Research Interest: Neurodegeneration; Cancer cell culture; In vivo studies (Rat models); Oxidative stress, inflammation and apoptosis
1. KAR FATİH,HACIOĞLU CEYHAN,Mete Özkoç,ÜSTÜNIŞIK NÖVBER,Bütün Arda,USLU SEMA,KANBAK GÜNGÖR (2018). The New Perspective Neuroprotective Effect Of Boric Acid Against Ethanol-Induced Oxidative Damage On Synaptosome. Journal of Applied Biological Sciences, 12(2), 28-33.
2. ŞENTÜRK HAKAN,KAR FATİH,HACIOĞLU CEYHAN,KANBAK GÜNGÖR (2018). Renal İskemi-Reperfüzyon ile İndüklenmiş Oksidatif Stres Hasarının Pankreas Üzerine Etkisi: Doza Bağımlı Borik Asidin Rolü. Kahramanmaraş Sütçü İmam Üniversitesi Tarım ve Doğa Dergisi, 21(6), 944-949., Doi: DOI:10.18016/ksutarimdoga.vi.430369
3. HACIOĞLU CEYHAN,KAR FATİH,KANBAK GÜNGÖR (2018). Protection of Cellular Integrity Against Fluoride Neurotoxicity on RatSynaptosomes: Ex vivo Approach to Potential Neuroprotective Effects of Coenzyme Q. Eurasian Journal of Biology and Ecology
4. HACIOĞLU CEYHAN,KAR FATİH,ŞENTÜRK HAKAN,KANBAK GÜNGÖR (2018). Effects of boric acid on electrolyte balance and lipid profile against renal ischemia/reperfusion injury. Biological Diversity and Conservation, 11(2), 76-81
5. HACIOĞLU CEYHAN,KAR FATİH,ŞENTÜRK HAKAN,KANBAK GÜNGÖR (2018). Neuroprotective Effects of Boric Acid against Fluoride Toxicity on Rat Synaptosomes. Medical Science and Discover
6. AKYÜZ FAHRETTİN,Kara Yakup,KAR FATİH,HACIOĞLU CEYHAN,ÜSTÜNER MEHMET CENGİZ (2018). Sigara Dumanına Maruz Kalan Sıçanlarda Lipit Profili ve Karaciğer Fonksiyon Testleri Üzerine L -NAME ve Vitamin E’nin Etkileri. Osmangazi Tıp Dergisi
7. HACIOĞLU CEYHAN,KAR FATİH,KANBAK GÜNGÖR (2018). Rat brain synaptosomes: In vitro neuroprotective effects of betaineagainst fluoride toxicity. Medical Science and Discovery
B. Papers presented in international scientific meetings and published in proceedings:
1. KAR FATİH,HACIOĞLU CEYHAN,KAÇAR SEDAT,ŞAHİNTÜRK VAROL,KANBAK GÜNGÖR (2018). NEW APPROACHES TO SUPPLEMENTARY NUTRIENTS: THEY GIVE RISE TO ANTI-PROLIFERATIVE EFFECTS AND OXIDATIVE DAMAGE IN PROSTATE CANCER. 5th INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON MULTIDISCIPLINARY STUDIES (ISMS)
2. HACIOĞLU CEYHAN,KAR FATİH,KAR EZGİ,KARA YAKUP,ŞENTÜRK HAKAN,KANBAK GÜNGÖR (2018). NEUROPROTECTIVE EFFECTS OF BORIC ACID ON BRAINAGAİNST RENAL ISCHEMIA/REPERFUSION INJURY. TBD ULUSLARARASI BİYOKİMYAKONGRESİ 201829. ULUSALBİYOKİMYA KONGRESİ
3. KARA YAKUP,HACIOĞLU CEYHAN,KAR FATİH,KAR EZGİ,ŞENTÜRK HAKAN,KANBAK GÜNGÖR (2018). RENAL İSKEMİ/REPERFÜZYONUN SEBEP OLDUĞU KALP DOKU HASARINA BORİK ASİTİN ETKİSİ. International Biochemistry Congress - 29th National Biochemistry Congress (NBC 2018)
4. KAR FATİH,HACIOĞLU CEYHAN,KAR EZGİ,KARA YAKUP,ŞENTÜRK HAKAN,KANBAK GÜNGÖR (2018). RENAL ISCHEMIA-REPERFUSION EFFECT ON SPLEEN ASREMOTE TISSUE DAMAGE AND ROLE OF BORIC ACID. TBD ULUSLARARASI BİYOKİMYAKONGRESİ 201829. ULUSALBİYOKİMYA KONGRESİ
5. YÜCEL ERSİN,KAR FATİH,HACIOĞLU CEYHAN,KAR EZGİ,Kara Yakup,ŞENTÜRK HAKAN,KANBAK GÜNGÖR (2018). Acute antidiabetic activities of aqueous extract of Cistus laurifolius via Metformin on streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats. 2nd international plant science and technology congress
6. AKYÜZ FAHRETTİN,KARA YAKUP,HACIOĞLU CEYHAN,BURUKOĞLU DÖNMEZ DİLEK (2018). Protective effect of vitamin E and N-nitro L-arginine methyl ester (L-name)on cigarette ınduced kidney damage. International Eurasian Conference on Bıological and Chemical Sciences
7. CAN BETÜL,ÖZ SEMİH,ŞAHİNTÜRK VAROL,KAÇAR SEDAT,ÖZKOÇ METE,HACIOĞLU CEYHAN,ALATAŞ İBRAHİM ÖZKAN (2018). The protective effects of conivaptan and mannitol on liver and kidney in a cerebral ischemia-reperfusion animal model. 43rd FEBS Congress, 8(Suppl. S1), 251-251., Doi: 10.1002/2211-5463.12453
8. CAN BETÜL,ÖZ SEMİH,ŞAHİNTÜRK VAROL,KAÇAR SEDAT,Özkoç Mete,HACIOĞLU CEYHAN,ALATAŞ İBRAHİM ÖZKAN (2018). The protective effects of conivaptan and mannitol on liver and kidney in a cerebral ischemia-reperfusion animal model. FEBS Open Bio(8), 105-510., Doi: 10.1002/2211-5463.12453
9. KAR FATİH,HACIOĞLU CEYHAN,Mete Özkoç,Ustunisik Növber,Bütün Arda,USLU SEMA,KANBAK GÜNGÖR (2018). The new perspective neuroprotective effect of boric acid against ethanol-induced oxidative damage on synaptosome. 4th INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS ONAPPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES
10. ŞENTÜRK HAKAN,HACIOĞLU CEYHAN,KAR FATİH,KANBAK GÜNGÖR (2018). Effects of Boric Acid to Renal Ischemia Reperfusion Induced Oxidative Stress Injury on Kidney Function Tests. 4th INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS ONAPPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES
11. KAR FATİH,HACIOĞLU CEYHAN,KÜSKÜ KİRAZ ZEYNEP,ANDIÇ NESLİHAN,Albayrak Oğuzhan,aydın Buket,Çapar Ekin,Keskin Aybüke,Kıvrak Elif,Özdemir T Harun,Şekertekin Uğur,Tüysüzoğlu Damla,ÖNER KEVSER SETENAY,USLU SEMA (2018). Distribution of AB0 Blood Groups in Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia and Acute Myeloid Leukemia Patients. 4th INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS ONAPPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES
12. ŞENTÜRK HAKAN,KAR FATİH,HACIOĞLU CEYHAN,KANBAK GÜNGÖR (2018). Protective Effect of Dose-Dependent Boric Acid on Liver Function as Distant Tissue in Renal Ischemia / Reperfusion Injury. 4th INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS ONAPPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES
13. HACIOĞLU CEYHAN,KAR FATİH,Kanbak Güngör (2018). Neuroprotective Effects of Boric Acid Against Fluoride Toxicity on Rat Synaptosomes. 4th INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS ONAPPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES
14. AKYÜZ FAHRETTİN,Kara Yakup,KAR FATİH,HACIOĞLU CEYHAN,BURUKOĞLU DÖNMEZ DİLEK (2018). Protective Effect of Vitamin E and N-Nitro L-Arginine Methyl Ester (L-NAME) on Cigarette Induced Kidney Damage. International Eurasian Conference onBiological and Chemical Sciences
15. AKYÜZ FAHRETTİN,KARA YAKUP,KAR FATİH,HACIOĞLU CEYHAN,BURUKOĞLU DÖNMEZ DİLEK (2018). Protective effect of vitamin E and N-nitro L-arginine methyl ester (L-NAME) on cigarette induced kidney damage. International Eurasian Conference onBiological and Chemical Sciences(EurasianBioChem 2018)
16. KAR FATİH,HACIOĞLU CEYHAN,KÜSKÜ KİRAZ ZEYNEP,USLU SEMA,KANBAK GÜNGÖR (2018). Psikiyatrik Hastalarda Folat ve B12 Vitamin Seviyelerinin Değerlendirilmesi. International Eurasian Conference onBiological and Chemical Sciences
17. HACIOĞLU CEYHAN,KAR FATİH,KANBAK GÜNGÖR (2018). Protection of Cellular Integrity Against Fluoride Neurotoxicity on Rat Synaptosomes: Ex vivo Approach to Potential Neuroprotective Effects of Coenzyme Q. International Eurasian Conference onBiological and Chemical Sciences
18. KARA YAKUP,ERKMEN TUĞBA,BURUKOĞLU DÖNMEZ DİLEK,ÖZ SEMİH,HACIOĞLU CEYHAN,YAVER EZGİ,KAR FATİH,Erdaş Meltem,AKYÜZ FAHRETTİN (2017). Investigation of the effect of L-NAME (N-Nitro L-Arginine Methyl Ester) and Vitamin E (α-tocopherol) on oxidative damage of liver tissue resulting from cigarette smoke exposure in male rats. International Biochemistry Congress - 28th National Biochemistry Congress
19. KARA YAKUP,ERKMEN TUĞBA,BURUKOĞLU DÖNMEZ DİLEK,ÖZ SEMİH,HACIOĞLU CEYHAN,YAVER EZGİ,KAR FATİH,ERDAŞ MELTEM,AKYÜZ FAHRETTİN (2017). Investigation of the effect of L-NAME (N-Nitro L-Arginine Methyl Ester) and Vitamin E (alfa -tocopherol) on oxidative damage of liver tissue resulting from cigarette smoke exposure in male rats. Erkek sıçanlarda sigara dumanı maruziyeti sonucu oluşan karaciğer dokusundaki oksidatif hasara L-NAME (N-Nitro L-Arginin Metil Ester) ve Vitamin E’nin (alfa -tokoferolün) etkisinin incelenmesi.. International Biochemistry Congress-28th National Biochemistry Congress
20. HACIOĞLU CEYHAN,ERKMEN TUĞBA,KARA YAKUP,BURUKOĞLU DÖNMEZ DİLEK,ÖZ SEMİH,YAVER EZGİ,KAR FATİH,AKYÜZ FAHRETTİN (2017). Examination of the protective effect of L-NAME(N-Nitro L-Arginine Methyl Ester) and vitamin E (α-tocopherol) against oxidative stress caused by exposure of cigarette smoke to lungs in male rats. International Biochemistry Congress - 28th National Biochemistry Congress
21. KAR FATİH,KARA YAKUP,ÖZ SEMİH,BURUKOĞLU DÖNMEZ DİLEK,ERKMEN TUĞBA,HACIOĞLU CEYHAN,YAVER EZGİ,AKYÜZ FAHRETTİN (2017). Examination of the effects of L-NAME (N-Nitro L-Arginine Methyl Ester) and Vitamin E (α-tocopherol) on some blood parameters changing after cigarette smoke exposure in male rats. International Biochemistry Congress - 28th National Biochemistry Congress
22. KARA YAKUP,ERKMEN TUĞBA,BURUKOĞLU DÖNMEZ DİLEK,ÖZ SEMİH,HACIOĞLU CEYHAN,YAVER EZGİ,KAR FATİH,ERDAŞ MELTEM,AKYÜZ FAHRETTİN (2017). Erkek sıçanlarda sigara dumanı maruziyeti sonucu oluşan karaciğer dokusundaki oksidatif hasara L-NAME ve vitamin Enin alfa tokoferolün etkisinin incelenmesi. Uluslarası Biyokimya Kongresi
Research Interest: Current Professional Activity: Fibrilación Auricular, Miocardiopatía Hipertrófica, Micrornas,Remodelado Cardíaco
Research Interest: Biological Skills. Plasmid Amplification And Purification, Transformation, Transfection, Transduction,Protein Isolation, Western Blot, Cell Viability And Apoptosis Assay, FluorescenceMicroscopy, Flow Cytometry, Real-Time PCR, Tissue Processing, Tissue Culture,Immunohistochemistry, XF Flux Analyzer And Mice Handling.Biophysical Skills. A Complete Understanding Of Atomic Force Microscopy To Study IntrinsicallyUnstructured Proteins Related To Neurodegenerative Disease (Parkinson’s AndAlzheimer’s Disease).Bioinformatics Skills. Software: Python, Autodock, NCBI Software Suits, Rasmol, Clustal-X And W, VMD,Phylip, Tree View,Pymol, Arguslab And Genscan Etc. Biological Databases: Genbank, EMBL, DDBJ, Pfam, PDB, Swiss Prot, Trembl Etc. Muser Friendly With Proteomics Server Expasy.Information Technology Skills
Research Interest: Stem Cell Biology And Pathophysiology Of Bone Marrow Failure And Leukemia; Identifying And Targeting The Alternative Oxidative DNA-Damage Response Pathways Required For Cancer Progression; The Role Of A Major Proliferating Protein, Nucleophosmin (NPM) In Cancer Development
Research Interest: The Physiological Role Of PSA In Prostate Tissue Microenvironment, In Prostate Tumor Growth And Progression, And In Prostate Cancer Metastasis Is Not Known. Attenuation Of PSA Levels With Age, Disease Progression, Or During Androgen Deprivation Therapy, However, Removes This Important Regulator Of Angiogenesis, And By Extension Results In Tumor Progression. Re-Introduction Of Human PSA Into The Prostate Tissue Microenvironment May Suppress Tumor Angiogenesis Through Either The Inhibition Of Expression Of Pro-Angiogenic Genes Or Induction Of Expression Of Anti-Angiogenic Genes, Or Via Inhibition Of Signaling Mechanisms Associated With Angiogenesis That Are Independent Of Gene Transcription. Validation Of An Anti-Angiogenic Effect Of PSA On The Human Tissue Vasculature In A Pre-Clinical Model Of Primary Xenografts Of Human Prostate And Prostate Cancer Tissue Will Provide Compelling Evidence That PSA Has Therapeutic Potential Against Prostate Cancer.
Research Interest: Haematology Including Body Fluids, Clinical Biochemistry, Blood Bank, Clinical Microbiology, Cyto- Histopathology
Research Interest: Role of GPCR signaling in cancer progression and metastasis.
Research Interest: To Study How Our Immune Systems Recognize “Self” (The Host) Or “Non-¬‐Self” (Foreign Material) Antigens, And How The Break Of These Processes Leads To The Consequent Disease Pathology, Including Infectious Diseases And Autoimmune Diseases.
Research Interest: Cancer treatment regimens, photodynamic therapy, nanotechnology-enabled drug delivery.
Research Interest: Population Based Analysis of Cancer Database, Lung Carcinoma
Research Interest: A dedicated head and neck pathologist, Bell’s research interest focuses on sinonasal and salivary gland tumors. The aim of her research is to find and apply new strategies and technologies to better understand key molecular changes during the pathogenesis of head and neck cancers, with emphasis on salivary gland and sinonasal tumors.
Research Interest : Animal handling: Oral cavity/pancreatic cancer orthotopic and subcutaneous xenograft models; Protein technology: Protein estimation, SDS PAGE, western blotting, 2D gel electrophoresis, Immunoprecipitation; Recombinant DNA technology: bacterial culture and preparation of competent cells; Cell culture technique: isolation of genomic plasmid/DNA/RNA isolation, PCR, RT-PCR, Real time PCR, Electrophoretic mobility shift assay (EMSA), chromatin immunoprecipitation (CHIP), cell proliferation and viability assays, invasion and motility assay, scratch assay, immunocytochemistry, confocal laser scan microscopy, FACS analysis, ELISA, immunohistochemistry
Research Interest: Cancer Immunotherapies Therapeutic Cancer Vaccines, Genitourinary Malignancies
Research Interest: Endourology, Lithiasis, Laparoscopy, Prostate Cancer.
Research Interest: Research Interests And Career Have Focused On The Pathobiology And Treatment Of Cancer – From Identifying Key Genes And Molecular Pathways Involved In The Initiation, Development And Progression Of Cancer To Identifying Novel Treatments, Causes Of Resistance To Therapy In Solid Tumours And Strategies To Overcome Treatment Failure. She Has Wide Expertise In Oncology And Innovative Drug Development Gained From Her Academic, Publishing And Regulatory Experience.
Research Interest:Oncology, Radiotherapy, Radiobiology, Head And Neck Cancer; Anti-Cancer Drug Research
Research Interest: New Insights Into The Development And Progression Of Aortic Valvestenosis (Thenid-¬‐PAS Study) Progression And Outcome Of Secondary Mitral Regurgitation (POMAR Registry)Radiation-¬‐Induced Heart Disease (AVRI Study): Animal Study Normal Reference Ranges For Echocardiography: Rationale, Study Design And Methodology(NORRE Study)
Research Interest: My Research Interests Include Targeted Delivery, Sirna Silencing, Apoptosis, Cancer Treatment, Multi-Drug Resistance, And Pharmaceutics In General
Research Interest: Her Major Scientific Interests Include Cancer Biology And Treatment, With Particular Emphasis On Sphingolipid Signalling In Cancer.
Research Interest: Lung-Pancreatic-Prostate-Cancers, Molecular Targeted Therapies
Research Interest: Bladder Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Renal Cancer, Urolithiasis And Uro-Gynaecology.
Research Interest: Head And Neck Pathology Section At The Department Of Surgical Pathology
Research Interest: The Scientific Activity Is Focused On Two Main Topics Concerning The Study Of Plant Toxins Known As Ribosome-Inactivating Proteins (Rips), And The Design And Testing In Vitro And In Vivo Of Immunotoxins For The Experimental Therapy Of Tumors And For The Immunosuppression.
Rsearch Interest: Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, Cancer Research
Research Interest: Molecular And Cell Biology, Microrna, Breast Cancer, Cancer Stem Cells
Research Interest: WT1-Specific Cytotoxic T-Lymphocytes That Have The Potential To Attack Tumor Cells
Research Interest: Medical Oncology (Mainly Gastrointestinal Cancer), Cancer Stem Cell, Palliative Medicine,Multi-Disciplinary Coordination And Multi-Disciplinary Study
Research Interest: I Am Interested In Strategy Of Hepatocellular Carcinoma And Especially I Am Interested In Host Immunity In Patients With Liver Cirrhosis And Hepatocellular Carcinoma.
Research Interest: Toxicology And Pharmaceutical Applications Of Decavanadate; Ii) Muscle Contraction And Regulation; Iii) Insulin Mimetic Compounds.
Research Interest: Histopathology, Anatomical pathology, Experimental oncology
Research Interest: Bacteriology, Immunology, Hematology, Clinical Pathology, Chemical Pathology, Endocrinology, Cancer, Human Embryology, Methods For Clinical Laboratories
Research Interest: Radiotherapy, Proton Therapy, Particle Therapy, Gastrointestinal Cancers, Genitourinary Cancers, Anal Canal Cancer, Rectal Cancer, Gastric Cancer, Seminoma, Bladder Cancer, Prostate Cancer
Research Interest: Lung Cancer, Surgery, Neoadjuvant Therapy, Photodynamic Therapy, Targeted Therapy, Malignant Pleural Effusion, Endobronchial Therapy.
Research Interest: Theoretical Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Mathematical Chemistry, Computational Chemistry, Molecular Modelling, Simulation, And Design, Computer-Aided Drug Design And Development, Molecular Graphics And Representation Of Molecular Properties.
Research Interest: Shinq-Jen Wu, Da-Yeh University, Chang-Hwa, Taiwan
Research Interest: Head And Neck Cancer, Genetics, Molecular Biology, Cell Line, Chemoterapeutics, Genetic Polymorphisms
Research Interest: Theory and Mechanisms of Carcinogenesis and Metastasis; Breast Cancer; Endocrinology
Research Interest: Molecular Basis Of Cancer; Cell Signaling; Epigenetics; DNA Damage Response
Research Interest: Glioma, Circadian Gene, Radiotherapeutic Sensitivity, Carcinogenesis
Research Interest: Gastric Cancer; Colon Cancer; Rectal Cancer; Interferon Regulatory Factor-1 (IRF-1); Chemotherapy; Drug Resistance; Telomerase
Research Interest: Discovery of Novel Antiviral, Anticancer and Neurodegenerative Diseases-Related Agents Based on The Rational Drug Design Approaches.
Research Interest: Oncology,including basic and clinical
Research Interest: Minimal Invasion, Endoscopically Assisted Selective Neck Dissection, Functional Reconstruction, Mitochondrial Fission, Cisplatin Sensitivity, Mirna, Lncrna
Research Interest: Autophagy and Apoptosis
Research Interest: Highly Interested in Modern, Advanced Radiotherapy Techniques such as IMRT IGRT, Adaptive Radiotherapy and How to Use Them to Improve the Treatment Outcome of Cancer Patients
Research Interest: Potential Therapeutic Applications of Arteether, a Semi-Synthetized Derivative of Artemisinin on a Murine Model of Breast Cancer. As a Result, I Have Got Some Experience Atan Area of Tumor Immunology/Immunotherapynamed "Chemoimmunotherapy". Chemoimmunotherapy is an Approach for the Treatment of Cancers in Whichthe Focus is to enhance the Efficacy of chemotherapeutic Agents by Concomitant Application of Compounds with Immunomodulatory Properties. Besides my Thesis Work, I Managed to Do a Course in Cellular Immunology with Professor Hassan, One of the Well-Knownimmunologists in Iran, so that i could also Work on Cellular Immunology Aspects of Tumors. Moreover, Considering the Reported Associations between Molecular Players such as CTLA-4, PDL-1 and also Different Micrornas in Tumor Progression, i am Currently Planning to further Study these Associations in order to improve the Efficacy of Tumor Immunotherapy
Research Interest: Carcinoma Lung, Breast and Cervix
Research Interest: Drug Discovery and Development from Plant Sources. Isolation and Characterization of Bioactive Molecules from High Altitude Medicinal and Aromatic Plants Using Different Separation Techniques Like TLC, Column Chromatography, Preparative TLC, HPLC, HPTLC, LC-MS, GC-FID And GC-MS. Characterization of the Isolated Molecules from the Plants Using Different Spectroscopic Techniques Like 1H NMR, 13C NMR, 2D Techniques, Mass Spectrometry, IR, X-Ray, UV- Visible Etc. Structural Modifications of these Molecules to Value Add their Biological Properties. Chemical Characterization Using Capillary GC-FID and GC-MS Analytical Techniques and Bioevaluation of Essential Oils, Oleoresins and Other Aroma Mixtures Isolated from Aromatic Plants with Main Thrust on Unexplored Flora of the Kashmir Valley
Research Interest: Natural Product Chemistry, Toxicology, Spectroscopy, Essential Oils
Research Interest: Clinical Oncology
Research Interest: The Synthesis and Evaluation of New Molecules for Anticancer Activity; QSAR and Drug Design; HPLC and Chiral Separation
Research Interest: To study the metabolic adaptation for survival occurring in the cancer cells
Peter Lloyd Nara
Private Compnay- Biological Mimetics, Inc., USA
Annals of Antivirals and Antiretrovirals
Cardiovascular Research Foundation, New York, USA
Archives of Clinical Hypertension
Vingolo Enzo Maria
Sapienza University of Rome, Italy
Journal of Clinical Research and Ophthalmology
Domenico Antonio Restivo
Nuovo Garibaldi Hospital, Italy
Journal of Neurology, Neurological Science and Disorders
Rafal Tomasz Pawliczak
Medical University of Lodz, Poland
Open Journal of Asthma
Beijing University of Technology , PR China
Journal of Civil Engineering and Environmental Sciences
Marco Matteo Ciccone
University of Bari , Italy
Archives of Organ Transplantation
University of Genoa, Italy
Global Journal of Allergy
International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory (INL), Portugal
International Journal of Nanomaterials, Nanotechnology and Nanomedicine
Arghya Narayan Banerjee
Yeungnam University, South Korea
International Journal of Nanomaterials, Nanotechnology and Nanomedicine