Leeds Beckett University, UK
Tel: 0113 812 4337
Research Interest: Epidemiology, Public Health, Community Health,
Chronic Disease Prevention, Health Promotion.
Research Interest: Nursing
Funding Information: We feel our earnest responsibility and goal to safeguard the information you provide in EBM form and in your CV. The information provided by you is kept confidential when you use the services of Heighten Science Publication. We will use our best efforts to confirm that the information you submit to us remains private. Heighten Science Publication may access, preserve and disclose your information and content if required by law or to protect the rights, property or personal safety of the company, its users and the public.
Number of publications: 16
Adults, Personality, Personality Disorders, Autism, Psychotherapy, Assessment,
Studies, Lensspiritual, Physical, Intellectual.
Research Interest: Social Epidemiology, participatory research,
maternal health, inequalities, sexually transmitted infections, partner
Research Interest: Public Health, Nutrition, Anemia,
Pregnancy Outcome, Prevention, Environmental Epidemiology.
Supplements, Africa, Nutrition Policy, Food Labels, Diet And Chronic Diseases
disability, developmental disability, developmental delays, Vietnam, families
of children with disabilities
Research Interest: Clinical Epidemiology and
Evidence-Based Medicine, Particularly in Gastroenterology and Paediatrics
Dr Ameersing Luximon is currently Director of EMEDS Ltd. in Hong Kong. He is also the president of the Hong Kong Ergonomics society (HKES) and council member of the International Ergonomics Association. Previously, Dr Luximon worked as Associate Professor in the Institute of Textiles and Clothing, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University (PolyU). Dr Luximon completed his PhD from the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST). He has more than 20 years working experience in academia as well as in industry in senior positions. He has more than 160 publications including papers, exhibitions, and patents. He was the program chair for the Human Factors and Ergonomics Society (USA) Product design Technical Group (2011, 2012). His teaching and research areas include Ergonomics in Design; active aging, smart product design, wearable product design; AI in Design; social robots; and entrepreneurship, innovation, and creativity.
Research Interest: Ergonomics, Digital Human modelling, wearable product design, Smart product design, Smart Health system design, Active aging,
1. RGC GRF 2011-2012 (36 months) Interactive Robotic Mannequin Design for Fashion Industry (HK$783,374) Co-Investigator, Principal Investigator: Chan C.K.
2. ITF/HKRITA 2008, Innovation and Technology Fund Advanced Clothing Functional Design CAD Technologies (II) (HK$6,070,850) Co-Investigator, Principal Investigator: Li Y.
3. RGC GRF (2009-2011) Effects of plantar supports on loading for high heel shoe design (HK$581K) Co-Investigator, Principal Investigator: Zhang M.
4. ITF (2007/2008) Development of a digit human foot system for design and evaluation of healthcare and fashionable shoes Principal Investigator (HK$998K) Co-Investigator, Principal Investigator: Zhang M.
5. Central Research Grant DGRF (2016), Comparison of Chemicals Components on the 3D Foot Surface Between Different Age Group, (HK$200K), Principal Investigator, Co-Investigators: Yip YM and Kan CW
6. CERG 2012-2013 Rated 3.5, Interactive Walls: Photonic Textiles and Deployable Structures for Adaptive and Interactive Interiors (HK$200K) Co-Investigator. Principal Investigator: Jeanne Tan
7. ICRG 2011-2012, Accurate quantification of chemical molecules on the 3D foot surface (HK$200K) Principal Investigator, Co-Investigator: Kan C. W.
8. ICRG 2011-2012 Designing and Developing Non-aqueous and Durable Antimicrobial Finishing for Cotton (HK$200K) Co-Investigator, Principal Investigator: Kan C. W.
9. CERG 2009-2010 Rated 3.5, Interactive Robotic Mannequin Design for Fashion Industry (HK$105K) Co-Investigator, Principal Investigator: Chan C. C.
10. ICRG 2009-2010, Three-dimensional Prediction Model for Elderly Foot, (HK$100K), Principal Investigator, Co-Investigator: Zhang M.
11. ICRG 2008-2009 Design and Development of Custom Back Support System Integrated with Clothing (HK$120K), Principal Investigator, Co-Investigator: Ng MCF
12. Postdoctoral Fellowship Scheme 2009, Cellular Interactive Behaviors of Keratin Functional Peptide Conjugated Nanoparticles, (HK$696K) Co-Investigator, Principal Investigator: Li Y.
13. Postdoctoral Fellowship2003 Footwear fitting for Diabetic Mellitus (HK$850K) Co-Investigator, Principal Investigator: Zhang M.
List of Publications: (selected)
1. Song, Y., Luximon, A., & Luximon, Y. (2021). The effect of facial features on facial anthropomorphic trustworthiness in social robots. Applied Ergonomics, 94, 103420.
2. Ganesan, B., Yip, J., Luximon, A., Gibbons, P. J., Chivers, A., Balasankar, S. K., ... & Al-Jumaily, A. (2021). Infrared Thermal Imaging for Evaluation of Clubfoot After the Ponseti Casting Method—An Exploratory Study. Frontiers in Pediatrics, 9, 321.
3. Luximon, A., Jiang, L., and Luximon, Y. (2020). Sizing and grading methods with consideration of footwear styles. International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics, 78, 102960.
4. Ganesan, B., Yip, J., Al-Jumaily, A., Fong, S. S., Kothe Balasankar, S., AM Batlle, E., ... and Luximon, A. (2019). A novel 3D evaluation method for assessing bone to bone relationships in clubfoot. European review for medical and pharmacological sciences. 2019; 23: 1882-1890
5. Chen, T. L. W., Wong, D. W. C., Xu, Z., Tan, Q., Wang, Y., Luximon, A., & Zhang, M. (2018). Lower limb muscle co-con¬traction and joint loading of flip-flops walking in male wearers. PloS one, 13(3), e0193653.
6. Ganesan, B., Luximon, A., Al-Jumaily, A. A., Yip, J., Gibbons, P. J., & Chivers, A. (2018). Developing a Three-Dimensional (3D) Assessment Method for Clubfoot—A Study Protocol. Frontiers in Physiology, 8, 1098.
7. Kwok, Garcia, Joanne Yip, Kit-Lun Yick, Mei-Chun Cheung, Chi-Yung Tse, Sun-Pui Ng, and Ameersing Luximon. “Postur¬al screening for adolescent idiopathic scoliosis with infrared thermography.” Scientific reports,7, no. 1 (2017): 14431.
8. Ganesan, B., Luximon, A., Al-Jumaily, A., Balasankar, S.K. and Naik, G.R., 2017. Ponseti method in the management of clubfoot under 2 years of age: A systematic review. PloS one, 12(6), p.e0178299.
9. Barik, S., Khandual, A., Behera, L., Badamali, S.K. and Luximon, A., 2017. Nano-Mg–Al-layered double hydroxide applica¬tion to cotton for enhancing mechanical, UV protection and flame retardancy at low cytotoxicity level. Cellulose, 24(2), pp.1107-1120.
10. Balasankar, G., Luximon, A. and Al-Jumaily, A., 2016. Current conservative management and classification of club foot: A review. Journal of pediatric rehabilitation medicine, 9(4), pp.257-264.
11. Ganesan, B., Fong, K.N.K., Luximon, A. and Al-Jumaily, A. (2016). Kinetic and kinematic analysis of gait pattern of 13 year old children with unilateral genu valgum, European Review for Medical and Pharmacological Sciences 2016; 20: 3168–3171.
12. Ganesan, B., Al-Jumaily, A. and Luximon, A. (2016). 3D Printing Technology Applications in Occupational Therapy, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation – International, Special Article – Occupational Therapy, Vol 3 Issue 3, 1–4.
Skype ID: Ameersing Luximon
Eating Behaviors, Behavior Change, Qualitative Methods, Photo-Elicitation
Research Interest: Community Health Care, Lung Cancer and
Published On: April 28, 2022 | Pages: 062 - 067Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: April 28, 2022 | Pages: 055 - 061Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: April 02, 2022 | Pages: 052 - 054Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: March 30, 2022 | Pages: 041 - 051Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: March 04, 2022 | Pages: 035 - 040Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: February 08, 2022 | Pages: 025 - 034Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: January 21, 2022 | Pages: 008 - 012Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: January 12, 2022 | Pages: 006 - 007Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: January 04, 2022 | Pages: 001 - 005Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: December 16, 2021 | Pages: 218 - 236Abstract View Full Article View
I wish to associate with the journal as editor and confer my services. Look for more Editors and Reviewers in Europe and USA. It is necessary for the journal to get indexed in Pubmed. The required information is easily available on the website.
I like to continue my association as an editor in this journal and confer my services. The comments from editors and reviewers is satisfactory. The journal should accept high impact articles as well as editorials from editors and reviewers. Manuscript submission process is easy. I recommend this journal for reputed indexing services. I ensure that I recommend my co-experts who were related with this journal to submit their research works. I am satisfied with submission and publication process.The guidelines for submitting articles is easily accessible on the website. The required information will easily access from website.
It is my great pleasure to serve as Editor for the Journal. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and meaningful. Manuscript submission process is rapid and smooth. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommended this journal to others for publication of their valuable research works. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. I like most in your publication process is Quality, and Timely publication. The required information is easily available on the website.
I like to continue the association with this journal and confer my services. The comments from editors and reviewers are fair and professional. The journal should expand the electronic readership as ease to access and lower costs. Manuscript submission in this journal is Hassle free. I suggest to some of my friends who are related to this journal scope to submit their manuscripts for publication. The manuscript submission and publication timeline process is appreciated. I can find the required information on the website freely.
The comments from editors and reviewers are meaning full and fair. The manuscript submission process in this journal is user friendly. I recommend this journal to get major reputed indexing platforms. I recommend to some of my colleagues to submit their valuable research works in this journal in coming future. Manuscript submission and publication time line process is satisfactory. The required information can get easily on the website.
I wish to continue my services as an editor in this journal for journal growth. The editor and reviewer comments in this journal are good and fair. I suggest that journal should actively participate with different valuable conference and publish papers as conference proceedings. The manuscript submission process is easy and user friendly. I strongly recommend my batch mates and co-scientists to submit their valuable works in this journal for publication. I am satisfied with the manuscript submission and publication time line. I mostly like the blind review process in this journal. I can easily find the required information on the website
I wish to associate and contribute to the journal and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. Reduce costs of Publication Fees which could increase the growth of Journal. Manuscript submission process is rapid. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend this journal to my colleagues for publication of their valuable works. I am satisfied with the submission to publication cycle. I like most in your publication process is rapidity. The required information is easy to approach on the website.
The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair. Manuscript submission process is quick and smooth. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommended this journal to others for publication of their valuable research works. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. The publication process is professional and short time process. The required information is easily available on the website.
The experience of publishing with Peertechz Publications can
be summed up in one word, "awesome!" From great author relationship
service to prompt, detailed review to thorough and timely return of manuscript.
Guess what, I appreciate the plagiarism check and your custom of sending
detailed report. Please keep up the good job!
I would thank you very much for exception on
I would also thank you and your team for all the
nice work you do.
Saint Joseph Hospital , Germany
Journal of Neurology, Neurological Science and Disorders
Columbia University, USA
Journal of Novel Physiotherapy and Physical Rehabilitation
University of Parma, Italy
International Journal of Dermatology and Clinical Research
Nikolaos A Chrysanthakopoulos
National and Kapodistrian University of Athens , Greece
Journal of Dental Problems and Solutions
Peter J Catalano
Tufts University, USA
Archives of Otolaryngology and Rhinology
Manuel Jose Lis Arias
Polytechnic University of Catalonia, Spain
Archive of Biochemistry
Hon. Pierre Guertin
Laval University, Canada
Global Journal of Obesity, Diabetes and Metabolic Syndrome
Leeds Beckett University, UK
Archives of Community Medicine and Public Health
Rafal Tomasz Pawliczak
Medical University of Lodz, Poland
Open Journal of Asthma
University of Reims, France
Archives of Sports Medicine and Physiotherapy