UNIVERSITY OF REIMS , FRANCE
Prof. Redha Taiar, Ph.D. Biomechanics now is a Professor at the University of Reims Champaign France. Head of the European Master of Biomechanics, Ergonomics and Clinical Research. Head of the University diploma of Podiatrics. Head of the University diploma of Ergonomics. Project manager in Middle East and Latin America. He is also head of the laboratory of Biomechanics at the University of Reims, vice head of department of Sport Science. Head of RTBE (redha Taiar Biomechanical Engineering) Society developed for Sport and medical advice for industry. Vice head of the congress of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Society (SOFMER) from October 2013 in Reims city. His researches focus on the industry engineering for medicine and high level sport. He is engineer for different industries like Arena for the high level sport and Sidas, Medicapteur for the medical development. For industry workers his last work was for the Notrax society Conception and validation of anti-fatigue mats. For sport his last works focus on the development of swimsuit for triathlon and swimming for Brazil Olympic Games (2016) and the suit fabrics for skiing Olympic Games at Sotchi in 2014. He is a specialist on Biomechanics of health disease and rehabilitation.
• Editorial Board of Series on Biomechanics Journal.
• Required as Reviewer for journal of Biomechanics,
• Journal of Human Movement Science,
• International Journal of Sports Medicine,
• The Sport Technology journal
• Journal of applied Biomechanics.
Different patents in his activities like:
• Development of the new kind of the knee rehabilitation tools for the high level athletes and pathological subjects,
• The conception of the new shoe for the high level athletes and pathological subjects.
All the information’s about the Prof. Taiar can be found at the following address
Research Interest: Sport Medicine, BIOMECHANICS HEALTH DISEASE AND REHABILITATION
URL: www.redha-taiar.com ; https://orcid.org/0000-0002-0227-3884 ;
List of Publications:
[P1] Masset J.B., Rouard A.H and Taïar, R. (1999). 3D analysis of the backstroke styles. Journal of Human Movement studies, 36:6:253-271
[P2] Taïar, R, Sagnes P, Henry C, Dufour AB and Rouard AH. (1999). Hydrodynamics optimization in butterfly swimming: position, drag coefficient and performance. Journal of Biomechanics, 32(1999): 803-810
[P3] JB Masset, AH Rouard, R Taïar (1999). 3-D analysis of the backstroke style. Journal of Human Movement Studies 36 (6), 253-271
[P4] Taïar, R, Sagnes P, Henry C, and Rouard AH. (2000). Hydrodynamics optimization in butterfly swimming. Journal of Biomechanics, 33:4:509-510.
[P5] Monteil K.M., Taïar, R, Champely S. and Martin J. (2002). Competitive Swimmers versus Sedentary People: a Predictive Model based upon Normal Shoulder's Flexibility. Journal of Human Movement Studies, 43(2002):17-34
[P6] Milusheva, S., Toshev, Y., Taïar, R. (2003). Development of Active Ankle-Foot Orthoses. Acta of Bioengineering and Biomechanics, 5: Suppl.1:335- 339.*
[P7] Nikolova, G., Toshev, Y., Taïar, R,. (2003). Improved 3D Biomechanical Model for Evaluation of Geometric, Mass and Inertial Characteristics of the Human Body. Acta of Bioengineering and Biomechanics, 5: Suppl.1:347- 352
[P8] Taïar, R., Rouard, A., Toshev, Y. (2004). Performance Modelling of Butterfly Swimmers: Links Between Morphometric, Kinematic and Hydrodynamic Variables. Acta of Bioengineering and Biomechanics, 6:2:77-88
[P9] Bertucci, W., Taïar, R., Grappe, F. (2005). Difference Between Sprint Tests under Laboratory and Actual Cycling Conditions. Journal of Sports Medicine and Physical Fitness, 45(3):277-283.
[P10] Taïar, R, Rouard, R., Toshev, Y. Lodini, A. (2005). Estimation of Swimmers Anthropometric Parameters and Surface Areas in Real Swimming Conditions. Acta of Bioengineering and Biomechanics, 7(1):85-95
[P11] Laffaye, G., Taïar, R. and B.G. Bardy (2005). The effect of instruction on leg stiffness regulation in drop jump. Journal Science and Sport 20:136-143.
[P12] Taïar, R., Bertucci, W., Toshev, Y., Letellier, T., Benkemis, I. (2005). Experimental Assessment of the Drag Coefficient during Butterfly Swimming in Hydraulic Flume. Acta of Bioengineering and Biomechanics ,Vol. 7, N°. 2. 97-107.
 I. Benkhemis, M. Boucher, W. Bertucci and Taïar, R (2005). Effect of cardan angles sequences on the force value Gait & Posture, Volume 21, Supplement 1, June 2005, Page S143
[P14] Laffaye G., Bardy B. & Taïar, R. (2006). Upper limb motion and drop jump: effect of expertise. J Sports Med Phys Fitness 46: 238-47.
[P15] G. Polidori, Taïar, R, S. Fohanno, T.H. Mai and A. Lodini (2006). Skin-friction drag analysis from the forced convection modeling in simplified underwater swimming. Journal of Biomechanics, Volume 39, Issue 13, Pages 2535-2541.
[P16] G. Agnesina and Taïar, R (2006). LifeMOD modelling of a complete human body: a walk with a right knee varus and valgus movement. Journal of Biomechanics, Volume 39, Supplement 1, 2006, Page S54
[P17] J. Perin, G. Agnesina, Taïar, R and Y. Toshev (2006). Analysis of the plantar foot pressure during walking: VFE position and VRI position. Journal of Biomechanics,Volume 39, Supplement 1, Pages S552-S553
[P18] H. Zaïdi, Taïar, R, C. Popa, S. Fohanno and G. Polidori (2006). Surface flow topology from tufts method in competitive swimming . Journal of Biomechanics, Volume 39, Supplement 1, 2006, Page S629
[P19] H. Zaïdi, Taïar, R, S. Fohanno and G. Polidori (2006). New approach by infrared thermography to measure the skin temperature of a male competitive swimmer. Journal of Biomechanics, Volume 39, Supplement 1, 2006, Page S629.
[P20] H. Zaidi, Taïar, R S. Fohanno, G. Polidori (2007). The influence of swimming type on the skin-temperature maps of a competitive swimmer from infrared thermography. Acta of Bioengineering and Biomechanics ,Vol. 9, N°. 1. 47-51.
[P21] Taïar, R, Y. Toshev, F. Boyer, A. Cherouat , G. Agnesina, S. Milusheva (2007). CAD and mechanical development of a new kind of hemiplegics orthesis. Journal of series on Biomechanics, Vol.23, N°.1 page 35-42.
[P22] A. Benmarouane, Taïar, R, T. Hansen, P. Millet and A. Lodini, (2007). Influence of Load on the Arrangement of Hydroxyapatite Crystallites at the Interface with Implant in different animals, Journal of Neutron Research Vol. 15, 243-248.
[P23] S.M. Milusheva, E.Y. Tosheva, Y.E. Toshev, R. Taïar (2007). Ankle foot orthosis with exchangeable elastic elements. Journal of series on Biomechanics, Vol.23, N°.1 page 90-95.
[P24] D. Pradon, A. Bonnefoy, N. Roche, R. Dumas, R. Taïar , L. Cheze (2007). Comparison of functional methods and experimental conditions for the in vivo estimation of the glenohumeral joint centre. Journal of series on Biomechanics, Vol.23, N°.1 page 83-89.
[P25] H. Zaïdi, S. Fohanno, R. Taïar, G. Polidori (2008). Analysis of the effect of swimmer's head position on swimming performance using Computational Fluid Dynamics. Journal of Biomechanics 41, 1350-1358.
[P26] H. Zaïdi, R. Taïar, S. Fohanno, G. Polidori (2008). Surface flow visualization around competitive swimmers by tufts method. Journal of Visualization 11, 187-188..
[P27] W. Bertucci , R. Taïar , Y. Toshev and T. Letellier (2008). Comparison of Biomechanical Criteria in Cycling Maximal Effort Test. International Journal of Sports Science and Engineering Vol. 02, No. 01, pp. 36-46
[P28] R. Taïar (2008). Contribution of swimsuit material in swimming performance. European summer school on smart and new materials. Edited bu A.Lodin and M. Nicoara, 127-133.
[P29] F.C. Boyer, L. Percebois-Macadré, E. Regrain, M. Lévêque, R. Taïar, L. Seidermann, G. Belassian, A. Chays (2008). Vestibular rehabilitation therapy, Clinical Neurophysiology, 38, 479—487
[P30]H. Zaidi, R. Taïar, S. Fohanno, G. Polidori (2009). An evaluation of turbulence models in CFD simulation of underwater swimming. Series on Biomechanics, Vol. 24, N. 1, pp. 5-14.
[P31] Elipot, M., Hellard, Taïar, R, R., Boissière, E., Rey, J.L., Lecat, S., Houel, N. (2009). Three-dimensional analysis of underwater grab start in high-level swimmers. Journal of Biomechanics, Volume 42, Issue 9, 19 June, Pages 1367-1370.
[P32] H. Zaidi, R. Taïar, S. Fohanno, G. Polidori (2010). Turbulence model choice for the calculation of drag forces when using the CFD method, Journal of Biomechanics, Volume 43, Issue 3, 10 February 2010, Pages 405-411
[P33] G. Agnesina, N. Houel, R. Taïar, A. Cappozzo (2010). Assessment by 3D modelling of the swimmer's lower limbs muscles contribution during a grab start. Series on Biomechanics, Vol. 25, No. 3-4, 12-22, ISSN 1313-2458.
[P34] R. Taïar, P. Fogarassy, F. Boyer, A. Lodini (2010). Knee joint distribution: 3D finite element analysis. Series on Biomechanics, Vol. 25, No. 3-4, 3-11, ISSN 1313-2458
[P35] CV Popa, H Zaidi, A Arfaoui, G Polidori, R Taiar, S Fohanno (2011). Analysis of wall shear stress around a competitive swimmer using 3D Navier-Stokes equations in CFD. Acta Bioeng Biomech 13 (1), 3-11
[P35] A Arfaoui, CV Popa, S Fohanno, R Taïar, G Polidori (2011). Visualizations of the flow around a swimmer in turbulent regime. Journal of visualization 14 (1), 3-4
[P36] M Jaisson, P Lestriez, R Taiar, K Debray (2011). Finite element modelling of the articular disc behaviour of the temporomandibular joint under dynamic loads. Acta Bioeng Biomech 13 (4), 85-9l
[P37] D Pradon, E Hutin, S Khadir, R Taiar, F Genet, N Roche (2011). A pilot study to investigate the combined use of Botulinum toxin type-a and ankle foot orthosis for the treatment of spastic foot in chronic hemiplegic patients. Clinical Biomechanics 26 (8), 867-872
[P38] F Fourchet, C Horobeanu, H Loepelt, R Taiar, GP Millet (2011). Foot, ankle, and lower leg injuries in young male track and field athletes. IJATT 16 (3).
[P39] F Fourchet, L Kelly, C Horobeanu, H Loepelt, R Taiar, GP Millet (2012). Comparison of plantar pressure distribution in adolescent runners at low vs. high running velocity. Gait & posture 35 (4), 685-687
[P40] A Arfaoui, C Popa, G Polidori, R Taiar (2012). Infrared thermography in sports activity. In book: Infrared Thermography, DOI: 10.5772/30268 Source: InTech.
[P41] A Arfaoui, CV Popa, R Taïar, G Polidori, S Fohanno (2012). Numerical streamline patterns at swimmer’s surface using RANS equations. Journal of applied biomechanics 28 (3)
[P42] A Arfaoui, MA Bouzid, H Pron, R Taiar, G Polidori (2012). Application of infrared thermography as a diagnostic tool of knee osteoarthritis. Journal of Thermal Science and Technology 7 (1), 227-235
[P43] M Jaisson, P Lestriez, R Taiar, K Debray (2012). Modélisation par éléments finis du comportement du disque articulaire de l’ATM. International Orthodontics 10 (1), 66-84
[P44] MA Choukou, B Jarlot, A Arfaoui, S Bourelle, R Taiar (2013). Infrared thermograms: Orthopedic diagnostics support. Pédiatrie 56 (S1), e285
[P45] MA Choukou, G Laffaye, R Taiar (2013). Validity of an accelerometric system for measuring force–time-based data during jumping tasks. Computer methods in biomechanics and biomedical engineering 16 (sup1), 84-85
[P46] R. Taiar, F.C. Boyer, N. Roche, D. Pradon, (2013). Technical and smart fabrics fibers orthosis for recurvatum knee in hemiplegic patients. Annals of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine, Volume 56, Supplement 1, Pages e25-e26
[P47] F. Fourchet, R. Taïar, Pr G. Millet (2013). Influence of fatigue on running biomechanics in adolescent athletes. Annals of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine, Volume 56, Supplement 1, Page e212
[P48] Y. Traore, P. Lestriez, R. Taïar, K. Debray, D.Pradon, F. Boyer (2013). Design and optimization of a new kind of manual wheelchair. Annals of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine, Volume 56, Supplement 1, Page e26
[P49] M.A. Choukou, S. Ghouli, R. Taïar, (2013). Postural adaptations to wearing safety shoes with convex soles. Annals of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine, Volume 56, Supplement 1, Pages e161-e162
[P50] M.A. Choukou, S. Ghouli, H. Quinart, R. Taïar, (2013). Effects of wearing safety shoes with convex soles on gait cycle. Annals of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine, Volume 56, Supplement 1, Page e26
[P51] M.A. Choukou, B. Jarlot, A. Arfaoui, S. Bourelle, R. Taïar, (2013). Infrared thermograms: Orthopedic diagnostics support. Annals of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine, Volume 56, Supplement 1, Page e285
[P52] M.A. Choukou, F.J. Ferrari, J.L. Gaudron, R. Taïar, (2013). Effects of proprioceptive new-generation strapping on maintaining the standing position. Annals of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine, Volume 56, Supplement 1, Page e154
[P53] J. Dumont, M.-A. Choukou, J. Cambier, F.-C. Boyer, R. Taïar, (2013). Space-time and kinematic gait analysis in patients in Steinert patients. Annals of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine, Volume 56, Supplement 1, Page e202
[P54] O. Nocent, D. Trafial, S. Piotin, A. Benassarou, M. Krajecki, F.C. Boyer, R. Taïar, (2013). New simplified 3D device for clinical gait analysis. Annals of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine, Volume 56, Supplement 1, Page e161
[P55] F.-C. Boyer, A. Rapin, L. Percebois-Macadré, J.-M. Coulon, G. Belassian, E. Regrain, V. Bombart, M. Toussaint-Thorin, F. Carré-Pigeon, J.-C. Merol, P. Nazeyrollas, D. Perdu, M.-P. Chaunu, R. Taïar, D. Gaillard (2013). Reintegration to Normal Living Index in a population of community-dwelling people with slowly muscular diseases. Annals of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine, Volume 56, Supplement 1, Pages e130-e131
[P56] S. Hijazi-Hejouj, M.-A. Choukou, H. Quinart, J.-L. Gaudron, F.-C. Boyer, R. Taïar, (2013). Treatment of the scapulohumeral dislocation due to rotator cuff syndrome; A comparative study between a manual relocating technique and a shoulder rehabilitation device. Annals of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine, Volume 56, Supplement 1, Pages e184-e185
[P57] MA Choukou, G Laffaye, R Taiar (2014). Reliability and validity of an accelerometric system for assessing vertical jumping performance. Biology of sport 31 (1), 55-62
[P58] CV Popa, A Arfaoui, S Fohanno, R Taïar, G Polidori (2014). Influence of a postural change of the swimmer's head in hydrodynamic performances using 3D CFD. Computer methods in biomechanics and biomedical engineering 17 (4), 344-351
[P59] R Taiar (2014). Impact of the Smart Textile on the High Level Sport Performance and Patient Behavior in Medicine. The Global Journal of Researches in Engineering, Vol 14, No 8-A.
[P60] Taïar R. Textile Technology: Application in Sport and Medicine (2014), International Journal of Chemical, Nuclear, Metallurgical and Materials Engineering 08(09):760-763.
[P61] MA Choukou, S Hijazi, FC Boyer, R Taiar (2014). Treatment of Shoulder Dislocation Due to Rotator Cuff Syndrome: A Comparative Study between A Manual Relocating Technique and A Shoulder Rehabilitation Device. Journal of Advances in Biomedical Engineering and Technology 1, 1-7
[P62] Taïar R. Effects of Unstable Footwear on Stance Pattern (2014). Journal of Biosciences and Medicines 05/2014; 2(3):20-24. DOI: 10.4236/jbm.2014.23004
[P63] MA Choukou, S Ghouli, FC Boyer, R Taiar (2014). Effects of Unstable Footwear on Stance Pattern. Journal of Biosciences and Medicines 2 (03), 20
[P64] Taiar, R., (2014). Ergonomics of the standing smart: increasing the comfort of standing workers. Adv, Hum. Fact./Ergon. SET 20, 465-471
[P65] Choukou, MA., Hijazi-Hejouj, S., Cambier, J., Ghouli, S., Taiar, R., (2014). Efficacité du bandage de la cheville sur le comportement cinématique de la cheville lors de la marche sur terrain plat, Neurophysiologie Clinique/Clinical Neurophysiology 1 (44), 143-144
[P66] CF Portafaix, MA Choukou, JC Gaillet, Taiar, R., (2014). Effet d’une barre rétrocapitale pronatrice sur la marche normale: analyse cinétique, Neurophysiologie Clinique/Clinical Neurophysiology 1 (44), 134
[P67] JM Samper, MA Choukou, JC Gaillet, Taiar, R., (2014). Analyse descriptive de l’influence de la mobilité de l’os cuboïde sur l’articulation coxo-fémorale et le contrôle de la régulation posturale, Neurophysiologie Clinique/Clinical Neurophysiology 1 (44), 140
[P68] Ferrari, FJ., Choukou, MA., Gaillet, JC., Taiar, R., (2014). Comparaison de deux techniques de contention souple et leur influence sur l’équilibre postural, Neurophysiologie Clinique/Clinical Neurophysiology 1 (44), 148.
[P69] Parinaud, Y., Charmant, J., Choukou, MA., Gaillet, JC., Taiar, R., (2014). Mise en place d’un mode d’évaluation des effets du thermo-moulage sur le contrôle postural tonique en podologie, Neurophysiologie Clinique/Clinical Neurophysiology 1 (44), 141
[P70] Choukou, MA., Lecheverel, P., Cambier, J., Ghouli, S., Taiar, R., (2014). Validation d’une plateforme d’analyse posturographique, Neurophysiologie Clinique/Clinical Neurophysiology 1 (44), 141
[P71] Choukou, MA., Ghouli, S., Taiar, R., (2014). Effets du port de chaussures de sécurité à semelles convexes sur la posture érigée et le cycle de la marche, Neurophysiologie Clinique/Clinical Neurophysiology 1 (44), 149-150
[P72] Choukou, MA., Ghouli, S., Paté, I., Taiar, R., (2014). L’équilibre après une manœuvre libératoire du vertige positionnel paroxystique Bénin, Neurophysiologie Clinique/Clinical Neurophysiology 1 (44), 136
[P73] MA Choukou, S Hijazi, FC Boyer, Taiar, R., (2014).Treatment of Shoulder Dislocation Due to Rotator Cuff Syndrome: A Comparative Study Between A Manual Relocating Technique and A Shoulder Rehabilitation Device, Journal of Advances in Biomedical Engineering and Technology 1, 1-7
[P74] F Fourchet, L Kelly, C Horobeanu, H Loepelt, R Taiar, G Millet (2015). High-intensity running and plantar-flexor fatigability and plantar-pressure distribution in adolescent runners. Journal of athletic training 50 (2), 117-125
[P75] S Bourelle, R Taiar, B Berge, V Gautheron and J Cottalorda (2015). Diurnal changes in postural control in normal children: Computerized static and dynamic assessments. Burns & Trauma20142:20030130, DOI: 10.4103/2321-3868.136826
[P76] A Schneider, JM Coulon, FC Boyer, CB. Machado, N Gardan, R Taiar, N Dey (2015). Modelization and simulation of the mechanical vibration effect on bones. IEEE Conference: Computing for Sustainable Global Development, Volume: ISBN 978-93-80544-15-1. ID: 35071
[P77] A Dany, C Barbe, A Rapin, C Réveillère, JB Hardouin, I Morrone, A Wolak-Thierry, M Dramé, A Calmus, S Sacconi, G Bassez, V Tiffreau, I Richard, B Gallais, H Prigent, R Taiar, D Jolly, J.-L Novella, F.C Boyer (2015). Construction of a Quality of Life Questionnaire for slowly progressive neuromuscular disease. Quality of Life Research 24 (11), 2615-2623
[P78] E Regrain, P Regnault, C Kirtley, S Shamshirband, A Chays, FC Boyer, R Taiar (2016). Impact of multi-task on symptomatic patient affected by chronical vestibular disorders. Acta of Bioengineering and Biomechanics, Volume 18, Issue 3, 2016, Pages 123-129
[P79] H Salah, I Loiret, N Martinet, C Villa, H Pillet, R Taiar, J Paysant (2016). Analyse cinématique des mouvements des ceintures scapulaire et pelvienne au cours de la marche des personnes amputées trans-tibiales. Neurophysiologie Clinique/Clinical Neurophysiology 46 (4), 277-278
[P80] G Polidori, A Marreiro, H Pron, P Lestriez, FC Boyer, H Quinart, A Tourbah, R Taiar (2016). Theoretical modeling of time-dependent skin temperature and heat losses during whole-body cryotherapy: A pilot study. Medical Hypotheses 96, 11-15
[P81] A Mukherjee, N Dey, N Kausar, AS Ashour, R Taiar, AE Hassanien (2016). A Disaster Management Specific Mobility Model for Flying Ad-hoc Network. International Journal of Rough Sets and Data Analysis (IJRSDA) 3 (3), 72-103.
[P82] Taiar R, Shamshirband S, Renault P, Sifaki-Pistolla D, Abdi E, Chays A, Boyer FC, Regrain E (2016). Perspectives of support vector regression for static posturographic assessment of patients with cognitive impairment. International Journal Series in Multidisciplinary Research (IJSMR),Vol. 2, No. 2, 2016, 1-13, ISSN: 2455–2461, http://ijseries.com/
[P83] Ferrari, F, Choukou, MA, De Ru E, Abdi E, Boyer FC, Trenchard H, Taiar R (2016). Does “Kinesio-Taping” influence dynamic standing balance? International Journal Series in Multidisciplinary Research (IJSMR),Vol. 2, No. 1, 2016, 1-10, ISSN: 2455–2461, http://ijseries.com/
[P84] F. Beaumont, Taiar R, G. Polidori (2017). Preliminary numerical investigation in open currents-water swimming: Pressure field in the swimmer wake. Applied Mathematics and Computation, Volume 302, pp 48-57
[P85] J.R.F, Greenfield, P. Lestriez, C. Arand, D. Gruszka, T. Nowak, PM. Rommens, Taiar R (2017). A numerical model of the tension band wiring technique for olecranon fracture reduction, Applied Mathematics and Computation, Volume 297, pp 31-38
[P86] D. Alexandre, M. Prieto, F. Beaumont, Taiar R, G. Polidori (2017). Wearing lead aprons in surgical operating rooms: ergonomic injuries evidenced by infrared thermography, Journal of Surgical Research, Volume 209, pp 227-233
[P87] Taiar R, T. Ahram, N. Gardan, A. Schneider, D. Sifaki-Pistolla (2017). Impact of advance fabrics on human biomechanics: Example of anti-fatigue mats. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, Volume 486, pp 301-313
[P88] Beaumont, F., Taiar R., Polidori, G., Trenchard, H., Grappe, F. (2017). Aerodynamic study of time-trial helmets in cycling racing using CFD analysis. Journal of Biomechanics, 67, 1-8
[P89] Gardan, N., Schneider, A., Polidori, G., Trenchard, H., Seigneur, J.M., Beaumont, F., Fourchet, F., Taiar R. (2017). Numerical investigation of the early flight phase in ski-jumping. Journal of Biomechanics, 59, 29-34
[P90] Benjamin, D., Ahram, T., De Ru, E., Choukou, M.A., Abdi, E., Gardan, N., Boyer, F.C., Regnault, P., Taiar R., (2017). Comparison of FAP scores with the use of safety footwear and regular walking shoes. Theoretical Issues in Ergonomics Science, 18, Issue 6, 631-642
[P91] S. Bourelle, N. Dey, D. Sifaki-Pistolla, B. Berge, V. Gautheron, J. Cottalorda, Taiar R (2017). Computerized static posturography and laterality in children: Influence of age. Acta Bioeng Biomech. 2017; 19(2):129-139.
[P92] Grévin-Laroche, C., Cheneau, K., Josse, E., Polidori, G., Legrand, F., Taiar R. (2017). Eriksonian hypnosis efficacy in reducing prenatal anxiety in primigest women: A pilot study, Revue Sage – Femme, Volume 16, Issue 6, December 2017, Pages 349-356
[P93] Polidori, G., Renard, Y., Lorimier, S., Pron, H., Derruau, S., Taiar R. (2017). Medical Infrared Thermography assistance in the surgical treatment of axillary Hidradenitis Suppurativa: A case report, International Journal of Surgery Case Reports, 34, 56-59
[P94] Marreiro, A., Filliard, J.R., Pron, H., Beaumont, F., Polidori, G., Taiar R. (2017). Modelling of the skin temperature of whole-body cryotherapy, Science & Sports, Volume 32(5), pp. 316-319
[P95] Dionello, C.F., De Souza, P.L., Sá-Caputo, D., Morel, D.S., Moreira-Marconi, E., Paineiras-Domingos, L.L., Frederico, E.H., Guedes-Aguiar, E.b, Paiva, P.D., Taiar R., Chiementin, X., Marín, P.J., Bernardo-Filho, M. (2017). Do whole body vibration exercises affect lower limbs neuromuscular activity in populations with a medical condition? A systematic review, Restorative Neurology and Neuroscience, Volume 35, Issue 6, 2017, Pages 667-681
[P96] Polidori, G., Marreiro, A., Pron, H., Lestriez, P., Boyer, F.C., Quinart, H., Tourbah, A., Taiar R. (2017). Theoretical modeling of time-dependent skin temperature and heat losses during whole-body cryotherapy: A pilot study, Medical Hypotheses, Volume 96, Pages 11-15.
[P97] Chiementin, X., Munera, M., Machado, C.B., Abdi, E., Sá-Caputo, D., Bernardo-Filho, M., Taiar R (2017). Kinematic and vibration description of running pattern using empirical mode decomposition, Series on Biomechanics, Volume 31, Issue 4, 2017, Pages 3-11
[P98] Pichard, G.N., Quinart, H., Marreiro, A., Beaumont, F., Polidori, G., Taiar R. (2017). Mathematical modeling of skin thermal response in whole-body cryotherapy (WBC): A pilot study, Kinésithérapie, la revue, 17 (185):11-17.
[P99] Beaumont, F., Taiar R., Zaidi, H., Abdi, E., Polidori, G. (2017). Numerical investigation of the human body skin temperature response using a radiative and convective heat transfer model, Series on Biomechanics, Volume 31, Issue 1, 2017, Pages 27-34
[P100] Pron, H., Taiar, R, Bui, H.T., Lestriez, P., Polidori, G. (2017). Infrared thermography applied to the study of the thermal behavior of wheelchair cushion, Computer Methods in Biomechanics and Biomedical Engineering, 20, pp. 167-168
Research Interest: Ultrasonography; ultrasound imaging; muscle morphology; Achilles tendon; sonoelastography; imaging
Research Interest: Pain, health management, pain management and cost economy
Research Interest: Orthopedic Rehabilitation; Sports Rehabilitation; Chronic pain; Matrix Rhythm Therapy
Research Interest: Paediatric Physical Therapy, neurobiology of physical exercise and euroscience.
Skype I.D: herculesfisio
(1) articular cartilage lesions: the clinical and related basic research in articular cartilage lesions and the treatment.
(2) The surgical technique of shoulder and knee arthroscope
Research Grant Details: cartilage, sports medicine
1. Daohong Zhao; Yanlin Li; Xizong Zhou; Zhongde Yang, Peripheral blood mesenchymal stem cells combined with modified demineralized bone matrix promote pig cartilage defect repair, Cells Tissues Organs, 2018.9.26, 9(1): 1~9.
2. Daohong Zhao; Yanlin Li; Yan Li; Zhaowei Jiang; Duo Shen; Zhi Zhao;Fuke Wang, MiR-181a regulates the chondrogenic differentiation in pig peripheral blood mesenchymal stem cells, Int J Clin Exp Pathol , 2018.2.15, 11(2): 947~955.
3. Hong Chen; Daohong Zhao;Jingming Xie; Qihui Duan; Jun Zhang;Zhidan Wu; Jia Jiang, The outcomes of the modified Fulkerson osteotomy procedure to treat habitual patellar dislocation associated with high-grade trochlear dysplasia, BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders, 2017.2.8, 18(1): 73~79.
4. Zhi Zhao ; Wei Xu ; Jingming Xie; Yingsong Wang; Tao Li; Ying Zhang; Daohong Zhao; Ni Bi; Zhiyue Shi, Bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells (BM-MSCs) inhibit apoptosis of spinal cord cells in a kaolin-induced syringomyelia-associated scoliosis rabbit model, Int J Clin Exp Pathol, 2018.4.15, 11(4): 1890~1899.
Research Interest: Kinanthropometry, Exercise Physiology
Research Interest: He is also a Research Clinical Specialist at the Spinal Cord Injury Service & Disorders located at McGuire Medical Center.
Research Interest: Mindfulness; Positive Psychology; Psychological Wellbeing; Physiological Wellbeing
PhD and full professor at the Department of Physical Education and Sports (University of Seville). He collaborates with several foreign research centers and has been an author in the main journals of the biomedical field, highlighting his contribution in the manual Exercise and Chronic Disease. An Evidence-Based Approach in the Editorial Routledge or publications in APMR, CER or EJAP. As a result of these studies, he received a prestigious research award at the XVII Andalusian Institute of Sport Sports Research Awards. In addition to a clear line focused on physical activity and health (especially focused on fibromyalgia, diabetes, aging or practice habits), has developed in parallel studies related to sport sciences, again, with very positive results as international publications in the JSS or the JSCR, among others. During these years he has participated in numerous research projects both with the public administration (Ministry of Education and Science and Ministry of Health of the Junta de Andalucía), and the private sector (Sevilla FC SAD or PowerPlate) and is part of the Editorial Committee or external reviewer from prestigious international journals (eg AC&R, J Pain Res, Mayo Clinics, etc.). In short, and as a member of the Andalusian Center for Research in Physical Activity, Health and Sport, is very aware of the importance of physical exercise to improve the health and physical condition of the population.
Research Interest: Fibromyalgia, Obesity, Exercise, Strength Training
List of Pubications:
1. Sañudo B. (2017). Nuevas tecnologías aplicadas a la actividad física y el deporte. Thomson-Aranzadi. ISBN. ISBN: 978-84-9177-316-0
2. Sañudo B. (2016). El caso de las wearable technologies en la actividad física y el deporte. En: Emprendiendo en el sector deportivo. Thomson-Aranzadi. ISBN. 978-84-9099-588-4
3. García J. - Sañudo, B, Sánchez, A., Fernández J., Pozo-Cruz, J. (2015). Emprendimiento y Deporte: de la teoría a la aplicación. ISBN. 978-84-16326-50-1.
4. Borja Sañudo, Vicente Martínez, José Muñoa. (2012). Actividad Física en Poblaciones Especiales. Salud y Calidad de Vida. Sevilla: Wanceulen Editorial Deportiva. ISBN. 978-84-9993-000-0
5. Borja Sañudo, Jerónimo García. (2012). Nuevas Orientaciones para una actividad física saludable en centro de fitness. Sevilla: Wanceulen Editorial Deportiva. ISBN. 978-84-9993-219-4
6. Borja Sañudo, Adrián Feria (2012). Cáncer de mama y ejercicio físico: Bases para su prescripción. En: AF en Poblaciones Especiales. Salud y CdV. Wanceulen Editorial Deportiva. Pp 155-165
7. Iván Chulvi, Fernando Mata, Borja Sañudo, Marzo da Silva (2012). Entrenamiento funcional en personas mayores. En: AF en Poblaciones Especiales. Salud y CdV. Wanceulen Editorial Deportiva. Pp 167-191
8. Borja Sañudo, Delfín Galiano. (2012). La actividad física en personas con Fibromialgia. En: La práctica de actividades físico-deportivas en personas con patologías. MAD SL. Pp 227-252
9. Sañudo B. Fibromyalgia. (2011). In Saxton JM. Exercise and Chronic Disease. An Evidence-Based Approach. Routledge. 9780415498616
10. Sañudo B, Muñoz T, Davison GW, Lopez-Lluch G, Del Pozo-Cruz J. High-Intensity Interval Training Combined With Vibration and Dietary Restriction Improves Body Composition and Blood Lipids in Obese Adults: A Randomized Trial. Dose Response. 2018;16(3):1559325818797.
11. Russell D, Álvarez Gallardo IC, Wilson I, Hughes CM, Davison GW, Sañudo B, McVeigh JG. 'Exercise to me is a scary word': perceptions of fatigue, sleep dysfunction, and exercise in people with fibromyalgia syndrome-a focus group study. Rheumatol Int. 2018 Mar;38(3):507-515.
12. Sá-Caputo D, Paineiras-Domingos L, Carvalho-Lima R,… Sañudo B, Bernardo-Filho M. Potential effects of whole-body vibration exercises on blood flow kinetics of different populations: a systematic review with a suitable approach. Afr J Tradit Complement Altern Med. 2017 Jul 7;14(4 Suppl):41-51
13. Sañudo B, de Hoyo M, Del Pozo-Cruz J, Carrasco L, Del Pozo-Cruz B, Tejero S, Firth E. A systematic review of the exercise effect on bone health: the importance of assessing mechanical loading in perimenopausal and postmenopausal women. Menopause. 2017 Oct;24(10):1208-1216.
14. Muñoz-Vera T, Sañudo B, del Pozo-Cruz B, del Pozo-Cruz J, Sánchez-Oliver AJ, Lopez-Lluch G. Influence of the level of physical activity on physical fitness, lipid profile and health outcomes in overweight/obese adults with similar nutritional status. Science & Sports, 2017; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.scispo.2016.05.006
15. de Hoyo M, Sañudo B, Carrasco L, Mateo-Cortes J, Domínguez-Cobo S, Fernandes O, Del Ojo JJ, Gonzalo-Skok O. Effects of 10-week eccentric overload training on kinetic parameters during change of direction in football players. J Sports Sci. 2016 Jul;34(14):1380-7.
16. de Hoyo M, Cohen DD, Sañudo B, Carrasco L, Álvarez-Mesa A, Del Ojo JJ, Domínguez-Cobo S, Mañas V, Otero-Esquina C. Influence of football match time-motion parameters on recovery time course of muscle damage and jump ability. J Sports Sci. 2016 Jul;34(14):1363-70.
17. de Hoyo M, Gonzalo-Skok O, Sañudo B, Carrascal C, Plaza-Armas JR, Camacho-Candil F, Otero-Esquina C. Comparative Effects of In-Season Full-Back Squat, Resisted Sprint Training, and Plyometric Training on Explosive Performance in U-19 Elite Soccer Players. J Strength Cond Res. 2016 Feb;30(2):368-77.
18. Sañudo B, Rueda D, Pozo-Cruz BD, de Hoyo M, Carrasco L. Validation of a Video Analysis Software Package for Quantifying Movement Velocity in Resistance Exercises. J Strength Cond Res. 2016 Oct;30(10):2934-41.
19. de Hoyo M, Sañudo B, Carrasco L, Domínguez-Cobo S, Mateo-Cortes J, Cadenas-Sánchez MM, Nimphius S. Effects of Traditional Versus Horizontal Inertial Flywheel Power Training on Common Sport-Related Tasks. J Hum Kinet. 2015 Oct 14;47:155-67.
20. Tejero S, Cejudo P, Quintana-Gallego E, Sañudo B, Oliva-Pascual-Vaca A. The role of daily physical activity and nutritional status on bone turnover in cystic fibrosis: a cross-sectional study. Braz J Phys Ther. 2016 Mar 18. pii: S1413-35552016005004102.
21. Sañudo B, César-Castillo M, Tejero S, Cordero-Arriaza FJ, Oliva-Pascual-Vaca Á, Figueroa A. Effects of Vibration on Leg Blood Flow After Intense Exercise and Its Influence on Subsequent Exercise Performance. J Strength Cond Res. 2016 Apr;30(4):1111-7.
22. Álvarez Barbosa F, Del Pozo-Cruz B, Del Pozo-Cruz J, Alfonso-Rosa RM, Sañudo B, Rogers ME. Factors Associated with the Risk of Falls of Nursing Home Residents Aged 80 or Older. Rehabilitation Nursing, 2015.
23. Del Pozo-Cruz J, Alfonso-Rosa RM, Castillo-Cuerva A, Sañudo B, Nolan P, Del Pozo-Cruz B. Depression symptoms are associated with key health outcomes in women with fibromyalgia: a cross-sectional study. Int J Rheum Dis. 2015 Jul 14. doi: 10.1111/1756-185X.12564.
24. Alfonso-Rosa RM, Del Pozo-Cruz J, Del Pozo-Cruz B, Sañudo B, Abellán JM. Cost-utility analysis of a 12-week whole-body vibration based treatment for people with type 2 diabetes: reanalysis of a RCT in a primary care context. Public Health. 2015. pii: S0033-3506(15)00092-X.
25. de Hoyo M, Pozzo M, Sañudo B, Carrasco L, Gonzalo-Skok O, Domínguez-Cobo S, Morán-Camacho E. Effects of a 10-week in-season eccentric-overload training program on muscle-injury prevention and performance in junior elite soccer players. IJSP. 2015 Jan;10(1):46-52.
26. Sañudo B, Carrasco L, de Hoyo M, Figueroa A, Saxton JM. Vagal modulation and symptomatology following a 6-month aerobic exercise program for women with fibromyalgia. Clin Exp Rheumatol. 2015 Jan-Feb;33(1 Suppl 88):S41-5. Epub 2015 Mar 17.
27. de Hoyo M, de la Torre A, Pradas F, Sañudo B, Carrasco L, Mateo-Cortes J, Domínguez-Cobo S, Fernandes O, Gonzalo-Skok O. Effects of eccentric overload bout on change of direction and performance in soccer players. Int J Sports Med. 2015 Apr;36(4):308-14.
28. Russell D, Álvarez-Gallardo IC, Hughes CM, Davison GW, Sañudo B, McVeigh JG. The Effectiveness of Exercise in the Management of Fatigue and Sleep Dysfunction in Fibromyalgia Syndrome: A Systematic Review. Rheumatology; 2014; 10.1093/rheumatology/keu116.001
29. del Pozo-Cruz B, Alfonso-R, del Pozo-Cruz J, Sañudo B, Rogers ME. Effects of a 12-wk whole-body vibration based intervention to improve type 2 diabetes. Maturitas. 2014 Jan;77(1):52-8.
30. Alfonso-Rosa RM, Del Pozo-Cruz B, Del Pozo-Cruz J, Sañudo B, Rogers ME. Test-Retest Reliability and Minimal Detectable Change Scores for Fitness Assessment in Older Adults with Type 2 Diabetes. Rehabil Nurs. 2014; 39(5):260-8.
31. Sañudo B, Alfonso-Rosa R, Del Pozo-Cruz B, et al. WBV training improves leg blood flow and adiposity in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2013 Sep;113(9):2245-52.
32. Del Pozo-Cruz J, Alfonso-Rosa RM, Ugia JL, McVeigh JG, Pozo-Cruz BD, Sañudo B. A primary care-based randomized controlled trial of 12-week whole-body vibration for balance improvement in type 2 diabetes mellitus. Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2013 Nov;94(11):2112-8.
33. Alfonso-Rosa RM, Del Pozo-Cruz B, Del Pozo-Cruz J, Sañudo B. The relationship between nutritional status, functional capacity, and health-related quality of life in older adults with type 2 diabetes: a pilot explanatory study. J Nutr Health Aging. 2013 Apr;17(4):315-21.
34. Sañudo B, Carrasco L, de Hoyo M, Oliva-Pascual-Vaca Á, Rodríguez-Blanco C. Changes in body balance and functional performance following whole-body vibration training in patients with fibromyalgia syndrome: a randomized controlled trial. J Rehabil Med. 2013 Jul;45(7):678-84.
35. Del Pozo-Cruz B, Alfonso-Rosa RM, Del Pozo-Cruz J, Sañudo B, Rogers ME. Effects of a 12-wk whole-body vibration intervention to improve type 2 diabetes. Maturitas. 2013. 5122(13)00289-2.
36. Sañudo B, César-Castillo M, Tejero S, et al. Cardiac autonomic response during recovery from a maximal exercise using whole body vibration. Complement Ther Med. 2013 Aug;21(4):294-9.
37. de Hoyo M, Álvarez-Mesa A, Sañudo B, Carrasco L, Domínguez S. Immediate effect of kinesio taping on muscle response in young elite soccer players. J Sport Rehabil. 2013 Feb;22(1):53-8.
38. Sañudo B, Carrasco L, de Hoyo M, McVeigh JG. Effects of exercise training and detraining in patients with fibromyalgia syndrome: a 3-yr longitudinal study. Am J Phys Med Rehabil. 2012 Jul;91(7):561-9; quiz 570-3
39. Sañudo B, de Hoyo M, Carrasco L, et al. Effect of whole-body vibration exercise on balance in women with fibromyalgia syndrome: a randomized controlled trial. J Altern Complement Med. 2012 Feb;18(2):158-64
40. Sañudo B, Feria A, Carrasco L, de Hoyo M, Santos R, Gamboa H. Gender differences in knee stability in response to whole-body vibration. J Strength Cond Res. 2012 Aug;26(8):2156-65.
41. Sañudo B, Galiano D, Carrasco L, et al. Effects of a prolonged exercise program on key health outcomes in women with fibromyalgia: a randomized controlled trial. J Rehabil Med. 2011 May;43(6):521-6.
C.2. Research projects and grants:
• I+D projects: 5(1 IP); Funds: ≈ 170.000€
• Contracts with companies: 14 (6 IP); ≈20.000€
Research Interest: Exercise training, sirtuin, myocardial infarction, heart failure, inflammation
Research Interest: Sports medicine and physiotherapy
Research Interest: Biomechanics, spine, diagnostic ultrasound imaging, rehabilitation
Published On: December 03, 2020 | Pages: 001 - 006Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: July 23, 2019 | Pages: 010 - 015Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: July 22, 2019 | Pages: 005 - 009Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: February 04, 2019 | Pages: 001 - 001Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: September 27, 2018 | Pages: 001 - 005Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: November 03, 2017 | Pages: 018 - 020Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: July 03, 2017 | Pages: 016 - 017Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: June 01, 2017 | Pages: 010 - 015Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: March 23, 2017 | Pages: 005 - 009Abstract View Full Article View
The comments from editors and reviewers are fair and professional. The manuscript submission process in this journal is user friendly. I will definetely recomend this journal for getting major indexing platforms. I suggest my staff and friends who were experts in this journal to submit their works. The process between submission and publication timeline in this journal are satisfactory. I mostly like the rapid review process in this journal.
The required information is easily available on the journal webpage.
I really liked the communication with the editors of your journal: quickly, informative and very friendly! I am very grateful for this style of work. I hope for further cooperation!
I definitely confer my services and continue my association as an editor in this journal. The comments from editors and reviewers are agreeable. I suggest to all EB members of IJNNN can organise some Special issue for journal growth. Manuscript submission process in this journal is trouble-free. I recommend this journal for getting reputed indexing services. I recommend to my staff for manuscripts submission in this journal. I can easily find the required information on the journal website.
It was very pleasant service. Easy to work with and response on all questions were prompt and informative.
I wish to associate with this journal and confer my services. Comments from editors as well as reviewers are fair and Professional. The process of manuscript submission process is user friendly. I definitely recommend some of my colleagues for manuscript submission for publication in this journal. Time line process of manuscript submission and publication is acceptable.
I wish to continue the association with this journal and confer my services. It will be fine that journal can get promoted in scientific meetings. I recommend the journal to get indexed in various indexing platforms. I suggest my colleagues to submit their works in this journal. I can find the required information on the website freely.
I wish to be associated with the journal and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and satisfactory. Manuscript submission process is rapid. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I also recommend this journal to many of my colleagues for publication of their valuable works. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. I like most in your publication process is quickness. The required information is easily available on the website.
I like to continue my association with this journal and give my services for journal growth. The reviewer and editor comments in this journal is fair and meaningful. The manuscript submission process is Hassel-free. I recommend this journal to get reputed indexing platform. I strongly suggest my colleagues to submit their valuable works in this journal. I am satisfied with manuscript submission and publication timeline process. I mostly like the rapid review process in this journal. I can easily find the required information on the journal website.
I would like to continue the association with this journal and confer my services. The comments from editors and reviewers are satisfactory. The manuscript submission process is Hassel-free. I recommend this journal for major indexing platforms. I strongly recommend the others to submit their research works for the sake of the journal growth. I am satisfied the time line between manuscript submission and publication process. I mostly like the journal webpage of the journal. The required information can get easily on journal webpage.
More than happy to assist the journal as required and confer my services. The website of the journal need to be improved. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend this journal to others for publication. The required information is easily approachable on the website.
Dr. Pierre Guertin
Laval University, Canada
Archive of Gerontology and Geriatrics Research
Sassari University, Italy
Archive of Urological Research
University of Athens, Greece
Open Journal of Chemistry
Taipei Medical University, Taiwan
Archives of Nursing Practice and Care
Prof. Pierre Guertin
Laval University, Canada
International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Developmental Research
Saint Joseph Hospital , Germany
Journal of Neurology, Neurological Science and Disorders
UNIVERSITY OF REIMS , FRANCE
Archives of Sports Medicine and Physiotherapy
Nikolaos A Chrysanthakopoulos
National and Kapodistrian University of Athens , Greece
Journal of Dental Problems and Solutions
Lyon Catholic University (UCLy) and Ecole Pratique des Hautes Etudes (EPHE), France
Annals of Cytology and Pathology
Dr. Rath Research Institute
1260 Memorex Drive, Santa Clara, USA
Global Journal of Cancer Therapy