Leeds Beckett University, UK
Tel: 0113 812 4337
Supplements, Africa, Nutrition Policy, Food Labels, Diet And Chronic Diseases
Research Interest: Public Health, Nutrition, Anemia,
Pregnancy Outcome, Prevention, Environmental Epidemiology.
Research Interest: Social Epidemiology, participatory research,
maternal health, inequalities, sexually transmitted infections, partner
Research Interest: Early Childhood Caries, Public Health Dentistry, Special Care Dentistry, Trauma/ Sports Dentistry/ Mouth guards, Pulp therapy, Interceptive orthodontics, E-learning, Forensic, dentistry, Field Dentistry
Research Interest: Community Health Care, Lung Cancer and
Studies, Lensspiritual, Physical, Intellectual.
Eating Behaviors, Behavior Change, Qualitative Methods, Photo-Elicitation
Adults, Personality, Personality Disorders, Autism, Psychotherapy, Assessment,
Research Interest: Nursing
Funding Information: We feel our earnest responsibility and goal to safeguard the information you provide in EBM form and in your CV. The information provided by you is kept confidential when you use the services of Heighten Science Publication. We will use our best efforts to confirm that the information you submit to us remains private. Heighten Science Publication may access, preserve and disclose your information and content if required by law or to protect the rights, property or personal safety of the company, its users and the public.
Number of publications: 16
and family caregivers, Stress and Coping, Resourcefulness, Cross-cultural
studies, geriatrics, minority health, and gero-psychiatry.
Dr Ameersing Luximon is currently Director of EMEDS Ltd. in Hong Kong. He is also the president of the Hong Kong Ergonomics society (HKES) and council member of the International Ergonomics Association. Previously, Dr Luximon worked as Associate Professor in the Institute of Textiles and Clothing, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University (PolyU). Dr Luximon completed his PhD from the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST). He has more than 20 years working experience in academia as well as in industry in senior positions. He has more than 160 publications including papers, exhibitions, and patents. He was the program chair for the Human Factors and Ergonomics Society (USA) Product design Technical Group (2011, 2012). His teaching and research areas include Ergonomics in Design; active aging, smart product design, wearable product design; AI in Design; social robots; and entrepreneurship, innovation, and creativity.
Research Interest: Ergonomics, Digital Human modelling, wearable product design, Smart product design, Smart Health system design, Active aging,
1. RGC GRF 2011-2012 (36 months) Interactive Robotic Mannequin Design for Fashion Industry (HK$783,374) Co-Investigator, Principal Investigator: Chan C.K.
2. ITF/HKRITA 2008, Innovation and Technology Fund Advanced Clothing Functional Design CAD Technologies (II) (HK$6,070,850) Co-Investigator, Principal Investigator: Li Y.
3. RGC GRF (2009-2011) Effects of plantar supports on loading for high heel shoe design (HK$581K) Co-Investigator, Principal Investigator: Zhang M.
4. ITF (2007/2008) Development of a digit human foot system for design and evaluation of healthcare and fashionable shoes Principal Investigator (HK$998K) Co-Investigator, Principal Investigator: Zhang M.
5. Central Research Grant DGRF (2016), Comparison of Chemicals Components on the 3D Foot Surface Between Different Age Group, (HK$200K), Principal Investigator, Co-Investigators: Yip YM and Kan CW
6. CERG 2012-2013 Rated 3.5, Interactive Walls: Photonic Textiles and Deployable Structures for Adaptive and Interactive Interiors (HK$200K) Co-Investigator. Principal Investigator: Jeanne Tan
7. ICRG 2011-2012, Accurate quantification of chemical molecules on the 3D foot surface (HK$200K) Principal Investigator, Co-Investigator: Kan C. W.
8. ICRG 2011-2012 Designing and Developing Non-aqueous and Durable Antimicrobial Finishing for Cotton (HK$200K) Co-Investigator, Principal Investigator: Kan C. W.
9. CERG 2009-2010 Rated 3.5, Interactive Robotic Mannequin Design for Fashion Industry (HK$105K) Co-Investigator, Principal Investigator: Chan C. C.
10. ICRG 2009-2010, Three-dimensional Prediction Model for Elderly Foot, (HK$100K), Principal Investigator, Co-Investigator: Zhang M.
11. ICRG 2008-2009 Design and Development of Custom Back Support System Integrated with Clothing (HK$120K), Principal Investigator, Co-Investigator: Ng MCF
12. Postdoctoral Fellowship Scheme 2009, Cellular Interactive Behaviors of Keratin Functional Peptide Conjugated Nanoparticles, (HK$696K) Co-Investigator, Principal Investigator: Li Y.
13. Postdoctoral Fellowship2003 Footwear fitting for Diabetic Mellitus (HK$850K) Co-Investigator, Principal Investigator: Zhang M.
List of Publications: (selected)
1. Song, Y., Luximon, A., & Luximon, Y. (2021). The effect of facial features on facial anthropomorphic trustworthiness in social robots. Applied Ergonomics, 94, 103420.
2. Ganesan, B., Yip, J., Luximon, A., Gibbons, P. J., Chivers, A., Balasankar, S. K., ... & Al-Jumaily, A. (2021). Infrared Thermal Imaging for Evaluation of Clubfoot After the Ponseti Casting Method—An Exploratory Study. Frontiers in Pediatrics, 9, 321.
3. Luximon, A., Jiang, L., and Luximon, Y. (2020). Sizing and grading methods with consideration of footwear styles. International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics, 78, 102960.
4. Ganesan, B., Yip, J., Al-Jumaily, A., Fong, S. S., Kothe Balasankar, S., AM Batlle, E., ... and Luximon, A. (2019). A novel 3D evaluation method for assessing bone to bone relationships in clubfoot. European review for medical and pharmacological sciences. 2019; 23: 1882-1890
5. Chen, T. L. W., Wong, D. W. C., Xu, Z., Tan, Q., Wang, Y., Luximon, A., & Zhang, M. (2018). Lower limb muscle co-con¬traction and joint loading of flip-flops walking in male wearers. PloS one, 13(3), e0193653.
6. Ganesan, B., Luximon, A., Al-Jumaily, A. A., Yip, J., Gibbons, P. J., & Chivers, A. (2018). Developing a Three-Dimensional (3D) Assessment Method for Clubfoot—A Study Protocol. Frontiers in Physiology, 8, 1098.
7. Kwok, Garcia, Joanne Yip, Kit-Lun Yick, Mei-Chun Cheung, Chi-Yung Tse, Sun-Pui Ng, and Ameersing Luximon. “Postur¬al screening for adolescent idiopathic scoliosis with infrared thermography.” Scientific reports,7, no. 1 (2017): 14431.
8. Ganesan, B., Luximon, A., Al-Jumaily, A., Balasankar, S.K. and Naik, G.R., 2017. Ponseti method in the management of clubfoot under 2 years of age: A systematic review. PloS one, 12(6), p.e0178299.
9. Barik, S., Khandual, A., Behera, L., Badamali, S.K. and Luximon, A., 2017. Nano-Mg–Al-layered double hydroxide applica¬tion to cotton for enhancing mechanical, UV protection and flame retardancy at low cytotoxicity level. Cellulose, 24(2), pp.1107-1120.
10. Balasankar, G., Luximon, A. and Al-Jumaily, A., 2016. Current conservative management and classification of club foot: A review. Journal of pediatric rehabilitation medicine, 9(4), pp.257-264.
11. Ganesan, B., Fong, K.N.K., Luximon, A. and Al-Jumaily, A. (2016). Kinetic and kinematic analysis of gait pattern of 13 year old children with unilateral genu valgum, European Review for Medical and Pharmacological Sciences 2016; 20: 3168–3171.
12. Ganesan, B., Al-Jumaily, A. and Luximon, A. (2016). 3D Printing Technology Applications in Occupational Therapy, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation – International, Special Article – Occupational Therapy, Vol 3 Issue 3, 1–4.
Skype ID: Ameersing Luximon
Published On: April 28, 2022 | Pages: 062 - 067Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: April 28, 2022 | Pages: 055 - 061Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: April 02, 2022 | Pages: 052 - 054Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: March 30, 2022 | Pages: 041 - 051Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: March 04, 2022 | Pages: 035 - 040Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: February 08, 2022 | Pages: 025 - 034Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: January 21, 2022 | Pages: 008 - 012Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: January 12, 2022 | Pages: 006 - 007Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: January 04, 2022 | Pages: 001 - 005Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: December 16, 2021 | Pages: 218 - 236Abstract View Full Article View
I would like to continue as an editor in this journal and confer the services. The comments we are receiving from reviewers and editors are authentic. I like the quality of review in this journal. The manuscript submission process is easy and Hassel free. I surely recommend this journal for getting indexing in ISI. I recommend my co staff to submit the research and review works to this journal. The timeline of manuscript submission and publication process is satisfactory. Required information can get easily on the journal webpage.
I am continuing my association with this journal and confer my services. The comments from editors and reviewers are satisfactory. Manuscript submission process in this journal is Hassle free. I strongly recommend this journal to get reputed indexing services. I recommend my friends and colleagues to submit their works in this journal for publication. The submission and publication time line process is satisfactory. I can easily find the required information on the journal website.
I like to continue my association as an editor in this journal and confer my services. The comments from editors and reviewers is satisfactory. The journal should accept high impact articles as well as editorials from editors and reviewers. Manuscript submission process is easy. I recommend this journal for reputed indexing services. I ensure that I recommend my co-experts who were related with this journal to submit their research works. I am satisfied with submission and publication process.The guidelines for submitting articles is easily accessible on the website. The required information will easily access from website.
I will continue my association with this journal as an editor and provide my services. The reviewer and editor comments in this journal are genuine. The journal will be great, if it can get annual citation report. The manuscript submission process is smooth and cool. I definitely recommend this journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend this journal to my colleagues. I am satisfied with the submission and publication process with this journal. I like the speedy publishing process in this journal. The website is user-friendly.
The steps for publication in the journal are clear, fast and runs smoothly. The staff are very helpful and the reviewer comments were logical and constructive. The final proofs were accurate and v. elegant.
I like to continue my association with this journal and confer my services for journal growth. The reviewer and editor comments in this journal is fair and meaning full. I will recommend this journal to get reputed indexing platform. I strongly suggest my colleagues who are expertise in this journal to submit their valuable works in this journal. I am satisfied with manuscript submission and publication timeline process. I can easily find the required information on the journal website.
I would thank you very much for exception on
I would also thank you and your team for all the
nice work you do.
Thank you for your support and professional approach for submission and publication process of the manuscript.
Peer-review process in Peertechz is increasing the quality of the journal. Publication time at Peertechz is less than a month which is impressive.
The comments from editors and reviewers are agreeable. I think that my suggestion is to get indexing in Pubmed. Manuscript submission process is simple and user friendly. I recommend this journal for getting reputed indexing services. I surely recommend to others to submit their works in this journal. The submission and publication time line process of manuscripts are quick and timely. I like the quick and rapid publication process in the journal. I can easily find the required information on the journal webpage.
University of Athens, Greece
Journal of Novel Physiotherapy and Physical Rehabilitation
Leeds Beckett University, UK
Archives of Community Medicine and Public Health
University of Athens , Greece
International Journal of Oral and Craniofacial Science
ReGenera R&D International for Aging Intervention & San Babila Clinic, Milano, Italy
Archives of Clinical Gastroenterology
Yeungnam University, Korea
International Journal of Immunotherapy and Cancer Research
Democritus University of Thrace , Greece
International Journal of Vascular Surgery and Medicine
University of Padua, Italy
Journal of Gynecological Research and Obstetrics
Former member of MGH, USA
International Journal of Immunotherapy and Cancer Research
Osmar Antonio Centurion
Asuncion National University, Paraguay
Global Journal of Medical and Clinical Case Reports
Domenico Antonio Restivo
Nuovo Garibaldi Hospital, Italy
Journal of Neurology, Neurological Science and Disorders