My name is Karthik Yadav Janga and I am currently working as Research Scientist in Novel Drug Delivery team at Bayer Pharmaceuticals (USA). I am writing this email in order to volunteer for joining the editorial board member and peer reviewer for your prestigious journal. I have published 23 research articles in renowned journals such as European Journal of Pharmaceutics and Biopharmaceutics and International Journal of Pharmaceutics etc, with over 273 citations. 8+ (academic and industrial) years research experiences in the field of pharmaceutics and drug delivery.
Research Interest: Drug delivery of NCEs, Protein, Peptides, Monoclonal antibodies
Grants: Research Scholar in NIH R01 grant
List of Publications:
1. Lipid nanoparticles of zaleplon for improved oral delivery by Box-Behnken design: optimization, in vitro and in vivo evaluation. N Dudhipala, KY Janga. Drug Dev Ind Pharm. 2017; 43(7): 1205-1214.
2. Biopharmaceutical and Preclinical Studies of Zaleplon as Semisolid Dispersions with Self-emulsifying Lipid Surfactants for Oral Delivery. N Dudhipala, A Narala, D Suram, KY Janga. IJPSN. 2016; 9(1): 3102-3111. (Best Paper of the Year Award)
3. Competence of raloxifene hydrochloride loaded liquisolid compacts for improved dissolution and intestinal permeation. DR Komala, KY Janga, R Jukanti, S Bandari, M Vijayagopal. J Drug Deliv Sci Technol. 2015; 30(A): 232-241. Main Author
4. Gellan gum based sol-to-gel transforming system of natamycin transfersomes improves topical ocular delivery. KY Janga, A Tatke, N Dudhipala, SP Balguri, MM Ibrahim, DN Maria, MM Jablonski, S Majumdar. JPET. Mar 14, 2019. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1124/jpet.119.256446
5. Ion-sensitive in situ hydrogels of natamycin bilosomes for enhanced and prolonged ocular pharmacotherapy: in vitro permeability, cytotoxicity and in vivo evaluation. KY Janga, A Tatke, SP Balguri, SP Lamichanne, MM Ibrahim, DN Maria, MM Jablonski, S Majumdar. Artif Cells Nanomed Biotechnol. 2018; 46(1): 1039-1050.
6. Retina compatible interactions and effective modulation of blood ocular barrier P-gp activity by third-generation inhibitors improve the ocular penetration of loperamide. KY Janga, A Tatke, S Shukla, SP Lamichhane, B Avula, X Wang, MM Jablonski, IA Khan, S Majumdar. J Pharm Sci. 2018; 107(8): 2128-2135.
7. Photostability Issues in Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms and Photostabilization. KY Janga, T King, N Ji, S Sarabu, G Shadambikar, S Sawant, P Xu, MA Repka, SN Murthy. AAPS PharmSciTech. 2018; 19(1): 48-59.
8. P-glycoprotein restricts ocular penetration of loperamide across the blood-ocular barriers: a comparative study in Mdr1a knock-out and wild type sprague dawley rats. A Tatke, KY Janga, B Avula, X Wang, MM Jablonski, IA Khan, S Majumdar. AAPS PharmSciTech. 2018; 19(4): 1662-1671.
9. In situ absorption and relative bioavailability studies of zaleplon loaded self-nanoemulsifying powders. KY Janga, R Jukanti, S Sunkavalli, A Velpula, S Bandari, P Kandadi, PR Veerareddy. J Microencapsul. 2013; 30(2): 161-172.
10. Bioavailability enhancement of zaleplon via proliposomes: Role of surface charge. KY Janga, R Jukanti, A Velpula, S Sunkavalli, S Bandari, P Kandadi, PR Veerareddy. Eur J Pharm Biopharm. 2012; 80(2): 347-357.
11. Melt-cast films significantly enhance triamcinolone acetonide delivery to the deeper ocular tissues. A Tatke, N Dudhipala, KY Janga, B Soneta, B Avula, S Majumdar. Pharmaceutics. 2019; 11(4): 158.
12. In situ gel of triamcinolone acetonide-loaded solid lipid nanoparticles for improved topical ocular delivery: Tear kinetics and ocular disposition studies. A Tatke, N Dudhipala, KY Janga, SP Balguri, B Avula, M Jablonski, S Majumdar. Nanomaterials. 2019; 9(1): 33.
13. Comparative study of nisoldipine-loaded nanostructured lipid carriers and solid lipid nanoparticles for oral delivery: preparation, characterization, permeation and pharmacokinetic evaluation. N Dudhipala, KY Janga, T Gorre. Artif Cells Nanomed Biotechnol. 2018; 46(2): 616-625.
14. Micronized zaleplon delivery via orodispersible film and orodispersible tablets. P Manda, C Popescu, A Juluri, KY Janga, PR Kakulamarri, S Narishetty, SN Murthy, MA Repka. AAPS PharmSciTech. 2018; 19(3): 1358-1366.
15. Melt-cast noninvasive ocular inserts for posterior segment drug delivery. SP Balguri, GR Adelli, A Tatke, KY Janga, P Bhagav, S Majumdar. J Pharm Sci. 2017;106(12): 3515-3523.
16. Ocular disposition of ciprofloxacin from topical, PEGylated nanostructured lipid carriers: Effect of molecular weight and density of poly (ethylene) glycol. SP Balguri, GR Adelli, KY Janga, P Bhagav, S Majumdar. Int J Pharm. 2017; 529(1-2): 32-43.
17. Preparation and characterization of docetaxel self-nanoemulsifying powders (SNEPs): A strategy for improved oral delivery. S Sunkavalli, BB Eedara, KY Janga, A Velpula, R Jukanti, S Bandari. KOREAN J CHEM ENG. 2016; 33(3): 1115–1124.
18. Amoxycillin trihydrate floating-bioadhesive drug delivery system for eradication of Helicobacter pylori: Preparation, in vitro and ex vivo evaluation. N Dudhipala, A Narala, KY Janga, R Bomma. J Bioequiv Availab. 2016; 8(3): 118-124.
19. Enhanced dissolution efficiency of zaleplon solid dispersions via modified β-cyclodextrin molecular inclusion complexes. C Popescu, P Manda, A Juluri, KY Janga, M Cidda, SN Murthy. J. Pharm Pharm Scien. 2015; 1(1): 12-21.
20. Proliposome powders for enhanced intestinal absorption and bioavailability of raloxifene hydrochloride: effect of surface charge. A Velpula, R Jukanti, KY Janga, S Sunkavalli, S Bandari, P Kandadi, PR Veerareddy. Drug Dev Ind Pharm. 2013; 39(12): 1895-1906.
21. Enhanced intestinal absorption and bioavailability of raloxifene hydrochloride via lyophilized solid lipid nanoparticles. M Burraa, R Jukanti, KY Janga, S Sunkavalli, A Velpula, S Ampati, KN Jayaveera. ADV POWDER TECHNOL. 2013; 24(1): 393-402.
22. Development and characterization of ramipril loaded Solid self nanoemulsifying drug delivery system (SNEDDS) for improved oral delivery of lipophilic drugs. M Kasturi, S Agrawal, KY Janga. IJPBA. 2015; 6(6): 10-17.
23. Self nano emulsifying drug delivery system of ramipril: formulation and in vitro evaluation. M Kasturi, S Agrawal, KY Janga. Int J Pharm Pharm Sci. 2016; 8(4): 291-296.
Marco Matteo Ciccone
University of Bari , Italy
Archives of Organ Transplantation
Oklahoma University, USA
Archives of Anatomy and Physiology
Hon. Pierre Guertin
Laval University, Canada
Global Journal of Obesity, Diabetes and Metabolic Syndrome
Former member of MGH, USA
International Journal of Immunotherapy and Cancer Research
Huazong University of Science and Technology, China
Open Journal of Pediatrics and Child Health
China University of Political Science and Law, China
Forensic Science Today
Leeds Beckett University, UK
Archives of Community Medicine and Public Health
William CS Cho
Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Hong Kong
International Journal of Immunotherapy and Cancer Research
Kyushu University, Kyushu University Graduate School of Medical Sciences, Fukuoka, Japan
Global Journal of Cancer Therapy
University of Athens, Greece
Journal of Novel Physiotherapy and Physical Rehabilitation