Dr. Cecilia Young
was trained at the Prince Dental Philip Dental Hospital and graduated from the
University of Hong Kong with the Bachelor of Dental Surgery in 1994. She has
been a general dental practitioner and an independent researcher. She obtained
her Master in Public Health in 2006.
She was the
Consultant for the The Federation of H.K. Chinese Travel Agents Ltd., Dental
consultant and columnist of The Hong Kong Economic Journal and Health Plus
Magazine. She has been the Consultant and columnist of Physician, Pharmacist,
People Health Magazine since 2002.
Research interest: Dental Emergency Epidemiology, Health Education, Health Promotion, Low Level Light Therapy, Dental Trauma, Dental Scaling
1. Survey on Misunderstanding of Dental Scaling in Hong Kong (International Journal of Dental Hygiene 6 2008, 25-36)
2. Effectiveness of Educational Poster on Knowledge of Emergency Management of Dental Trauma--Part 2: Cluster Randomised Controlled Trial for Secondary School Students. Young C, Wong KY, Cheung LK. PLoS One. 2014 Aug5;9(8):e101972. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0101972. eCollection 2014.
3. A Survey on Hong Kong Secondary School Students' Knowledge of Emergency Management of Dental Trauma. Young C, Wong KY, Cheung LK. PLoS One. 2014Jan 6;9(1):e84406. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0084406. eCollection 2014.
4. Effectiveness of Educational Poster on Knowledge of Emergency Management of Dental Trauma--Part 1: Cluster Randomised Controlled Trial for Primary and Secondary School Teachers. Young C, Wong KY, Cheung LK. PLoS One. 2013 Sep 11;8(9):e74833. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0074833. eCollection 2013.
5. Emergency Management of Dental Trauma: Knowledge of Hong Kong Primary and Secondary School Teachers. Young C, Wong KY, Cheung LK. Hong Kong Med J. 2012 Oct;18(5):362-70.
6. Low Level Light Therapy (LLLT): Penetration and Photobiomodulation. Young C, Mak CL. J Oral Health Craniofac Sci. 2017; 2: 080-082.
7. “Could Ethics Committees please welcome Independent Researchers?” Cecilia YOUNG. Oral Health and Dentistry 1.4 (2017): 180-182.
8. Editorial : Maxillofacial trauma and Psychological Stress” Journal of Medical and Psychological Trauma (2018) Cecilia Young, CYYJ Yeung Journal of Medical and Psychological Trauma Volume No: 1 Issue No:1
9. Patient Perception from Internet on Adverse Effects vs Benefits of Vaccination - An Internet Message from a Public Figure in Hong Kong Cecilia Young* and TH Tai ACTA SCIENTIFIC MEDICAL SCIENCES April 30, 2018; Volume 2 Issue 2: 45-47.10. Editorial Case Report Ludwig Angina – The Longest Distance in This Planet Cecilia Young*, K. W. Y. Fong Advanced Emergency Medicine Volume 7 Issue 2 2018
Southeastern University, China
Trends in Computer Science and Information Technology
Metaxas Memorial Anticancer Hospital , Greece
Annals of Bone Marrow Research
Lund University, Sweden
Annals of Environmental Science and Toxicology
Malgorzata Gabriela WASNIEWSKA
University of Messina, Italy
International Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism
University of Padua, Italy
Journal of Gynecological Research and Obstetrics
Marco Matteo Ciccone
University of Bari , Italy
Archives of Organ Transplantation
Democritus University of Thrace , Greece
International Journal of Vascular Surgery and Medicine
Thomas F. George
University of Missouri - St. Louis, USA
Open Journal of Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry
Hon. Pierre Guertin
Laval University, Canada
Global Journal of Obesity, Diabetes and Metabolic Syndrome
University of Siena, Italy
Archives of Renal Diseases and Management
PTZ: We're glad you're here. Please click "create a new query" if you are a new visitor to our website and need further information from us.
If you are already a member of our network and need to keep track of any developments regarding a question you have already submitted, click "take me to my Query."