Hon. Pierre Guertin
Laval University, Canada
Tel: +1 418-525-4444
Fax: +1 418-654-2753
Research Interest: It
is Mainly Lies in Two Areas. First I Focused on Applying Statistical Methods and
Multilevel Modeling in Randomized Clinical Trials and Family-Based
Health-Related Interventions, Particularly in Substance Abuse, HIV/AIDS, STD,
Sexual Risk Behaviors and Minority Health Disparities. Second, I am Interested in
Epidemiology Studies 0f Chronic Disease Including Alcohol Use Disorder, Drug Abuse,
Obesity, Diabetes, Metabolic Syndrome, Hypertension, Cardiovascular Disease and
Stroke; and Also from Genetic Epidemiology Point of View to Examine Complex
Disease Including Alcohol Dependence and Co-Morbidity, and Alzheimer Disease
Research Interest: Medicinal Herbs, Behavioral
Pharmacology, Neurodegeneration, Neurotransmitters, Neuroscience, Diabetes, Inflammation
Research Interest: Area of Gastrointestinal Cancer and
Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
Research Interest: He Also Conducted Basic Research in
Regard to the Investigation of the Role of Immunological Aspects in Kidney
Diseases Including Nephritic Syndrome and Diabetic Nephropathy.
Research Interest: Integrated
Pharmaco-Physiology, Brain-Gut Interactions, Stress-Related Functional
Gastrointestinal Diseases, Ingestive Behavior-Associated Gastrointestinal
Neuroendocrinology, and Bariatric Surgery
Research Interest: Molecular Pharmacology, Chinese Medicines and Diabetes
Mellitus, Effects and Mechanism of Natural Products on Cardio-Cerebrovascular
Research Interest: Directed Toward the Idenfication of
Bioactive Compound, the Total Synthesis, and Structural Modification of Natural
Products from Chinese Herds, Drug Design and Synthesis Based on Natural Lead
Compounds, Mechanism Study of Natural Products, Peptide Investigation Initiated
from Natural Resources, the Interface of Organic Chemistry and Cell Biology.
Research Interest: Application of
Multiple Linear and Logistic Regression Models, Applied Longitudinal Data
Analysis, Generalized Linear and Non-Linear Mixed Models, and Survival
Analysis; Epidemiology of Chronic Diseases Including Alcohol use Disorders and
Drug Abuse, Alzheimer’s Disease, Cancer, Obesity and Diabetes, Heart Disease and
Stroke; Genetic Epidemiology of Complex Diseases Including Alcohol Dependence
And Comorbidity, Obesity, Diabetes and Related Conditions, Depression and
Research Interest: Rehabilitation,
Working with Older People, Diabetes, Stroke Care, Research
Lawrence Lavery is a Professor in the Department of Plastic Surgery, as well as Director of Clinical Research in the Department of Plastic Surgery, at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX. His research group has published 210 peer reviewed papers and has received extramural funding from the Veterans Administration, the National Institute of Health, the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, the American Diabetes Association, and the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons.
Research Interest: Diabetes, Ulcers, Infections, Neuropathy and Osteomyelities
Grants: Supporting with number of grants
List of Publications:
1. Lavery LA, Oz OK, Bhavan K, Wukich DK. Diabetic Foot Syndrom in the Twenty-First Century. Clin Podiatr Med Surg. 2019 July; 3, 355-359.
2. Kim, PJ, Attinger CE, Orgill D, Galiano RD, Steinberg JS, Evans KK, Lavery LA. Complex Lower Extremity Wound in the Complex Host: Results from a Multicenter Registry. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery-Global. 2019 Apr. Epub ahead of print.
3. Ahn J, Raspovic KM, Liu GT, Lavery LA, La Fontaine J, Nakonezny PA, Wukich, DK. Lower Extremity Necrotizing Fasciitis in Diabetic and Nondiabetic Patients: Mortality and Amputation. Int J Low Extrem Wounds. 2019 Apr. Epub ahead of print. PMID: 30929530.
4. Lavery LA, Bhavan K, Wukich DK. Biofilm and diabetic foot ulcer healing: all hat and no cattle. Annals of Translational Medicine 2019 Mar. Epub ahead of print.
5. La Fontaine J, Crisologo PA, Lavery L. Current concepts in curative surgery for diabetic forefoot ulcers. The Foot 2019 Jan 10 (39) 37-44. Epub ahead of print.
6. Olson E, Mahar KM, Morgan L, Fillmore C, Holland C, Lavery L. Randomized Phase I Trial to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of Topical Daprodustat in Healthy Volunteers and Patients with Diabetic Foot Ulcers. Clin Pharmacol Drug Dev. 2019 Feb 5. Epub ahead of print. PMID: 30720931.
7. Liu JW, Ahn J, Raspovic KM, Liu GT, Nakonezny PA, Lavery LA, Wukich DK. Increased Rates of Readmission, Reoperation, and Mortality Following Open Reduction and Internal Fixation of Ankle Fractures are Associated with Diabetes Mellitus. J Foot Ankle Surg. 2019 Feb 11. Epub ahead of print.
8. Ryan EC, Ahn J, Wukich DK, Kim PJ, La Fontaine J, Lavery LA. Diagnostic Utility of Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate and C-Reactive Protein in Osteomyelitis of the Foot in Persons without Diabetes. J Foot Ankle Surg. 2019 Jan 23. Epub ahead of print.
9. Ahn J, Raspovic KM, Liu GT, Lavery LA, La Fontaine J, Nakonezny PA, Wukich DK. Rental Function as a Predictor of Early Transmetatarsal Amputation Failure. Foot Ankle Spec. 2018 Dec 12. Epub ahead of print. PMID: 30537872.
10. Lavery LA, Crisologo PA. Non-invasive vascular screening test to diagnose peripheral vascular disease. Ann Transl Med. 2018 Dec; 6(Suppl 2). PMID: 30740429.
11. Yavuz M, Ersen A, Hartos J, LAVERY LA, Wukich D, Hirschman G, Armstrong D, Quiben M, Adams L. Temperature as a Causative factor in Diabetic Foot Ulceration: A Call to Revisit Ulcer Pathomechanics. J Am Podiatr Med Assoc. 2018 Nov 14. (Epub ahead of print). PMID: 30427732.
12. Niederauer MQ, Michalek JE, Liu Q, Papas KK, LAVERY LA, Armstrong DG. Continuous diffusion of oxygen improves diabetic foot ulcer healing when compared with a placebo control: a randomized, double-blind, multicenter study. J Wound Care. 2018 Sep 1;27(Sup9): S30-S45. PMID: 30207844.
13. LAVERY, LA, Fulmer J, Shebetka KAS, Regulski M, Vayer, D, Fried D, Kashefsky H, Owings TM, Nadarajah J, Phelan DHK. Open-label Extension Phase of a Chronic Diabetic Foot Ulcer Multicenter, Controlled, Ramdomised Clinical Trial Using Cryopreserved Placental Membrance. Wounds Epub 2018 June. PMID: 30256747.
14. Raspovic KM, Wukich DK, Naiman DQ, LAVERY LA, Kirsner RS, Kim PJ, Steinberg JS, Attinger CE, Danilkovitch A. Effectiveness of viable cryopreserved placental membranes for management of diabetic foot ulcers in a real world setting. Wound Repair Regen, 2018 Mar; 26(2): 213-220. PMID: 29683538.
15. Ahn J, Del Core MA, Wukich DK, Liu GT, Lalli T, VanPelt MD, La Fontaine J, Lavery LA, Raspovic KM. Scoring mental health quality of life with the SF-36 in patients with and without diabetes foot complications. Int J Low Extrem Wounds. 2018 Mar. PMID: 29546783.
16. LAVERY LA, Lavery DC, Hunt NA, La Fontaine J, Lavery RD. Does the start of dialysis initiate a period of increased risk of ulceration or amputation? J Am Podiatr Med Assoc. 2018 Jan; 108-(1):1-5. PMID: 29547031.
17. Van Asten SAV, Mithani M, Peters EIG, La Fontaine J, Kim PJ, Lavery LA. Complications during the treatment of diabetic foot osteomyelitis. Diabetes Res Clin Pract. 2018 Jan;135:58-64. PMID: 28951333.
18. Crisologo PA, Lavery LA. Remote home monitoring to identify and prevent diabetic foot ulceration. Ann Transi Med. 2017 Nov;5(21):430. PMID: 29201882.
19. Lavery LA, Ryan EC. Does Continuous Diffusion of Oxygen Improve Diabetic Foot Ulcer Healing? J Diabetes Sci Technol. 2017 Sep; 11(5):892-893. PMID: 28728437.
20. Sanniec K, Nguyen T, van Asten S, La Fontaine J, Lavery LA. Split-Thickness Skin Grafts to the Foot and Ankle of Diabetic Patients. J Am Podiatr Med Assoc. 2017 Sep; 107(5):365-368. PMID: 29077498.
Research Interest: Multicenter
Prospective Observational CREST Study (U.Penn, Vanderbilt, and University
Hospitals Case Medical Center) with Dr. James Fang, Evaluating Cardiotoxicity of
Sunitinib in Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma Using Tonometry Data
Research Interest: Kidney transplantation, glomerular disease and pathological basics of the diseases
Research Interest: Internal Medicine and Cardiology
Research Interest: Deep Specialization
in Research Involve; Obesity and Associated Disorder, Its Mechanism and
Treatment. Metabolic Syndrome-Food Additives and Its Effect on the Bodyorgans. Also
the Biochemical, Oxidative Stress and Advanced Biomarkers in Health and
Diseases. Recently Involved in Nanomedical Materials as Antioxidant for Health
Research Interest: Own
Publications in Different Areas of Health, among them Obesity and Metabolic
Syndrome which is a Major Focus of Interest, Pricipalmente when Combined with
Published On: April 27, 2021 | Pages: 001 - 005Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: October 09, 2020 | Pages: 053 - 059Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: August 25, 2020 | Pages: 042 - 052Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: July 09, 2020 | Pages: 036 - 041Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: June 06, 2020 | Pages: 034 - 035Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: June 05, 2020 | Pages: 024 - 028Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: June 05, 2020 | Pages: 018 - 023Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: May 11, 2020 | Pages: 012 - 017Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: April 13, 2020 | Pages: 009 - 011Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: March 05, 2020 | Pages: 001 - 008Abstract View Full Article View
I wish to associate with the journal as editor and confer my services. Look for more Editors and Reviewers in Europe and USA. It is necessary for the journal to get indexed in Pubmed. The required information is easily available on the website.
I would like continue this association with this journal and confer my services. The comments from editors and reviewers are fair and professional. The submission of manuscript process is smooth. I recommend this journal for getting reputed indexing services. The submission and publication time line process of manuscripts are quick and timely. I like the simplicity and quick publication process in the journal. I can easily find the required information on the journal webpage.
I would like to continue the association with this journal and confer my services. The comments from editors and reviewers are fair and good enough. The manuscript submission process is Hassel-free. I recommend this journal for major indexing platforms. I strongly recommend the others to submit their research works for the sake of the journal growth. I am satisfied the time line between manuscript submission and publication process. I mostly like the articles format is lucrative. The required information is easy to get on journal webpage.
I wish to be associated with the journal as Editor and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. Manuscript submission process is rapid and smooth. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend this journal to others for publication. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. The required information is easily approachable on the website.
I wish to be associated with the journal as Editor and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. I suggest for indexing at the world wide ISI (JCR) will enhance researcher to submit their manuscript and lower the cost of publication fees. I recommend this journal to my colleagues for publication of their new research works. The required information is easily approachable on the website.
I wish to be associate with the journal and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers and editors are fair and professional. I suggest to provide discount (voucher) for article processing charge that would help for the growth of Journal. No problem in the manuscript submission process, it is rapid and smooth. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I also recommend this journal to others for publishing their valuable work and research. I am satisfied with the current submission-publication timeline with quick response. I like Quickness of the process of publication and on-line presentation of JCRO. The required information is easily accessible on the website.
experience of publishing with Peertechz Publications can be summed up in one word,
“awesome!" From great author relationship service to prompt, detailed
review to thorough and timely return of manuscript. Guess what, I appreciate
the plagiarism check and your custom of sending detailed report.
I wish to associate with the journal and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. Indexing in pubmed would certainly help the growth of the Journal. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I also recommended this journal to others for publishing their valuable research work. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. The required information easily accessible on the website.
I definitely confer my services and continue my association as an editor in this journal. The comments from editors and reviewers are agreeable. I propose this journal for getting major reputed indexing services. I recommend to my staff for manuscripts submission in this journal.
The comments from reviewers and editors are always constructive, even if a manuscript is rejected for its publication. I will trust the publication process with Peertechz.
ReGenera R&D International for Aging Intervention & San Babila Clinic, Milano, Italy
Archives of Clinical Gastroenterology
University of Siena, Italy
Archives of Renal Diseases and Management
UNIVERSITY OF REIMS , FRANCE
Archives of Sports Medicine and Physiotherapy
Domenico Antonio Restivo
Nuovo Garibaldi Hospital, Italy
Journal of Neurology, Neurological Science and Disorders
Huazong University of Science and Technology, China
Open Journal of Pediatrics and Child Health
Prof. Pierre Guertin
Laval University, Canada
International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Developmental Research
Democritus University of Thrace , Greece
International Journal of Vascular Surgery and Medicine
Nikolaos A Chrysanthakopoulos
National and Kapodistrian University of Athens , Greece
Journal of Dental Problems and Solutions
International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory (INL), Portugal
International Journal of Nanomaterials, Nanotechnology and Nanomedicine
Samy I. McFarlane
State University of New York, Downstate Medical Centre, Brooklyn, New York, USA
International Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism