal of Novel Physiotherapy and Physical Rehabilitation
Malgorzata Gabriela WASNIEWSKA
University of Messina, Italy
International Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism
Domenico Antonio Restivo
Nuovo Garibaldi Hospital, Italy
Journal of Neurology, Neurological Science and Disorders
Democritus University of Thrace , Greece
International Journal of Vascular Surgery and Medicine