I have 8 years of experience in molecular biology research. I published and reviewed international articles. I worked in various biological research fields which enables me to converge molecular biology to physiology. Other than basic science, I was also involved with translational science by screening drugs with in vivo models. I am learning and holding beginner level expertise in bioinformatics. I am involved in career counselling for underprivileged kids in India. I guided dissertation projects of 10+ master’s students in the field of biology. I assisted in grant and patent writings for my former and current groups. Therefore, I have diverse experience in the field of biological science and research.
3. Reproduction Biology
4. Energy metabolism
5. Diabetic nephropathy
7. Pancreatic islet physiology
Grants: Senior research fellowship and travel grants
List of Publications:
1. Application of LC-MS techniques for detection of metabolites and drug-induced changes in cellular metabolism of parasites. (2015) APandey, RMedhamurthy*. Techniques for exact identification and parasitic disease diagnosis in domestic animals, 80-87. Chapter written for XIX National training programme, Indian council of agricultural research, India.
2. Analysis of endocrine disruption effect of Roundup® in adrenal gland of male rats. (2016) APandey, RMedhamurthy*. ToxicologyReports, 21075-1085. Article was discussed in various media centers.
3. Application of biotechnology in livestock production. (2017) APandey, RahamanK, RMedhamurthy*. Review article written for Progress in biotechnology in India, India,1-17
4. Inflammatory Effects of Subacute Exposure of Roundup in Rat Liver and Adipose Tissue. (2019) APandey*, PDhabade, AKumaraswamy. Doseresponse,17.
5. Hormonal regulation and function of an RNA helicase, Ddx5 in corpus luteum of adult Wistar rats. (2019) APandey*, RMedhamurthy, SRao, KAsaithambi. ReproductiveBiology, 19 179-188
6. Under-carboxylated osteocalcin regulates glucose and lipid metabolism during pregnancy and lactation in rats. (2020) A Pandey, H. R. KhanN. S. AlexM. PuttarajuT. T. Chandrasekaran, M. Rudraiah*. Journal of Endocrinological Investigation, https://doi.org/10.1007/s40618-020-01195
7. A maladaptive metabolic re-programming compromise the DNA repair potential of cells and is responsible for diabetes-associated organ fibrosis. Kumar Varun, Agrawal Raman, Pandey Aparamita,
Kopf Stefan, Hoeffgen Manuel, Kaymak Serap, Reddy Bandapalli Obul, Gorbunova Vera, Seluanov Andrei, Tim Frederik Weber, Mall Marcus A, Herzig Stephan, Nawroth Peter P. (Under revision in EMBO)
Beijing University of Technology , PR China
Journal of Civil Engineering and Environmental Sciences
Cardiometabolic Research Institute, USA
Journal of Cardiovascular Medicine and Cardiology
Kyushu University, Kyushu University Graduate School of Medical Sciences, Fukuoka, Japan
Global Journal of Cancer Therapy
University of Athens , Greece
International Journal of Oral and Craniofacial Science
Southeastern University, China
Trends in Computer Science and Information Technology
Jose Manuel Ramia-Angel
Guadalajara University Hospital , Spain
Journal of Surgery and Surgical Research
Istituto per lo studio delle psicoterapie (ISP), Italy
Open Journal of Trauma
Taipei Medical University, Taiwan
Archives of Nursing Practice and Care
William CS Cho
Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Hong Kong
International Journal of Immunotherapy and Cancer Research
ReGenera R&D International for Aging Intervention & San Babila Clinic, Milano, Italy
Archives of Clinical Gastroenterology
PTZ: We're glad you're here. Please click "create a new query" if you are a new visitor to our website and need further information from us.
If you are already a member of our network and need to keep track of any developments regarding a question you have already submitted, click "take me to my Query."