Systems biology is based on the understanding of the human health and environmental sustainability. The systems biology is considered as the most holistic approach to deciphering the complexity of biological systems that starts from the understanding that the networks that form the whole of living organisms are more than the sum of their parts. This is the only discipline that assimilates versatile scientific disciplines such as biology, computer science, engineering, bioinformatics and Physio-environmental sciences.
Peertechz urges the potential Writers, authors, researchers and scientists to create a drive for constant innovation in biology-based technology and computation.
Why Peertechz's Annals of Systems Biology
Systems biology requires constant attention to a very complex human social experiment, therefore Peertechz has taken an initiative through Annals of Systems Biology to solve the challenges related to biological problems that always requires the development of new technologies in order to explore new dimension of biological data space. Peertechz realize the importance of new biological data types required for novel analytical tools.
Peertechz Annals of Systems Biology fosters an environment where the world's best authors, scientists, technologists, engineers and mathematicians can collaborate and do their best work for social and psychological environment.
Advantages of Peertechz's Annals of Systems Biology
- Peertechz's Annals of Systems Biology incorporates “Online Proofing System” (OPS) that provides integrated web-based handling of manuscripts, ensuring a more efficient and faster process, and guaranteeing stricter compliance with the journal editorial guidelines.
- The Annals of Systems Biology promotes and publishes results of basic biological research and studies designed to further understand the systems biology mechanisms underlying dysfunction in organisms.
- In addition to original papers on Systems Biology, the Annals of Systems Biology welcomes state-of-the-art reviews and update papers, letters to the editor, book reviews, reports and news.
- The Annals of Systems Biology is freely available on the public internet domain, allowing any end users to read, download, copy, distribute and link to the full texts of the articles.
- The Annals of Systems Biology puts efforts to release special issues edited by existing and guest editors.
- All publications are promoted via social networking sites like LinkedIn, Twitter and Face book etc. The scholarly Journal is rapidly available, and easy to get worldwide through internet for development of this field.
- All articles of Annals of Systems Biology are published under the terms of Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0 International License. This permits anyone to copy, distribute, transmit and adapt the work provided the original work and source is appropriately cited.
- Readers can copy, distribute, transmit and adapt the work provided the original work and source is appropriately cited.
- The editors and peer reviewers of Annals of Systems Biology are requested to promote judgment based on scientific and technical validity of the work with useful feedback.
- Peertechz's Annals of Systems Biology provides an immense opportunity for scientists to publish their work as original articles, review articles, case reports and short communication.