Experienced Security Analyst , Digital Forensic Investigator, Cyber Security Consultant and Internationally recognized Certified Ethical Hacker from the EC-Council, USA with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry. Hands-on Hacking experience on various platforms like Kali-Linux, BackTrack 5R3.
Conversant with APT ( Advanced Persistent Threat ) Technologies. Hands-on Forensic experience on tools like EnCase, OSforensics, Autopsy.
Conversant with Live Memory Acquisition tools like Volatility, LiME, Belkasoft RAM Capturer, Rekall and more.
Conversant with Advanced Static and Dynamic Malware Analysis.
Conversant with Stenography and its techniques.
Conversant with Anti-Forensics tools and technologies
Research Interest: Artificial Intelligence, Digital Forensics, Malware Analysis, Mobile Security and Forensics, Network Security and Forensics, Crime Scene Management, Cyber Threat Intelligence Analysis.
Skype ID: sameer.subramanyam
List of Publications:
• Published an article ‘Conflicts in International Cyber Crime and Methodologies of Cyberwar’ (vol 7 issue 7) for ‘International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Engineering and Technology’
verify at http://ijarcet.org/?page_id=5881
• Published an article ‘Advanced Insights into Data Privacy, Application Security and Compliance Regulatory Issues with Cloud Computing in Health care’ (vol 7 issue 11) for ‘International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Engineering and Technology’
verify at http://ijarcet.org/?page_id=5976
• Published an article ‘Data Privacy and Security on Cloud Computing’ for National Cyber Defense Research Center and National Cyber Safety and Security Standards (NCDRC & NCSSS)
verify at https://emagazine.ncdrc.res.in/
• Published an article ‘Everyday Cryptography’ for CSIH-COMMUNIQUE, National Magazine.
verify at http://www.csih-communique.org/newsletters.html
• Presented a paper on ‘Ethical Hacking and Email Security’ at National Student
Convention conducted by Computer Society of India and won 3rd Best Paper Award.
Ohio State University, USA
Open Journal of Bioinformatics and Biostatistics
University of Athens, Greece
Open Journal of Chemistry
Oklahoma University, USA
Archives of Anatomy and Physiology
China University of Political Science and Law, China
Forensic Science Today
Malgorzata Gabriela WASNIEWSKA
University of Messina, Italy
International Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism
Saint Joseph Hospital , Germany
Journal of Neurology, Neurological Science and Disorders
Manuel Jose Lis Arias
Polytechnic University of Catalonia, Spain
Archive of Biochemistry
Cardiovascular Research Foundation, New York, USA
Archives of Clinical Hypertension
Marco Matteo Ciccone
University of Bari , Italy
Archives of Organ Transplantation
Prof. Pierre Guertin
Laval University, Canada
International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Developmental Research