Education and Training:
• BS, Food Science and Nutrition, Ewha Womens University, Seoul, Korea
• MS, Food Science and Nutrition, Ewha Womens University, Seoul, Korea
• Ph.D., Food Science, Pennsylvania State University, USA
• Postdoctoral Research Associate, Division of Microbiology, Cornell University, USA
• Visiting Professor of Pediatrics - Harvard Medical School/Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA, USA
1. Bae, J.H. Tripartite genetic association between polygenetic risk scores for sweet taste preference, obesity, and sex. 2022 The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition (in review)
2. Bae, J.H., Park, D. J. Effect of dietary calcium on the gender-specific association between polymorphisms in the PTPRD locus and osteoporosis. 2022 Clinical Nutrition (in press).
3. Heo, H. J. Bae, J.H. Amano, A. Park, T. Choi, Y.H. Supplemental or dietary intake of omega-3 fatty acids for the treatment of periodontitis: A meta–analysis 2022 Journal of Clinical Periodontology (in press)
4. Bae, J.H., Lee, H. R. The effect of diet, exercise, and lifestyle intervention on childhood obesity: A network meta-analysis. 2021 Clinical Nutrition 3062 – 3072.
5. Bae, J.H., Choi, J. H. Gender disparities in childhood obesity and household food insecurity. 2021 Nutrition 87-88.
6. Bae, J.H., Ha, E. Y. Zinc transporter SLC39A11 polymorphisms are associated with chronic gastritis in the Korean population: the possible effect on spicy food intake. 2018 Nutrition Research. 78-85.
7. Bae, J.H., Kim, G. Systematic review and meta-analysis of omega-3-fatty acids in elderly patients with depression. 2018 Nutrition Research 50:1-9. doi: 10.1016/j.nutres.2017.10.013
8. Bae, J.H., Obounou, B. O. Presence of Dental Caries Is Associated with Food Insecurity and Frequency of Breakfast Consumption in Korean Children and Adolescents. Prev. Nutr. Food Sci. 2018;23(2):94-101
9. Bae, J.H., Kim, G. Vitamin D and atopic dermatitis: A systematic review and meta-analysis 2016 Nutrition 32(9):913-20. doi: 10.1016/j.nut.2016.01.023.
10. Bae, J.H., Park, S. Probiotics for weight Loss: a systematic review and meta-analysis, 2015,
Nutrition Research, 566-575 doi:10.1016/j.nutres.2015.05.008
11. Bae, J.H., Park, S. Fermented food intake is associated with a reduced likelihood of atopic dermatitis in an adult population (KNHANES 2012–2013), 2015, Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics 125-133.
12. Bae, J.H., Choi, H.S., Park, S. Instant noodle, processed food intake, and dietary pattern are associated with atopic dermatitis in an adult population (KNHANES 2009- 2011), 2015, Asia Pacific Journal of Clinical Nutrition 602-613.
13. Bae, J.H., Miller, K.J. Identification of two proline transport systems in Staphylococcus aureus and their possible roles in osmoregulation, Appl. Environ. Microbiol. 58(2), 471-475
14. Bae, J.H., Miller, K.J.Identification of a high-affinity glycine betaine transport system in Staphylococcus aureus, Appl. Environ. Microbiol. 59(8), 2734-2736
15. Bae, J.H., Miller, K.J. Glycine betaine and proline are the principal compatible solutes of Staphylococcus aureus: Current Microbiology, 23, 131-137
16. Bae, J.H. Effects of Ganoderma lucidum on the IL-1, TNF and IL-12 gene expression of macrophage, J. Korean Soc. Food Sci. Nutr., 26(5), 978-982
17. Bae, J.H. Effect of White Ginseng on the function of mouse peritoneal macrophages and their gene expression, J. Korean Soc. Food Sci. Nutr., 26(6), 1252-1257
18. Bae, J.H. et al. Development of the functional beverage containing the Prunus mume extracts, Korean J. Food Sci. Technol., 32(3), 713-719
University of Athens, Greece
Journal of Novel Physiotherapy and Physical Rehabilitation
Dr. Rath Research Institute
1260 Memorex Drive, Santa Clara, USA
Global Journal of Cancer Therapy
International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory (INL), Portugal
International Journal of Nanomaterials, Nanotechnology and Nanomedicine
Beijing University of Technology , PR China
Journal of Civil Engineering and Environmental Sciences
ReGenera R&D International for Aging Intervention & San Babila Clinic, Milano, Italy
Archives of Clinical Gastroenterology
Catholic University of Rome, Italy
Open Journal of Orthopedics and Rheumatology
Jose Manuel Ramia-Angel
Guadalajara University Hospital , Spain
Journal of Surgery and Surgical Research
Istituto per lo studio delle psicoterapie (ISP), Italy
Open Journal of Trauma
China University of Political Science and Law, China
Forensic Science Today
Southeastern University, China
Trends in Computer Science and Information Technology
PTZ: We're glad you're here. Please click "create a new query" if you are a new visitor to our website and need further information from us.
If you are already a member of our network and need to keep track of any developments regarding a question you have already submitted, click "take me to my Query."