1. Pérez LM, Soazo M, Balagué CE, Rubiolo AC, Verdini RA. (2014). Effect of pH on the effectiveness of whey protein/glycerol edible films containing potassium sorbate to control non-O157 Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli in ready-to-eat foods. Food Control; 37: 298-304.
2. Morató J, Codony F, Sánchez O, Pérez LM, García J, Mas J. (2014). Key design factors affecting microbial community composition and pathogenic organisms removal in horizontal subsurface flow constructed wetlands. Sci. Total Environ.; 481: 81-89.
3. Toledo FD, Pérez LM, Basiglio CL, Ochoa JE, Sánchez Pozzi EJ, Roma MG. (2014). The Ca2+-calmodulin-Ca2+/calmodulin- dependent protein kinase II signaling pathway is involved in oxidative stress-induced mitochondrial permeability transition and apoptosis in isolated rat hepatocytes. Arch. Toxicol.; 88: 1695-1709.
4. Soazo M, Pérez LM, Rubiolo AC, Verdini RA. (2015). Pre-freezing application of whey protein based edible coating to maintain quality attributes of strawberries. Int. J. Food Sci. Technol.; 50(3): 605-611.
5. Pérez LM, Piccirilli GN, Delorenzi NJ, Verdini RA. (2016). Effect of different combinations of glycerol and/or trehalose on physical and structural properties of whey protein concentrate-based edible films. Food. Hydrocol.; 56: 352-359.
6. Soazo M, Pérez LM, Piccirilli GN, Delorenzi NJ, Verdini RA. (2016). Antimicrobial and physicochemical characterization of whey protein concentrate edible films incorporated with liquid smoke. LWT - Food Sci. Technol.; 72: 285-291.
7. Tello Zevallos W, Salvatierra LM, Loureiro DB, Morató J, Pérez LM. (2018). Evaluation of the autochthonous free-floating macrophyte Salvinia biloba Raddi for use in the phytoremediation of water contaminated with lead. Desal. & Water Treat.; 103: 282-289.
8. Adrados B, Arias CA, Pérez LM, Codony F, Bécares E, Brix H, Morató J. (2018). Comparison of removal efficiency of pathogenic microbes in four types of wastewater treatment systems in Denmark. Ecol Eng. 124: 1-6.
9. Piccirilli GN, Soazo M, Pérez LM, Delorenzi N, Verdini RA. (2019). Effect of storage conditions on the physicochemical characteristics of edible films based on whey protein concentrate and liquid smoke. Food Hydrocol. 87: 221-228.
10. Castillo Loría K, Emiliani J, Herrero MS, Bergara CD, Salvatierra LM, Pérez LM. (2019). Effect of storage conditions on the physicochemical characteristics of edible films based on whey protein concentrate and liquid smoke. Aquatic Toxicol. 210: 158-166.
11. Pérez LM. (2019). Biodegradability of antimicrobial edible films and coatings: what's the real thing?. Nutri. Food Sci. Int. J. 8(5): in press.
University of Siena, Italy
Archives of Renal Diseases and Management
Saint Joseph Hospital , Germany
Journal of Neurology, Neurological Science and Disorders
Yeungnam University, Korea
International Journal of Immunotherapy and Cancer Research
Democritus University of Thrace , Greece
International Journal of Vascular Surgery and Medicine
Manuel Jose Lis Arias
Polytechnic University of Catalonia, Spain
Archive of Biochemistry
Jose Manuel Ramia-Angel
Guadalajara University Hospital , Spain
Journal of Surgery and Surgical Research
Peter J Catalano
Tufts University, USA
Archives of Otolaryngology and Rhinology
Hon. Pierre Guertin
Laval University, Canada
Global Journal of Obesity, Diabetes and Metabolic Syndrome
University of Athens , Greece
International Journal of Oral and Craniofacial Science
Southeastern University, China
Trends in Computer Science and Information Technology
PTZ: We're glad you're here. Please click "create a new query" if you are a new visitor to our website and need further information from us.
If you are already a member of our network and need to keep track of any developments regarding a question you have already submitted, click "take me to my Query."