Marco P. Soares dos Santos completed Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering at the University of Aveiro. He started his career by researching in the scope of automatic control, but he has been focused in designing innovative medical devices, namely active bone implants. He has already published more than 40 scientific papers in several international journals and conferences of high scientific prestige in the areas of medical devices, biomechanics, automatic control, sensors and actuators, applied mathematics and energy harvesting, not forgetting the activity in review of scientific works. He is member of the European Society of Biomechanics. He has been a researcher in several projects, three of which focusing on breakthroughs for active hip prostheses. He was already awarded with several scholarships and prizes. Currently he is also assistant professor in the Department of Mechanical Engineering of the University of Aveiro.
Research Interest: Instrumented active implants, electromagnetic stimulation of tissues, bone regeneration, self-powering, control.
Number of Publications: 43
URL of their official website: https://www.ua.pt/dem/person/80381944
Dr. António Pereira has a vast curriculum in industrial projects and in collaboration with society with more than 500 projects designed and produced, worth about 100 million euros. In 1990 he was founding shareholder and Director of Martifer Group (ca. 3500 employees) where he remained for 10 years. Since 2000 he has been a professor and researcher at the University of Aveiro where he has held positions of Board Member and Member of the Executive Committee at the Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of Aveiro. He is currently Director and Researcher in charge of the Research Unit Centre for Mechanical Technology and Automation (TEMA - https://www.ua.pt/tema/#), in which he coordinates more than 100 researchers. Recently, under his responsibility, TEMA is included in the “Portuguese Roadmap of Research Infrastructures of Strategic Relevance”, having been classified by FCT – Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia with the highest rating ("Category 1 - Those that have demonstrated high scientific potential and are considered to have high strategic regional and/or national relevance"), following the reference in https://www.fct.pt/apoios/equipamento/roteiro/index.phtml.en. TEMA was also selected, under its coordination, to be included in the European network of institutions considered to be relevant within the KETs (Key Enabling Technologies), being one of the 7 KET entities in Portugal. This network aims to help small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) accelerate the process of marketing their most innovative ideas, identifying partners of excellence in terms of research and technology transfer to society. The Research Centers that are part of this strategic network are chosen according to high levels of quality and quantity of their technological and scientific capacity. Key Enabling Technologies (advanced manufacturing technologies, advanced materials, industrial biotechnology, nanotechnology, etc.) are those that are considered to be innovative and have the potential to promote change in a variety of products and processes in traditional and emerging industries. His field of research focuses on the study of materials, from composites to metals, with 50 articles published in SCI journals, 980 citations and h-index of 17 (scopus). He collaborated in 11 scientific research projects funded by FCT, having been Principal Investigator for 8.
Research Interest: Welding, composite materials, adhesive joints, materials characterization
Centro de Tecnologia Mecânica e Automação
List of Publications:
1. Pereira, A. B., Morais, A. B. de. Strength of adhesively bonded stainless steel joints. International Journal of Adhesion and Adhesives Vol. 23, nº4, p. 315-322, 2003, https://doi.org/10.1016/S0143-7496(03)00049-6. 5-Year Impact Factor: 2.736.
2. Pereira, A. B., Morais, A. B. de. Mode II interlaminar fracture of glass/epoxy multidirectional laminates. Composites Part A, Vol. 35 (2), p. 265-272, 2004, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compositesa.2003.09.028. 5-Year Impact Factor: 3.946.
3. Pereira, A. B., Morais, A. B. de, A. T. Marques, P. T. de Castro. Mode II interlaminar fracture of carbon/epoxy multidirectional laminates. Composites Science and Technology, Vol. 64, nº 10-11, p. 1653-1659, 2004, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compscitech.2003.12.001. 5-Year Impact Factor: 4.480.
4. M. F. S. F. de Moura, Pereira, A. B., Morais, A. B. de. Influence of intralaminar cracking on the apparent interlaminar mode I fracture toughness of cross-ply laminates. Fatigue and Fracture of Engineering Materials and Structures, Vol. 27, pp. 759-766, 2004, doi: 10.1111/j.1460-2695.2004.00739.x. Impact Factor: 1.058.
5. Pereira, A. B., Morais, A. B. de. Mode I interlaminar fracture of carbon/epoxy multidirectional laminates. Composites Science and Technology. Vol. 64, nº 13-14, p. 2261-2270, 2004, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compscitech.2004.03.001. 5-Year Impact Factor: 4.480.
6. Pereira, A. B., Morais, A. B. de, M. F. S. F. de Moura, A. G. Magalhães. Mode I interlaminar fracture of woven glass/epoxy multidirectional laminates. Composites Part A. Vol. 36, nº 8, p. 1119-1127, 2005, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compositesa.2005.01.006. 5-Year Impact Factor: 3.946.
7. A. B. Pereira, A. B. de Morais, M. F. S. F. de Moura, A. G. Magalhães. Mode i interlaminar fracture of carbon/epoxy multidirectional laminates (Conference paper). 11th International Conference on Fracture (ICF11), Turin, Italy, 2005.
8. Morais, A. B. de, Pereira, A. B. Mixed mode I + II interlaminar fracture of glass/epoxy multidirectional laminates - Part 1: Analysis. Composites Science and Technology. Vol. 66, nº 13, p. 1889-1895, 2006, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compscitech.2006.04.006. 5-Year Impact Factor: 4.480.
9. Pereira, A. B., Morais, A. B. de. Mixed mode I + II interlaminar fracture of glass/epoxy multidirectional laminates - Part 2: Experiments. Composites Science and Technology. Vol. 66, nº 13, p. 1896-1902, 2006, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compscitech.2006.04.008. 5-Year Impact Factor: 4.480.
10. Morais, A. B. de, Pereira, A. B. Application of the effective crack method to mode I and mode II interlaminar fracture of carbon/epoxy unidirectional laminates. Composites Part A. Vol. 38, nº 3, p. 785-794, 2007, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compositesa.2006.09.001. 5-Year Impact Factor: 3.946.
11. Morais, A. B. de, Pereira, A. B. Interlaminar fracture of multidirectional glass/epoxy laminates under mixed mode I + II loading. Mechanics of Composite Materials, Vol. 43, nº 3, p. 233-244, 2007. Impact Factor: 0.451.
12. Morais, A. B. de, Pereira, A. B., J. P. Teixeira, N. C. Cavaleiro. Strength of epoxy adhesive bonded stainless steel joints. International Journal of Adhesion and Adhesives, Vol. 27, nº 8, p. 679-686, 2007, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijadhadh.2007.02.002. 5-Year Impact Factor: 2.736.
13. Pereira, A. B., Morais, A. B. de. Mixed mode I + II interlaminar fracture of carbon/epoxy laminates. Composites Part A, Vol. 39, nº 2, pp. 322–333, 2008, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compositesa.2007.10.013. 5-Year Impact Factor: 3.946.
14. Morais, A. B. de, Pereira, A. B. Mixed mode II + III interlaminar fracture of carbon/epoxy laminates. Composites Science and Technology, Vol. 68, nº 9, pp. 2022–2027, 2008, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compscitech.2008.02.023. 5-Year Impact Factor: 4.480.
15. Pereira, A. B., Morais, A. B. de. Mixed-mode I + III interlaminar fracture of carbon/epoxy laminates. Composites Part A, Vol. 40, Issue 4, pp. 518–523, 2009, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compositesa.2009.02.003. 5-Year Impact Factor: 3.946.
16. Morais, A. B. de, Pereira, A. B. Mode III interlaminar fracture of carbon/epoxy laminates using a four-point bending plate test. Composites Part A, Vol. 40, Issue 11, pp. 1741–1746, 2009, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compositesa.2009.08.009. 5-Year Impact Factor: 3.946.
17. Morais, A. B. de, Pereira, A. B., Moura, M.F.S.F. de Magalhães, A.G. Mode III interlaminar fracture of carbon/epoxy laminates using the edge crack torsion (ECT) test. Composites Sc. Tech., Vol. 69 (5), pp. 670–676, 2009, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compscitech.2008.12.019. 5-Year Impact Factor: 4.480.
18. Neves, V. V., Morais, A. B. de. Pereira, A. B., Faria, R. D. Compression behavior of woven glass/epoxy specimens using a new end-loaded hybrid specimen. Polymer Composites, Vol. 32, Issue 3, pp. 491–496, 2011, DOI: 10.1002/pc.21071. Impact Factor: 1.455.
19. Pereira, A. B., Morais, A. B. de, Moura, M. F. S F. de. Design and analysis of a new six-point edge crack torsion (6ECT) specimen for mode III interlaminar fracture characterisation. Composites Part A, Vol. 42, Issue 2, pp. 131–139, 2011, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compositesa.2010.10.013. 5-Year Impact Factor: 3.946.
20. Banea, M. D., Sousa, F. S. M., Silva L. F. M., Campilho, R. D. S. G., de Bastos Pereira, A. M. Effects of Temperature and Loading Rate on the Mechanical Properties of a High Temperature Epoxy Adhesive. Journal of Adhesion Science and Technology, Vol. 25, Issue 18, pp. 2461–2474, 2011, http://dx.doi.org/10.1163/016942411X580144. 5-Year Impact Factor: 1.153.
21. Morais, A. B. de, Pereira, A. B., Moura, M. F. S F. de. Mode III interlaminar fracture of carbon/epoxy laminates using the Six-Point Edge Crack Torsion (6ECT). Composites Part A, Vol. 42, Issue 11, pp. 1793–1799, 2011, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compositesa.2011.08.002. 5-Year Impact Factor: 3.946.
22. Macedo, F. S., Pereira, A. B., Morais, A. B. de. Mixed Bending-Tension (MBT) test for mode I interlaminar and intralaminar fracture. Composites Science and Technology, Vol. 72, Issue 9, pp. 1049–1055, 2012, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compscitech.2012.03.023. 5-Year Impact Factor: 4.480.
23. Dourado, N., Moura, M. F. S. F. de, Morais, A. B. de, Pereira, A. B. Bilinear approximations to the mode II delamination cohesive law using an inverse method. Mechanics of Materials, Vol. 49, pp. 42–50, 2012, doi.org/10.1016/j.mechmat.2012.02.004. 5-Year Impact Factor: 2.575.
24. Morais, A.B. de, Cardoso, C.M., Pereira, A. B. Evaluation of in-plane ply shear properties from unidirectional plate torsion tests. Composites Part A, Vol. 53, pp. 168–175, 2013, doi.org/10.1016/j.compositesa.2013.06.012. 5-Year Impact Factor: 3.946.
25. Borodachenkova, M., Wen, W., Barlat, F., Pereira, A., Grácio, J.J. Numerical simulation of the mechanical response during strain path change: application to Zn alloys. Procedia Engineering, Vol. 81, pp. 1300-1305, 2014, doi.org/10.1016/j.proeng.2014.10.147.
26. Jardin, R. T., Fernandes, F. A. O., Pereira, A. B., Alves de Sousa, R. J. Static and dynamic mechanical response of different cork agglomerates. Materials and Design, Vol. 68, pp. 121-126, 2015, doi.org/10.1016/j.matdes.2014.12.016. 5-Year Impact Factor: 3.219.
27. Morais, A. B. de, Pereira, A. B., Moura, M. F. S. F. de, Silva, F. G. A., Dourado, N. Bilinear approximations to the mixed-mode I–II delamination cohesive law using an inverse method. Composite Struct., Vol. 122, pp. 361-366, 2015, doi.org/10.1016/j.compstruct.2014.11.058. 5-Year Impact Factor: 3.442.
28. Borodachenkova, M., Barlat, F., Wen, W., Bastos, A., Gracio, J.J. A microstructure-based model for describing the material properties of Al-Zn alloys during high pressure torsion. Int. Journal of Plasticity, Vol. 68, pp. 150-163, 2015 doi.org/10.1016/j.ijplas.2014.01.009. 5-Year Impact Factor: 5.9.
29. Wen, W., Borodachenkova, M., Pereira, A., Barlat, F., Gracio, J. Hardening behavior and texture evolution of TWIP steel during strain path change. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, Vol. 82 (1), 2015, doi:10.1088/1757-899X/82/1/012089
30. Borodachenkova, M., Wen, W., Barlat, F., Pereira, A., Grácio, J. Modeling of the mechanical behavior and texture evolution in Zn alloys during reverse shear loading. Journal of Mat. Processing Tech., Vol. 224, pp. 143-148, 2015, doi.org/10.1016/j.jmatprotec.2015.04.021
31. Fernandes, F.A.O., Jardin, R.T., Pereira, A.B., Alves de Sousa, R.J. Comparing the mechanical performance of synthetic and natural cellular materials. Materials and Design, Vol. 82, pp. 335-341, 2015, DOI: 10.1016/j.matdes.2015.06.004
32. Sousa, J.A., Pereira, A.B., Martins, A.P., de Morais, A.B. Mode II fatigue delamination of carbon/epoxy laminates using the end-notched flexure test. Composite Structures, Vol. 134, pp. 506-512, 2015, DOI: 10.1016/j.compstruct.2015.08.002. 5-Year Impact Factor: 3.5.
33. Xue, X., Liao, J., Vincze, G., Pereira, A.B., Barlat, F. Experimental assessment of nonlinear elastic behaviour of dual-phase steels and application to springback prediction. International Journal of Mechanical Sciences, Vol. 117, pp. 1-15, 2016, doi: 10.1016/j.ijmecsci.2016.08.003
34. Xue, X., Liao, J., Vincze, G., Pereira, A.B. Experimental validation of numerical model for asymmetric deep drawing of DP780 steel sheet using digital image correlation. Journal of Physics: Conference Series 734, Part B, 2016, doi:10.1088/1742-6596/734/3/032102
35. F.A.O. Fernandes J.P. Tavares, R.J. Alves de Sousa, A.B. Pereira, J.L. Esteves. Manufacturing and testing composites based on natural materials. Procedia Manufacturing, Vol. 13, pp 227-234, 2017, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.promfg.2017.09.055
36. F.A.O. Fernandes, D.F. Oliveira, A.B. Pereira. Optimal parameters for laser welding of advanced high-strength steels used in the automotive industry. Procedia Manufacturing, Vol. 13, pp 227-234, 2017, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.promfg.2017.09.052
37. Liao, J., Sousa, J.A., Lopes, A.B., Xue, X., Barlat, F., Pereira, A.B. Mechanical, microstructural behavior and modeling of dual phase steels under complex deformation paths, International Journal of Plasticity, Vol. 93, pp. 269-290, 2017, doi: 10.1016/j.ijplas.2016.03.010
38. Xue, X., Liao, J., Vincze, G., Pereira, A.B. Control strategy of twist springback for aluminium alloy hybrid thin-walled tube under mandrel-rotary draw bending. Int J Mater Form, 2017. doi:10.1007/s12289-017-1346-7
39. Liao, J., Sousa, Xue, X., Lee, M-G., Barlat, F., Vincze, G., Pereira, A.B. Constitutive modeling for path-dependent behavior and its influence on twist springback. International Journal of Plasticity, Vol. 93, pp 64-88, 2017. doi.org/10.1016/j.ijplas.2017.02.009
40. Silva, D., Mendes, J.C., Pereira, A.B., Gégot, F., Alves, L.N. Measuring torque and temperature in a rotating shaft using commercial saw sensors. MDPI - Sensors, Vol. 17(7), p. 1547, 2017, doi:10.3390/s17071547
41. P.T. Santos, S. Pinto, P.A.A.P. Marques, A.B. Pereira, R.J. Alves de Sousa, Agglomerated cork: A way to tailor its mechanical properties, Composite Structures, Vol. 178, pp 277-287, 2017. doi.org/10.1016/j.compstruct.2017.07.035
42. Xin Xue, António B. Pereira, José Amorim, Juan Liao. Effects of Pulsed Nd:YAG Laser Welding Parameters on Penetration and Microstructure Characterization of a DP1000 Steel Butt Joint, Metals, Vol. 7(8), 292, 2017. doi:10.3390/met7080292
43. Francisco J. M. Q. De Melo, António B. Pereira, Alfredo B. Morais.The Simulation of an Automotive Air Spring Suspension Using a Pseudo-Dynamic Procedure, Applied sciences, Vol. 8(7), 1049, 2018. doi: 10.3390/app8071049
44. Xin Xue, Gabriela Vincze, António B. Pereira, Jianyi Pan, Juan Liao. Assessment of Metal Flow Balance in Multi-Output Porthole Hot Extrusion of AA6060 Thin-Walled Profile, Metals, Vol. 8(6), 462, 2018. doi: 10.3390/met8060462
45. Xin Xue 1, António Pereira, Gabriela Vincze, Xinyong Wu, Juan Liao. Interfacial Characteristics of Dissimilar Ti6Al4V/AA6060 Lap Joint by Pulsed Nd:YAG Laser Welding, Metals, Vol. 9(1), 71, 2019. doi: 10.3390/met9010071
46. António B. Pereira, Fábio A.O. Fernandes and Bruno Filipe. Effect of Deformation Path on the Microstructure and Mechanical Behavior of TWIP980 Steel. J. Manuf. Mater. Process. 2019, 3(1), 12. doi: 10.3390/jmmp3010012
47. António B. Pereira, Ana Cabrinha, Fábio Rocha, Pedro Marques, Fábio A. O. Fernandes, Ricardo J. Alves de Sousa. Dissimilar Metals Laser Welding between DP1000 Steel and Aluminum Alloy 1050. Metals, Vol. 9(1), 102, 2019.doi: 10.3390/met9010102
48. António B. Pereira 1, Fábio A.O. Fernandes, Alfredo B. de Morais, Pedro Carvalhoso. Development of a Delamination Fatigue Testing Machine for Composite Materials. Machines, Vol. 7(2), 27, 2019. doi: 10.3390/machines7020027
49. Shanshan Chen, Juan Liao, Hongliang Xiang, Xin Xue, António B. Pereira. Pre-strain Effect on Twist Springback of a 3D P-Channel in Deep Drawing. Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 2019. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jmatprotec.2019.05.005
50. Lingala Syam Sundar, Manoj K. Singh, António M.B. Pereira and Antonio C.M. Sousa. The Cobalt Oxide-Based Composite Nanomaterial Synthesis and Its Biomedical and Engineering Applications. Intexhopen, 2019. DOI: 10.5772/intechopen.88272
Research Interest: Control and Dynamics; Nano-Robotics; Autonomous Vehicles; Renewable Energy Systems.
Biography: Associate Prof. Dr. Sy Dzung Nguyen (Sy Dung Nguyen) received the M.E. degree in Manufacturing Engineering from Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology (HCMUT) – VNU, Vietnam, in 2001, PhD degree in Applied Mechanics in 2011 from HCMUT. He was a postdoctoral fellow at Inha University, Korea, 2011-2012, at Incheon National University, Korea, 2015-2016. He is currently a Head of Division of Computational Mechatronics, Institute for Computational Science, Ton Duc Thang University, Vietnam. His research interests include artificial intelligence, nonlinear adaptive control, robotics, managing online structure damage, and big data. Dr. Nguyen has been the main author of several ISI papers in these fields.
Research Interest: Mechanics; Mechatronics; Intelligent Systems and Control; Industrial Robots
Research Interest: Hard Tissue Biomechanics, Finite Element Modelling, Implant Design and Preoperative Planning.
Seyed Ehsan Razavi (b. Sep 05, 1981) received his BSc in Electrical Engineering (2006), MSc in Control Engineering (2008), PhD in Control Engineering (2014). Now he is Assistant Professor of Electrical Engineering Department in Islamic Azad University, Mashhad Branch, Mashhad, Iran. His current research interests are Control Theory,Biomedical Engineering, Nanoparticles,Image Processing and Hyperthermia.He has authored several book chapters and published more than 22 papers in journals and conferences.
Research Interest: Control Systems, Control of Biological Systems, Biomedical Engineering , Hyperthermia, Large Scale Systems , Nanoparticles.
List of Publications:
Journal Papers :
 S. Ehsan Razavi, Hamed Khodadadi, "Medical Brain Images Segmentation Using a Graph Based Method', BRAIN. Broad Research in Artificial Intelligence and Neuroscience,Vol.10,Issue.2,(2019-In Press). (ISI)
 S. Ehsan Razavi, Mohsen Ghodsi, Hamed Khodadadi," Voltage Stability Enhancement Along with Line Congestion Reduction Using UPFC and Wind Farm Allocation and Sizing by Two Different Evolutionary Algorithms", Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering,Springer,Vol.480, pp 497-508,(2018).(ISI)
 S. Ehsan Razavi, " A Neural Controller for Online Laser Power Adjustment during the Heat Therapy Process in the Presence of Nanoparticles" , Australasian Physical & Engineering Sciences in Medicine – Springer,VOL 17,Issues65 (2017). ( ISI)
 S. Ehsan Razavi ," A Closed Loop Control Approach for Online Laser Power Adjustment during Heat Therapy Process in the Presence of Nanoparticles", Lasers in Engineering, PHILADELPHIA,University, USA,VOL 32- Number 1-3(2016).( ISI)
 S. Ehsan Razavi,Mohammad Ali Nekoui ,Mohammad Reza Jahed-Motlagh,"A Novel Approach to Control the Temperature of Nanoparticles’ Targeted Site", Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience- American Scientific Publishers ,Vol 12-492-500 (2015). (ISI)
 Alireza Alfi, S.Ehsan Razavi and Amir Hassannia," GA-Based Fuzzy State Feedback Controller applied to a Nonlinear Power System", The Journal of American Science, 2012.(ISI)
 Hamed Khodadadi, S. Ehsan Razavi and Hossein Ahmadi-Noubari," A Comparison between Neural Networks and Wavelet Networks in Nonlinear System Identification",
Research Journal of Applied Sciences, Engineering and Technology,2012.(ISI)
 S. Ehsan Razavi, Abdollah Babaei,"New Technique to improve Power System Stabilizer performance by Genetic Algorithm",",The Journal of American Science, 2011. (ISI)
 S. Ehsan Razavi, A. Babaei," Modification of IEEE Model for Metal Oxide Arresters Against Transient Impulses Using Genetic Algorithms",Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences, 2011.(ISI)
 S. Ehsan Razavi, "Shift Register Design Using D-Flip flop with Low Power Consumption and High Speed", International Journal of Science and Advanced Technology, 2011.
 S. Ehsan Razavi , Hamed Khodadadi, M.Nasser Moghaddasi," Signal Processing and Pattern Recognition Using Wavelet Transform" International Journal of Science and Advanced Technology, 2011.
 Alireza Alfi, Alireza Khosravi, Seyyed Ehsan Razavi," bee algoritm based nolinear optimal control applied to a continuous stirred –tank chemical reactor", Global Journal of Pure & Applied Science and Technology,2011.
 S. Ehsan Razavi, M. Ali Nekoui and Mohammad Ravari "Near optimum control of large scale systems:Synchronous turbo generator system as a case study", International Review of Automatic Control, 2009.
 S. Ehsan Razavi, Hooshang Aminelahi" The near-optimum rules for linear time, large scale systems", European Journal of Scientific Research, 2009.
 S. Ehsan Razavi,"A New Method to Design Aircraft Controller for Improving Longitudinal Maneuvers Capability", 91st International conferences on Engineering and Natural Science (ICENS 2016), ISBN: 978-93-86083-34-0.
 Seyed Ehsan Razavi,"Medical image of region using graph-based method", The 2nd International Conference on Science & Engineering, 18 th of March 2016 –Istanbul-Turkey.
 S. Ehsan Razavi; Javad Royaei; Mehdi Bahadorzadeh," Design a low current and high speed shift register based on D type flip flop", The Fourth International Conference on e-Technologies and Networks for Development (ICeND2015)-IEEE .
 S. Ehsan Razavi, Mehdi Bahadorzade & Hossein Bolandpour , “Application of Signal Processing and Pattern Recognition By Wavelet Transform”, The Third International Conference on Informatics Engineering and Information Science Lods University of Technology, Poland September 22-24, 2014.
 S. E. Razavi, M. R. Jahedmotlagh, A. Shiri and H. Amin Elahi “Near optimum control of large scale systems: Synchronous turbo generator system as a case study”, International University Power Engineering Conference (Upec 2007).
 S.Ehsan Razavi,A.Babaei, S.A.Kamali and A. Gholami “Performance Improvement of Power System Stabilizer by Genetic Algorithm for One Machine Infinite Bus System”, International University Power Engineering Conference(Upec 2007).
1. S.Ehsan Razavi ,"Linear Control System", ISBN:978-600-6894-09-6,Mashhad,2013.
2. S.Ehsan Razavi,Bahram Manoochehri , "Electrical Circuit Analysis", ISBN:978-964-6663-39-7,Tehran,2006.
20. Honors and Award:
- Rank 1 of an entrance exam of a Ph.D. Electrical Engineering, Islamic Azad University (2009).
- Rank 1 among graduate students of Control Engineering at Islamic Azad University (2008).
- Rank 1 among instructors Islamic Azad University of Mashhad - Electrical Group (2008).
Research Interest: Biomedical Robotics, Rehabilitation Robotics, Assistive Robotics, Human-Machine Interfaces, Control Techniques, Human Motor Control, ICT Systems for Tele Rehabilitation and Telemonitoring Applications.
Biography: Dr. Hao-Xian Yang has received his PhD in Sun Yat-sen University Cancer Center during the period of 1999- 2004. Currently, he is working as Chief physician, Department of Thoracic Surgery in Sun Yat-sen University Cancer Center, PR China. He has authored 33 research articles.
Research Interest: Minimally invasive thoracic surgery, especially robotic thoracic surgery; multidisciplinary and individualized therapy of thoracic cancers, early detection of thoracic cancers, and thoracic cancer staging
Research Interest: Laparoscopic and robotic surgery
Biography: Dr Xing-Gang Yan received the B.Sc. degree from Shaanxi Normal University, in 1985, the M.Sc. degree from Qufu Normal University in 1991, and the Ph.D. degree of engineering from Northeastern University, China in 1997. Currently, he is Associate Professor of Control Engineering at the University of Kent, United Kingdom. He worked as a Research Fellow/Research Associate in the Northwestern Polytechnical University, University of Hong Kong, China, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore and the University of Leicester, United Kingdom. He was a Lecturer in Qingdao University, China from 1991 to 1994. He is the Editor-In-Chief of the International Journal of Engineering Research and Science & Technology. He serves as a member of the Editorial Board of several engineering journals and a member of TPC for several conferences. His research interests include sliding mode control, decentralised control, fault detection and isolation, nonlinear system and time delay system with applications. He has published three books, five invited book chapters and over 170 referred papers in these research areas.
Research Interest: Control Theory and Control Engineering including sliding mode techniques, decentralised control, fault detection and fault tolerant control with applications in mobile robot system, robot arm control and vehicle control.
Filippo Cavallo, MScEE, Phd in Bioengineering, is Assistant Professor at the BioRobotics Institute of Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna, (Pisa, Italy), focusing on cloud and social robotics, wireless and wearable sensor systems, biomedical processing, acceptability and ICT roadmapping. He participated in various National and European projects and currently is principal investigator of the DAPHNE Project and Work Package responsible in TransSafe (AAL-JP) and Centauro (Tuscany Region). Recently he was also project manager of Robot-Era, AALIANCE2 and Parkinson Project. He was visiting researcher at the the EndoCAS Center of Excellence, Pisa, Italy working in Computer Assisted Surgery (2005-2007); at the Takanishi Lab, Waseda University, Tokyo, Japan working on wireless sensor network (2007); at Tecnalia Recerch Center, Basque Country, Spain working on wearable sensor system for AAL. He was granted from the International Symposium of Robotics Research Committee as Fellowship Winner for best PhD thesis in Robotics (2007); from the Regional POR FSE 2007-2013 for a 3-years Research position at The BioRobotics Institute, Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna, Pontedera, Italy (2010-2013); from the ACCESS-IT 2009 for the Good Practise Label in Alzheimer Project (2009); from the Well-Tech Award for Quality of Life with the Robot-Era Project (2014); from the SMAU Award for Quality of Life with the Robot-Era Project (2014) and from iNEMO Challenge from STMicroelectronics (2015). In 2016 he was also chair of the Italian Forum of Ambient Assisted Living and related Summer School in Italy. He is author of various papers on conferences and ISI journals.
Research Interest: Service robotics, Cloud robotics, wearable sensors, IoT, AI, healthcare application, Industry 4.0
Dr. Nicola Pellegrini is currently an assistant professor at University of Brescia. He has been involved in projects related to integrated mechatronic systems, product development, virtual factory modeling, motion planning and soft computing simulation. He is author of articles published in international journals and conferences. He has collaborated to National and European research programs and projects funded by private companies. Nicola Pellegrini is member of the ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers) and IFToMM Italy (International Federation for the Promotion of Mechanism and Machine Science).
Research Interest: Robotics; Diagnostics and prognostics; Reliability; Mechatronics; Vibrations
Number of publications: 30
Skype ID: nicola.pellegrini_5
Biography: I am Parmod Kumar, qualified Engineer
offering 12 years of cross functional experience. I started my career as a
Marine Engineer and worked with Mitsui O.S.K. Lines and Chevron Shipping Co.
L.L.C. Presently I am working as an Assistant Professor with MWU, Ethiopia, a
Data Science Trainer [URL] and volunteering as NPA Diversity Officer. I am at
the same time working as a freelance research adviser to M.S. and Ph.D.
students. I am further serving as a reviewer for various reputed international
conferences and journals. I am passionate to listen and solve challenging
problems. In Data Science training course, I teach 'Data Science Introduction
and Toolbox', 'Data Extraction, Preparation, and Manipulation' 'Inferential
Statistics', 'Principal Of Analytic Graph', 'Predictive Models and Machine
Learning Algorithm – Supervised Regression', 'Predictive Models and Machine
Learning Algorithm – Supervised Classification', 'Predictive Models and Machine
Learning Algorithm – Unsupervised', 'Text Mining, Natural Language Processing,
and Social Network Analysis', and 'Capstone Project.'
credentials include Post Graduate Diploma in industrial Automation (PGDIA);
Ph.D. - Control Systems and Signal Processing, M.S. - Measurement and Control
Engineering, and B.E. - Marine Engineering.
Honesty, integrity, and
dedication are my core strengths which have significantly contributed towards
my career growth. I look forward to taking up assignments with greater
responsibilities and creating the landmark. I am nature and animal lover and
enjoy spending time with them. Also, I read books on diverse topics and play
basketball, volleyball, and soccer. If you are interested in learning more
about my experiences, or prospective collaborations, please contact me at
firstname.lastname@example.org and +91-7838779082.
Research Interest: Experimental Design, Biomedical Signal Processing and Analysis, Image Processing and Analysis; Dynamic Modelling and System Identification, Statistical Analysis and Modelling; Mathematical Approximation and Optimization, Biomedical Engineering, Machine Learning; Application of Artificial ntelligence, Fuzzy Logic, Neural Networks, Genetic Algorithm; Classical and Intelligent Control Systems, Mechatronics, Robot Architecture, Sensors and Actuators
Research Interest: Robotic Surgery
November 1999 to date: Researcher (1999 -2004), Associate Prof. (2005-to date) at “Mediterranea” University if Reggio Calabria.
1994: Master degree in Civil Engineering, “Mediterranea” University if Reggio Calabria.
2013: Degree in Mathematics, University of Messina.
2018: Master degree in Mathematics, University of Messina.
1999: PhD in Electronic Engineering.
LANGUAGES: English (B2) French (C1).
Research Interest: MEMS/NEMS, Magnetorheological Fluids, Image and Signal Processing
List of Publications: (the most recents):
1. Mario Versaci, Antonino Cutrupi, Annunziata Palumbo (2021). A Magneto-Thermo-Static Study of a Magneto-Rheological Fluid Damper: A Finite Element Analysis. IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON MAGNETICS, vol. 57, ISSN: 0018-9464, doi: 10.1109/TMAG.2020.3032892
2. Giovanni Angiulli, Mario Versaci, Salvatore Calcagno (2020). Computation of the Cutoff Wavenumbers of Metallic Waveguides with Symmetries by Using a Nonlinear Eigenproblem Formulation: A Group Theoretical Approach. MATHEMATICS, vol. 8, p. 1-20, ISSN: 2227-7390, doi: 10.3390/math8040489
3. Giovanni Angiulli, Mario Versaci, Salvatore Calcagno, Paolo Di Barba (2020). Quick Retrieval of Effective Electromagnetic Metamaterial Parameters by Using a Multi-fidelity Surrogate Modelling Approach. THE EUROPEAN PHYSICAL JOURNAL. APPLIED PHYSICS, ISSN: 1286-0042, doi: 10.1051/epjap/2020200014
4. Giovanni Angiulli, Salvatore Calcagno, Domenico De Carlo, Filippo Laganà, Mario Versaci (2020). Second-Order Parabolic Equation to Model, Analyze, and Forecast Thermal-Stress Distribution in Aircraft Plate Attack Wing–Fuselage. MATHEMATICS, vol. 8, p. 1-21, ISSN: 2227-7390, doi: 10.3390/math8010006
5. Mario Versaci, Alessandra Jannelli, Giovanni Angiulli (2020). Electrostatic Micro-Electro-Mechanical-Systems (MEMS) Devices: A Comparison Among Numerical Techniques for Recovering the Membrane Profile. IEEE ACCESS, vol. 8, p. 125874-125886, ISSN: 2169-3536, doi: 10.1109/ACCESS.2020.3008332
6. Mario Versaci, Giovanni Angiulli (2020). Electrostatic Capacity of a Metallic Cylinder: Effect of the Moment Method Discretization Process on the Performances of the Krylov Subspace Techniques. MATHEMATICS, vol. 8, p. 1-37, ISSN: 2227-7390, doi: 10.3390/math8091431 - Articolo in rivista
7. Mario Versaci, Giovanni Angiulli, Alessandra Jannelli (2020). Recovering of the Membrane Profile of an Electrostatic Circular MEMS by a Three-Stage Lobatto Procedure: A Convergence Analysis in the Absence of
Ghost Solutions. MATHEMATICS, vol. 8, p. 1-19, ISSN: 2227-7390, doi: 10.3390/math8040487
8. Mario Versaci, Giovanni Angiulli, Fabio La Foresta (2020). A Modified Heart Dipole Model for the Generation of Pathological ECG Signals. COMPUTATION, vol. 8, ISSN: 2079-3197, doi: 10.3390/computation8040092
9. Mario Versaci, Paolo Di Barba, Francesco Carlo Morabito (2020). Curvature-Dependent Electrostatic Field as a Principle for Modelling Membrane-Based MEMS Devices. A Review. MEMBRANES, vol. 10, ISSN: 2077-0375
10. Paolo Di Barba, Luisa Fattorusso, Mario Versaci (2020). Curvature Dependent Electrostatic Field in the Deformable MEMS Device: Stability and Optimal Control. COMMUNICATIONS IN APPLIED AND INDUSTRIAL MATHEMATICS, vol. 11, p. 35-54, ISSN: 2038-0909, doi: 10.2478/caim-2020-003
11. VERSACI, Mario, Palumbo A (2020). Magnetorheological Fluids: Qualitative comparison between a mixture model in the Extended Irreversible Thermodynamics framework and an Herschel–Bulkley experimental elastoviscoplastic model. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF NON-LINEAR MECHANICS, vol. 118, p. 1-13, ISSN: 0020-7462, doi: 10.1016/j.ijnonlinmec.2019.103288
12. Versaci Mario, Angiulli Giovanni, Di Barba Paolo, Morabito Francesco Carlo (2020). Joint use of eddy current imaging and fuzzy similarities to assess the integrity of steel plates. OPEN PHYSICS, vol. 18, p. 230-240, ISSN: 2391-5471, doi: 10.1515/phys-2020-0159
13. Paolo Di Barba, Luisa Fattorusso, Mario Versaci (2019). A 2D Non-Linear Second-Order Differential Model for Electrostatic Circular Membrane MEMS Devices: A Result of Existence and Uniqueness. MATHEMATICS, vol. 7, p. 1-18, ISSN: 2227-7390, doi: 10.3390/math7121193
14. VERSACI M, Angiulli G, Fattorusso L, Jannelli A (2019). On the Uniqueness of the Solution for a Semi-Linear Elliptic Boundary Value Problem of the Membrane MEMS Device for Reconstructing the Membrane Profile in Absence of Ghost Solutions. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF NON-LINEAR MECHANICS, vol. 109, p. 24-31, ISSN: 0020-7462, doi: 10.1016/j.ijnonlinmec.2018.10.014
15. Angiulli G, Jannelli A, Morabito Francesco Carlo, Versaci M (2018). Reconstructing the membrane detection of a 1D electrostatic-driven MEMS device by the shooting method: convergence analysis and ghost solutions identification. COMPUTATIONAL AND APPLIED MATHEMATICS, vol. 34, p. 133-146, ISSN: 0101-8205, doi: 10.1007/s40314-017-0564-4
16. Versaci M., La Foresta F., Morabito F. C., Angiulli G. (2018). A fuzzy divergence approach for solving electrostatic identification problems for NDT applications. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF APPLIED ELECTROMAGNETICS AND MECHANICS, vol. 57, p. 133-146, ISSN: 1383-5416, doi: 10.3233/JAE-170043
17. Angiulli G, De Carlo D, Sgrò A, VERSACI M, Morabito Francesco Carlo (2017). Accurate modelling of lossy SIW resonators using a neural network residual kriging approach. IEICE ELECTRONICS EXPRESS, vol. 14, p. 1-6, ISSN: 1349-2543, doi: 10.1587/elex.14.20170073 -
18. Di Barba P, VERSACI, Mario, FATTORUSSO, Luisa Angela Maria (2017). Electrostatic Field in Terms of Geometric Curvature in Membrane MEMS Devices. COMMUNICATIONS IN APPLIED AND INDUSTRIAL MATHEMATICS, vol. 8, p. 165-184, ISSN: 2038-0909, doi: 10.1515/caim-2017-0009 -
19. Versaci M, Morabito Francesco Carlo, Angiulli G (2017). Adaptive Image Contrast Enhancement by Computing Distances into a 4-Dimensional Fuzzy Unit Hypercube. IEEE ACCESS, vol. 5, p. 26922-26931, ISSN: 2169-3536, doi: 10.1109/ACCESS.2017.2776349
20. MORABITO, Francesco Carlo, Campolo M, Mammone N, Franceschetti S, Tagliavini F, Gambardella A, Cianci V, Ferlazzo E, Aguglia U, VERSACI, Mario, Sofia V, Fatuzzo D, Labate A, Mumoli L, Tripodi GG, Gasparini S, Sueri C (2016). Deep Learning Representation from Electroencephalography of Early-Stage Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease and Features for Differentiation from Rapidly Progressive Dementia. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF NEURAL SYSTEMS, vol. 26, p. 1-15, ISSN: 0129-0657, doi: 10.1142/S0129065716500398
Research Interest: Computational Intelligence, Machine Learning, Intelligent Data Modeling and Analysis, Pattern Recognition, Biomedical Signal Processing, Modeling and Control of Biomedical Systems, Human-Machine Systems, Brain-Machine Interaction and Neuroergonomics.
Research Interest: Biomechatronics, Wearable sensor applications for physical medicine and rehabilitation, Inertial motion capture, System dynamics and control.
Published On: December 14, 2021 | Pages: 047 - 050Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: August 19, 2021 | Pages: 041 - 046Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: August 18, 2021 | Pages: 037 - 040Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: August 03, 2021 | Pages: 034 - 037Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: July 03, 2021 | Pages: 030 - 033Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: June 11, 2021 | Pages: 019 - 029Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: May 22, 2021 | Pages: 011 - 018Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: April 14, 2021 | Pages: 001 - 010Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: December 30, 2020 | Pages: 022 - 024Abstract View Full Article View
I wish to associate with the journal and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend this journal to others for publication. The required information is easily available on the website.
I wish to associate and contribute to the journal and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and satisfactory. Manuscript submission process is quick. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I also recommend this journal to others for publication. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. I like most in your publication process is the rapidity. The required information is easily approachable on the website.
The experience of publishing with Peertechz Publications can
be summed up in one word, "awesome!" From great author relationship
service to prompt, detailed review to thorough and timely return of manuscript.
Guess what, I appreciate the plagiarism check and your custom of sending
detailed report. Please keep up the good job!
I wish to associate with this journal and confer my services. I recommend this journal for major indexing platforms. I strongly recommend the others to submit their research works for the sake of the journal growth. The required information can get easily on journal webpage.
International Journal of Aquaculture & Fishery SciencesGreetings from Headquarters, Bangladesh Fisheries Research Institute, Bangladesh.
Hope this email finds you well in every aspect. I’m Md. Hashibur Rahman, working as a Scientific Officer at Bangladesh Fisheries Research Institute, Research and Management Division, Headquarters. I’m very glad to inform you that, I have prepared a research article from my Research findings and entitled my article as “Impact of Floating feed on Growth Performance, Yield and Survival of Rohu (Labeo rohita) and Tilapia (Oreochromis niloticus) in Tank Based Intensive Aquaculture System”. It was a unique research to determine the growth performance of rohu (Labeo rohita) and Tilapia (Oreochromis niloticus) as the conventional assessment of the growth rate avoiding intermediary data is highly criticized by the scholars as the data of the beginning and the end of production cycle usually considered for the measurement. This ascertains that pre-determined amount of feeding ration imparted by the farmers in case of floating feed which wastes the high-cost feed and money.The study was carried out to in intensive aquaculture system in tanks feeding with floating feed to assess the growth and production and to determine the growth rate focusing on different intermediate sampling stages to have better understanding on growth trends. The present study aimed to find out the crucial points in the growth of fish and to adjust the right amount of required quality feed to reduce the wastage of feed. If the wastage can be reduced the water quality of culture systems will also be improved. At the same time the cost of feed will be also minimized at the farmer’s level.This study reveals an outstanding clarification on the growth of both of the fish species in different sampling stages and thus the wastage of feed at the final stages of the culture period can be retarded due to the proper demonstration of feed. I am very enthusiastic to publish my article with such a prominent journal (International Journal of Aquaculture & Fishery Sciences) as its contribution in fisheries sector is highly applauded in terms of quality journal publication.
This paper has not been submitted elsewhere for the review or any other consideration for the publication. There is no conflict of interest in this regard. Therefore, I am seeking your kind cooperation to facilitate my article for the publication in the upcoming volume. Any suggestions/ recommendations will be highly appreciated.
Peer-review process in Peertechz is the best way for publishing high quality papers. Not more than three months. Now the publishing time is one of the most important things for the authors. If we have your trust, we can build on our strengths and overcome our weaknesses.
I wish to be associated with the journal as Editor and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. Manuscript submission process is rapid and smooth. It is necessary for the journal to get indexed in Pubmed. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend this journal to others for publication. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. The required information is easily approachable on the website.
I wish to associate with the journal and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. Indexing may help for the growth of the Journal. Manuscript submission process is rapid. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I also recommend this journal to others for publication. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. I like most in your publication process is the layout of the journal. The required information is easily available on the website.
It is a pleasure for me to work with the journal and confer my services.The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. It will be fine, that journal can get more citations. Manuscript submission process is smooth and rapid. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend this journal to others for publication of their valuable research works. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. The required information is easily approachable on the website.
I wish to associate with the journal as Editor and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and meaningful. Manuscript submission process is quick and smooth. I recommend the journal to have faster indexing in Pubmed. I recommended this journal to others for publication of their valuable research works. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. The publication process is most effective. The required information is easily available on the website.
Southeastern University, China
Trends in Computer Science and Information Technology
Hon. Pierre Guertin
Laval University, Canada
Global Journal of Obesity, Diabetes and Metabolic Syndrome
University of Athens, Greece
Open Journal of Chemistry
Cardiometabolic Research Institute, USA
Journal of Cardiovascular Medicine and Cardiology
University of Genoa, Italy
Global Journal of Allergy
William CS Cho
Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Hong Kong
International Journal of Immunotherapy and Cancer Research
Cardiovascular Research Foundation, New York, USA
Archives of Clinical Hypertension
Lund University, Sweden
Annals of Environmental Science and Toxicology
Yeungnam University, Korea
International Journal of Immunotherapy and Cancer Research
Sassari University, Italy
Archive of Urological Research