Hon. Pierre Guertin
Laval University, Canada
Tel: +1 418-525-4444
Fax: +1 418-654-2753
Research Interest: Diabetes;
Metabolic Syndrome; Osteoporosis
Research Interest: My Research has
Focused on Understanding the BBB, Changes that Occur in the Blood-Tumor-Barrier
(BTB), and Drug Uptake Therein. To this End, I Have Worked and Gained
Significant Amount of Knowledge on Factors Influencing Anticancer Delivery and
Activity in Brain aBrain Metastases Developed from Breast Cancer in Mouse
Models. These Include: (1) How BBB is Altered in Mouse Models of Brain
Metastases of Breast Cancer. (2) Pharmacokinetic-Pharmacodynamic Relationship of
Anticancer Drugs in Brain Metastases. (3) in Vitro- In Vivo Correlations (IVIVC)
to Predict Optimum Therapeutic Concentrations for Treatment of Brain
Metastases. (4) Improving Targeted Anticancer Drug Delivery to Brain Tumors by
Inhibiting Efflux Transporters and Piggy Backing Drugs to Substrates of Influx
Transporters at the BBB.
Research Interest: Kidney transplantation, glomerular disease and pathological basics of the diseases
Research Interest: Has Experience in Physical Therapy, with an
Emphasis on Cardiopulmonary Physical Therapy, Acting on the Following Topics: Health
Promotion, Cardiac Rehabilitation, Exercise Prescription for People with Special
Needs, Assessment of Autonomic Function, Analysis of Biological Signals, Cardiorespiratory
Physiotherapy in Morbid Obesity and Physical Therapy in Intensive Care.
Research Interest: Internal Medicine and Cardiology
Research Interest: Epidemiology, pathogenesis, diagnosis and treatment of fatty liver (metabolic and viral); genetic determinants of fatty liver; metabolic syndrome; insulin resistance; association between fatty liver, metabolic syndrome, diabetes and cardiovascular diseases; liver ultrasonography.
Research Interest: It
is Mainly Lies in Two Areas. First I Focused on Applying Statistical Methods and
Multilevel Modeling in Randomized Clinical Trials and Family-Based
Health-Related Interventions, Particularly in Substance Abuse, HIV/AIDS, STD,
Sexual Risk Behaviors and Minority Health Disparities. Second, I am Interested in
Epidemiology Studies 0f Chronic Disease Including Alcohol Use Disorder, Drug Abuse,
Obesity, Diabetes, Metabolic Syndrome, Hypertension, Cardiovascular Disease and
Stroke; and Also from Genetic Epidemiology Point of View to Examine Complex
Disease Including Alcohol Dependence and Co-Morbidity, and Alzheimer Disease
Lawrence Lavery is a Professor in the Department of Plastic Surgery, as well as Director of Clinical Research in the Department of Plastic Surgery, at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX. His research group has published 210 peer reviewed papers and has received extramural funding from the Veterans Administration, the National Institute of Health, the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, the American Diabetes Association, and the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons.
Research Interest: Diabetes, Ulcers, Infections, Neuropathy and Osteomyelities
Grants: Supporting with number of grants
List of Publications:
1. Lavery LA, Oz OK, Bhavan K, Wukich DK. Diabetic Foot Syndrom in the Twenty-First Century. Clin Podiatr Med Surg. 2019 July; 3, 355-359.
2. Kim, PJ, Attinger CE, Orgill D, Galiano RD, Steinberg JS, Evans KK, Lavery LA. Complex Lower Extremity Wound in the Complex Host: Results from a Multicenter Registry. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery-Global. 2019 Apr. Epub ahead of print.
3. Ahn J, Raspovic KM, Liu GT, Lavery LA, La Fontaine J, Nakonezny PA, Wukich, DK. Lower Extremity Necrotizing Fasciitis in Diabetic and Nondiabetic Patients: Mortality and Amputation. Int J Low Extrem Wounds. 2019 Apr. Epub ahead of print. PMID: 30929530.
4. Lavery LA, Bhavan K, Wukich DK. Biofilm and diabetic foot ulcer healing: all hat and no cattle. Annals of Translational Medicine 2019 Mar. Epub ahead of print.
5. La Fontaine J, Crisologo PA, Lavery L. Current concepts in curative surgery for diabetic forefoot ulcers. The Foot 2019 Jan 10 (39) 37-44. Epub ahead of print.
6. Olson E, Mahar KM, Morgan L, Fillmore C, Holland C, Lavery L. Randomized Phase I Trial to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of Topical Daprodustat in Healthy Volunteers and Patients with Diabetic Foot Ulcers. Clin Pharmacol Drug Dev. 2019 Feb 5. Epub ahead of print. PMID: 30720931.
7. Liu JW, Ahn J, Raspovic KM, Liu GT, Nakonezny PA, Lavery LA, Wukich DK. Increased Rates of Readmission, Reoperation, and Mortality Following Open Reduction and Internal Fixation of Ankle Fractures are Associated with Diabetes Mellitus. J Foot Ankle Surg. 2019 Feb 11. Epub ahead of print.
8. Ryan EC, Ahn J, Wukich DK, Kim PJ, La Fontaine J, Lavery LA. Diagnostic Utility of Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate and C-Reactive Protein in Osteomyelitis of the Foot in Persons without Diabetes. J Foot Ankle Surg. 2019 Jan 23. Epub ahead of print.
9. Ahn J, Raspovic KM, Liu GT, Lavery LA, La Fontaine J, Nakonezny PA, Wukich DK. Rental Function as a Predictor of Early Transmetatarsal Amputation Failure. Foot Ankle Spec. 2018 Dec 12. Epub ahead of print. PMID: 30537872.
10. Lavery LA, Crisologo PA. Non-invasive vascular screening test to diagnose peripheral vascular disease. Ann Transl Med. 2018 Dec; 6(Suppl 2). PMID: 30740429.
11. Yavuz M, Ersen A, Hartos J, LAVERY LA, Wukich D, Hirschman G, Armstrong D, Quiben M, Adams L. Temperature as a Causative factor in Diabetic Foot Ulceration: A Call to Revisit Ulcer Pathomechanics. J Am Podiatr Med Assoc. 2018 Nov 14. (Epub ahead of print). PMID: 30427732.
12. Niederauer MQ, Michalek JE, Liu Q, Papas KK, LAVERY LA, Armstrong DG. Continuous diffusion of oxygen improves diabetic foot ulcer healing when compared with a placebo control: a randomized, double-blind, multicenter study. J Wound Care. 2018 Sep 1;27(Sup9): S30-S45. PMID: 30207844.
13. LAVERY, LA, Fulmer J, Shebetka KAS, Regulski M, Vayer, D, Fried D, Kashefsky H, Owings TM, Nadarajah J, Phelan DHK. Open-label Extension Phase of a Chronic Diabetic Foot Ulcer Multicenter, Controlled, Ramdomised Clinical Trial Using Cryopreserved Placental Membrance. Wounds Epub 2018 June. PMID: 30256747.
14. Raspovic KM, Wukich DK, Naiman DQ, LAVERY LA, Kirsner RS, Kim PJ, Steinberg JS, Attinger CE, Danilkovitch A. Effectiveness of viable cryopreserved placental membranes for management of diabetic foot ulcers in a real world setting. Wound Repair Regen, 2018 Mar; 26(2): 213-220. PMID: 29683538.
15. Ahn J, Del Core MA, Wukich DK, Liu GT, Lalli T, VanPelt MD, La Fontaine J, Lavery LA, Raspovic KM. Scoring mental health quality of life with the SF-36 in patients with and without diabetes foot complications. Int J Low Extrem Wounds. 2018 Mar. PMID: 29546783.
16. LAVERY LA, Lavery DC, Hunt NA, La Fontaine J, Lavery RD. Does the start of dialysis initiate a period of increased risk of ulceration or amputation? J Am Podiatr Med Assoc. 2018 Jan; 108-(1):1-5. PMID: 29547031.
17. Van Asten SAV, Mithani M, Peters EIG, La Fontaine J, Kim PJ, Lavery LA. Complications during the treatment of diabetic foot osteomyelitis. Diabetes Res Clin Pract. 2018 Jan;135:58-64. PMID: 28951333.
18. Crisologo PA, Lavery LA. Remote home monitoring to identify and prevent diabetic foot ulceration. Ann Transi Med. 2017 Nov;5(21):430. PMID: 29201882.
19. Lavery LA, Ryan EC. Does Continuous Diffusion of Oxygen Improve Diabetic Foot Ulcer Healing? J Diabetes Sci Technol. 2017 Sep; 11(5):892-893. PMID: 28728437.
20. Sanniec K, Nguyen T, van Asten S, La Fontaine J, Lavery LA. Split-Thickness Skin Grafts to the Foot and Ankle of Diabetic Patients. J Am Podiatr Med Assoc. 2017 Sep; 107(5):365-368. PMID: 29077498.
Research Interest: Own
Publications in Different Areas of Health, among them Obesity and Metabolic
Syndrome which is a Major Focus of Interest, Pricipalmente when Combined with
Research Interest: Nutrition,
Weight management, Obesity Evaluation, Behavior Change Interventions, Critical
Thinking, Health Disparity, Curriculum and Program Development, Type 2 Diabetes
Research Interest: Multicenter
Prospective Observational CREST Study (U.Penn, Vanderbilt, and University
Hospitals Case Medical Center) with Dr. James Fang, Evaluating Cardiotoxicity of
Sunitinib in Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma Using Tonometry Data
Research Interest: Rehabilitation,
Working with Older People, Diabetes, Stroke Care, Research
Research Interest: Integrated
Pharmaco-Physiology, Brain-Gut Interactions, Stress-Related Functional
Gastrointestinal Diseases, Ingestive Behavior-Associated Gastrointestinal
Neuroendocrinology, and Bariatric Surgery
Research Interest: Area of Gastrointestinal Cancer and
Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
Research Interest: Directed Toward the Idenfication of
Bioactive Compound, the Total Synthesis, and Structural Modification of Natural
Products from Chinese Herds, Drug Design and Synthesis Based on Natural Lead
Compounds, Mechanism Study of Natural Products, Peptide Investigation Initiated
from Natural Resources, the Interface of Organic Chemistry and Cell Biology.
Published On: December 31, 2022 | Pages: 035 - 039Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: August 13, 2022 | Pages: 032 - 034Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: June 21, 2022 | Pages: 026 - 031Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: March 29, 2022 | Pages: 020 - 025Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: January 27, 2022 | Pages: 011 - 019Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: January 22, 2022 | Pages: 007 - 010Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: January 06, 2022 | Pages: 001 - 006Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: October 19, 2021 | Pages: 018 - 028Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: August 10, 2021 | Pages: 014 - 017Abstract View Full Article View
I wish to associate with the journal and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. Indexing may help for the growth of the Journal. Manuscript submission process is rapid. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I also recommend this journal to others for publication. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. I like most in your publication process is the layout of the journal. The required information is easily available on the website.
for the mail and it is privilege to publish with your Journal, I really
appreciate for the efforts from your staff and appreciate your support in terms
of communications and rapid screening method. I appreciate your standard quality
I wish to associate and contribute to the journal and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and satisfactory. Manuscript submission process is quick. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I also recommend this journal to others for publication. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. I like most in your publication process is the rapidity. The required information is easily approachable on the website.
I like to continue the association with this journal and confer my services. The comments from editors and reviewers are fair and professional. The journal should expand the electronic readership as ease to access and lower costs. Manuscript submission in this journal is Hassle free. I suggest to some of my friends who are related to this journal scope to submit their manuscripts for publication. The manuscript submission and publication timeline process is appreciated. I can find the required information on the website freely.
I continue the association with this journal and confer my services. The comments we are getting from editors and reviewers are acceptable. The manuscript submission process is Hassel-free. I strongly recommend this journal to get indexing in different platforms. The timeline between submission and publication is satisfactory. I like the rapid and fair publication process in this journal. I can get the required information in the journal website easily.
I like to continue my association as an editor for this journal and provide my services. The editors and reviewer comments in this journal are considerable. The manuscript submission process in this journal is uncomplicated. I propose this journal for getting reputed indexing services. I endorse that I will suggest to others to submit their works for publication in this journal. I mostly like the response, I am getting rapidly from editors and reviewers in this journal. I satisfied with the time line of manuscript submission and publication process. I can go through the journal website and easily get the required information.
I like to continue my association with this journal and give my services for journal growth. The reviewer and editor comments in this journal is fair and meaningful. The manuscript submission process is Hassel-free. I recommend this journal to get reputed indexing platform. I strongly suggest my colleagues to submit their valuable works in this journal. I am satisfied with manuscript submission and publication timeline process. I mostly like the rapid review process in this journal. I can easily find the required information on the journal website.
I wish to associate with the journal as editor and confer my services. Look for more Editors and Reviewers in Europe and USA. It is necessary for the journal to get indexed in Pubmed. The required information is easily available on the website.
I extend my thanks and appreciation to the Global Journal of
Ecology for its cooperation and appreciation for my efforts of acceptance and
publishing our research.
All the respect and appreciation. I wish you the best always.
I wish to continue my services as an editor in this journal for journal growth. The editor and reviewer comments in this journal are good and fair. I suggest that journal should actively participate with different valuable conference and publish papers as conference proceedings. The manuscript submission process is easy and user friendly. I strongly recommend my batch mates and co-scientists to submit their valuable works in this journal for publication. I am satisfied with the manuscript submission and publication time line. I mostly like the blind review process in this journal. I can easily find the required information on the website
Sassari University, Italy
Archive of Urological Research
University of Nantes, France
Archives of Depression and Anxiety
Rafal Tomasz Pawliczak
Medical University of Lodz, Poland
Open Journal of Asthma
Jose Manuel Ramia-Angel
Guadalajara University Hospital , Spain
Journal of Surgery and Surgical Research
William CS Cho
Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Hong Kong
International Journal of Immunotherapy and Cancer Research
Beijing University of Technology , PR China
Journal of Civil Engineering and Environmental Sciences
University of Reims, France
Archives of Sports Medicine and Physiotherapy
Malgorzata Gabriela WASNIEWSKA
University of Messina, Italy
International Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism
Dr. Pierre Guertin
Laval University, Canada
Archive of Gerontology and Geriatrics Research
Arghya Narayan Banerjee
Yeungnam University, South Korea
International Journal of Nanomaterials, Nanotechnology and Nanomedicine