Dr. Dong was born in 1969 at Dalian, China. He received his Ph.D. at Institute of High Energy Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China, in 1999. After that, Dr. Dong joined the Physical Theoretical Chemistry Laboratory of University of Oxford as a Visiting Professor, Kansas State University as Postdoc Fellow, the National Autonomous University of Mexico as Visiting Professor, the Mexican Institute of Petroleum as Postdoc Fellow and Distinguished Visiting Professor, and the Superior School of Physics and Mathematics, National Polytechnic Institute (IPN) as full-time Professor through the program of excellent position, and he has a permanent position as Professor at IPN since 2007. He is the Regular Member of Mexican Academy of Sciences since 2012 and Visiting Professor at Louisiana State University in 2013. Dr. Dong was awarded the certificate by Pakistan president Mamnoon Hussain at 41th International Nathiagali Summer College in 2016. He received the maximum top prize “Presea Lazaro Cardenas” and was awarded by Mexico President Lic. Enrique Peña Nieto in President Palace in 2017.
Dr. Dong is SNI III since 2019 and the (Academic, Chief) Editors and Editorial Board Members of over 15 International Journals. He has authored and co-authored more than 250 papers (JCR), one book Chapter, one edited Book, two Books published by Springer. The citations are more than 8300 and H-index 55 by Google Scholar.
Research Interest: Quantum Physics, Algebraic Method, Quantum Information
List of Publications:
1. Xiao-Yan Gu and Shi-Hai Dong, Chapter “From Bohr-Sommerfeld semiclassical quantization rule to Qiang-Dong proper quantization rule” in Horizons in Physics World, Volume 272. ISBN: 978-1-61122-906-6, Nova Science Publishers, Inc. (2012).
2. Shi-Hai Dong, Factorization Method in Quantum Mechanics, ISBN: 140-20-5795-4, Springer, Netherlands, 2007.
3. Shi-Hai Dong, Wave Equations in High Dimensions, ISBN 978-94-007-1916-3, Springer, Netherlands, 2011.
4. X. Y. Gu, F. Gatti, Shi-Hai Dong and J. Q. Sun
Special Issue: Symmetry and Group Theory and Its Application to Few-Body Physics in Advances in Mathematical Physics, Hindawi Publishing Corporation 2013.
5. Shi-Hai Dong, Xi-Wen Hou, and Zhong-Qi Ma,
Relativistic Levinson theorem in two dimensions, Phys. Rev. A 58, 2160 (1998).
6. Shi-Hai Dong, R. Lemus and A. Frank,
Ladder operators for the Morse potential, Int. J. Quan. Chem. 86, 433 (2002).
7. Shi-Hai Dong , and Zhong-Qi Ma,
Non-relativistic Levinson's theorem in D dimensions, Phys. Rev. A. 65, 042717 (2002).
8. X. Y. Gu, Z. Q. Ma and Shi-Hai Dong,
The Levinson theorem for the Dirac equation in D+1 dimensions, Phys. Rev. A 67(6), 062715(2003).
9. Jiang Yu and Shi-Hai Dong,
Exactly solvable potentials for the Schrödinger equation with spatially dependent mass, Phys. Lett. A 325(3-4), 194(2004).
10. Wen-Chao Qiang and Shi-Hai Dong,
Radial position-momentum uncertainties for the Dirac hydrogen-like atoms, Journal of Physics A 39, 8663 (2006).
11. Wen-Chao Qiang and Shi-Hai Dong,
Analytical approximations to the solutions of the Manning-Rosen potential with centrifugal term, Phys. Lett. A 368, 13 (2007).
12. Wen-Chao Qiang, Shi-Hai Dong,
Proper quantization rule, EPL 89, 10003 (2010).
13. Gao-Feng Wei, Shi-Hai Dong,
Pseudospin symmetry in the relativistic Manning-Rosen potential including a Pekeris-type approximation to the pseudo-centrifugal term, Physics Letters B 686, 288 (2010).
14. Jian Jing, Yu-Fei Zhang, Kang Wang, Zheng-Wen Long and Shi-Hai Dong,
On the time-dependent Aharonov-Bohm effect, Physics Letters B 774, 87 (2017).
15. Wen-Chao Qiang, Guo-Hua Sun, Qian Dong, Shi-Hai Dong,
Genuine multipartite concurrence for entanglement of Dirac fields in noninertial frames,
Phys. Rev. A 98, 022320 (2018).
16. Ariadna J. Torres-Arenas, Qian Dong，Guo-Hua Sun, Wen-Chao Qiang, and Shi-Hai Dong,
Entanglement measures of W-state in noninertial frames, Physics Letters B 789, 93 (2019).
17. Jian Jing, Ling-Bao Kong, Qing Wang, and Shi-Hai Dong,
On the noncommutative Aharonov-Bohm effects, Phys. Lett. B. 808, 135660 (2020).
18. Qian Dong, H. Iván García Hernández, Guo-Hua Sun, Mohamad Toutounji, and Shi-Hai Dong,
Exact solutions of the harmonic oscillator plus non-polynomial interaction, Proceeding of Royal Society A 476 (2241), 20200050 (2020).
Skype ID: dongsh9
Vingolo Enzo Maria
Sapienza University of Rome, Italy
Journal of Clinical Research and Ophthalmology
Hon. Pierre Guertin
Laval University, Canada
Global Journal of Obesity, Diabetes and Metabolic Syndrome
Thomas F. George
University of Missouri - St. Louis, USA
Open Journal of Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry
University of Pisa, Italy
Annals of Psychiatry and Treatment
Southeastern University, China
Trends in Computer Science and Information Technology
Dr. Rath Research Institute
1260 Memorex Drive, Santa Clara, USA
Global Journal of Cancer Therapy
Lund University, Sweden
Annals of Environmental Science and Toxicology
Catholic University of Rome, Italy
Open Journal of Orthopedics and Rheumatology
Peter Lloyd Nara
Private Compnay- Biological Mimetics, Inc., USA
Annals of Antivirals and Antiretrovirals
Wei Min HUANG
Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Archive of Biomedical Science and Engineering
PTZ: We're glad you're here. Please click "create a new query" if you are a new visitor to our website and need further information from us.
If you are already a member of our network and need to keep track of any developments regarding a question you have already submitted, click "take me to my Query."