Dr. Srivastava is the materials scientist at Essilor International, MA, USA, where he leads the color management and materials related projects for films & laminates department. Before joining the Essilor International, Dr. Srivastava worked as study director for Toxikon Corporation, MA, USA where he led various biomedical devices and pharmaceutical related industrial projects. He also worked as engineer and quality manager in SABIC Innovative Plastics (previously known as GE Plastics) in India, where he led projects based on high performance and engineering thermoplastics.
Dr. Srivastava holds a Ph.D. degree in polymer science and plastics engineering from University of Massachusetts (UMass) Lowell, USA. During his Ph.D., he also had experience working as intern with Procter and Gamble (P&G), USA. He holds a master’s degree in materials science and engineering from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur, India. During his master’s, he was also a recipient of prestigious Deutscher Akademischer Austausch Dienst (DAAD) Fellowship and carried out his master’s project in Leibniz Institute of Polymer Research (IPF) Dresden.
Dr. Srivastava is the author of 4 peer reviewed publications and the inventor of 1 US patent, and he has vast industrial and academic experience in the field of polymer science and antimicrobial biomaterials. His research interests includes polymer physics, polymer chemistry and characterization, polymeric blends and composites, processing and rheology, biomaterials, and antimicrobial restorative composite materials.
- Polymer Physics, Polymer Chemistry and Characterization, Polymeric Blends and Composites, Processing and Rheology, Biomaterials, and Antimicrobial Restorative Composite Materials.
Skype ID: srirohit84
List of Publications:
1- “In situ preparation of polyimide composites based on functionalized carbon nanotubes”, R Srivastava, S Banerjee, D Jehnichen, B Voit, F Böhme, Macromolecular Materials and Engineering (2009), 294 (2), 96-102.
2- “Silver sulfadiazine immobilized glass as antimicrobial fillers for dental restorative materials”, R Srivastava, Y Sun, Materials Science and Engineering C (2017), 75, 524-534
3- “Fluorinated bis-GMA as potential monomers for dental restorative composite materials”, R Srivastava, J Wolska, J Walkowiak-Kulikowska, H Koroniak, Y Sun, European Polymer Journal (2017) 90, 334-343
4- “BisGMA analogues as monomers and diluents for dental restorative composite materials”, R Srivastava, J Liu, C He, Y Sun, Materials Science and Engineering C (2018), 88, 25-31
2016.01-present Biotechnology Research Center, Shandong Academy of Agricultural Sciences, Jinan, China, Associated professor
2013.01-2015.12 Post doctorate, Shandong Academy of Agricultural Sciences, Jinan, China
Duty: Do research in production of secondary metabolites in microalgae
2014.04-2015.06 Research scholar, University of Arkansans at Little Rock, Arkansas, United States of America.
Research Interest: Biotechionlogy, Bioengineering, Microbiotechnology
(1) Excellent graduate of Northeast Agriculture University in 2006
(2) Outstanding Students’ Leadership Scholarship of DRE at Northeast Agriculture University in 2005.
(3) Excellent student cadre of Northeast Agriculture University in 2005
(4) Excellent student award by Northeast Agriculture University in 2004
Skype ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
List of Publications:
(1) Gao Chen, Shujie Qu, Qiang Wang, Fei Bian, Zhenying Peng,Yan Zhang, Haitao Ge, Jinhui Yu, Ning Xuan, Yuping Bi, Qingfang He* (2014) Transgenic expression of delta-6 and delta-15 fatty acid desaturases enhances omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acid accumulation in Synechocystis sp. PCC6803, Biotechnology for Biofuels, 7:32, doi:10.1186/1754-6834-7-32
(2) Huairong Zhong, Yong Xue, Xiaoyuan Lu, Qiang Shao, Yuelei Cao, Zhaoxia Wu*, Gao Chen* (2018) The effects of different degrees of procyanidin polymerization on the nutrient absorption and digestive enzyme activity in mice, Molecules, 23(11), 2916; doi:10.3390/molecules23112916.
(3) Gao Chen*§, Jun Chen§, Qingfang He, Yan Zhang, Zhenying Peng, Zhongxue Fan,Fei Bian,Jinhui Yu, Song Qin* (2017) Functional expression of the Arachis hypogaea L. Acyl-ACP thioesterases AhFatA and AhFatB enhances fatty acid production in Synechocystis sp. PCC6803, Energies, 10(12), 2093; doi: 10.3390/en10122093.
(4) Jun Chen, Wenjun Shi, Wenjun Li, Gao Chen* and Song Qin* (2018) Specific genetic variation in two non-motilewild-type substrains of the model cyanobacterium Synechocystis sp. PCC 6803, Journal of Oceanology and Limnology, https://doi.org/10.1007/s00343-019-7291-1.
(5) Gao Chen, Zhenying Peng, Lei Shan, Ning Xuan, Guiying Tang, Yan Zhang, Lan Li, Qingfang He* and Yuping Bi*, Cloning of Acyl-ACP Thioesterase FatA from Arachis hypogaea L. and Its Expression in Escherichia coli, Biomed Research International, doi:10.1155/2012/652579, 2012.
(6) Gao Chen, Qingfang He, Ning Xuan, Zhenying Peng, Lei Shan, Guiying Tang and Yuping Bi*, Functional expression analysis of an acyl-ACP thioesterase FatB1 from Arachis hypogaea L. seeds in Escherichia coli, Journal of Food, Agriculture & Environment, Vol.10 (3&4): 332-336，2012.
(7) Ling Zheng, Jay Shockey, Fei Bian, Gao Chen, Lei Shan, Xinguo Li, Shubo Wan*, Zhenying Peng*. (2017) Variant Amino Acid Residues Alter the Enzyme Activity of Peanut Type 2 Diacylglycerol Acyltransferases. Frontiers in Plant Science, 2017, 8: 1751
(8) Hua Zhang, Shuyi Liu, Gao Chen, Xu Liu, Ning Xuan, Yongyi Yang, Wei Liu, Hanfang Ding, Fangyin Yao*. Genetic dissection of QTLs and differentiation analysis of alleles for heading date genes in rice. PLoS ONE, 2018, 13(1): e0190491.
(9) Zhenying Peng, Lan Li, LianQun Yang, Bin Zhang, Gao Chen, Yuping Bi*, Overexpression of Peanut Diacylglycerol Acyltransferase 2 in Escherichia coli, PLoS ONE, Vol.8 (4): e61363-336, 2013.
(10) Yongyi Yang, Hua Zhang, Ning Xuan, Gao Chen, Xu Liu, Fangyi Yao*, Hanfeng Ding* (2016) Identification of Blast Resistance Genes in 358 Rice Germplasms (Oryza sativa L.) using Functional Molecular Markers, European Journal of Plant Pathology, 2017, 148(3): 567-576.
(11) Jinhui Yu, Yu Wang, Jie Sun, Fei Bian, Gao Chen,Yan Zhang, Yuping Bi*, and Yingjie Wu* (2016) Antioxidant activity of alcohol aqueous extracts of Crypthecodinium cohnii and Schizochytrium sp. Journal of Zhejiang University-SCIENCE B (Biomedicine & Biotechnology) , 2016, 1.
(12) Fei Bian*, Shousong Yue, Zhenying Peng, Xiaowei Zhang, Gao Chen, Jinhui Yu, Ning Xuan, Yuping Bi* (2015) A Comprehensive Alanine-Scanning Mutagenesis Study Reveals Roles for Salt Bridges in the Structure and Activity of Pseudomonas aeruginosa Elastase, PLoS ONE, 2015, 10(3): e0121108.
Dr. Nasser Ghanem is an associated professor at Department of Animal Production, Faculty of Agriculture, Cairo University, Egypt. I have obtained my M.SC. in the field of reproductive biology, Cairo University, Faculty of Agriculture, Egypt. And Dr. Nasser Ghanem has got DAAD award for short visit, 2004. I did my Ph.D degree in reproductive genomics at Faculty of Agriculture, Bonn University, Germany. And Dr. Nasser Ghanem got the Faculty of Agriculture Award, Bonn University, in 2009, My major filed of research is animal science with more focus on reproductive biology and
genomics of farm animal species. During my Ph.D study, I have contributed to find out molecular markers of bovine oocytes quality selected based on two different well-established models of oocyte selection, which published in outstanding journals. And Dr. Nasser Ghanem got the International Publication Award, Cairo University, in 2009, 2011 and 2019. In addition, I have participated in other research projects that have discovered novel molecular markers of fertility in different tissues and species. Therefore, I have written many manuscripts that already published in outstanding international journals with well-recognized impact factor from 1.5 to 5.2. Furthermore, I have presented my publications in both national and international meetings and conferences. I was research partner in developing new projects ideas that have been successfully got funding from well-known international resources like European Scientific Commission under the frame work of the European project entitled SABRE in addition to DFG in Germany, BK21 in South Korea, Academy of Finland and Science and Technology Development Fund (STDF) in Egypt. Finally, I have a good contact with national and international collaborators all over the world. Dr. Nasser Ghanem is the head of cell culture and embryology lab, Cairo University Research Park, Faculty of Agriculture, Egypt. He is an international reviewer and member of editorial board of several outstanding journals.
Research Interest: Reproductive Biology and Genomics
1- Staff member in the project entitled: The Use of New Techniques to Improve Reproductive Performance of Egyptian Buffaloes, 29/4/1999 – 7/7/2003.
2- I have developed and written the transcriptome part in addition I was also Staff member in the project entitled: Genomics and epigenetics to develop sustainable animal breeding strategies for improved long-term product quality and safety: Identification of genes involved in embryonic developmental competence (SABRE). EU, 2006-2010.
3- Staff member in the project entitled: Transcriptional analyses of endometrium cells and preimplantative embryos. Pfizer, 2007-2008.
4- Staff member in the project entitled: Transcriptome profiling of embryo and endometrium biopsies based on pregnancy success after transfer of in vitro and in vivo derived bovine embryos. DFG, 2008-2010.
5- Staff member in the project entitled: The effect of subclinical endometritis on the transcriptional profile of endometrium and embryo and subsequent influence on embryo quality. Pfizer, 2009-2010.
6- I have written the part of embryo quality evaluation and I am a Staff member in the project entitled: Large-scale production of OPU derived in vitro bovine embryo and transgenic cloned from Dairy cows. BK21, 2011-2013.
7- I have written the part of embryo quality evaluation and I am a Staff member in the project entitled: Improving development and quality of in vitro and nuclear transfer produced embryos. BK21, 2012-2014.
8- Principal investigator of Genetic characterization of cattle populations for optimized performance in African ecosystems, LEAP -Agri 326, STDF, 2019.
Skype ID: Nasser.Ghanem
Number of publications: 44
Dr. Pierre Guertin
Laval University, Canada
Archive of Gerontology and Geriatrics Research
Ohio State University, USA
Open Journal of Bioinformatics and Biostatistics
Marco Matteo Ciccone
University of Bari , Italy
Archives of Organ Transplantation
Democritus University of Thrace , Greece
International Journal of Vascular Surgery and Medicine
International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory (INL), Portugal
International Journal of Nanomaterials, Nanotechnology and Nanomedicine
Cardiometabolic Research Institute, USA
Journal of Cardiovascular Medicine and Cardiology
Vingolo Enzo Maria
Sapienza University of Rome, Italy
Journal of Clinical Research and Ophthalmology
Catholic University of Lyon, France
Annals of Cytology and Pathology
University of Padua, Italy
Journal of Gynecological Research and Obstetrics
Dr. Rath Research Institute
1260 Memorex Drive, Santa Clara, USA
Global Journal of Cancer Therapy
PTZ: We're glad you're here. Please click "create a new query" if you are a new visitor to our website and need further information from us.
If you are already a member of our network and need to keep track of any developments regarding a question you have already submitted, click "take me to my Query."