2021 - Current: Attending, Anesthesiology, Fudan University Pudong Medical Center, Shanghai, China
2014 - 2021: Fellow, Anesthesiology, Fudan University Pudong Medical Center, Shanghai, China
2007 - 2014: Resident, Anesthesiology, Fudan University Pudong Medical Center, Shanghai, China
2006 - 2007: Intern, Sir Runrun Shaw Hospital, Hangzhou, China
2006 - 2007: Intern, The Children’s Hospital, Zhejiang University School of Medicine, Hangzhou, China
Research Interest: pulmonary function protection.
URL: ORCID: 0000-0002-9454-9170
2017 - 2020 Study on reducing carbon dioxide accumulation in patients with
general anesthesia by oxygen supply tracheal tube . Young Medical
Talents Training Program of Pudong Health Bureau of Shanghai
(PWRq2017-31). Principal Investigator. 120,000 CNY
2017 - 2020 Application of surgical pleth index in hip replacement surgery.
Science and Technology Research Project of Shanghai Pudong
Hospital (YJ2017-11). Principal Investigator. 20,000 CNY
2015 - 2017 Application of femoral nerve combined with sciatic nerve block
in lower limbs surgery guided by B-Ultrasound. Science and
Technology Research Project of Shanghai Pudong Hospital (201407).
Principal Investigator. 20,000 CNY
2014 - 2016 Application of oxygen supply tracheal tube in post-anesthesia
care unit. Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipal
(14411974000). Co-Principal Investigator. 200,000 CNY
List of Publications:
▪ Jingli Yang, Ling Zhang, Pengcheng Xie, Mengzhi Pan, Guoping Ma. Transplantation of Mesenchymal Stromal Cells Expressing the Human Preproenkephalin Gene Can Relieve Pain in a Rat Model of Neuropathic Pain. Neurochemical Research. 2020,45(9):2065-2071.
▪ Pengcheng Xie*, Zhanfang Li*, Jingli Yang , Yiming Wu. Study on the prevention of infection in terminal cancer patients applying epidural analgesia by adding cefazolin to anesthetics: a randomized controlled trial. Japanese Journal of Clinical Oncology, 2020, 50(8):867-872.
▪ Jing-Li Yang , Peng-Cheng Xie#*, Guo-Ping Ma#*, Zhan-Fang Li. The effect of increased abdominal pressure on internal jugular vein catheterization under ultrasound-guidance on conscious patients: A randomised controlled trial. International Journal of Surgery, 2020, 77: 183-186.
▪ Peng-Cheng Xie*, Nan-Nan Zhang, Yi-Ming Wu*, Zhan-Fang Li, Jing-Li Yang. Comparison between ultrasound-guided paravertebral nerve block and subarachnoid block for elderly male patients under unilateral-opened inguinal hernia repair operation: A randomised controlled trial. International Journal of Surgery, 2019, 68:35-39.
▪ Pengcheng Xie*, Yiming Wu, Zhanfang Li*.Improvement of airway ventilation effect in recovery of anesthesia with oxygen supply tracheal tube. International Journal of Clinical and Experimental Medicine, 2018, 11(3): 2802-2806
▪ Pengcheng Xie, Zhanfang Li*, Zhongyi Tian*. The optimal combination of mechanical ventilator parameters under General Anesthesia in Obese patients undergoing Laparoscopic Surgery. Journal of Clinical Anesthesia, 2016, 34: 290-294
Rafal Tomasz Pawliczak
Medical University of Lodz, Poland
Open Journal of Asthma
Istituto per lo studio delle psicoterapie (ISP), Italy
Open Journal of Trauma
Dr. Pierre Guertin
Laval University, Canada
Archive of Gerontology and Geriatrics Research
Huazong University of Science and Technology, China
Open Journal of Pediatrics and Child Health
Southeastern University, China
Trends in Computer Science and Information Technology
Marco Matteo Ciccone
University of Bari , Italy
Archives of Organ Transplantation
Taipei Medical University, Taiwan
Archives of Nursing Practice and Care
Jose Manuel Ramia-Angel
Guadalajara University Hospital , Spain
Journal of Surgery and Surgical Research
Arghya Narayan Banerjee
Yeungnam University, South Korea
International Journal of Nanomaterials, Nanotechnology and Nanomedicine
Domenico Antonio Restivo
Nuovo Garibaldi Hospital, Italy
Journal of Neurology, Neurological Science and Disorders
PTZ: We're glad you're here. Please click "create a new query" if you are a new visitor to our website and need further information from us.
If you are already a member of our network and need to keep track of any developments regarding a question you have already submitted, click "take me to my Query."