Research Interest: Theoretical Ecology, Spatial Ecology,
Mathematical Modelling, Marine Ecology, Ecosystem Functioning, Plankton
Research Interest: Placozoa, Basal Animal Ecology, Marine
Ecology, Global Warming, Coral Reef Ecology.
Research Interest: Aerobiology, Phenology, Quercus, Olea, Climate
Change, Mediterranean Forest.
Research Interest: Revegetation, Mycorrhizas,
Desertification Control, Soil Microbiology, Molecular Ecology, Biodiversity.
Research Interest: Ecophysiology of Aquatic Organisms, Climate Change,
Research Interest: Environmental Pollution, Heavy Metals, Soil Pollution,
Spatial Analysis, Geostatistics, Environmental Impact Assessment.
Research Interest: Alpine Ecology; Ecosystem Management;
Research Interest: Marine and Transitional Zones Ecology, Ostracoda
(Crustacea) - Fisheries, Environmental Monitoring and Ecosystem Approach,
Specializing in Governance, Ecological Balances.
Research Interest: Theoretical Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Mathematical
Chemistry, Computational Chemistry, Molecular Modelling, Simulation, and
Design, Computer-Aided Drug Design and Development, Molecular Graphics and
Representation of Molecular Properties.
High school of Alkhawarizmi, Ministry of National Education, Higher education, Scientific research and Vocational Training of Morocco University of Caddy Ayyad, Faculty of Sciences Semlalia, Laboratory of Pharmacology, Neurobiology and Behaviour, Marrakech, Morocco.PhD degree (National Doctorate) 2014, at the University of Caddy Ayyad, Faculty of Sciences Semlalia, Laboratory of Pharmacology, Neurobiology and Behaviour, Marrakech, Morocco. Title: “Distribution, demography and behavior of the Barbary macaque (Macaca sylvanus) and their interactions with human local populations in the Central High Atlas of Morocco.
Research Interest: Ecology; Ethology; Zoology; Biodiversity and conservation; Evolutionary Biology; Wildlife Management; Endangered species.
Grant Details: 2015 Saudi Arabia's Award for Environmental Management. *2015 Appreciation Certificate: awarded by the Minister Delegate to the Minister of Higher Education, Scientific Research and Executive Training, Morocco.
Research Interest: Evaluation Design and Implementation;
Environment and Development; Food Security; Agricultural and Rural Development;
Community-Based Forestry; Participatory Methods; Adults Training.
Research Interest: Disease Ecology and Pathogenesis of the
North American Orthopoxviruses.
Research Interest: Biodiversity Conservation, Butterflies,
Dispersal, Metapopulation, Population Ecology, Species Monitoring.
Research Interest: Mosquitoes, Vector, Malaria, Filarial,
Master Degree, Hydraulic Engineering, University of Cagliari (Laurea Magna cum Laude – 110/100 e Lode), Thesis: A water quality optimization modelling for complex water systems, November 2002.
Ph.D., Water Resource Systems Analysis, University of Cagliari, Thesis: A mixed optimization - simulation approach for complex water resource systems analysis, February 2006.
Research Interest: water system, water quality, reservoirs and lakes, coastal morphology.
Grant funded by the Sardinian Regional Government for the research project on Development of a combined optimization-simulation approach for complex water system under drought conditions. 2007.
Grant for appointment as Adjunct Assistant Professor funded by the Sardinian Regional Government under the Operative Programme of the European Social Fund (POR FSE Sardegna 2007-2013). 2010– 2012.
Who’s Who in the World 2011 – 2012.
Grants funded by the University of Cagliari based on teaching and research quality indicators. 2012 – 2015.
Articles in Referred Journals:
1. Sechi, G.M. and Sulis, A. (2007), Multi-reservoir system optimization using chlorophyll-a trophic indexes, Water Resources Management, 21(5), 849-860, ISSN 0920-4741.
2. Sechi, G.M. and Sulis, A. (2009), Dynamic attribution of water quality indexes in a multi-reservoir optimization model, Desalination, 237(1), ISSN 0011-9164.
3. Sulis, A. (2009), GRID computing approach for multireservoir operating rules with uncertainty, Environmental Modelling & Software, 24(7), 859-864, ISSN 1364-8152.
Curriculum Vitae Dr Andrea Sulis, PhD iv
4. Sechi, G.M. and Sulis, A. (2009), Water system management through a mixed optimization-simulation approach, Journal of Water Resources Planning and Management, 135(3), 160-170, ISSN 0733-9496.
5. Atzeni, A., Pedone, C. and Sulis, A. (2009), Morfologia del Saliente di Is Morus – Pula (CA) e idrodinamica attorno allo scoglio antistante, Studi Costieri, 16, 73-88, ISSN 1129-8588 (In Italian).
6. Sechi, G.M. and Sulis, A. (2010), Drought mitigation using operative indicators in complex water systems, Physics and Chemistry of the Earth, 35(3-5), 195-203, ISSN 1474-7065.
7. Sulis, A., Buscarinu, P. and Sechi, G.M. (2011), Using reservoir trophic-state indexes in optimization modeling of water-resource systems, Environmental Modelling & Software, 26(6), 731-738, ISSN 1364-8152.
8. McIntosh, B.S., Ascough, J.C., Twery, M., Chew, J., Elmahdi, A., Haase, D., Harou, J.J., Hepting, D., Cuddy, S., Jakeman, A.J., Chen, S., Kassahun, Lautenbach, A. S., Matthews, K., Merritt, W., Quinn, N.W.T., Rodriguez-Roda, I., Sieber, S., Stavenga, M., Sulis, A., Ticehurst, J., Volk, M., Wrobel, M., van Delden, H., El-Sawah, S., Rizzoli, A. and A. Voinov, (2011), Environmental decision support systems (EDSS) development – Challenges and best practices. Environmental Modelling & Software, 26 (12), 1389-1402, ISSN 1364-8152.
9. Atzeni, A. and Sulis, A. (2012), Field measurements of tug waves in the Cagliari Harbor, Italy, Journal of Waterway, Port, Coastal, and Ocean Engineering, 138(1), 72-76, ISSN 0733-950X.
10. Sulis, A. and Sechi, G.M. (2013), Comparison of generic simulation models for water resource systems. Environmental Modelling & Software, 40, 214-225, ISSN 1364-8152.
11. Sulis, A., Buscarinu, P., Soru, O. and Sechi, G.M. (2013), Trophic state and toxic cyanobacteria density in optimization modeling of multi-reservoir water resource systems. Toxins, 6(4), 1366-1384, ISSN 2072-6651.
12. Sulis, A. and Annis, A. (2014). Morphological response of a sandy shoreline to a natural obstacle at Sa Mesa Longa beach, Italy. Coastal Engineering, 84, 10-22, ISSN 0378-3839.
13. Sulis, A., (2016). An optimisation model for reservoir operation. Water Management. DOI: 10.1680/jwama.15.00048, ISSN 1741-7589.
14. Sulis, A., Balzano, A., Cabras, C., and Atzeni, A. (2017). On the applicability of empirical formulas for natural salients to Sardinia (Italy) beaches. Geomorphology, 286, 1-13, ISSN 0169-555X.
15. Sulis, A., Cozza, R., and Annis, A. (2017). Extreme wave analysis methods in the Gulf of Cagliari (South Sardinia, Italy). Ocean & Coastal Management, 140, 79-87, ISSN 0964-5691.
16. Sulis, A., (2017). Improved Implicit Stochastic Optimization technique systems under drought conditions: the case study of Agri-Sinni water system. International Journal of River Basin Management. DOI: 10.1080/15715124.2017.1378225, ISSN: 1571-5124.
17. Sulis, A., Frongia, S., Liberatore, S., Zucca, R. and Sechi, G.M. (2018). Combining water supply and flood control purposes in the Coghinas Basin (Sardinia, Italy). International Journal of River Basin Management. DOI: 10.1080/15715124.2018.1476366, ISSN: 1571-5124.
18. Sulis, A., (2018). Minor structures for the improvement of wave disturbance in a small harbor. ACE – 9249407. Advances in Civil Engineering. ISSN: 1687-8094.
Skype ID: andrea.sulis
Published On: January 07, 2023 | Pages: 001 - 006Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: December 20, 2022 | Pages: 125 - 129Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: November 30, 2022 | Pages: 122 - 124Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: November 25, 2022 | Pages: 120 - 121Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: November 09, 2022 | Pages: 104 - 119Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: October 31, 2022 | Pages: 100 - 103Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: October 29, 2022 | Pages: 096 - 099Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: October 14, 2022 | Pages: 090 - 095Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: September 27, 2022 | Pages: 082 - 089Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: September 20, 2022 | Pages: 079 - 081Abstract View Full Article View
I like to continue my association as an editor for this journal and confer my services. I have recommended and encouraged my colleges to submit manuscripts for publication every time when I have chance. I can go through the journal website and easily get the required information.
I like to continue my association as an editor in this journal and confer my services. My suggestion is to use social sites as linkedin, Facebook and twitter to send submission request to orthopaedic surgeon and to introduce the journal. I recommend this journal for reputed indexing services. I ensure that I recommend my co-experts who were related with this journal to submit their research works. The required information will easily access from website.
The review process was effective and very fast.
I would like to continue the association with this journal and confer my services. The comments from editors and reviewers are meaning full. It will be nice that journal can get indexed on Pubmed central. Manuscript submission process is simple and user friendly. The journal should be indexed with Science citation index (Thomson-Reuters)
I strongly recommend my colleagues to submit their future works in this journal for publication. I easily can get the required information on the website.
It was very pleasant service. Easy to work with and response on all questions were prompt and informative.
I am writing to let you know how much I appreciate the outstanding service that your staff provided for me in the publication process. I could not get word to express my feeling concerning speed of response, quality and wonderful approach of you. Your staffs are very attentive, helpful and encouraging.I want to express my sincere thanks also for all staffs of OJPS including you for your supports of my effort and for accepting, reviewing, editing and correcting of my manuscript and finally for your fast and smart publication. The persons from each department especially Vernica D, Maha Donepudi, Heng Ye, Joshua D and all staff of OJPS are genuine with big interest to help me. Because of your effort, I was able to reach where I needed and I am very satisfied with your services. My heartfelt thanks are also extremely extended for your unthinkable encouragement and big help.
I like to continue my association with this journal and confer my services for journal growth. The reviewer and editor comments in this journal is fair and acceptable. Manuscript submission process in this journal are user free. I strongly recommend my batch mates and co-scientists to submit their valuable works in this journal for publication. I can easily find the required information on the website.
I continue my association with this journal and confer my services for journal growth. The comments from editors and reviewers are meaningful and fair. The journal should accept more review and research articles which can help in journal citation. The manuscript submission process in this journal is user friendly. I recommend this journal to get major reputed indexing platforms. I recommend to some of my colleagues to submit their valuable research works in this journal in coming future. Manuscript submission and publication time line process is satisfactory. I mostly like the rapid response from this journal. The required information is easily available on the website.
I like to continue the association with this journal and confer my services. The comments from editors and reviewers are fair and professional. The journal should expand the electronic readership as ease to access and lower costs. Manuscript submission in this journal is Hassle free. I suggest to some of my friends who are related to this journal scope to submit their manuscripts for publication. The manuscript submission and publication timeline process is appreciated. I can find the required information on the website freely.
I am continuing my association with this journal and confer my services. The comments from editors and reviewers are satisfactory. Manuscript submission process in this journal is Hassle free. I strongly recommend this journal to get reputed indexing services. I recommend my friends and colleagues to submit their works in this journal for publication. The submission and publication time line process is satisfactory. I can easily find the required information on the journal website.
University of Athens , Greece
International Journal of Oral and Craniofacial Science
Dr. Pierre Guertin
Laval University, Canada
Archive of Gerontology and Geriatrics Research
Former member of MGH, USA
International Journal of Immunotherapy and Cancer Research
Nikolaos A Chrysanthakopoulos
National and Kapodistrian University of Athens , Greece
Journal of Dental Problems and Solutions
University of Genoa, Italy
Global Journal of Allergy
Dr. Rath Research Institute
1260 Memorex Drive, Santa Clara, USA
Global Journal of Cancer Therapy
ReGenera R&D International for Aging Intervention & San Babila Clinic, Milano, Italy
Archives of Clinical Gastroenterology
Arghya Narayan Banerjee
Yeungnam University, South Korea
International Journal of Nanomaterials, Nanotechnology and Nanomedicine
University of Siena, Italy
Archives of Renal Diseases and Management
Yeungnam University, Korea
International Journal of Immunotherapy and Cancer Research