Dr. António Pereira has a vast curriculum in industrial projects and in collaboration with society with more than 500 projects designed and produced, worth about 100 million euros. In 1990 he was founding shareholder and Director of Martifer Group (ca. 3500 employees) where he remained for 10 years. Since 2000 he has been a professor and researcher at the University of Aveiro where he has held positions of Board Member and Member of the Executive Committee at the Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of Aveiro. He is currently Director and Researcher in charge of the Research Unit Centre for Mechanical Technology and Automation (TEMA - https://www.ua.pt/tema/#), in which he coordinates more than 100 researchers. Recently, under his responsibility, TEMA is included in the “Portuguese Roadmap of Research Infrastructures of Strategic Relevance”, having been classified by FCT – Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia with the highest rating ("Category 1 - Those that have demonstrated high scientific potential and are considered to have high strategic regional and/or national relevance"), following the reference in https://www.fct.pt/apoios/equipamento/roteiro/index.phtml.en. TEMA was also selected, under its coordination, to be included in the European network of institutions considered to be relevant within the KETs (Key Enabling Technologies), being one of the 7 KET entities in Portugal. This network aims to help small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) accelerate the process of marketing their most innovative ideas, identifying partners of excellence in terms of research and technology transfer to society. The Research Centers that are part of this strategic network are chosen according to high levels of quality and quantity of their technological and scientific capacity. Key Enabling Technologies (advanced manufacturing technologies, advanced materials, industrial biotechnology, nanotechnology, etc.) are those that are considered to be innovative and have the potential to promote change in a variety of products and processes in traditional and emerging industries. His field of research focuses on the study of materials, from composites to metals, with 50 articles published in SCI journals, 980 citations and h-index of 17 (scopus). He collaborated in 11 scientific research projects funded by FCT, having been Principal Investigator for 8.
Research Interest: Welding, composite materials, adhesive joints, materials characterization
Centro de Tecnologia Mecânica e Automação
List of Publications:
1. Pereira, A. B., Morais, A. B. de. Strength of adhesively bonded stainless steel joints. International Journal of Adhesion and Adhesives Vol. 23, nº4, p. 315-322, 2003, https://doi.org/10.1016/S0143-7496(03)00049-6. 5-Year Impact Factor: 2.736.
2. Pereira, A. B., Morais, A. B. de. Mode II interlaminar fracture of glass/epoxy multidirectional laminates. Composites Part A, Vol. 35 (2), p. 265-272, 2004, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compositesa.2003.09.028. 5-Year Impact Factor: 3.946.
3. Pereira, A. B., Morais, A. B. de, A. T. Marques, P. T. de Castro. Mode II interlaminar fracture of carbon/epoxy multidirectional laminates. Composites Science and Technology, Vol. 64, nº 10-11, p. 1653-1659, 2004, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compscitech.2003.12.001. 5-Year Impact Factor: 4.480.
4. M. F. S. F. de Moura, Pereira, A. B., Morais, A. B. de. Influence of intralaminar cracking on the apparent interlaminar mode I fracture toughness of cross-ply laminates. Fatigue and Fracture of Engineering Materials and Structures, Vol. 27, pp. 759-766, 2004, doi: 10.1111/j.1460-2695.2004.00739.x. Impact Factor: 1.058.
5. Pereira, A. B., Morais, A. B. de. Mode I interlaminar fracture of carbon/epoxy multidirectional laminates. Composites Science and Technology. Vol. 64, nº 13-14, p. 2261-2270, 2004, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compscitech.2004.03.001. 5-Year Impact Factor: 4.480.
6. Pereira, A. B., Morais, A. B. de, M. F. S. F. de Moura, A. G. Magalhães. Mode I interlaminar fracture of woven glass/epoxy multidirectional laminates. Composites Part A. Vol. 36, nº 8, p. 1119-1127, 2005, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compositesa.2005.01.006. 5-Year Impact Factor: 3.946.
7. A. B. Pereira, A. B. de Morais, M. F. S. F. de Moura, A. G. Magalhães. Mode i interlaminar fracture of carbon/epoxy multidirectional laminates (Conference paper). 11th International Conference on Fracture (ICF11), Turin, Italy, 2005.
8. Morais, A. B. de, Pereira, A. B. Mixed mode I + II interlaminar fracture of glass/epoxy multidirectional laminates - Part 1: Analysis. Composites Science and Technology. Vol. 66, nº 13, p. 1889-1895, 2006, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compscitech.2006.04.006. 5-Year Impact Factor: 4.480.
9. Pereira, A. B., Morais, A. B. de. Mixed mode I + II interlaminar fracture of glass/epoxy multidirectional laminates - Part 2: Experiments. Composites Science and Technology. Vol. 66, nº 13, p. 1896-1902, 2006, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compscitech.2006.04.008. 5-Year Impact Factor: 4.480.
10. Morais, A. B. de, Pereira, A. B. Application of the effective crack method to mode I and mode II interlaminar fracture of carbon/epoxy unidirectional laminates. Composites Part A. Vol. 38, nº 3, p. 785-794, 2007, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compositesa.2006.09.001. 5-Year Impact Factor: 3.946.
11. Morais, A. B. de, Pereira, A. B. Interlaminar fracture of multidirectional glass/epoxy laminates under mixed mode I + II loading. Mechanics of Composite Materials, Vol. 43, nº 3, p. 233-244, 2007. Impact Factor: 0.451.
12. Morais, A. B. de, Pereira, A. B., J. P. Teixeira, N. C. Cavaleiro. Strength of epoxy adhesive bonded stainless steel joints. International Journal of Adhesion and Adhesives, Vol. 27, nº 8, p. 679-686, 2007, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijadhadh.2007.02.002. 5-Year Impact Factor: 2.736.
13. Pereira, A. B., Morais, A. B. de. Mixed mode I + II interlaminar fracture of carbon/epoxy laminates. Composites Part A, Vol. 39, nº 2, pp. 322–333, 2008, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compositesa.2007.10.013. 5-Year Impact Factor: 3.946.
14. Morais, A. B. de, Pereira, A. B. Mixed mode II + III interlaminar fracture of carbon/epoxy laminates. Composites Science and Technology, Vol. 68, nº 9, pp. 2022–2027, 2008, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compscitech.2008.02.023. 5-Year Impact Factor: 4.480.
15. Pereira, A. B., Morais, A. B. de. Mixed-mode I + III interlaminar fracture of carbon/epoxy laminates. Composites Part A, Vol. 40, Issue 4, pp. 518–523, 2009, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compositesa.2009.02.003. 5-Year Impact Factor: 3.946.
16. Morais, A. B. de, Pereira, A. B. Mode III interlaminar fracture of carbon/epoxy laminates using a four-point bending plate test. Composites Part A, Vol. 40, Issue 11, pp. 1741–1746, 2009, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compositesa.2009.08.009. 5-Year Impact Factor: 3.946.
17. Morais, A. B. de, Pereira, A. B., Moura, M.F.S.F. de Magalhães, A.G. Mode III interlaminar fracture of carbon/epoxy laminates using the edge crack torsion (ECT) test. Composites Sc. Tech., Vol. 69 (5), pp. 670–676, 2009, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compscitech.2008.12.019. 5-Year Impact Factor: 4.480.
18. Neves, V. V., Morais, A. B. de. Pereira, A. B., Faria, R. D. Compression behavior of woven glass/epoxy specimens using a new end-loaded hybrid specimen. Polymer Composites, Vol. 32, Issue 3, pp. 491–496, 2011, DOI: 10.1002/pc.21071. Impact Factor: 1.455.
19. Pereira, A. B., Morais, A. B. de, Moura, M. F. S F. de. Design and analysis of a new six-point edge crack torsion (6ECT) specimen for mode III interlaminar fracture characterisation. Composites Part A, Vol. 42, Issue 2, pp. 131–139, 2011, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compositesa.2010.10.013. 5-Year Impact Factor: 3.946.
20. Banea, M. D., Sousa, F. S. M., Silva L. F. M., Campilho, R. D. S. G., de Bastos Pereira, A. M. Effects of Temperature and Loading Rate on the Mechanical Properties of a High Temperature Epoxy Adhesive. Journal of Adhesion Science and Technology, Vol. 25, Issue 18, pp. 2461–2474, 2011, http://dx.doi.org/10.1163/016942411X580144. 5-Year Impact Factor: 1.153.
21. Morais, A. B. de, Pereira, A. B., Moura, M. F. S F. de. Mode III interlaminar fracture of carbon/epoxy laminates using the Six-Point Edge Crack Torsion (6ECT). Composites Part A, Vol. 42, Issue 11, pp. 1793–1799, 2011, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compositesa.2011.08.002. 5-Year Impact Factor: 3.946.
22. Macedo, F. S., Pereira, A. B., Morais, A. B. de. Mixed Bending-Tension (MBT) test for mode I interlaminar and intralaminar fracture. Composites Science and Technology, Vol. 72, Issue 9, pp. 1049–1055, 2012, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compscitech.2012.03.023. 5-Year Impact Factor: 4.480.
23. Dourado, N., Moura, M. F. S. F. de, Morais, A. B. de, Pereira, A. B. Bilinear approximations to the mode II delamination cohesive law using an inverse method. Mechanics of Materials, Vol. 49, pp. 42–50, 2012, doi.org/10.1016/j.mechmat.2012.02.004. 5-Year Impact Factor: 2.575.
24. Morais, A.B. de, Cardoso, C.M., Pereira, A. B. Evaluation of in-plane ply shear properties from unidirectional plate torsion tests. Composites Part A, Vol. 53, pp. 168–175, 2013, doi.org/10.1016/j.compositesa.2013.06.012. 5-Year Impact Factor: 3.946.
25. Borodachenkova, M., Wen, W., Barlat, F., Pereira, A., Grácio, J.J. Numerical simulation of the mechanical response during strain path change: application to Zn alloys. Procedia Engineering, Vol. 81, pp. 1300-1305, 2014, doi.org/10.1016/j.proeng.2014.10.147.
26. Jardin, R. T., Fernandes, F. A. O., Pereira, A. B., Alves de Sousa, R. J. Static and dynamic mechanical response of different cork agglomerates. Materials and Design, Vol. 68, pp. 121-126, 2015, doi.org/10.1016/j.matdes.2014.12.016. 5-Year Impact Factor: 3.219.
27. Morais, A. B. de, Pereira, A. B., Moura, M. F. S. F. de, Silva, F. G. A., Dourado, N. Bilinear approximations to the mixed-mode I–II delamination cohesive law using an inverse method. Composite Struct., Vol. 122, pp. 361-366, 2015, doi.org/10.1016/j.compstruct.2014.11.058. 5-Year Impact Factor: 3.442.
28. Borodachenkova, M., Barlat, F., Wen, W., Bastos, A., Gracio, J.J. A microstructure-based model for describing the material properties of Al-Zn alloys during high pressure torsion. Int. Journal of Plasticity, Vol. 68, pp. 150-163, 2015 doi.org/10.1016/j.ijplas.2014.01.009. 5-Year Impact Factor: 5.9.
29. Wen, W., Borodachenkova, M., Pereira, A., Barlat, F., Gracio, J. Hardening behavior and texture evolution of TWIP steel during strain path change. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, Vol. 82 (1), 2015, doi:10.1088/1757-899X/82/1/012089
30. Borodachenkova, M., Wen, W., Barlat, F., Pereira, A., Grácio, J. Modeling of the mechanical behavior and texture evolution in Zn alloys during reverse shear loading. Journal of Mat. Processing Tech., Vol. 224, pp. 143-148, 2015, doi.org/10.1016/j.jmatprotec.2015.04.021
31. Fernandes, F.A.O., Jardin, R.T., Pereira, A.B., Alves de Sousa, R.J. Comparing the mechanical performance of synthetic and natural cellular materials. Materials and Design, Vol. 82, pp. 335-341, 2015, DOI: 10.1016/j.matdes.2015.06.004
32. Sousa, J.A., Pereira, A.B., Martins, A.P., de Morais, A.B. Mode II fatigue delamination of carbon/epoxy laminates using the end-notched flexure test. Composite Structures, Vol. 134, pp. 506-512, 2015, DOI: 10.1016/j.compstruct.2015.08.002. 5-Year Impact Factor: 3.5.
33. Xue, X., Liao, J., Vincze, G., Pereira, A.B., Barlat, F. Experimental assessment of nonlinear elastic behaviour of dual-phase steels and application to springback prediction. International Journal of Mechanical Sciences, Vol. 117, pp. 1-15, 2016, doi: 10.1016/j.ijmecsci.2016.08.003
34. Xue, X., Liao, J., Vincze, G., Pereira, A.B. Experimental validation of numerical model for asymmetric deep drawing of DP780 steel sheet using digital image correlation. Journal of Physics: Conference Series 734, Part B, 2016, doi:10.1088/1742-6596/734/3/032102
35. F.A.O. Fernandes J.P. Tavares, R.J. Alves de Sousa, A.B. Pereira, J.L. Esteves. Manufacturing and testing composites based on natural materials. Procedia Manufacturing, Vol. 13, pp 227-234, 2017, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.promfg.2017.09.055
36. F.A.O. Fernandes, D.F. Oliveira, A.B. Pereira. Optimal parameters for laser welding of advanced high-strength steels used in the automotive industry. Procedia Manufacturing, Vol. 13, pp 227-234, 2017, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.promfg.2017.09.052
37. Liao, J., Sousa, J.A., Lopes, A.B., Xue, X., Barlat, F., Pereira, A.B. Mechanical, microstructural behavior and modeling of dual phase steels under complex deformation paths, International Journal of Plasticity, Vol. 93, pp. 269-290, 2017, doi: 10.1016/j.ijplas.2016.03.010
38. Xue, X., Liao, J., Vincze, G., Pereira, A.B. Control strategy of twist springback for aluminium alloy hybrid thin-walled tube under mandrel-rotary draw bending. Int J Mater Form, 2017. doi:10.1007/s12289-017-1346-7
39. Liao, J., Sousa, Xue, X., Lee, M-G., Barlat, F., Vincze, G., Pereira, A.B. Constitutive modeling for path-dependent behavior and its influence on twist springback. International Journal of Plasticity, Vol. 93, pp 64-88, 2017. doi.org/10.1016/j.ijplas.2017.02.009
40. Silva, D., Mendes, J.C., Pereira, A.B., Gégot, F., Alves, L.N. Measuring torque and temperature in a rotating shaft using commercial saw sensors. MDPI - Sensors, Vol. 17(7), p. 1547, 2017, doi:10.3390/s17071547
41. P.T. Santos, S. Pinto, P.A.A.P. Marques, A.B. Pereira, R.J. Alves de Sousa, Agglomerated cork: A way to tailor its mechanical properties, Composite Structures, Vol. 178, pp 277-287, 2017. doi.org/10.1016/j.compstruct.2017.07.035
42. Xin Xue, António B. Pereira, José Amorim, Juan Liao. Effects of Pulsed Nd:YAG Laser Welding Parameters on Penetration and Microstructure Characterization of a DP1000 Steel Butt Joint, Metals, Vol. 7(8), 292, 2017. doi:10.3390/met7080292
43. Francisco J. M. Q. De Melo, António B. Pereira, Alfredo B. Morais.The Simulation of an Automotive Air Spring Suspension Using a Pseudo-Dynamic Procedure, Applied sciences, Vol. 8(7), 1049, 2018. doi: 10.3390/app8071049
44. Xin Xue, Gabriela Vincze, António B. Pereira, Jianyi Pan, Juan Liao. Assessment of Metal Flow Balance in Multi-Output Porthole Hot Extrusion of AA6060 Thin-Walled Profile, Metals, Vol. 8(6), 462, 2018. doi: 10.3390/met8060462
45. Xin Xue 1, António Pereira, Gabriela Vincze, Xinyong Wu, Juan Liao. Interfacial Characteristics of Dissimilar Ti6Al4V/AA6060 Lap Joint by Pulsed Nd:YAG Laser Welding, Metals, Vol. 9(1), 71, 2019. doi: 10.3390/met9010071
46. António B. Pereira, Fábio A.O. Fernandes and Bruno Filipe. Effect of Deformation Path on the Microstructure and Mechanical Behavior of TWIP980 Steel. J. Manuf. Mater. Process. 2019, 3(1), 12. doi: 10.3390/jmmp3010012
47. António B. Pereira, Ana Cabrinha, Fábio Rocha, Pedro Marques, Fábio A. O. Fernandes, Ricardo J. Alves de Sousa. Dissimilar Metals Laser Welding between DP1000 Steel and Aluminum Alloy 1050. Metals, Vol. 9(1), 102, 2019.doi: 10.3390/met9010102
48. António B. Pereira 1, Fábio A.O. Fernandes, Alfredo B. de Morais, Pedro Carvalhoso. Development of a Delamination Fatigue Testing Machine for Composite Materials. Machines, Vol. 7(2), 27, 2019. doi: 10.3390/machines7020027
49. Shanshan Chen, Juan Liao, Hongliang Xiang, Xin Xue, António B. Pereira. Pre-strain Effect on Twist Springback of a 3D P-Channel in Deep Drawing. Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 2019. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jmatprotec.2019.05.005
50. Lingala Syam Sundar, Manoj K. Singh, António M.B. Pereira and Antonio C.M. Sousa. The Cobalt Oxide-Based Composite Nanomaterial Synthesis and Its Biomedical and Engineering Applications. Intexhopen, 2019. DOI: 10.5772/intechopen.88272
Marco P. Soares dos Santos completed Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering at the University of Aveiro. He started his career by researching in the scope of automatic control, but he has been focused in designing innovative medical devices, namely active bone implants. He has already published more than 40 scientific papers in several international journals and conferences of high scientific prestige in the areas of medical devices, biomechanics, automatic control, sensors and actuators, applied mathematics and energy harvesting, not forgetting the activity in review of scientific works. He is member of the European Society of Biomechanics. He has been a researcher in several projects, three of which focusing on breakthroughs for active hip prostheses. He was already awarded with several scholarships and prizes. Currently he is also assistant professor in the Department of Mechanical Engineering of the University of Aveiro.
Research Interest: Instrumented active implants, electromagnetic stimulation of tissues, bone regeneration, self-powering, control.
Number of Publications: 43
URL of their official website: https://www.ua.pt/dem/person/80381944
Biography: Dr Xing-Gang Yan received the B.Sc. degree from Shaanxi Normal University, in 1985, the M.Sc. degree from Qufu Normal University in 1991, and the Ph.D. degree of engineering from Northeastern University, China in 1997. Currently, he is Associate Professor of Control Engineering at the University of Kent, United Kingdom. He worked as a Research Fellow/Research Associate in the Northwestern Polytechnical University, University of Hong Kong, China, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore and the University of Leicester, United Kingdom. He was a Lecturer in Qingdao University, China from 1991 to 1994. He is the Editor-In-Chief of the International Journal of Engineering Research and Science & Technology. He serves as a member of the Editorial Board of several engineering journals and a member of TPC for several conferences. His research interests include sliding mode control, decentralised control, fault detection and isolation, nonlinear system and time delay system with applications. He has published three books, five invited book chapters and over 170 referred papers in these research areas.
Research Interest: Control Theory and Control Engineering including sliding mode techniques, decentralised control, fault detection and fault tolerant control with applications in mobile robot system, robot arm control and vehicle control.
November 1999 to date: Researcher (1999 -2004), Associate Prof. (2005-to date) at “Mediterranea” University if Reggio Calabria.
1994: Master degree in Civil Engineering, “Mediterranea” University if Reggio Calabria.
2013: Degree in Mathematics, University of Messina.
2018: Master degree in Mathematics, University of Messina.
1999: PhD in Electronic Engineering.
LANGUAGES: English (B2) French (C1).
Research Interest: MEMS/NEMS, Magnetorheological Fluids, Image and Signal Processing
List of Publications: (the most recents):
1. Mario Versaci, Antonino Cutrupi, Annunziata Palumbo (2021). A Magneto-Thermo-Static Study of a Magneto-Rheological Fluid Damper: A Finite Element Analysis. IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON MAGNETICS, vol. 57, ISSN: 0018-9464, doi: 10.1109/TMAG.2020.3032892
2. Giovanni Angiulli, Mario Versaci, Salvatore Calcagno (2020). Computation of the Cutoff Wavenumbers of Metallic Waveguides with Symmetries by Using a Nonlinear Eigenproblem Formulation: A Group Theoretical Approach. MATHEMATICS, vol. 8, p. 1-20, ISSN: 2227-7390, doi: 10.3390/math8040489
3. Giovanni Angiulli, Mario Versaci, Salvatore Calcagno, Paolo Di Barba (2020). Quick Retrieval of Effective Electromagnetic Metamaterial Parameters by Using a Multi-fidelity Surrogate Modelling Approach. THE EUROPEAN PHYSICAL JOURNAL. APPLIED PHYSICS, ISSN: 1286-0042, doi: 10.1051/epjap/2020200014
4. Giovanni Angiulli, Salvatore Calcagno, Domenico De Carlo, Filippo Laganà, Mario Versaci (2020). Second-Order Parabolic Equation to Model, Analyze, and Forecast Thermal-Stress Distribution in Aircraft Plate Attack Wing–Fuselage. MATHEMATICS, vol. 8, p. 1-21, ISSN: 2227-7390, doi: 10.3390/math8010006
5. Mario Versaci, Alessandra Jannelli, Giovanni Angiulli (2020). Electrostatic Micro-Electro-Mechanical-Systems (MEMS) Devices: A Comparison Among Numerical Techniques for Recovering the Membrane Profile. IEEE ACCESS, vol. 8, p. 125874-125886, ISSN: 2169-3536, doi: 10.1109/ACCESS.2020.3008332
6. Mario Versaci, Giovanni Angiulli (2020). Electrostatic Capacity of a Metallic Cylinder: Effect of the Moment Method Discretization Process on the Performances of the Krylov Subspace Techniques. MATHEMATICS, vol. 8, p. 1-37, ISSN: 2227-7390, doi: 10.3390/math8091431 - Articolo in rivista
7. Mario Versaci, Giovanni Angiulli, Alessandra Jannelli (2020). Recovering of the Membrane Profile of an Electrostatic Circular MEMS by a Three-Stage Lobatto Procedure: A Convergence Analysis in the Absence of
Ghost Solutions. MATHEMATICS, vol. 8, p. 1-19, ISSN: 2227-7390, doi: 10.3390/math8040487
8. Mario Versaci, Giovanni Angiulli, Fabio La Foresta (2020). A Modified Heart Dipole Model for the Generation of Pathological ECG Signals. COMPUTATION, vol. 8, ISSN: 2079-3197, doi: 10.3390/computation8040092
9. Mario Versaci, Paolo Di Barba, Francesco Carlo Morabito (2020). Curvature-Dependent Electrostatic Field as a Principle for Modelling Membrane-Based MEMS Devices. A Review. MEMBRANES, vol. 10, ISSN: 2077-0375
10. Paolo Di Barba, Luisa Fattorusso, Mario Versaci (2020). Curvature Dependent Electrostatic Field in the Deformable MEMS Device: Stability and Optimal Control. COMMUNICATIONS IN APPLIED AND INDUSTRIAL MATHEMATICS, vol. 11, p. 35-54, ISSN: 2038-0909, doi: 10.2478/caim-2020-003
11. VERSACI, Mario, Palumbo A (2020). Magnetorheological Fluids: Qualitative comparison between a mixture model in the Extended Irreversible Thermodynamics framework and an Herschel–Bulkley experimental elastoviscoplastic model. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF NON-LINEAR MECHANICS, vol. 118, p. 1-13, ISSN: 0020-7462, doi: 10.1016/j.ijnonlinmec.2019.103288
12. Versaci Mario, Angiulli Giovanni, Di Barba Paolo, Morabito Francesco Carlo (2020). Joint use of eddy current imaging and fuzzy similarities to assess the integrity of steel plates. OPEN PHYSICS, vol. 18, p. 230-240, ISSN: 2391-5471, doi: 10.1515/phys-2020-0159
13. Paolo Di Barba, Luisa Fattorusso, Mario Versaci (2019). A 2D Non-Linear Second-Order Differential Model for Electrostatic Circular Membrane MEMS Devices: A Result of Existence and Uniqueness. MATHEMATICS, vol. 7, p. 1-18, ISSN: 2227-7390, doi: 10.3390/math7121193
14. VERSACI M, Angiulli G, Fattorusso L, Jannelli A (2019). On the Uniqueness of the Solution for a Semi-Linear Elliptic Boundary Value Problem of the Membrane MEMS Device for Reconstructing the Membrane Profile in Absence of Ghost Solutions. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF NON-LINEAR MECHANICS, vol. 109, p. 24-31, ISSN: 0020-7462, doi: 10.1016/j.ijnonlinmec.2018.10.014
15. Angiulli G, Jannelli A, Morabito Francesco Carlo, Versaci M (2018). Reconstructing the membrane detection of a 1D electrostatic-driven MEMS device by the shooting method: convergence analysis and ghost solutions identification. COMPUTATIONAL AND APPLIED MATHEMATICS, vol. 34, p. 133-146, ISSN: 0101-8205, doi: 10.1007/s40314-017-0564-4
16. Versaci M., La Foresta F., Morabito F. C., Angiulli G. (2018). A fuzzy divergence approach for solving electrostatic identification problems for NDT applications. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF APPLIED ELECTROMAGNETICS AND MECHANICS, vol. 57, p. 133-146, ISSN: 1383-5416, doi: 10.3233/JAE-170043
17. Angiulli G, De Carlo D, Sgrò A, VERSACI M, Morabito Francesco Carlo (2017). Accurate modelling of lossy SIW resonators using a neural network residual kriging approach. IEICE ELECTRONICS EXPRESS, vol. 14, p. 1-6, ISSN: 1349-2543, doi: 10.1587/elex.14.20170073 -
18. Di Barba P, VERSACI, Mario, FATTORUSSO, Luisa Angela Maria (2017). Electrostatic Field in Terms of Geometric Curvature in Membrane MEMS Devices. COMMUNICATIONS IN APPLIED AND INDUSTRIAL MATHEMATICS, vol. 8, p. 165-184, ISSN: 2038-0909, doi: 10.1515/caim-2017-0009 -
19. Versaci M, Morabito Francesco Carlo, Angiulli G (2017). Adaptive Image Contrast Enhancement by Computing Distances into a 4-Dimensional Fuzzy Unit Hypercube. IEEE ACCESS, vol. 5, p. 26922-26931, ISSN: 2169-3536, doi: 10.1109/ACCESS.2017.2776349
20. MORABITO, Francesco Carlo, Campolo M, Mammone N, Franceschetti S, Tagliavini F, Gambardella A, Cianci V, Ferlazzo E, Aguglia U, VERSACI, Mario, Sofia V, Fatuzzo D, Labate A, Mumoli L, Tripodi GG, Gasparini S, Sueri C (2016). Deep Learning Representation from Electroencephalography of Early-Stage Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease and Features for Differentiation from Rapidly Progressive Dementia. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF NEURAL SYSTEMS, vol. 26, p. 1-15, ISSN: 0129-0657, doi: 10.1142/S0129065716500398
Research Interest: Control and Dynamics; Nano-Robotics; Autonomous Vehicles; Renewable Energy Systems.
Research Interest: Biomedical Robotics, Rehabilitation Robotics, Assistive Robotics, Human-Machine Interfaces, Control Techniques, Human Motor Control, ICT Systems for Tele Rehabilitation and Telemonitoring Applications.
Research Interest: Hard Tissue Biomechanics, Finite Element Modelling, Implant Design and Preoperative Planning.
Biography: Dr. Hao-Xian Yang has received his PhD in Sun Yat-sen University Cancer Center during the period of 1999- 2004. Currently, he is working as Chief physician, Department of Thoracic Surgery in Sun Yat-sen University Cancer Center, PR China. He has authored 33 research articles.
Research Interest: Minimally invasive thoracic surgery, especially robotic thoracic surgery; multidisciplinary and individualized therapy of thoracic cancers, early detection of thoracic cancers, and thoracic cancer staging
Research Interest: Computational Intelligence, Machine Learning, Intelligent Data Modeling and Analysis, Pattern Recognition, Biomedical Signal Processing, Modeling and Control of Biomedical Systems, Human-Machine Systems, Brain-Machine Interaction and Neuroergonomics.
Biography: I am Parmod Kumar, qualified Engineer
offering 12 years of cross functional experience. I started my career as a
Marine Engineer and worked with Mitsui O.S.K. Lines and Chevron Shipping Co.
L.L.C. Presently I am working as an Assistant Professor with MWU, Ethiopia, a
Data Science Trainer [URL] and volunteering as NPA Diversity Officer. I am at
the same time working as a freelance research adviser to M.S. and Ph.D.
students. I am further serving as a reviewer for various reputed international
conferences and journals. I am passionate to listen and solve challenging
problems. In Data Science training course, I teach 'Data Science Introduction
and Toolbox', 'Data Extraction, Preparation, and Manipulation' 'Inferential
Statistics', 'Principal Of Analytic Graph', 'Predictive Models and Machine
Learning Algorithm – Supervised Regression', 'Predictive Models and Machine
Learning Algorithm – Supervised Classification', 'Predictive Models and Machine
Learning Algorithm – Unsupervised', 'Text Mining, Natural Language Processing,
and Social Network Analysis', and 'Capstone Project.'
credentials include Post Graduate Diploma in industrial Automation (PGDIA);
Ph.D. - Control Systems and Signal Processing, M.S. - Measurement and Control
Engineering, and B.E. - Marine Engineering.
Honesty, integrity, and
dedication are my core strengths which have significantly contributed towards
my career growth. I look forward to taking up assignments with greater
responsibilities and creating the landmark. I am nature and animal lover and
enjoy spending time with them. Also, I read books on diverse topics and play
basketball, volleyball, and soccer. If you are interested in learning more
about my experiences, or prospective collaborations, please contact me at
email@example.com and +91-7838779082.
Research Interest: Experimental Design, Biomedical Signal Processing and Analysis, Image Processing and Analysis; Dynamic Modelling and System Identification, Statistical Analysis and Modelling; Mathematical Approximation and Optimization, Biomedical Engineering, Machine Learning; Application of Artificial ntelligence, Fuzzy Logic, Neural Networks, Genetic Algorithm; Classical and Intelligent Control Systems, Mechatronics, Robot Architecture, Sensors and Actuators
Dr. Nicola Pellegrini is currently an assistant professor at University of Brescia. He has been involved in projects related to integrated mechatronic systems, product development, virtual factory modeling, motion planning and soft computing simulation. He is author of articles published in international journals and conferences. He has collaborated to National and European research programs and projects funded by private companies. Nicola Pellegrini is member of the ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers) and IFToMM Italy (International Federation for the Promotion of Mechanism and Machine Science).
Research Interest: Robotics; Diagnostics and prognostics; Reliability; Mechatronics; Vibrations
Number of publications: 30
Skype ID: nicola.pellegrini_5
Filippo Cavallo, MScEE, Phd in Bioengineering, is Assistant Professor at the BioRobotics Institute of Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna, (Pisa, Italy), focusing on cloud and social robotics, wireless and wearable sensor systems, biomedical processing, acceptability and ICT roadmapping. He participated in various National and European projects and currently is principal investigator of the DAPHNE Project and Work Package responsible in TransSafe (AAL-JP) and Centauro (Tuscany Region). Recently he was also project manager of Robot-Era, AALIANCE2 and Parkinson Project. He was visiting researcher at the the EndoCAS Center of Excellence, Pisa, Italy working in Computer Assisted Surgery (2005-2007); at the Takanishi Lab, Waseda University, Tokyo, Japan working on wireless sensor network (2007); at Tecnalia Recerch Center, Basque Country, Spain working on wearable sensor system for AAL. He was granted from the International Symposium of Robotics Research Committee as Fellowship Winner for best PhD thesis in Robotics (2007); from the Regional POR FSE 2007-2013 for a 3-years Research position at The BioRobotics Institute, Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna, Pontedera, Italy (2010-2013); from the ACCESS-IT 2009 for the Good Practise Label in Alzheimer Project (2009); from the Well-Tech Award for Quality of Life with the Robot-Era Project (2014); from the SMAU Award for Quality of Life with the Robot-Era Project (2014) and from iNEMO Challenge from STMicroelectronics (2015). In 2016 he was also chair of the Italian Forum of Ambient Assisted Living and related Summer School in Italy. He is author of various papers on conferences and ISI journals.
Research Interest: Service robotics, Cloud robotics, wearable sensors, IoT, AI, healthcare application, Industry 4.0
Biography: Felipe Jiménez obtained his Master Degree in Industrial Engineering from the Technical University of Madrid (UPM), his Master Degree in Physical Science from the National University of Distance Education of Spain and his PhD in Mechanical Engineering from the UPM in 2001, 2005 and 2006, respectively. Currently, he is Full Professor at the UPM and Head of the Intelligent Systems Unit of the University Institute for Automobile Research of the UPM. He has been involved in several research projects and has developed engineering studies for relevant national and international firms. His fields of interest are the automotive industry, vehicle safety, mechanical design, driver assistance systems and intelligent transport systems. He is author of several papers in relevant scientific journals and has participated in several national and international congresses.
Research Interest: Transport engineering, active safety, vehicular dynamics, intelligent transport systems, electronics and Instrumentation, automated driving, connected driving.
Number of Publications: 50
Biography: Associate Prof. Dr. Sy Dzung Nguyen (Sy Dung Nguyen) received the M.E. degree in Manufacturing Engineering from Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology (HCMUT) – VNU, Vietnam, in 2001, PhD degree in Applied Mechanics in 2011 from HCMUT. He was a postdoctoral fellow at Inha University, Korea, 2011-2012, at Incheon National University, Korea, 2015-2016. He is currently a Head of Division of Computational Mechatronics, Institute for Computational Science, Ton Duc Thang University, Vietnam. His research interests include artificial intelligence, nonlinear adaptive control, robotics, managing online structure damage, and big data. Dr. Nguyen has been the main author of several ISI papers in these fields.
Research Interest: Mechanics; Mechatronics; Intelligent Systems and Control; Industrial Robots
Research Interest: Robotic Surgery
Research Interest: Laparoscopic and robotic surgery
Research Interest: Biomechatronics, Wearable sensor applications for physical medicine and rehabilitation, Inertial motion capture, System dynamics and control.
Published On: April 14, 2021 | Pages: 001 - 010Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: December 30, 2020 | Pages: 022 - 024Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: November 26, 2020 | Pages: 018 - 021Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: August 11, 2020 | Pages: 013 - 017Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: July 31, 2020 | Pages: 007 - 012Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: April 25, 2020 | Pages: 001 - 006Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: March 11, 2017 | Pages: 001 - 003Abstract View Full Article View
I wish to be associated with the journal and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair. Manuscript submission process is good. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend this journal to others for publication of their works. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. The required information is easily available on the website.
The manuscript submission process is easy and user friendly. I strongly recommend my batch mates and co-scientists to submit their valuable works in this journal for publication. I think the journal should get impact factor for getting indexing. I am satisfied with the manuscript submission and publication time line. I like the peer review process which was very rapid fast in this journal. I can easily find the required information on the website."
I would like to continue the association in this journal and confer the services. Comments we are receiving from editors and reviewers are authentic. The manuscript submission process is easy. I strongly recommend this journal for getting indexing services in major platforms. I recommend my colleagues to submit the works to this journal. The journal is maintaining the accurate submission and publication time line. I like the rapid review process in this journal. I can easily find the required information on the journal webpage.
A good journal which is considerate and helpful in publishing your work.
I am happy to continue the association with the journal and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair. Indexing in pubmed can help in the journal growth. Manuscript submission process is rapid and smooth. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I put forward this journal to others for publication of their valuable works. I am satisfied with the submission to publication cycle. I like most in your publication process is the fast review. The required information on the website is appreciated.
The comments from editors and reviewers are agreeable. I think that my suggestion is to get indexing in Pubmed. Manuscript submission process is simple and user friendly. I recommend this journal for getting reputed indexing services. I surely recommend to others to submit their works in this journal. The submission and publication time line process of manuscripts are quick and timely. I like the quick and rapid publication process in the journal. I can easily find the required information on the journal webpage.
It is my great pleasure to serve as Editor for the Journal. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. Start monthly issue with ten articles in it which would be helpful for the growth of the Journal. Manuscript submission process is rapid and smooth. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I also recommend this journal to others for publishing their valuable and interesting research work.I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. I like most in our publication process is Fast review. The required information is easily accessible on the website.
The comments from editors and reviewers are meaning full and fair. The manuscript submission process in this journal is user friendly. I recommend this journal to get major reputed indexing platforms. I recommend to some of my colleagues to submit their valuable research works in this journal in coming future. Manuscript submission and publication time line process is satisfactory. The required information can get easily on the website.
It is my great pleasure to serve as Editor for the Journal. Indexing in the major search engines such as PubMed. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I also recommend this journal to my colleagues for publication of their research works. The required information is easily approachable on the website.
I wish to associate and contribute with the journal and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and satisfactory. Provide the p-ISSN number to the journal with indexation in important databases as Pubmed, SCOPUS, EMBASE, etc. Manuscript submission process is quick. It is very important for the journal to be indexed in International databases of repute to increase the impact factor and getting more good quality articles. I recommend this journal to others for publication of their valuable works. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. I like most in your publication process is the Quality of web publication. The articles are not easily searchable on the web.
University of Athens, Greece
Open Journal of Chemistry
International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory (INL), Portugal
International Journal of Nanomaterials, Nanotechnology and Nanomedicine
University of Athens , Greece
International Journal of Oral and Craniofacial Science
China University of Political Science and Law, China
Forensic Science Today
Hon. Pierre Guertin
Laval University, Canada
Global Journal of Obesity, Diabetes and Metabolic Syndrome
Arghya Narayan Banerjee
Yeungnam University, South Korea
International Journal of Nanomaterials, Nanotechnology and Nanomedicine
Southeastern University, China
Trends in Computer Science and Information Technology
Peter J Catalano
Tufts University, USA
Archives of Otolaryngology and Rhinology
Peter Lloyd Nara
Private Compnay- Biological Mimetics, Inc., USA
Annals of Antivirals and Antiretrovirals
Sassari University, Italy
Archive of Urological Research