Nervous system Cerebral cortex Neural stem cells 3D reconstruction Embryonic development Phylogeny Enhancers Cis-regulation Mental retardation Anxiety Behavior
Translational Research, Limbic system in the brain, stress, neurodegeneration
Experience in Human Body Vascular Embalming (Femoral and Carotid Route).
My research areas are Epilepsy and Epileptogenesis and Alzheimers disease.
NO.12, 3rd cross Jayaram chettiar nagar,
Research Interest: Human Anatomy, Human Histology, Human Osteology, Human Embryology
List of Publications:
1. 1B. Rajesh*, 2N.Anandaramajayan, 2V.Santhi, 3K.C. Mallikarjuna,3S.I. Tolanur, 4R. Praveen Kumar; An abnormal radicle of Median Nerve from Musculocutaneous nerve in the Arm; Journal of Current Trends in Clinical Medicine & Laboratory Biochemistry; Volume 1, Issue 2, July-September 2013; P 34-36.
2. 1N.Anandaramajayan*, 2B.Rajesh, Unilateral Renal Agenesis with Variation in th Vascular pattern of testis, suprarenal gland and diaphragm- A Case report; Journal of Current Trends in Clinical Medicine & Laboratory Biochemistry; Volume 2, Issue 2, April-june 2014; P 66-71.
3. 1N.Anandaramajayan*, 2K.C.Mallikarjuna. Fused Typical Cervical Vertebra – A Case Report; Journal of Current Trends in Clinical Medicine & Laboratory Biochemistry; Volume 2, Issue 4, October-December 2015; P 64-66.
4. Anandaramajayan Nallathambi,1,2 and Rajesh Bhargavan. Regulation of estrous cycle by Cynodon dactylon in letrozole induced polycystic ovarian syndrome in Wistars albino rats. Anat Cell Biol. 2019 Dec;52(4):511-517.
5. Rajesh Bhargavan, Santhi Venkatapathy and Anandaramajayan Nallathambi, Persisting subcardinal vein associated with unilateral ectopic pelvic kidney, Anat Cell Biol. 2019 Dec;52(4):522-524.
6. VijshaPhalgunan, Anandaramajayan nallathambi, A Study on Bifurcation of Brachial Artery in South Indian Population( Tamil nadu and Puducherry). Indian Journal of Anatomy Volume 7 Number 1, January-February 2018 73-77.
7. Anandaramajayan Nallathambi, Rajesh Bhargavan, Expression of IGF-1R, SIRT1, and LEPTIN in the therapeutic effect of Cynodon.dactylon in Letrozole induced PCOS rats , International Journal of Research in Pharmaceutical Sciences: Vol. 11 No. 1 (2020): 1149-1154
8. Anandaramajayan Nallathambi, Rajesh Bhargavan, Biochemical and Hormonal Profile of Letrozole Induced Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome in Wistars Albino Rats treated with Cynodon dactylon , International Journal of Research in Pharmaceutical Sciences: Vol. 11 No. 1 (2020):1136-1141.
Research Interest: Regional Anatomy, Embryology, Histology, Genetics.
Number of Publications: 173
Catholic University of Rome, Italy
Open Journal of Orthopedics and Rheumatology
Saint Joseph Hospital , Germany
Journal of Neurology, Neurological Science and Disorders
Taipei Medical University, Taiwan
Archives of Nursing Practice and Care
Cardiovascular Research Foundation, New York, USA
Archives of Clinical Hypertension
Leeds Beckett University, UK
Archives of Community Medicine and Public Health
University of Athens , Greece
International Journal of Oral and Craniofacial Science
Istituto per lo studio delle psicoterapie (ISP), Italy
Open Journal of Trauma
Metaxas Memorial Anticancer Hospital , Greece
Annals of Bone Marrow Research
Vingolo Enzo Maria
Sapienza University of Rome, Italy
Journal of Clinical Research and Ophthalmology
Yeungnam University, Korea
International Journal of Immunotherapy and Cancer Research