Research Interest: Transcriptional regulation during germinal center formation (GC B, Tfh/Tfr differentiation controlled by TFs such as Bcl6, Bach2, etc.); Transcriptional control of immune disorders
1. National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC Grant #: 31800755 to C.P.)
2. Start-up Funding for Young Teachers (Shanghai Jiao Tong Univ. Grant #: KJ30214160111 to C.P.)
Papers in Refereed Journals:
1. Cheng Peng, Qianwen Hu, Fang Yang, Heng Zhang, Fubin Li, Chuanxin Huang. 2019. Bcl6-mediated silencing of PD-1 ligands in germinal center B-cells maintains follicular T cell population. The Journal of Immunology 202 (3): 704-713.
2. Siyu Deng, Qianwen Hu, Heng Zhang, Fang Yang, Cheng Peng*, Chuanxin Huang. 2019. HDAC3 inhibition up-regulates PD-L1 expression in B-cell lymphomas and augments the efficacy of anti-PD-L1 therapy. Molecular Cancer Therapeutics. (DOI: 10.1158/1535-7163) (*co-corresponding)
3. Qilin Zhang, Cheng Peng*, Jianping Song, et al. 2017. Germline Mutations in CDH23, Encoding Cadherin-Related 23, Are Associated with Both Familial and Sporadic Pituitary Adenomas. The American Journal of Human Genetics 100 (5): 817-823. (*co-first)
4. Cheng Peng and Laurel A. Eckhardt. 2013. Role of the Igh intronic enhancer Eμ in clonal selection at the pre-B to immature B cell transition. The Journal of Immunology 191 (8): 4399-4411.
5. Siyu Deng, Cheng Peng, Chuanxin Huang. 2019. Studies on the molecular mechanisms of HDACi mediated CD47 upregulation in B cell lymphoma (HDACi诱导B细胞淋巴瘤表达CD47分子机制研究). Current Immunology (现代免疫学) 39 (1): 12-17.
6. Hong Peng, Fang Yang, Qianwen Hu, Jian Sun, Heng Zhang, Cheng Peng, Yao Zhao, Chuanxin Huang. 2019. The ubiquitin-specific protease USP8 directly deubiquitinates p62/SQSTM1 to suppress its autophagic activity. Autophagy. (in press)
7. Heng Zhang, Qianwen Hu, Min Zhang, Fang Yang, Cheng Peng, Xiaobo Liu, Fubin Li, Zhen Zhang, Nan Shen, Ari Melnick, Chuanxin Huang. 2019. Bach2 deficiency in T cells drives the accumulation of pathogenic Tfh cells and humoral autoimmunity. (submitted)
8. Jianhua Chen, Xuemin Jian, Siyu Deng, Zengyi Ma, Xuefei Shou, Yue Shen, Qilin Zhang, Zhijian Song, Zhiqiang Li, Hong Peng, Cheng Peng, Min Chen, Cheng Luo, Dan Zhao, Zhao Ye, Ming Shen, Yichao Zhang,Juan Zhou, Aamir Fahira, Yongfei Wang, Shiqi Li, Zhaoyun Zhang, Hongying Ye, Yiming Li, Jiawei Shen,Hong Chen, Feng Tang, Zhenwei Yao, Zhifeng Shi, Chunjui Chen, Lu Xie, Ye Wang, Chaowei Fu, Ying Mao,Liangfu Zhou, Daming Gao, Hai Yan, Yao Zhao, Chuanxin Huang and Yongyong Shi. 2018. Identification of recurrent USP48 and BRAF mutations in Cushing’s disease. Nature Communications 9 (1): 3171.
9. Jian Sun, Qianwen Hu, Hong Peng, Cheng Peng, Liheng Zhou, Jinsong Lu, Chuanxin Huang. 2018. The ubiquitin-specific protease USP8 deubiquitinates and stabilizes Cx43. The Journal of Biological Chemistry 293 (21): 8275-8284.
10. Ye Hong, Lei Wu, Bo Liu, Cheng Peng, Duohong Sheng, Jinfeng Ni, Yulong Shen. 2007. Characterization of a glucan phosphorylase from the thermophilic archaeon Sulfolobus tokodaii strain 7. Journal of Molecular Catalysis B: Enzymatic 54 (1-2): 27-34.
Vingolo Enzo Maria
Sapienza University of Rome, Italy
Journal of Clinical Research and Ophthalmology
University of Nantes, France
Archives of Depression and Anxiety
China University of Political Science and Law, China
Forensic Science Today
University of Pisa, Italy
Annals of Psychiatry and Treatment
Samy I. McFarlane
State University of New York, Downstate Medical Centre, Brooklyn, New York, USA
International Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism
Osmar Antonio Centurion
Asuncion National University, Paraguay
Global Journal of Medical and Clinical Case Reports
Cardiometabolic Research Institute, USA
Journal of Cardiovascular Medicine and Cardiology
University of Parma, Italy
International Journal of Dermatology and Clinical Research
Yeungnam University, Korea
International Journal of Immunotherapy and Cancer Research
Catholic University of Lyon, France
Annals of Cytology and Pathology