University of Pisa, Italy
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Tel: +39 3382694718; + 39
Interest: Major depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety
disorders, suicide, personality, psychiatric genetics.
Interest: ADHD and Autistic disorder.
He received Bachelor of Psychology (University of Damascus), the First graduate.
-Obtained PhD. And C. P. Sc. D. in Clinical psychology and mental health, From Hungarian Academy of Science - University of Budapest " English"
-Received many honor certificates, diploma and Prizes for contributing, researching and supervision of psychological practice and training programs at couples of organization and institutions. Professor of psychology at many Universities in Syria and Board.
1- Vice –dean of faculty education for scientific affairs (1997-2001),
2-Vice-dean of faculty of education for Students and Administrative Affairs (2008-2011),
3-Dean of Faculty of education (20012-2015),
4- Vice-president of university of Aleppo (2015……)
Currently: professor of clinical psychology and mental health, Dept. counseling psychology faculty of Education, University of Aleppo, Syrian Arab republic.
Research Interest: Psychopathology and Abnormal psychology. Clinical Psychology, Child and Adolescent Psychopathology, Personality, Counseling theories and psychotherapy. Research and science ethics, Personality theories and clinical implications. Psychological processes and cognitive functions, Adolescent and child mental health. Topics of positive psychology Such as optimism, well-being, self-concept and self-esteem, pleasure, lifestyle, life-quality….) educational & psychological research methodology, Health and medical psychology.
1- ( 51 ) Research Articles in the fields of psychology educational sciences. (Published in: international, Arab, and Syrian Journals).
2- (48) Studies and Review articles in psychology and Education.( Published in : international , Arab ,and Syrian Journals).
3- (28) Books have been published in the fields of Psychology, e.g. : Psychotherapy (2012), psychopathology (2015), Counseling psychology (2010), Theories of psychological Counseling(2011), Introduction to mental health(2001), personality : Clinical Implications (2005), Psychology of Intuition (2005), Child and Adolescent Behavioral Problems (2008), Child Psychopathology (2000), Positive Psychology(2013), Sexual Education (2017), Educational Sociology (2007), New trends in mental health (2003), Psychology of memory (2004), Health Psychology (2009), Medical Psychology (2010), Science and career ethics (2014) …..
4-Lectures and sessions in psychological and Educational Sciences at many social, Health and academic organizations and institutions.
Psychopathology and Abnormal psychology. Clinical Psychology, Child and Adolescent Psychopathology, Personality, Counseling theories and psychotherapy. Research and science ethics, Personality theories and clinical implications. Psychological processes and cognitive functions, Adolescent and child mental health. Topics of positive psychology Such as optimism, well-being, self-concept and self-esteem, pleasure, lifestyle, life-quality….) educational & psychological research methodology, Health and medical psychology.
Interest: Kawasaki disease.
Sam Vaknin is the author of Malignant Self-love: Narcissism Revisited as well as many other books and ebooks about topics in psychology, relationships, philosophy, economics, international affairs, and award-winning short fiction. He is Visiting Professor of Psychology, Southern Federal University, Rostov-on-Don, Russia and Professor of Finance and Psychology in CIAPS (Centre for International Advanced and Professional Studies).
He was the Editor-in-Chief of Global Politician and served as a columnist for Central Europe Review, PopMatters, eBookWeb , and Bellaonline, and as a United Press International (UPI) Senior Business Correspondent. He was the editor of mental health and Central East Europe categories in The Open Directory and Suite101. His YouTube channels garnered 20,000,000 views and 85,000 subscribers.
Publications and Awards
"Managing Investment Portfolios in States of Uncertainty", Limon Publishers, Tel-Aviv, 1988
"The Gambling Industry", Limon Publishers, Tel-Aviv, 1990
"Requesting My Loved One: Short Stories", Miskal-Yedioth Aharonot, Tel-Aviv, 1997
"The Suffering of Being Kafka” (electronic book of Hebrew and English Short Fiction), Prague, 1998-2004
"The Macedonian Economy at a Crossroads – On the Way to a Healthier Economy" (dialogues with Nikola Gruevski), Skopje, 1998
"The Exporter’s Pocketbook" Ministry of Trade, Republic of Macedonia, Skopje, 1999
"Malignant Self-love: Narcissism Revisited", Narcissus Publications, Prague, 1999-2007 (Read excerpts - click here)
The Narcissism, Psychopathy, and Abuse in Relationships Series
(E-books regarding relationships with abusive narcissists and psychopaths), Prague, 1999-2010
Personality Disorders Revisited (e-book about personality disorders), Prague, 2007
"After the Rain – How the West Lost the East", Narcissus Publications in association with Central Europe Review/CEENMI, Prague and Skopje, 2000
More than 30 e-books about psychology, international affairs, business and economics, philosophy, short fiction, and reference (free download here)
Winner of numerous awards, among them Israel's Council of Culture and Art Prize for Maiden Prose (1997), The Rotary Club Award for Social Studies (1976), and the Bilateral Relations Studies Award of the American Embassy in Israel (1978).
Hundreds of professional articles in all fields of finance and economics, and numerous articles dealing with geopolitical and political economic issues published in both print and Web periodicals in many countries.
Many appearances in the electronic and print media on subjects in psychology, philosophy, and the sciences, and concerning economic matters.
Citations via Google Scholar page
Research Interest: Personality disorders, psychotherapy, psychogeriatrics, dementia.
• 1983, Stevenson, J New South Wales Institute of Psychiatry Fellowship ‘Outcome of Psychotherapy in Borderline Patients’.
• 2002 Meares R, Stevenson J, NHMRC research grant, “Borderline personality disorder: a randomised controlled trial to evaluate patient outcome after psychodynamic-interpersonal psychotherapy (PIP) at Cumberland Hospital” ID 219214 for $100,000 over 2 years. These two studies have produced over 10 publications and have resulted in invitations to speak at the American Psychiatric Association Conference in New York, and the ISSPD conference in Florence.
• 2013 NHMRC Project grant application: “ Emotional and cognitive processing in adults with conversion disorder: an integrated developmental neuroscience and relational perspective”
1. Stevenson J & Meares R. An Outcome study of Psychotherapy for patients with Borderline Personality Disorder. Am J Psychiatry 149:3, March 1992. (Impact factor 14.72). This was a landmark publication, the first outcome study of the effects of psychotherapy in borderline personality disorder. It has been widely cited in the personality disorder literature.
2. Taylor, M. A., Stevenson J. & Meares, R. 1993. Psychotherapy and borderline personality disorder . American Journal of Psychiatry, 150, 847-848 (Impact factor 14.72)
3. Fairley M, Jones RC, McGuire BE, et al.: Multiple personality disorder in an intellectually disabled man: a case report. Australian & New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry 29:146-149, 1995. (Impact factor 3.29)
4. Stevenson J Outcome Studies of Psychotherapy in Borderline Personality Disorders. Directions in Psychiatry. Vol 15, No 5, March 8, 1995
5. Sara G, Stevenson J and Green A. Personality Disorder and serious mental illness: Australasian Psychiatry 1995; 3: 265-268.
6. Meares R, Stevenson J, Comerford A (1999) Psychotherapy with Borderline Patients, I: a comparison between treated and untreated cohorts. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry 33; 467-472.
7. Stevenson J, Meares R (1999) Psychotherapy with Borderline Patients, II: a preliminary cost benefit study. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry 33; 473-477
This study was influential in the introduction of Medicare Item 319, which allows patients with severe personality disorders to have in depth psychotherapy.
8. Hall J, Caleo S, Stevenson J. (1999) Economic analysis of Psychotherapy for Borderline Personality Patients (Project Report 9) CHERE, University of Sydney
9. Meares R, Stevenson J, Gordon E. A Jacksonian and biopsychosocial hypothesis concerning borderline and related phenomena: Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry 1999; 33: 831-840
10. Meares R. & Stevenson, J. 2000. Borderline personality disorder.[comment]. Australian & New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry, 34, 869-71
11. Stevenson J, Comerford A, Meares R. (2003) Diminished impulsivity in Older Patients with Borderline Personality Disorder. American Journal of Psychiatry,160,165-166. (Impact factor 14.72)
12. Jane Hall, Sue Caleo, Janine Stevenson, Russell Meares. (2001) An Economic Analysis of Psychotherapy for Borderline Personality Disorder Patients. The Journal of Mental Health Policy and Economics 4, 3-8
13. Meares R, Stevenson J, D’Angelo R. (2002) Eysenck’s challenge to Psychotherapy: A view of the effects 50 years on. Australian & New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry 36:812-815
14. Stevenson J, Meares R, D’Angelo R. Five-year outcome of outpatient psychotherapy with borderline patients. Psychological Medicine, 2005,35,79-87 (Impact factor 6.16)
15. Yee, L., Korner, A.J., McSwiggan, S., Meares, R.A., Stevenson, J. Persistent hallucinosis in borderline personality disorder. Comprehensive Psychiatry, 46:147-154. (Impact factor 4.28)
16. YeeL., Korner A. J., McSwiggan S., Meares, R. A. & Stevenson, J. 2005. Erratum: Persistent hallucinosis in borderline personality disorder (Comprehensive Psychiatry (2005) 46 (147-154) DOI: 10.1016/j.comppsych.2004.07. 032). Comprehensive Psychiatry, 46, 238.
17. Korner, A., Gerull, F., Meares, R., Stevenson, J. (2006) Borderline Personality Disorder treated with the Conversational Model: A replication study. Comprehensive Psychiatry, 47(5): 406-11
18. Stevenson J. Personality Disorder in the Elderly and the Effect on Outcome of comorbid Axis I Disorder. Acta Neuropsychiatrica, vol. 18, no.6: 318-319
19. Gerull FC, Meares R, Stevenson J, Korner A & Newman L (2008) The beneficial effect on family life in treating borderline personality. Psychiatry Interpersonal & Biological Processes. 71(1) Spring 2008 pp59-70
20. Anthony Korner, Friederike Gerull, Janine Stevenson, Russell Meares.(2007) Harm avoidance, self-harm, psychic pain, and the borderline personality: life in a “haunted house” Comprehensive Psychiatry, 48 (3) 303-308
21. Meares, Gerull, Korner, Melkonian, Stevenson, Samir. Somatization and Stimulus Entrapment. Journal of the American Academy of Psychoanalysis and Dynamic Psychiatry, 36(1) 165-180, 2008
22. Korner A, Gerull F, Meares R, Stevenson J. The Nothing that is something: Core dysphoria as the central feature of Borderline Personality Disorder. Am J Psychotherapy 2008 62:4 377-394
23. Stevenson J, Boyce P & Brodaty H. (2008) Complex Case: The Relationship between and treatment of, DSM Axis I and II disorders encountered in combination. Personality and Mental Health 2: 274-282 Invited paper
24. Stevenson (2009) Commentary: Emergence of borderline personality features in the sixth decade of life by Michael Casher and Daniel Gih. Personality and Mental Health 3:80-83 Invited paper
25. Haliburn, J., Stevenson, J., Gerull, F. (2009) A university psychotherapy training program in a psychiatric hospital: 25 years of the conversational model in the treatment of patients with borderline personality disorder. Australasian Psychiatry : bulletin of Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists. 2009; 17:25-8.
26. Stevenson J, Boyce P, Brodaty H, Datyner A. (2011) "The Effect of age on prevalence, type and diagnosis of personality disorder in psychiatric inpatients." International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry 26:981-987
27. Meares R, Gerull F, Stevenson J, Korner A. (2011) Is self disturbance the core of borderline personality disorder? An outcome study of borderline personality factors. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry 45:214-222
28. Stevenson J, Brodaty H, Boyce P, Byth K. (2011) Personality disorder comorbidity and outcome: comparison of three age groups Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry 00:1-9
29. Stevenson J, Brodaty H, Boyce P, Byth K. (2012) Does age mediate effect of personality disorder on coping style in psychiatric inpatients? J of Psychiatric Practice vol 18, no 3 187- 198
30. Bayes A, McClure G, Fletcher K, Ruiz Y, Hadzi-Pavlovic D, Stevenson J, Manicavasager V, Parker G (2015) Differentiating the bipolar disorders from borderline personality disorder. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica 2015: 1-9
31. Stevenson J (2015) Borderline Personality Disorder: the difficult patient. Medicine Today vol 16 no 3 p65-70
32. Stevenson J & Haliburn J Trauma, Personality Disorders and Chronic Depression – the role of the Conversational Model of Psychodynamic Psychotherapy in Treatment Resistant Depression. Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy 2015 ISSN: 0266-8734
33. McLean L, Korner A, Haliburn J, Stevenson J, Crisante S, Halovic S. Teaching local clinicians the Conversational Model: Process and early outcomes of the “Scholarship Program” and “Walking the Talk”. Conference Paper. ANZJP May 2014
34. Parker G, Bayes A, McClure G, Roman Ruiz del Moral Y, Stevenson J. Clinical Status of comorbid bipolar disorder and borderline personality disorder. The British Journal of Psychiatry Jun 2016,bjp.bp. 115.177998; DOI: 10.1192/bjp.bp.115.177998
35. Halovic S, Korner A, McLean L, Chapman CL, Stevenson J et al. Conversation in the making of mind. The art and science of psychotherapy. Conference presentation 2016
36. Halovic S, Korner A, McLean L, Meares R, Stevenson J et al. Development of the CMAS: Adherence Scales. Conference presentation, Jan 2016
37. Halovic S, Korner A, McLean L, Stevenson J, et al. Using the CMAS to measure adherence to the Conversational Model: how expertise influences CMAS ratings. Conference presentation, Dec 2016
38. Stevenson, J. Book Review. Australasian Psychiatry
39. Haliburn J, Stevenson J, Halovic S. Integration in the Psychodynamic Psychotherapy of Severe Personality Disorders: The Conversational Model. J of Personality Disorders 2017 (doi:10.1521/pedi_2017_31_290)
40. Haliburn J, Stevenson J, Halovic S. . Integration in the Psychodynamic Psychotherapy of Severe Personality Disorders: The Conversational Model. J of Personality Disorders Feb 2018, Vol 32, No 1:pp 70-86
41. Stevenson J, Injeti R. Self Harm in Medicine Today August, 2018 p401-403
42. Stevenson J, Haliburn J, Halovic S, Korner A. Trauma, dissociation and Personality Disorder Severity: A Psychiatric Inpatient Study. ANZJP 52(S2) May 2018
43. Haliburn J, Stevenson J, Halovic S, Korner A. Partnerships in Mental Health: Collaboration in Short-Term Dynamic Interpersonal Psychotherapy with Adolescents. ANZJP, May 2018
44. Halovic S, Korner A, McLean L, Stevenson J. The Value of Psychotherapy Adherence Scales in Measuring and Developing Psychotherapy Expertise. ANZCP May 2018
45. Korner A, Halovic S, Haliburn J, Stevenson J, McLean L et al The Evolution of the Conversational Model and its Application to Group Psychotherapy. ANZJP May 2018
Interest: Neuroimaging, Psychiatry, Brain Science, Humanity,
Self-esteem, reward system, resilience, homeostasis,
interoception, emotion, Beauty, Brain.
Interest: Psychopathology and clinical pharmacology to
neurobiology and genetics.
Interest: Physical Exercise, Psychiatric Disorders, Mental
Dr. shailesh Jain, MD, MPH, ABDA is the Regional Chair, Dept of Psychiatry at The Texas Tech Health Science Center, Permian Basin, Texas. He attended university of Calcutta, India (Calcutta Medical College) for his medical education. He had his adult and child psychiatry training at University of Texas, Medical Branch Galveston and Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas respectively. He did NIMH sponsored T-32 Research Fellowship at university of Texas, southwestern Medical Center, Dallas. He is certified by American Board of psychiatry and neurology, American academy of child and adolescent psychiatry, American board of psychosomatic medicine, American society of clinical psychopharmacology and American board of disability analysts. He has been recognized as one of the \\\\Future leaders of psychiatry\\\\ and has received a number of teaching awards for graduate and under graduate medical education. He is respected as a public educator in the field of mental health awareness and appeared on a number of media outlets. He is widely published and a recognized educator
Interest: Child and adolescent psychiatry, Dependences on Psychoactive
Substances at Youth, Neurobiology and Psychopharmacology at Children and Youth,
Social Psychiatry at Children-CAN syndrome, Social Care.
Interest: Wilson's disease, Parkinson's disease,
Published On: March 29, 2021 | Pages: 023 - 027Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: March 27, 2021 | Pages: 019 - 022Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: March 18, 2021 | Pages: 015 - 018Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: January 08, 2021 | Pages: 001 - 014Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: December 31, 2020 | Pages: 070 - 084Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: December 30, 2020 | Pages: 062 - 069Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: December 15, 2020 | Pages: 057 - 061Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: August 11, 2020 | Pages: 043 - 056Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: July 08, 2020 | Pages: 037 - 042Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: July 02, 2020 | Pages: 034 - 036Abstract View Full Article View
The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend this journal to others for publication of their research works. The required information is easily approachable on the website.
I would like continue this association with this journal and confer my services. The comments from editors and reviewers are fair and professional. The submission of manuscript process is smooth. I recommend this journal for getting reputed indexing services. The submission and publication time line process of manuscripts are quick and timely. I like the simplicity and quick publication process in the journal. I can easily find the required information on the journal webpage.
I would thank you very much for exception on
I would also thank you and your team for all the
nice work you do.
About my experience in publishing
with Peertechz Publications...
Good communication, Quick responses,
Friendly stuff, Low fees, nice platform for articles
I recommend them for all
It is my great pleasure to serve as Editor for the Journal. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair. Manuscript submission process is quick and smooth. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommended this journal to others for publication of their valuable research works. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. I like most in your publication process is quick reply and short time process. The required information is easily available on the website.
I wish to associate and contribute to the journal and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and satisfactory. Manuscript submission process is quick. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I also recommend this journal to others for publication. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. I like most in your publication process is the rapidity. The required information is easily approachable on the website.
I wish to be associated with the journal as Editor and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. Manuscript submission process is rapid and smooth. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend this journal to others for publication. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. The required information is easily approachable on the website.
It has been a pleasure to work with the team of JGRO. The team has worked efficiently to have the research manuscript reviewed and published. The team works in good coordination and responds to the enquiries in a timely fashion. I am overall satisfied with their work.
It is my great pleasure to serve as Editor for the Journal. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. It is important to get citated in SCI. Manuscript submission process is good. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend this journal to others for publication of their research works. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. I like most in your publication process is fast review. The required information is easily approachable on the website.
I would like to continue my association with this journal and confer my services,. The comments from reviewers and editors are fair as well as professional. The journal should accept high impact articles for faster indexing. The submission process is user friendly and as well as smooth. I recommend this journal for reputed indexing services. I suggest my colleagues for submission of their works to this journal for publication. I am satisfied with the submission, publication timeline of this journal. The publication process of this journal is easy. I am getting the required information in website easily.
University of Athens , Greece
International Journal of Oral and Craniofacial Science
University of Padua, Italy
Journal of Gynecological Research and Obstetrics
Sassari University, Italy
Archive of Urological Research
Arghya Narayan Banerjee
Yeungnam University, South Korea
International Journal of Nanomaterials, Nanotechnology and Nanomedicine
Rafal Tomasz Pawliczak
Medical University of Lodz, Poland
Open Journal of Asthma
Marco Matteo Ciccone
University of Bari , Italy
Archives of Organ Transplantation
Cardiometabolic Research Institute, USA
Journal of Cardiovascular Medicine and Cardiology
Taipei Medical University, Taiwan
Archives of Nursing Practice and Care
Peter J Catalano
Tufts University, USA
Archives of Otolaryngology and Rhinology
China University of Political Science and Law, China
Forensic Science Today